Midnight Ep. 015: RESidENT

Story Info
Tension rises at the ICU! Eye see you! Let the warpath begin.
6.3k words
4.42
3.3k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

___________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 015: RESidENT

___________________________________________________

5:20 AM...

"Wake it up Amador!"

"Hey! Don't kick my Honey Bunny when he's down."

"Shut it Ms. Bigelow." He wanted to say Bigbelow due to her chunky butt. Sheriff Dolan Roster kept it professional for the sake of less aggravation. Dolan was not kicking Esteban in his drunken slumber, but it was not a love tap either. He knew how to balance his boot. "I said rise and shine Esteban. We need to have a talk."

Off to the side Nick Sanchez merely observed. This being Midnight Amador's father kept him at bay. Until he knew what the man had to say it was better not to get too involved. If he turned out to be uncooperative, then he would let Dolan do the roughing up after a sweet verse of Miranda's song. One last nudge Esteban began grumbling.

"I told ya Shantee, I ain't got paid." She knew that was a lie having spent sixty bucks on booze, munchies, and a beauty magazine, as if it would help her. His wallet was a bit lighter.

"Shantee? You're not Santee." Dolan winced at the woman. "You do know his wife is right?"

"Wife? He's married?" She marched over and kicked Esteban in the balls.

"HEY!" Dolan grabbed her, "Two minutes ago you told me not to kick your Honey Bunny."

"You're right." She pulled away and hopped on his belly like a rabbit. "How are we feeling now...Whiskers?" The pain made Esteban revive and groan at comprehending his unnatural surroundings. It not even being daylight just yet, his eyes found only a flashlight in his face.

"Jump on him again I'm locking you up for assault."

"How could you do this to me? You know I'm sensitive being a widow." Shantel feigned tears. She knew quite well Esteban had a wife at home, and she, an ex-husband alive and well. She was simply a pain in everyone's ass. "Sanchez, escort Ms. Bigbelow to my car."

"Not my job Sheriff." With Shantel struggling to get free of Dolan he roughly took her to his squad car and tossed her in the back seat. While occupied Nick moved closer to Esteban in the darkness. Crouching next to him Nick introduced himself. "Call me the Angel of Breath. It's my call if you continue that privilege. Did you beat your wife and set your home on fire?"

"What?" Esteban was so out of, reeling from his scrotum swelling up being kicked by fuzzy slippers, he barely heard Nick. "What the hades are ye talkin' about?"

"Did you beat Irene Amador?"

"Why would I hurt my wife? I love my..."

"Girlfriend?" Nick pointed at Shantel screaming and cursing from the locked squad car. Dolan making his way back to Esteban shined his flashlight in the man's eyes again. Flinching Esteban saw the glint of Dolan's badge.

"What be the meanin' of wakin' me like this Sheriff?"

"Sit up! Did you rough your wife up last night?"

"We had words but I... walked out on her."

"Your house burnt to the ground Esteban."

"What?" Eyes bulge at the unexpected news, "My home? How?"

"That's why I'm here. You need to sober up and think about this with a clear head Esteban. Your future depends upon a confession or a cleared name."

"Irene..." He seemed confused, "Is Irene...alright?"

"She wouldn't be if not for the man kneeling next to you."

"I'm not kneeling, I'm crouching. Big difference!" Nick was offended.

"Uh huh! Anyways...this man here ran into a fire to save your wife. Least you can do is thank him. If she had died, you might be looking at a murder charge."

"She's alive? Thank the Lord."

"You're welcome." Nick growled, "Your daughter Midnight is at the hospital with Irene in Cordoba. Irene suffers from head trauma and burns. I've seen worse in my day but she's still unconscious in the ICU."

"I need to see her." Esteban shook off his intoxicated brain cells as best he could. "I love my wife." Getting to his feet was another thing. Neither Nick, nor Dolan offered him a hand up.

"All in good time. What about your gal friend over there?"

"Come on Sheriff...a fella has needs now and again." Dolan couldn't disagree now that he was tapping Caprice Comstock.

"You're better off with Irene. She's a good woman Amador." Dolan glared searching him for signs of guilt. "Did you strike Irene?"

Nick dared to lift Esteban's hand noticing he favored his right side. "Bruised knuckles."

"Dropped somethin' on them at the warehouse. Ask me chaps."

"We will!" Dolan shined his light on the hand. "You do know when Irene comes to, I'll be questioning her as to what happened."

