Midnight Ep. 016: TRIbAL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lynette's covering for me at the diner." Naomi shared, "She and Olan. I could...drive you to Caretaker."

"Thelma and Louise style?" Caprice grinned trying to cheer up the mood in the washroom. "Backseat Barbie here." She winked at Midnight which garnered a curious smile.

"Who are Thelma and Louise?"

"Two badass bitches!"

"We are, aren't we?' Naomi giggled. "Unless you feel you need to stay put because..."

"He will tell me no... this I must do. If I am punished, I will accept it willingly."

"Uhhh?" Caprice winced, "I think Thelma meant your mom."

"Oh! Mother will understand once I return. Please take me?"

"Let's ride Barbie." Caprice shrugged at Naomi. "Ready to hit the gas, Thelma?"

"Pedal to the metal Louise."

Abandoning the restroom, the trio walked lively out into the ER waiting room where Nurse Alisha was talking to Nurse Nadine and the good Doctor Dante Wolfe. Naomi and Caprice going on ahead outside for fresh air Midnight paused at the door. Turning back, she unbuttoned her smock and handed it back to Dante. "Thank you for letting me borrow it. Tell my Mother I will be back later." Everyone's eyes lowered to the butt naked beauty checking her out. A warm smile led her to turn and wiggle away. Security guards dumbfounded looked back at Dante but found him telling them via hand motion to just let her go. At least she was out of his hair for a while. Her scent on his smock required Dante to excuse himself back to his office. He needed to hang it up. Riiight!

Third floor parking the ladies headed for Naomi's car, Midnight strutting her stuff confidently even as Naomi and Caprice worried for her. As Naomi used her remote to unlock her Corolla, she paused to let Midnight catch up to them. "Are you going to live naked from here on out Midnight?"

"Yes. I no longer work at the diner...unless Olan allows me back."

"He can't let you wait tables like that Baby."

"Then I will not work there. It is...his decision."

"Olan's?"

"She means Sanchez, Naomi." Caprice frowned. "I think I lost my meal ticket to Midnight. Darn shame Nick fucks like a man possessed. My cunt still hurts. Just as well I have Dolan Roster now." Frowns become laughter as the three ladies hop in and Naomi pulls out. Once her taillights vanish a smoking Mordecai Sage drops his cigarette butt on the concrete. Disgusted at his niece's penchant for nudity he grew grim. Cellphone plucked from his pants pocket he looks up a number on his contact list.

"Oliver? You were right about Caprice Comstock. I just heard her tell my niece that she had both Sheriff Roster and the gentleman known as Sanchez. Calm yourself...I require a favor. The man Nick Sanchez is on the Rez speaking with Newton Waterfall. See to it he learns not to meddle in our tribes' traditions, nor yours in bedding down Miss Comstock. A favor for my spying on Caprice for you. Make sure that my name does not come up."

Call ending Pastor Mordecai Sage looked toward Heaven and grimaced. "Forgive me Father..." There was no forgiveness. He didn't bother to finish his repentance.

********

"Up and at 'em Esteban."

Police Chief and local Sheriff Dolan Roster began to rattle his coffee cup against his jails old school bars. Realizing he was drinking coffee from a Styrofoam cup he changed his mind. He needed sleep badly, but he had a job to do. Instead, he kicked his steel toed boot along the bottom of the barred cage. Old school tactics!

Within laying on a thin bunk resorting to snores and drool lay Esteban Amador, husband to ICU victim Irene Amador, father to the beautiful Midnight. Drunken loser! Agitated from his slumber Esteban smacked his dry lips and carefully lifted his forearm from covering his eyes. Sunlight through bars over a window vent along the ceiling filtered in at just the right angle to form the perfect interrogation torture.

"Scrambled eggs and toast if you're cooperative." Dolan spoke then sipped his coffee with one sugar.

"No bacon?"

"Room in this place for only one pig Este."

"Is that not the term young ones refer to the police as?"

"You got me there. Just call me Popo the Pig. Irene woke up, she's a strong woman. Her burns will be distracting for a while. Had internal bleeding from a questionable head wound. Anything you can tell me about that?"

"We had our spat. We always mince words Sheriff Roster. I drink and work hard, and she wants, wants, wants."

"Well, we think the fire was from a lit cigarette along with booze on the carpet. That part I'll give you some slack on. Drunken accidents occur when you least expect them. Now the blunt trauma to Irene's head...I'm not thinking that's from the floor. Did you hit her Este?"

"I do not recall. I... think not. Pushing yes, we both push one another when things get tempered."

"Will Irene tell me otherwise?"

