All Comments on 'MidMo Ballers Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
toobytoobyabout 3 years ago

Works for me storyman! I like the daring aspects of public sex. My ex-wife and I did that a few times, outside and behind bushes. Once, a dad with his little kid in tow hurried just past us! That was over 35 years ago. I WISH my present wife was so forward....Fun stories though, and I appreciate all the sharing fantasies you and other authors lay out for me :)

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago

I am having a bit of a tough time with the story. She wants to jump in with both feet and minimal rules /restrictions. He seems to be having trouble as there is a difference between fantasy and reality. By that I mean it feels like he is getting pushed to some extent just to keep his wife considering him and following at least some rules that aren't completely outside his comfort zone. She won't share what happened with Eddie just being 1 example. Swinging is all about 100% honesty and no secrets in the relationship.

From the beginning it felt like the sex therapist is trying to push them both, from counseling the wife to make the rape at the beginning ok to pushing them when originally all they wanted was to play paintball.

I predict something big going wrong in the near future, probably her going to far with something as it seems her only restriction is him coming in a woman where she can see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How...

How had this garbage got such high ratings ???

Probably cheating. This goes a lot on this site.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

So right after a session with their “therapist” describing the limits and boundaries and Lacy goes off the next morning and does almost everything she wasn’t supposed to do. Yep he definitely needs to divorce her and see if Trudy can be monogamous.

Read1325Read13257 months ago

You have left a lot of story lines up in the air with plenty to further explore. Will Lacy get together with David? Will Lacy devolve into a nympho unable to stop herself? I hope you continue the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES