Midnight Ep. 013: tempE.R.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In this case I'm willing to tear all those up if you let Caprice here come to Midnight's rescue. How many? 8? 10?" Dolan had his hands on his hips not going anywhere.

"7!" He replied with a snarl.

"Ollie?" Caprice tilted her gaze, "For Midnight? She's, my girl."

Oliver grew agitated but pondered the opportunity to save himself some money. Releasing her Caprice started out the door until Dolan paused her, "Might want to put some clothes on." She looked frazzled playing her urge to escape Oliver as stress over Midnight. Easing past Oliver, she found sandals and sweatpants which she carried rather than put them on. Oliver was not happy at losing out on his piece of ass. "You can ride with me Caprice. Unlike Ollie there I can legally speed. Thank ya, for being sympathetic Oliver." He turned leaving the biker fueled with rage. Standing on the deck watching Dolan open his car door for her he felt like hurling the bottle of beer in his hand but knew he would end up in the backseat cuffed.

After shutting her door Dolan's cellphone rang and he plucked it from his pocket. Answering it he slowly walked around the hood of his car. "Alexis? I'm busy this best be important." Listening to his daughter while opening his own door Dolan waved at Oliver to try and calm the man's frustrations and make this scam look as genuine as possible. "I have to go to Cordoba. Just order a pizza. Tell them to bill it to the Cop Shop." He got in and closed the door. The conversation was ongoing Alexis finally being hung up on.

Leaving the park looking innocent so that Oliver didn't make trouble Caprice let Dolan pull on to the main road before throwing her sweats and sandals on the floorboard and leaping across the front seat to hug him. "Thank you, Dolan. Ollie just showed up and wouldn't take no for an answer. I'm so done with him but he won't leave me be."

"I figured! I'll arrange a restraining order for you in the morning."

"As if that will do any good. You know Ollie won't honor it. He takes what he wants and if I deny him I might...is Irene really?" She suddenly realized it might not have been a bluff.

"ICU!" He sighed, "Raincheck on our date?"

"Hell no! Find a dirt road and pull this rig over." Her shirt and shorts were off in ten seconds flat. They would be really late getting to Cordoba.

*********

The lobby of Cordoba General...

"Nick?"

Tilly and Sheldon Cooper entered through the ER doors, having seen him sitting in the outer waiting room. Hearing her Nick stood up just as Tilly caught him off guard and hugged him with all her might. "Thank you for saving my sister. God bless you!" She sobbed slightly; Nick frozen in reaction. It took Sheldon to inspire Nick to console her by rubbing her back. Once he did, she exhaled her emotions and drew away. "Why are you out here?"

"Family only." He nodded at a spying Nadine who felt badly having to enforce the rule. "Just tell Midnight I'm out here and I won't abandon her. I'll stay all night if I have to."

"Nonsense! Come with us." She took him by the hand and led Nick behind her through the ICU double doors. Sheldon in pursuit winked at Nadine in passing, he wasn't even certain why he did it. She simply shook her head and continued writing reports. Having let slide the insurance paperwork Nick had told her to bill him. He was pretty sure the Amador's had no insurance. Such a good man! Savior indeed!

Out in the hallway Deputy Darcy Grainger noticed Tilly's entrance and strolled toward her to offer her support. A hug of respect at least got Nick off of Tilly's leash. He was uncomfortable at her insistence but refused conflict. He was not family and never would be. Friend at best! Sheldon patting Nick on the back apologized for his wife's clingy behavior. "She's just glad you were around Nicky."

"So was I." Nick sighed, "I shouldn't be here."

"If you're going to chase Midnight, you need to stop being standoffish Amigo."

"I am not chasing Midnight. She follows me." Nick glared with a dark persona.

"Calm down Killer!" If he only knew! Nick Sanchez was a man of combat in days past. He did what he had to do. Sheldon, sensing he was barking up the wrong tree broke gaze and pointed at Midnight behind the glass waiting room. "You might want to cover up my niece. Her kin are not approving of her nudity. Tilly is going to blow a gasket. Nope! That would be Mordecai!" A gruff masculine roar from the room drew everyone's attention. Deputy Grainger growling under her breath, "What is it with Midnight not wanting to cover up?" Hurrying in to intervene Darcy tried putting Midnight's blanket back on, but she was becoming resistant. Not even her grandmother was getting through to her. Mordecai was screaming at her which brought on orderly's trying to keep peace.

"I'll take care of this." Nick stepped around Tilly at the door with her jaw dropped. Before she could partake in scolding Midnight, Nick entered and let the girl see his arrival. Dropping to her knees without him even telling her to she lowered her head in shame. He took it more as respect!

"YOU!" Mordecai realized Nick was in the room. "Why are you here?"