"Our love is strong."

"I guess we'll see."

A loud crisp call out over his shoulder mic pierces both Dolan's ears and Esteban's, Este's hangover feeling it far worse. Wincing at the feedback Dolan pushed the button in to prevent brain damage. "Lower your volume Gertrude, you're only forty feet from me right now. No, not on your hearing aid but on your dispatch microphone. What's the problem?" He dared to release the trigger but found the volume more manageable.

"Tow truck was stolen from Cryer's autobody in Botfelder. Also... Officer Koones just pulled over a speeder outside town. Officer Grainger is back with a prisoner from that domestic call."

"Looks like you might have company Esteban. Right up your alley in the domestic department. You two can compare notes."

"Riot Sheriff! Ye be a riot."

"As long as you don't cause one." Dolan sighs then talks to the 85-year-old Dispatcher. "Why the need to tell me about the speeder?"

"One of 'em's got no clothes. Shameless hussy!"

"Ah hell! Put me through to Koones." A quick transfer arranged a reply out of young Randall.

"On my way back now Sheriff."

"Are you blaring your sirens?"

"Yep! Police escort." Randy chuckled. "You told us to cut that Sanchez guy some slack."

"You're escorting Nick? I thought he was on the Rez."

"No Sir! I'm escorting his property."

"Ohhhhhhh! Her!" Dolan winces with gnashed teeth. "Is she...driving?"

"No Sir! Thelma and Louise are." He laughed, after Caprice Comstock had referred to them when Naomi was pulled over. "Long story Sheriff. The hitchhiker...has a destination and it's terra firma if you catch my drift."

"Wonderful!"

"She refuses clothing...I offered her my jacket but no go. Do I force it on her?"

"Negative. Just bring her in through the side entrance so Gert doesn't start hurling her bible at the... hitchhiker."

"Darcy's behind Thelma with a fella named Clinton Biles, in from Turncoat. Busy morning."

"Can't wait for lunch. Hospital food here I come. Wait! Who's Louise?"

"CC Sir!" Referring to Caprice Comstock. "Told me to take the ticket up with you."

"Tear it up." He sighed then thought, "I did." Speaking of his sexual encounter with Caprice before going to Cordoba last night. "See you when you guys get here."

Company was coming! In more ways than one. He was short on Officer's to handle things too.

"Stolen tow truck? That's new."

********

The Rez...11:40 AM...

"Ready when you are my good Sir."

Lillian Dawn Bearpaw stepped back on to the deck of her Grandparent's home now fully dressed, if you could call it that. Going from a bikini to white cotton shorts that were nearly boy shorts in appearance but with inch wide lace surrounding the leg slots. The cut rode so high the lace was a straight line both directions from a very obvious camel toe. Her deep caramel native tan hid nothing, no underwear of any kind only added to the fit. A buckskin vest of tanned leather laced up between her bulging breasts revealed skin from throat to waistline. Only the laces hid teeny tiny portions. Dark sunglasses atop her head and buckskin slippers topped her off.

"Dawn!" Rayna frowned at her attire.

"What? You made the vest for me MaMa!" Rayna hushed; she knew her granddaughter would ignore her complaints anyway. While yes Dawn had a good career established for herself, she knew the big city had changed her. At least she still knew where home was. If not her real parents' residence!

"Thank you both for your time today." Nick sat his empty tea glass aside and stood up to offer a handshake already waiting from the Santee elder Newton Waterfall.

"We'll do our best for the people here on the Rez. If not...I'll see to it Lukas helps at least."

"Can I go with you?" Lukas peps up excitably.

"Not this time." Dawn points at the boy. "I left you some comic books on your bed at your trailer when I came over to clean your bathroom. Go read! I especially like the new Werewolf by Night comic by Taboo of the Black-Eyed Peas. The Werewolf is Hopi!"

Lukas brightened up, "Is Red Wolf in it?"

"He is." She smiled stepping from the deck into the grass. Lukas waited until she and Nick started walking away before howling like a wolf. It was not encouraged by any comic book. Dawn merely shook her head grinning at Nick. "I got his Hopi's up."

"You treat the boy well."

"He's like a baby brother. He's 22 now. I'm 25. When Grampa took him in, we were near enough to age to bond. He needed a friend when his parents died in a fire."

"Newton filled me in." She leads him to the opposite side of the Civic Center where she parked an unexpected vehicle. Shocked as her key remote unlocking the doors, he paused letting her take two steps ahead of him before slowing to see his reaction. "You drive a Ford Raptor?" A black and red painted beast with strange hook rings structurally grafted into both the bed frame and the hood. Even on the rooftop.

