Midnight Ep. 009: MONARCH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like this one." Again, she pouted.

"You're not going to win this battle Olan." Naomi narrowed her eyes and motioned for him to join her in the kitchen. Nodding Olan shot a friendly smile at Midnight, "Slow day looks like. Where is everybody?" Only Lynette's boy and his friend were eating.

"It was hectic earlier at breakfast time, but lunch has been slower than usual." Another nonchalant point to the kitchen Naomi eased around Midnight. For the first time Olan caught a glimpse of Midnight's skirt. It too was proving that she had grown up. Her hips were tight, and the hem was high, mostly because her butt was filling out in a firm bubble, yet not in a bad manner. A definite twerking ass if you like that kind of thing. He did! With pressed lips Olan patted Midnight's upper arm in passing, "Keep your chin up."

"Yes, Sir!" She whispered then felt the relief of no one else fussing over her. With not much else to do Midnight grabbed a broom and dustpan and set out to clean the dining room floor. Having the beach so near the diner, the sand build up was often tracked in without care. Lynette making her way back from her son's table sighed heavily enough to make Midnight pause.

"I need a cigarette. Do me a favor and keep an eye on my offspring. Make sure he doesn't destroy the place."

"Okay!"

"Thanks sweetie. If they get unruly just...yeah...I know you won't." Lynette knew Midnight didn't have an aggressive bone in her body. "Just...come get me." Nodding at Lynette the woman winked at her then pulled her cigarette pack from her apron and used her lips to pluck one out, dangling she took her leave out the front door and around the side of the diner.

Returning to her sweeping she found a booth with a few crumpled napkins under it. Forced to get on her knees after several attempts at using her broom to try and drag them out, she reached in to grab the elusive wads. While in her cowered state her bare ass was pointed directly at Lynette's son Ronnie and his friend Derek who noticed her tight clam staring right at them. Youthful mischief led to Ronnie leaving Derek on a dare to get closer so he could take a cell video before she got up and they missed out. Walking up behind Midnight, Ronnie made certain he wasn't blocking Derek's view of recording. Hovering right over Midnight he knelt to her side and said, "Need any help?"

"I have it. Thanks!"

She moved to sit up on her knees just as Ronnie acted ready to retreat, stepping around her he played things off as removing change from his pants pocket and dropping it. With around ten coins rolling about on the tile Ronnie cursed, "Dammit!"

She looked at the scattered coins and opted to pick them up for him. In doing so Ronnie gave Derek a thumbs up and motioned him closer. Derek abandoning his table snuck up behind her and got such a close up shot of her pussy that he could witness it's moisture. Her shaded butt pucker was stunning within a foot of it. Coins gathered she rose up on her knees to hand them back to Ronnie but holds them as he points.

"There's a dime under the table there. See it?" Ron pointed.

Searching for it, Midnight turned her body, Derek following her so that he remained hidden. Having rolled against the wall she was prone to moving under the table at a strange angle. The thin flat coin slightly evasive in picking it up gave Ronnie time to bend down behind her and act as if he was putting a finger in her ass and wagged his tongue devilishly for the cam. Even Derek stuck a hand in the framed shot as if pinching her butt. The second she retrieved it she backed up. In their goofing off Ronnie's poised finger actually poked her in the butthole. Freezing in retreat Midnight's eyes flared without them seeing her gaze. The sudden poke led her to realize how naïve she was being. She probably deserved that.

Panic made the boys behave, Derek hurrying back to their table and just recording from a distance. Ronnie remained but stood up in a hurry to await his money back. Easing from beneath the booth Midnight shyly turned to face him, still on her knees but unable to look him in the eye. Cupping the change in both hands she offered them up for him to reclaim. Taking them from her Ronnie swallowed dryly, "Thanks for picking them up." She said nothing but waited there on her knees until he grew stressed and left her to herself. Going back to the table the boys chuckled and watched what Derek captured.

"I never knew she had such a killer ass." Ronnie whistled faintly.

After a moment of alone time Midnight, used her dustpan and broom to dispose of the dirt before deciding to get up. Pulling herself to her feet and going to throw her waste away she hid a moment to ponder her unexpected poke. She didn't want to tell Lynette and create a fight, so she just sighed and went about her business, which was wandering aimlessly.

At a window she noticed a Monarch butterfly resting on the outside frame, near where Nick Sanchez planted his treasure chest. It was lovely, it's presence enough to spark a warm smile. Hope for something better her mother might tell her. It was then she envisioned Nick. Thoughts of him made her lower her eyelids. As if butterflies themselves, her lashes fluttered. She hoped he was thinking of her.

********

Harbinger Shoals...

"Mister Sanchez?" Will Gullivant saw the owner's return and jumped at the chance to point out what he and Veronica had found in the basement. "You have to come check this out." He excitably pointed at the house. His father Nile's shrugged and opened the dilapidated screen door.

Veronica in a spasm fit shook her head, "I'm not going back down there. I'll wait right here."

Nick looked at Nile's with a curious eye contact, "What's this about?"

"Kids found a hidden room."

"Floor?"

"No. I mentioned that too. I remember seeing that once when I was younger."

"This was behind a wood canning shelf Mister Sanchez." Will led him in. At the basement door Will held back gritting his teeth, "After you." Nick scowling headed down the steps into the gloom. Once down the short flight of creaky steps Will and Niles joined him in exploring cobweb central. "It's right over there."

"I can see." Nick grumbled and moved to the opening, a shorter than usual hole in the wall considered a door. He had to duck to enter it. "Breeze coming through, has to have an outside exit somewhere."

"I don't recall any exterior doors." Niles pointed out, "It is in the direction of the barn maybe it's an underground railroad tunnel, that or a bootlegger operation back in the 30's. This is the deep south."

"Maybe! Wish I'd brought a flashlight."

"I have a lighter." Niles dug into his pocket, "We can make a torch. There's paper over there in the corner. Broken chair leg we can use as a handle."

"Just give me the lighter." Nick extended a palm as Niles passed it over to him. In the breeze the flame flickered in and out time and again.

"Oh! We heard noises coming from in there. Be careful!" Will realized he had forgotten until that moment.

"Could be a coon." Niles surmised, "Plenty of those highway robbers around here." Nick couldn't keep the lighter lit so gave up.

"I'll check this out tomorrow when I have a flashlight. Better safe than sorry."

"Right! Gun too just in case you get an unwelcomed visitor. This place has been vacant a pretty long time."

"We could always look for the exit door. You mentioned the barn." Will shrugged.

"It's not going anywhere." Nick stepped back out of the shadows, "Just finish your calculations so we can get the supplies ordered."

"Right! Come on son. Let's..." Niles notes loose support beams on the ceiling. "Better get an exterminator, looking like termites down here too. I'll add pesticide to the list of what we need to brace your flooring above. I can spray it myself." Nick groaned; he swore he hadn't seen termite damage inside. Of course, the lighting was poor.

"Keep at it." Nick left them at the mercy of their cells to take pics and jot down a extensive shopping list. He had other things to deal with.

********

Outside, Veronica Redmane heard the ocean and decided to explore on her own, retracing the path that Nick had come back from. Reaching the rocky beach she smiled at the cranes fishing for dinner, it looked so peaceful out there. She too seeing the island under a football field away from the shore found it intriguing.

"How did I not know about this island? I guess we have only been out here to party at nighttime. So cool. Oooo! Butterfly colony."

She found thousands upon thousands of Monarch butterflies better seen than when Nick was out here as they fluttered around the willow trees on the island. Heels off she stepped into the cool lapping waves and enjoyed the sun peeping through. "Will needs to fuck me out here. This could be our new secret hideaway."

As she peered up at the sun blinding herself for a moment, she sensed movement on the island. Eyes adjusting as she shook off the effects she glanced at the island. "Who is...?" For the briefest of instants, she swore she saw a young woman in traditional Native American clothing amid the cluster of butterflies. A quick rub over her eyes the woman was gone. "No way! I think I saw...a ghost." A chill running up her spine she turned tail and hurried back to the house. Reaching Nick as he came back outside, she scurried through the grass, accidently stepping barefoot in her own urine traces.

"Ewww!"

"You, okay?" Nick noted her stress, "Besides looking as if you saw a ghost."

"I DID SEE A GHOST!" She bulged her eyes. "I didn't know you owned an island. I swear I saw a woman out there but, in a blink, she was gone."

Nick narrowed his eyes, "There's a canoe and a hammock out there. Might be some girl camping out. Homeless or something."

"OR... A FUCKING GHOST!"

"Calm it down."

"I don't want to calm it down. Look Nicky... I'm 100% Santee, I swear that woman was Native American, my grandmother showed me old photos and drawings that were passed down from her... yeah, past generations. The attire was old."