"Mordie!" Tilly stepped up, "This man saved our sister! Do NOT piss me off." Feisty! Grumbling Mordecai stepped aside with his mother. Tilly while concerned over her niece's outrageous behavior chose instead to console her mother, Dorothy. Officer Grainger knelt next to Midnight whispering that she had to wear something in a public place, or she might have to arrest her. She didn't want to have to do that under the circumstances in case Irene took a turn for the worse. Nick clearing his throat led to Darcy peering up at him. Strangely, Darcy connected the dots and mumbled, "Ah!" Standing she furthered her requirement, "Keep her covered. Please!" She handed Nick the blanket from the floor.

"Get up!" Nick told Midnight. Rising slowly, she pouted, in her fragile mind she had sworn to give up any possession, this included the blanket. She fought tears as Nick wrapped her up and grasped her around the neck to look him in the eye. "I know why you're doing this and I'm proud of you, but now is not the time. Show your family respect at this time, not me. That can be reclaimed later. I'm not going anywhere unless you defy me."

"Never!" She whined.

"Not a word. Just obey!" He whispered. Darcy overhearing him puckered her lower lip and sighed. Interesting guy this Sanchez! Pausing Nick, the Deputy spoke out.

"I'll see if I can find her a smock. Nadine might know where I can get one." Nick nodded and released Midnight, turning around to see everyone in the room staring at them. Mordecai the Devil was stabbing him without a visual optic dagger. Tilly was hiding her mother from seeing Midnight. Sheldon outside the room was whistling with his back turned. Seeing Midnight naked he was struggling and tried hard not to appear obvious. Orderlies went back to work now that peace seemed apparent. For now!

It was going to be a very long night!

********

"FUCK ME DOLAN! You didn't even have to strip search me."

Laughing at Caprice Comstock, Dolan wore only his hat as he nailed the bombshell blond on the hood of his squad car. For the last forty minutes they had made love then went full on bestial. She could not get enough of the Sheriff. Even if Nick Sanchez hadn't given her the suggestion she would have flirted until Dolan caved. Now that the spark was ignited, she was definitely into the law man. Holding her legs over her head Roster hit her straight down, denting his hood in the process. It was worth an insurance claim. Hearing a motorcycle coming down the highway Dolan smirked, suspecting it to be Oliver on his way back to the Rez. "Want me to have my boys pull him over?" He chuckled.

"Not if you don't want his boys pulling you over. Don't start a war Dolan. Just let me handle Ollie! You Sir need to keep that big dick in my pussy and shut up unless you want to talk dirty."

"You really are a slut aren't you Comstock?"

"Never said I wasn't Sheriff!"

"Wanna go steady?" He laughed speeding up his penetrations just to hear her moan and chat at the same time.

"Don't go proposing Dolan! Just take me when you want me, I'll never tell ya no."

"Because you like me, or because Sanchez told you too?"

"Double whammy!" She hissed! "I rather like listening to Nick. He's...got lots to say."

"Does he now?" Dolan was tempted to ask about the trunk in front of the diner but chose instead to kiss her throat. Pausing with his lips still touching her neckline he adds, "What exactly does he have to say?"

Laughing as she spoke, she brought up, "Do you know he made me use a fucking machine at his beach house? Even had a crazy ass skull on a stick making it looked like it was fuckin' me. Crazy bastard, but I love that freaky shit."

"Skull?"

"Yeah! He even called it Ollie before even knowing about Oliver. I can't catch a break."

"Where did he get a skull?"

"Are you fucking me, or are we gabbing?"

"There's our raincheck."

Pulling out and rolling her over her ass was his! A dark demeanor overtaking Dolan he made her scream for another thirty minutes straight! She was seeing a halo of hearts!

********

Ten miles away along the coastline...a special place of skeletal boats piled up like a Sargasso Sea on land...

Esteban Amador belched at hot dogs roasted over a burning barrel that kept him warm. Moonshine in one hand, wieners eaten off the stick with the other. Staggering so drunk he could barely stand he cursed into the night at his wife's worthless vows. No honor! No cherish! Only 'til death do ye part! Not that he wanted her dead, but he was just so wasted he spoke out of turn. With no one to hear him he enjoyed the rant. He at least heard himself.

Exhausting his voice, he simply stared into the fire and found no further thoughts on his piss poor marriage. The fires flickering mesmerized him until he passed out in the grass. He couldn't even make it to his personal yacht which he referred to as Sirene, having even painted the letter E at the end of Siren on the stern. Tribute to his wife Irene? Or just some bitch drawing him to foreign shores? Perhaps merely his Man Cove!

Long night most definitely!

An ocean of stars above made him seasick.

Rougher seas ahead.

12