"She will tell ye. I never laid a hand on her. We argue all the time."

"I have no doubt." Dolan sighed.

"You're not a cop." Esteban shot a glance at Nick in his white polo shirt. "Who be ye?"

"Midnight's advisor. You no longer have a say in that."

"What ya mean by that? I'm her father...I brought her into this world...I own her."

"Different world now! Live with it. For the record, my name is Nick Sanchez. If you hurt your wife or daughter ever again, I'll hunt you down no matter where you hide. We ask again...did you beat your wife and torch your home to make certain she was dead? Insurance?"

"Does it look like Esteban has insurance Sanchez?" Nick nodded; it was only a thought. "Let me do the interrogating, Mister I'm not your Deputy." Growling Nick backed off standing up to stare down at the grisly looking Spaniard. As long as Esteban was sitting, he wouldn't run.

Esteban was pondering his losses and trying to make sense of what he might and might not have done. Admitting to guilt in abusing Irene would get him jail time. While they had often had scuffles before, it was usually shoving matches, almost always on Esteban's behalf, Irene submissive in nature as per her upbringing generally backed down.

"Let's start over." Dolan now crouched as Nick had earlier, flashlight beam blinding Esteban, "I see a moonshine jug over there on the ground. We both know where you got that, fairly close to home weren't it? You know that's illegal right?"

"Free sample." Esteban hissed but tried not to get too cocky.

"I'm sure it was. We can discuss a bootleg charge added on to any possible aggravated assault."

"I told you I never hit my wife. I adore me, Irene."

"That why you leave her out there all alone so much? Word spreads Esteban."

"Spats! She is a hard woman to please."

"Shantel back there any better? She did just sack you."

"Playful minx!"

"That what her ratty fur coat is made of? Oh wait! That's a mink ain't it? How the hell did you sink this low, squatting on private property? Does old man Coolidge know you been setting up camp out here?"

"Who?"

"Course, he doesn't!"

Nick eyed the large fishing boat behind them as Dolan flashed his light on the side, like the back of the boat there was a name painted on it saying Sirene... the last E obviously painted on by hand. If Esteban had done that, he might truly love his wife, Irene. His opinion still forming gave him options.

"Ain't harmin' things none. Shantee's home not mine. I... visit is all."

"I'm pretty sure Coolidge doesn't know about Furball back there. She doesn't shut up for three seconds, does she?"

"Gift for gab."

"I can see that. Hear it too. I say we take you in and let you sober up good. How's breakfast in your bunk sound? Plenty of hot coffee."

"Where's my car?" He noticed it missing finally.

"Your gabby goose back there drove it to Botfelder, it's how we found you. I had it impounded. If you happen to have nothing to do with Irene's assault and the fire, I'll have your car returned no charges. I know you couldn't pay the storage fees on it anyway. Bad enough you got a hospital bill coming in the mail."

"Take me to me wife."

"Not until she's out of the woods. You're no good to anyone in your condition. Let's just make you presentable. I'll call your job and tell them Irene's in the ICU and your home burnt down. Should give you a few days without losing your job. I'm being cordial Esteban... don't prove me wrong."

"Ye be a saint, Sheriff."

"Nothing you can do at the hospital besides irritate the family. Tilly and Mordecai are with her, Irene's momma too."

"My daughter?"

"Midnight's been with Irene all night." Nick chimed in.

"Who be you again?"

"Midnight's boyfriend." Dolan smirked, knowing it would annoy Nick and Esteban.

"Boyfriend? She did not ask me approval."

"Nineteen! She's an adult."

"I take care of my baby."

"Not even close." Nick grumbled, "She's no longer your worry anymore." Dolan eyed Nick as he confirmed their connection a tad more clearly. "Deal with your wife. She needs you to be a man."

"I am a man. How dare ye?"

"Say that when you don't reek of 200 proof. I have my eye on you. Fail your family at your own risk."

"He is threatenin' me. I want him arrested."

"He'd meet bail before he got in my car. Just relax Esteban, Nick's just looking out for Midnight."

"Irene is under my protection now. I'll pay her hospital stay."

"I don't need yer charity."

"No... you need a lawyer."

"One thing at a time." Dolan waved Nick to calm his tone. "For Irene's sake I'm going against my better judgement. I'm not reading you your Miranda, because I'm not arresting you Esteban, as long as you cooperate and sober up for me today. Once Irene wakes up and is strong enough to talk, I'll question her and compare notes. If she says you struck her then Miranda says hello. Is that understood?"

"Aye!" Esteban slowly crawls to his feet and faces Nick, "Angel ye say?"

"Worst kind! I'll honor your family, you to be determined."

"Where do I live when...where do my wife and I live?"

"Won't be in the Minnow 2 over there." Dolan pats Esteban on the shoulder and dusts the grass and dirt from his back, not wanting his rear seat soiled. Realizing Shantel had masturbated back there he gave up and thought, "I'll have my car detailed. Might be a good punishment for Alexis." Containing his thoughts, he spoke back up. "I'm going to cut your girlfriend loose. Technically she hasn't broke any laws outside of trespassing. Rather her be out here and far enough away to keep her out of my hair." Untrue! She had a long-expired driver's license. Esteban would not get her for theft and stealing his car. Dolan just wanted Esteban anyway.

"Indecent exposure isn't...?" Nick shut up knowing he had Midnight nude in public, yet Dolan had agreed to stay out of Nick's way. No reason to make him reign on that parade.

"I thought not!" Dolan winced and nudged Esteban toward his squad car. Nick following behind him noted the sun finally cresting on the horizon, a quick glance at his wristwatch made him frown.

"Meeting that Waterfall guy on the Rez in two hours. I probably should cancel that." No! He needed his property up and running as fast as possible. Cursing under his breath he certainly was the Angel of...

"Let's christen the back seat baby!" Shantel had her fur off and placed under her head like a pillow, stretched out in the back seat. "Come to Momma Sugar Daddy. Let me make it up to those big balls of yours." Esteban merely hissed.

"Get out!" Dolan ordered her. "Go sleep it off before I haul you in. I'm going to look you up when I get to the station. I see any warrants you're getting locked up."

"I am a barfly, Sheriff. Cuff me to your bars and take me from behind. Zippy Whippy!" She made a hand gesture of unzipping his fly.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Roster lost it. Jumping at his outburst Shantel crawled out and threw herself into Esteban.

"Kiss me goodbye Lover." She laid one on Esteban who tried to resist until she slapped him. He caught her hand with a snarl then realized his temper might not look good under the circumstances. She tried to pull away with eyes bulging.

"My wife needs me. Now is not the time."

"Say another word I'll..." Dolan paused, uncertain himself how to end this.

"What? Spank me? You know you want to Johnny Law." She escaped Esteban's grip and moved just enough to lift her fur and try twerking. It was not a pretty sight. Sadly, Esteban could not resist looking. Hissing he started to slap her ass, but she found something more appealing. "Gilligan! There's my pussy!" She wandered away trying to catch her cat. Dolan simply shook his head. Guiding Esteban into the back seat the man collapsed and fell asleep just that fast. Closing the door on him Dolan patted the roof of his car looking across the roof at Nick.

"Let's get the hell out of here before she takes that damned coat off again. My eyes are hurting."

Nick nodded in agreement.

*********

Midnight Amador needed fresh air. After hours cooped up in an ICU waiting room, she was going crazy. Missing Nick her soul felt lost, not even her concern over her mother could contain her need to be with him. She was obedient to his expectations, but her body was crying out to be free of all that she had given up to become his. The bus ride had expanded her imagination, so much so that she daydreamed of where he might subject her to such public displays again. The quiet of her family surrounding her was stifling, her own oxygen fleeting, flesh tingling almost as if trying to communicate with her saying, "Free me!" God, she wanted to. She had to!

Leaving her seat in a hurry everyone looked up at her, Veronica Redmane and Caprice Comstock preparing to follow when Midnight stopped in her tracks. Hands up prompting them to give her room Midnight left the ICU alone. Nurse Nadine eying Midnight as she walked out the ER doors watched the girl cross the street and go into the parking garage. Thing is the smock Midnight had worn was coming off. Sadly, Nurse Nadine who herself was bi-sexual almost craved the Santee beauty. Her work set aside all Nadine could do was stare at the garage as if worried. She understood a need to find solace in this time of stress. A respect for the girl's openness was fueling her own imagination. Deputy Darcy might get a call on Nadine's break, from her own car. Fingers busy!

Prowling the garage, Midnight had left her smock in the elevator and walked totally nude in the cool shadows of the garage. It being early the sun was barely visible but from the top floor the sky was beautiful. Nick's 4Runner parked facing the sunrise Midnight crawled up on the hood as if it spoke to her. The cool metal gave her goosebumps, but she found it relaxing to lay out on. Uncertain if this would be acceptable, she told herself that Nick could punish her willingly if he so chooses. It felt...right!