"Let's walk back out there." He moved around her, as she hobbled putting her heels back on. Keeping up with him she hugged his side as close as she could without pissing him off. Glancing at her peripherally he sees her tits bouncing wildly at her spooked reaction.

"Please stay close to me. I'm freaking out here."

"Not holding your hand."

"Why are you so mean? What's Midnight see in you?"

"Same thing you see. Someone in charge."

"Yeah, but I like it rough. She's...inexperienced."

"That's enough." He snapped. His glare nearly made her pee again.

"Sorry! I'm just...this place gives me the willies."

"Thought you liked willies." As in Will her boyfriend.

"You know what I mean." She almost laughed but didn't.

"I meant...concerning your friend."

"I don't understand." She kept up even as she explored his expressions. Will? Willies? Right over her head.

"She's raw." Nick replied, "Untamed yet...tame."

"She has no clue how to even be with a guy."

Stopping cold in his tracks he grabs V by her wrist and shares a cold relentless stare, "I said...that's enough." He knew what he wanted. For now...that was for Veronica to shut up. Releasing her he began walking the path. Shivering at his rash attitude she hurried to catch up, trying to keep quiet. At the shoreline Nick again peered out at the island, he too seeing butterflies in fleet formation. It was breathtaking, water birds were feasting on butterflies should they be caught, but otherwise it was serene.

"There!" V pointed at the island's tree line near where the canoe was stashed. "She was standing on that tiny stretch of sand."

"If someone was there, they likely left footprints." Growling at the surf and the rocks he considered a swim, the current might be too aggressive, but he was experienced in diving, his military career not just in piloting skills. Thinking back to the pier behind Coastal Waiter's Diner he surmised the current likely wasn't any worse. Stripping his shirt off Veronica flared her eyes at his muscle tone and tattoos. Boots and socks tugged off her heart raced.

"Oh, hell yes!" She bubbled up and lifted her sundress off, heels removed. In only her G-string she waited until he had his pants off to find no boxers before slipping her panties to her toes. Seeing his mighty penis dangling between his legs as he had his back to her, she danced in step. Giggling she prepared to attack Nick when just that fast, he marched out into the water. Realization sank in.

"Shit!"

"Are you coming?" He called back waist deep in the water.

"I was hoping too." She pouted, "Maybe next time." She folded her arms over her breasts at the breeze coming in and watched Nick begin swimming. "I so wanted to fuck him with Will not around. You suck!" Nick of course couldn't hear her whining.

A football fields length from shore meant nothing to Nick, he had swum much further in his day, much deeper too should it have been the case. In five minutes, he had beaten the current and walked up on to the opposing shore. No footprints anywhere had him convinced Veronica was just seeing things. Checking out the canoe he found a hole in the side. "No oars even. This boat's useless."

Finding rusty beer cans from a brand he knew wasn't even on the market anymore and an extremely old campfire site he surmised that no one had been out here in at least a few years. Even the hammock had leaves and a nasty amount of rainwater goop in its slope.

"Guess I was wrong too."

The butterflies everywhere made him tense up a bit, there were way too many. Prepared to head back he noticed something in the bushes that caught his eye. Careful where he was walking due to snakes, he ripped what he could of the overgrowth and found a pleasant surprise.

"Tombstone made from a sea rock." On it were the carved letters "CRO." which he read to himself, "No dots as initials though." Brushing the stone, he felt a stir as if someone touching his shoulders, at first wondering if Veronica had decided to swim over, he looked back, but found no one there. Reluctant to acknowledge V's perceptions he told open air, "I don't believe in ghosts."

Butterflies lighting on his head he swatted them away, in that brief distraction it almost felt as if someone was squeezing his balls, so much so that his dick actually grew timidly erect. "What the fuck?" Standing in a hurry he found his sensation to linger, so much so he cupped his own balls to be certain nothing had clung to them. Shrugging it off he stood there pondering what he was sensing.

"Get a grip Sanchez."

He sighed with puffed cheeks, his exhale releasing as he prepared to turn back. Right foot turning he tensed up, now it seemed as if an invisible hand was caressing the underside of his dick. Lifting it for examination his foreskin was tight and soft to the touch.

"Breeze probably."

Abandoning the notion, he was crazy he stepped back into the water and looked out toward Veronica still naked on the beach and touching herself. Laughing now that he knew she couldn't touch him way over here he felt especially evil suddenly. "Time to torture the kid."

