Midnight Ep. 009: MONARCH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dance baby dance." Ronnie chuckled.

"You really should be a stripper." Derek added his own remark. "If you were, we might tip you better."

Eventually all of her coins were found, now on the floor she bent down to collect the rest, kneeling only this time around. Derek in his seat could see her cunt plain as day with her knees wide and quickly recorded it. Ronnie whistled his lust, "You didn't tell my mom about earlier. Going to this time?"

"No." She whispered without looking up.

"She likes showing off." Derek admitted, convinced of it now.

"That true Midnight?"

"Yes." She concealed a blush from Ronnie.

"Show him." Derek motioned her to turn her angle so that Ronnie could see up her skirt. Complying she shared her pink pussy with very little shame. "Show us those tits." Derek aimed for the sky. Shyly she looked over her shoulder for his mother or anyone else. With everyone in the kitchen Midnight placed the change on the table then unbuttoned her dress until she could pull her tits free. Nipples like bullets the boys dropped their jaws.

"Fuck! Those are freaking perfect." Ronnie shuttered, "Full frontal, I dare you."

"He means stand up and unbutton your dress all the way." Derek recorded her confusion. She wasn't exactly versed in certain phrases. "We want to see all of you."

Hesitant at first, she stood up then with her head lowered just goes for it. Dress totally undone she peels it wide for their inspection. Ronnie wanting to make certain she was safe hopped from his seat and slyly looked toward the kitchen. Hearing conversation out of everyone in the distance he felt positive they were not in any danger of being busted.

Moving behind Midnight he took her dress off entirely and let it drop to the tile. She stood lifeless yet almost proud of her achievement. After yesterday when she, Veronica, and Caprice goofed off naked in front of customers at Nick's command she was more dedicated than ever to becoming comfortable in her skin.

Reaching around her Ronnie lifted her tits and crushed them for Derek to record, her necklace with the trunk key swaying about. In his desire to take part Derek slid out of his bench and reached in to pinch her right nipple, tugging on it as she remained calm and without expression.

"Heck yeah!"

Derek found the courage to suck her nipple, Ronnie moving around her to join him in a crazy selfie shot with the cell of both of them sucking her nipples at once. She was a statue in their fondling. Fingers rubbing her pussy sent lightning between her legs, yet she would not be moved.

"Shit! Customers."

Derek noted a car pulling up. Midnight remained calm but the boys were in a panic suddenly. Ronnie raced behind her and snatched up her dress. Rising behind her with it he had to kiss her ass just to say he did. Dress on her shoulders the boys literally had to lift her arms to put them into her sleeves. She refused to dress herself leaving it to the boys to save her. Ronnie quickly buttoned what few buttons she had left and straightened her dress up as much as possible.

With a husband and wife entering the Diner, Midnight left the boys behind and greeted them, showing them to a table. Having heard the front bell ping Lynette ventured out to see Midnight taking good care of them. She was next to have a table anyway so let it go, heading back into the kitchen.

Minutes later Naomi and Lynette came back out with Olan to see that Midnight had things well in hand. Lynette's son and Derek walking through told Lynette they were going outside. Allowed considering she was their ride home; she offered the boys cigarettes after Ronnie requested one. Lighter borrowed they slipped by Midnight as Ronnie whispered, "We have it all on video. This is where the blackmailing begins."

"He's joking." Derek rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm not!"

"Okay!" She replied, her expression sharing that she might be alright with that.

"Whoa!" Derek swallowed. Pushing Ronnie out the door they lit up their cigarettes and shot the possibilities around. Should they? Shouldn't they? Midnight was pretty cool either way, just quiet. Neither really knew her well, having gone to two different schools and a year apart, she on the Rez, they in public school. Regardless they definitely had it in their minds to mess with her some more.

As Midnight took the order of the new customers, she drifted her attention out the window catching the boys taunting a butterfly with their cigarette lighter, burning a wing until it couldn't fly, she wept. Her customer's noticing her tear asked her reasoning. She simply took a deep breath and said, "Nothing."

They knew better.

Like that butterfly, Midnight was coming into her own, leaving her chrysalis behind to brave a new world...order. Escaping her sadness, she finished her shift. With Lynette gone so were the boys. Stepping out to head home she found the butterfly in the gravel and picked it up lovingly in her palms. It, like she, was without a life.

Tears welling up in her eyes she carried the butterfly to the locked chest Nick left for her. Unlocking it she carefully lay the dead butterfly into the empty chest and wrote a note from a pen and pad in her purse.

"I will mourn his loss."

Locking up she walked to catch her bus. That night after hours, Nick Sanchez would look in the trunk finding only the butterfly and the note. Strangely, Nick choked up as if sensing she had given up on him. Using her own note, he turned it over and wrote, "He like you, are under my wing. No flying away. AM I CLEAR?" Note left behind, he took the butterfly home with him. Taking it to his bedroom he left it on his dresser while he showered.

Hours later he sat seated in his living room. Alone in the darkness he recalled the butterflies on the island. The strange touch to his genitalia making him wince as if some kind of sign. "Not superstitious!"

One beer later, phone calls made to lawncare businesses going unsecured due to overbookings, he opted to go to bed. Finding the butterfly laying up against the jaw of Ollie the skull almost as if kissing it, he grits his teeth. He knew the butterfly was dead. Wasn't it?

"Still not superstitious."

He was getting there.

For now... the Monarch needed rest.

So did Nick.