Midnight Ep. 016: TRIbAL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're crazy." Trent Fuzzy Pup backed up toward his bike, gun lowering.

"I hear sirens." Nick lifted his eyes as if listening.

"Rez Popo!" Ethan Squirrel in Tree acknowledged the sound as well.

"Let's see here..." Nick sized up the situation. "Most likely no gun permits. Rape of an Elder's granddaughter. Attacking me. Oh, Oliver vandalizing the truck door back there. Holding up traffic...what else?"

"Fuck!" Sid tossed his gun in the ditch water. He was quickly followed by the other three bikers until all of their firearms were submerged. Moving their bikes out of the center of the road they rushed to Oliver reviving in the grass. No more than helping their leader up a Rez squad car pulled up behind Tom the truck. Two officers, the driver a female with a chest that should not be able to support her thinner body and a lank young man with his long hair pinned back stepped out. As they walked around the truck Dawn climbed out to greet them. The female officer eying the girl held back as the male stepped in to see Nick and the bikers.

"We heard gunshots in the area. Everything okay here Lillian?"

"Hey Rosie! We heard them too. Not sure where they came from though."

"Who's the handsome fellow talking to Ben?" Ben Squatting Wolf interrogated the bunch including Nick. Nick remaining calm chose no conflict and defended Oliver and the bikers.

"Nick Sanchez. He bought Harbinger Shoals cash outright."

"Oooo! Rich? He your new man?" Rosemary Deerjohn beamed and checked Nick out from the side. "Nice! Outsider but niiice! You can tell he has a big dick."

"Rosie!" Dawn swatted at her playfully. "He's a good guy. Outsider or not."

"If everything's okay." She peered down at Dawn's wet shorts; her camel toe more visible in the damp cloth than it should have been. "He gets you that wet?"

"You don't miss a thing, do you?"

"Just you baby. You're away from the Rez way too long these days."

"Charleston keeps me busy."

"First time I've seen this truck. It his?"

"That's what the plate says." Dawn grinned sheepishly. Rosemary didn't need to know the facts. "He lets me drive it."

"Can you see over the steering wheel?"

"HA! HA! We need to go. Did you hear Irene Sage...Amador was nearly killed in a fire?"

"Heard over the CB when Caretaker responded."

"We're going to visit her. Nick is friends with Midnight."

"Is he now? What's he want with her?"

"I don't know. He asked my help to learn more about Harbinger Shoals."

"Sounds dull. Okay Sweetie let's not hold up traffic any longer than we have to. If the REZistance here isn't any worry you best move on."

"We will." They walk together to join Nick chuckling with Ben and the bikers, they using Nick to cover their tracks. Nick shaking hands with Ben then waving at Rosie after Dawn's introduction turns and drags Ollie Heavy Feather to the driver's door away from everyone. Oliver sneering was met with a grim outlook.

"This isn't over."

"Let me make one thing clear Oliver. I protect my friends with a ferocious loyalty. You haven't seen my dark side yet and believe me when I say... you will never see beyond the Reaper's hood. When he comes for you... best take your own life before I do. Caprice is no longer yours nor will she ever be again. This could have gone far worse than it did. I let you and your buddies off easy. So don't let there be a next time. Am I clear?"

Oliver simply sneered then turned away without another word and rejoined his patched brothers. Bikes fired up the band headed on deeper into the Rez. Rosemary and Ben waited long enough for Nick to get into the truck and drive on.

Leaving the Rez behind for freedom Dawn turned to Nick and sighed. "I knew I was safe in your hands."

"Just one hand." He showed her the three fingers he had placed up inside her. She flared her eyes and reduced herself to thoughts for the remainder of the ride. Nick on the other hand, the less scented sticky one, drew out his cell and made a call as he drove. Backroads no stress on any no texting while driving laws.

"Tilly? How's Irene?" He listened as Matilda Cooper filled him in on her condition, that her family refused to leave her at the moment. "Put Midnight on." A revelation that she went missing concerned him. "I'll be in Cordoba once I track her down." A hint from Tilly that she might be back in Caretaker Nick hung up then dialed Dolan.

"Roster? Is Midnight there?"

"Parking lot. Koones just pulled her over with Thelma and Louise."

"Who?"

"Caprice and Naomi. They go by Thelma and Louise now. Don't ask!"

"Esteban fess up?"

"Say's he's innocent."

"Do me a favor...lock Midnight up in the cell across from her father."

"Any particular reason why?"

"She's on trial."

"Ummm k! Might need that cage though. Grainger brought in a domestic case. He needs..."

"Put him in with her."

"She's not dressed."

"Problem with that?"

"I suppose not." He chuckled.

"I'll be there in twenty." Cell lowered Nick felt Dawn's eyes on him. "Something you want to say Bearpaw?"

"No Sir!"

This time he ignored the respect.