Waving at her he stood tall, dick posed her direction and began jerking off. Seeing her reaction she threw a tantrum, flipping him off then intentionally bending over as if saying, "Put that in me.", going so far as to prying her ass cheeks wide. Shaking his head, he just let her suffer and brought himself to a snarling nut on the island.

"I think I needed that."

Butterflies all around him he couldn't take the artillery anymore and trudged out into the sea. Swimming back, he crawled from the ocean to find Veronica laying on her back still fingering herself. Ignoring V's moans and his clothing he stood over her, one leg to each side of hers. At the angle she was stretched out on her back in the sand, the sun at his back poised his erection directly between her legs. It appeared as if his shadow was fucking her. She in her looming ecstasy didn't even know he was back from the island. Grinning he cleared his throat.

"Up here!"

Startled she opened her eyes to see him towering over her. Pointing at her thighs he added, "Close as you get." Upper body rising her hands abandoned her pussy. Eying his dick he said, "Lil' lower." Her gaze shifting again she found his shadow penis touching her inner thighs. Jaw dropping, she whimpered.

"I'll take it. Don't move." Falling back, she finished her masturbation as his shadow encouraged her to cum with a shrill squeal. "Yessssssssssss!"

"You done?"

"Unless you want to really fuck me."

"Naaa! My shadow says he's had better."

"You're an asshole!" She laughed as he moved away to get dressed. Once she was back up, he did brush the sand from her back and ass just to be nice. His touch made her shiver. "Maybe not a total asshole." Tossing her the dress she slipped it back on and watched him walk away. Heels in hand she sprinted to catch up. "Did you find anything out there?"

"Hasn't seen life on that islet in quite a while. Stuff's been there for years. Crabs, and butterflies mostly."

"You have crabs?" She chuckled.

"I also found a tombstone."

"What? Really? Maybe the ghost I saw died there and her spirit inhabits the place."

"No such things as ghosts."

"Whatever! I know what I... saw." She looked back at the island briefly before it was lost in sight due to their overgrown pathway. "At least I saw your fuckin' huge cock again. You jerked off for me."

"For myself, not you."

"Uh huh! At least Will didn't get the full frontal shot again." She laughed.

"Initials...well three letters on the tombstone. They were CRO."

"Reminds me of North Carolina's story of Roanoke Island." He paused in stride, she unexpectedly colliding into him with him squeal. Tilting his gaze back he winced at her impact.

"Two different Carolina's."

"Just saying." She lightly caressed his shoulders now that her chest was against it. Trembling she sighed, "Please fuck me." He marched away without even hearing her beg. Foot stomping, she let it go.

For the next hour Nick relayed the info. Will and V reunited without her telling him of their long-distance masturbations. Niles finishing up at least a partial list, house and bridge only this trip.

"I'll get what lumber we need and have it delivered tomorrow or the next day. Best I can do short notice." Niles stressed. "At least get some tree trimmers to open up the bridge area so we got light to work by."

"By first light, even if I have to pay extra."

"Ready to get out of here?"

"For now."

********

Coastal Waiter's Diner...

Lynette Brewster had long finished her cigarette break. Naomi and Olan had themselves a long talk about business. Their cook Dreyfus interfering to learn about Olan's marlin and whether he would be serving it come tomorrow the new topic of the day. The restaurant was still hauntingly quiet.

Midnight bored to tears offered Ronnie and Derek fresh drinks just to keep busy. With his mom back in the kitchen with the others Ronnie eyed Midnight's bursting cleavage as she bent over to take their lunch platters. While she did Ronnie who had been toying with his pocket change moving it from hand to hand decided to make a ballsy move. Kicking Derek under the table as a warning his friend watched Ronnie move his right hand right up to Midnight's chest and toss his change between her mountains. Eyes flaring at his move she stood up quickly and felt the coins dispensing through her dress slowly, some lingering against her tight dress, others slipping through to her tummy then dropping to the tile at her feet from her skirt.

"Tip money!" Ronnie smirked.

She refrained from saying thank you but fiddled with her cleavage right before their curious eyes. Reaching into her dress between her tits she removed what she could then dug just a tad too deep, her wrist popping another button on her dress under pressure. Ignoring its spit through the air to land on the table she continued collecting her tip one at a time. Shaking her hips as if wiggling out of her dress more coins clattered on the floor.