Scooting up on the hood her feet facing the grill she stretched out spread eagle and watched the sun coming up like a new day, a new life, a Phoenix from her home's ashes. Touching herself she envisioned Nick behind the steering wheel looking out at her. Fingering her pussy became an obsession. Holding her tongue, her words, her breath, she refrained from even moaning. Difficult but required. It was as if she knew Nick demanded peace. Silence was something Midnight was used to over most of her existence anyway. No one noticed her then, why notice her now?

Cumming hard on the truck hood, her shoulders pressing against the windshield, back arched, she convulsed in a bubble of quiet rejoice. Again! It was as if she heard Nick demand it. Nipples peaking high and mighty as if he were holding them between angered fingertips, she challenged herself to squirt. Fingers embedded deep, tips rubbing her clit with a vicious intent she resisted her body's tremors and goaded her emotions to go where only her Rapist took her three years ago. Not even her eyelids would close off her world. Midnight Amador needed Nick to... possess her. Therefore, she could not even blink, as if it meant failing him. For four minutes longer she frolicked until her eyes stung and wept under pressure. In a wave of adrenalin Midnight found...closure. Squirting vibrantly three separate times she exhausted herself and fell lifeless, but proud of her... his achievement.

"Midnight?"

"Aunt Tilly?" The girl sat up and looked to her left. There stood her Aunt Matilda holding her cell to her ear but with a haunted expression, Midnight's discarded smock in her other hand.

"Nick wants to speak with you." Tilly approached cautiously but still spoke to Nick on the other end. "Yes! As soon as you're done talking to Midnight, I'll call Newton and explain you might be running late. He will understand. Irene and he got along very well even after she met Esteban. I'll text you Newton's number also so that you can call him if necessary. You're welcome, Nick... here is Midnight." Remaining on the hood in her relaxation Midnight accepted Tilly's cell. Tilly tempted to offer her the discarded smock decided to hold on to it. "I'll meet you at the elevator."

"Hello?"

"You did well." Sanchez said knowing she was on his car hood through Tilly on her way across the parking area.

"I... disobeyed you. I'm not wearing the smock."

"We'll discuss that later. I wanted to tell you we found your father. He's being detained in Caretaker lockup until he gets sober. He says he didn't strike your mother or set the house on fire. Do you believe him?"

"No. My heart wishes it did."

"I understand. I have to go meet this Newton Waterfall here in a bit. I don't want him to think I'm blowing him off. I need help clearing the property I bought so I can get to work on fixing it up."

"Okay! Is it alright to say...I miss you?"

"Living without me is no longer an option. How you live is up to me."

"What about mother? She...is homeless now."

"One thing at a time. You and she can stay with Tilly once she gets better. You need to take care of her for now. I'll claim you when I feel the time is right. Agreed?"

"Yes! Tell my father...I still love him."

"I'll let the Sheriff take care of that. That word love is not in my vocabulary. If you expect me to say that to you, you might as well give up on me."

"I will never give up on you."

"Time will tell all. Now get off my truck before you dent the hood."

"On my way." She carefully abandons the hood and walks toward Tilly with pride, breasts bobbing playfully without restraint. Tilly had to lower her gaze, seeing her niece so open...was strange. While tempted to scold her behavior Tilly simply sighed. She was an adult; it was her life. Midnight would disagree...it was Nick's life. Saying goodbye to Nick, Midnight reached Tilly and took her smock back. Pouting at having to don it once more, she did so, but only buttoned two buttons. Let people be uneasy over her skin. This was only a compromise!

Taking her cell, Tilly fidgeted at Midnight's bursting cleavage, "One more button at least?"

"Okay!" Midnight popped one more, leaving only one to mask her thighs.

"I meant... I give up!" Tilly shook her head, "I love you regardless."

"Thank you for understanding."

"Mixed on that, but I'll try. I'm not so sure about your mother though."

"She must understand. I am not a baby."

"You do realize men are...struggling not to gawk?"

"Yes! I am... aware."

"What has gotten into you?"

"My fingers." Midnight Amador ordinarily would not have been so brazen, today she was too in tune with her body to mask it from the world. Mind, body, and soul!

"I did not need to know that."

"You would call me an adult yet tell me how I should live my life?"

"Sweetie...I know this has to do with Mister Sanchez...just...please be careful. While he did save your mother, we barely know this man."

12