"What can I say? I like big things."

"I actually considered buying one of these once I got settled here permanently. I'm borrowing a buddy's truck right now. No baggage when I came here. I have an F-150 back in New York at my dad's, but it's old."

Tossing the keys at Nick, he snapped them out of the air. "Test drive me." Her wiggle was incredibly tempting. "I inherited it."

"From whom?"

"Long story! HIS story." She points out the vanity plates saying HIS on it.

"His? Boyfriend?"

"I get a feeling you know." She smirked sheepishly then moved to the passenger side door of the 4-door cab. Climbing in she buckled up while Nick examined the body better. The hook rings were intriguing.

Finally, he joined her in the cab nudging the driver's seat back to accommodate his height compared to hers. Not by a lot but enough. "Tattoo on the back of your neck." He guessed but knew he was on target. "It's tribal. Anything significant in the translation?"

Sweeping her extremely long mane over her right shoulder she gave him a better view of it. Eying it until he started the engine, she presumed he had seen enough and returned her hair behind her. Buckling up she shared a glance. "Any guesses?"

"Who owned you?"

"Owned? I own myself now. But yes...my family knows nothing of my former...my late Master. His name was not important I suppose but it was Tomas Sylver, Tom. I'd rather you keep that info to yourself. I see...mannerisms in you that he had. May I ask you a question Sir?"

"No need to be formal. I don't own you."

"Of course! Conditioning to a degree. I tend to switch back and forth in persona when on the Rez. I don't want to give any of these bastards here the idea I can be enslaved."

"So... slave, not a sub?"

"Correct! I had my freedom unless he called me. One word and I submitted without hesitation. I rather liked his authority."

"Where is he now?"

"Cremated...in an urn at my apartment, well partially. He had no family, so I became all he had. He was much older...60 if being honest. I... met him at a lecture. Tom was a Professor of Ancient History centering on the southern states. We clicked from the moment he looked me in the eye and not my chest. Not once in the first month, did he look me anywhere other than in the eyes. Soul searching me, I think. That or a very good hypnotist. I was enthralled by him. Submission was simple...I can be..." She flutters fingers over her chest. "Slutty?"

"Saw that a mile away." He chuckled putting the truck in motion. "I like the color blend of red and black... like fire in the night."

"Exactly! Not to sound morbid?" She awaited his stare to finish, "Tom's ashes are not all in his urn. In his will he left instructions for me to merge 80 % of his ashes into the paint. He had that paid for like a casket and a cemetery plot. He left me his truck and his home. Everything! I just... can't live in his home so I kept my apartment. Too many memories there to be alone in it."

"Intriguing story. So, the tribal tat...?"

"It means slave in Yemassee, one of the tribes here along the coastline. I try not to let anyone see it."

"Yet you made sure I did when you dried off earlier."

"Yes. I saw you and just...it felt right. Almost as if Tom told me to show you. He did like showing me off. I was quite the exhibitionist. To confess further...I heard you took Midnight Amador on a drive in the Rez Rider...naked. It brought back fond memories. Tom had connections that allowed me to do as he wanted of me...in public."

"Sounds like me."

"Yes, it does. I hope you don't think my flirtations are trying to secure you as my next Master. I'm not truly looking."

"Good! I'd be the one looking and notifying you of my choice. Not you!"

"Please stop turning me on." She giggled. In leaving the Rez, Nick noted five motorcycles coming straight at him, driving right down the middle of the road. "Oh great!" Dawn huffed, "Oliver Heavy Feather and his REZistance."

"REZistance?"

"That's what he calls his biker club. A bunch of lowlife Santee with nothing but time on their hands, there's about thirty members. Drug and booze running, local prostitution. Oliver's a pimp, among other things. He and his stooges get away with almost everything."

"Elders can't put their foot down?"

"They try, but unfortunately many of the members are family to the Elders. Not all of our Elders are legit if you know what I mean."

"Crooked everywhere you go."

"Exactly! Grampa is one of the good ones but even being the eldest Elder he struggles to maintain justice."

"Am I running these guys over? Tom is bigger than they are."

"He would." She laughed. "Oh shit! Guns!"

Nick chose to slow up rather than have Tom's truck riddled. Window down he looked out at an angle. "We have a problem here?" Dawn wheezed at his ballsy attitude. She knew Oliver would never harm her due to the families, but Nick was an outsider. Different story altogether.

Oliver taking the lead poising a hefty.357 motioned for Nick to vacate the vehicle. Dawn beside him unfastening her seatbelt reached over to grab Nick's arm. "Nick...don't!"

"You are trespassing White Man."

"Any worse than you trespassing outside the Rez?"

"Free country... except here on our people's lands."

"Technically not our land anymore but it's reserved for us." Dawn yelled out. "Put the guns away Oliver."

"Fancy ride Lillian. White man paychecks must be killer."

"What's this about?" Nick patted the truck door. "I have places to be."

"Like right down here in the road facing me. Climb on out we need to talk."

"So, talk. I'm comfy." Moving to the side of the truck Ollie Heavy Feather pointed the barrel of his gun directly at Nick. "I've had bigger guns that that pointed at me. Say your peace."

"You slept with my Caprice."

"Didn't know about you at that point. Not that it matters. She tells me you two split up awhile back."

"Her thoughts, not mine. You disrespect me White man."

"In case you haven't noticed I'm not exactly white. Besides...if you're going to preach on outsiders you need to mention yourself. Caprice just happens to be all American white. Shows me you're a bigot."

"She's my property...not yours."

"OLIVER!!! Enough!"

"You stay quiet Bearpaw. When are you gonna come dance at SanTease? Stage is waiting for you Lillian."

"Would love to if it were anywhere else but the Rez. Just put that gun away and get over yourself. Don't make me call Grampa."

"You think I'm worried about that blind fucker? He's on his way out he just hasn't heard it yet." In front of the truck and to the passenger side the other biker members laughed. Suddenly, the passenger door opened, and Wesley Itching Fox climbed up on to the running board and gripped Dawn by the back of her shorts, dragging her toward him and into his clutches. Hauling her out kicking and screaming in front of the truck his buddies joined him in holding her captive. Sid Running Creek yanked her shorts down to her knees and began rubbing her pussy, while Trent Fuzzy Pup gripped her long hair.

"That inspiration enough for you?" Ollie grinned at Nick. Putting the truck in park Nick left it idling and stepped down to the ground. Looking up at Oliver who had him beat by three inches in height Sanchez stared without emotion.

"Hurt her in any way past pawing her up and I put you in traction."

"Bold talk with a Python to your head." Ollie dared to touch the barrel to Nick's forehead.

"You don't know me yet. With or without help I could disarm you and take you out in under a minute, maybe less. I'd ease the trigger more if you want a chance."

"Riiiight! Shaking in my boots. Dolan tapping my Caprice too?"

"Ask him I'm not his keeper."

"I hear tell you both fucked my girl."

"Evidently, she prefers the White man...and Hispanic persuasion, over a big boy like you. Bathing helps."

Leering right to see how Dawn was doing the gun barrel trailed his brow to his temple. Dawn looked stressed but holding up even as Sid Running Creek fingered her. She was moaning yet fearful of the situation going further against her wishes. She wasn't pleading for mercy which showed Nick her inner strength. This Master Tom Sylver had her back. Nick's back too!

As Nick faced away Ollie drew his gun back in favor of his fist and took a swing at Nick. In being right next to the truck Nick side shifted using his palm to slap the gun hand aside. The fist in flight struck the truck's back door lightly denting it, but it was definitely painful. A loosened grip on the gun Nick slapped it from his grasp and into the air. A swift snatch it was in Nick's possession and finger on the trigger. Snapping off shots into the sky right next to Oliver deafened the man temporarily as he covered his ears. Emptying the clip Nick hurled the firearm out into a ditch of stank water and reeds. A swift roundhouse kick in the air connected with Oliver's jaw sending him to his back.

Down for the count Nick turned to the remaining four bikers holding Dawn. Hands in his pants pockets he took a slow methodical stroll toward the group of nervous Santee thugs. Guns poised at Nick he simply kept walking. "What are you guys getting off first? Your guns or Miss Bearpaw here?"

Fingers left her cunt, and she became a shield. Nick closed in removing only his right hand from his pocket. With a grin at Dawn, he took his fingers and replaced Sid's entering her drenched vulva. "Hope you don't mind I use you to make a point." Lifting her thighs beneath his hand she instantly squirted a very vivid waterfall. No disrespect to Newton's full name! She cried out then began laughing.

"And that's how it's done."

Sid and the others eased back but held guns poised. Nick patting Dawn on her arm with wet fingers told her to pull her shorts up and go sit in the truck. Easing away from them she drew her now wet white shorts up and back on in transit. Watching her climb in and lock the doors Nick hummed to himself as if utilizing intimidation through swagger. They didn't know what to make of his calm demeanor.

"Alright!" He brought his left hand out and clapped his palms together once before folding his arms over his chest. "Who goes into the ditch first? Certainly not me."