All Comments on 'Midnight Mass'

by Phrenetic_Ice

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
zak822zak822almost 17 years ago
What, no oral?

Passing up that chance to get her truly hot by tasting her honey? Not bloody likely!

Just playing with her nips and a little finger play, then trying to get it in would give any girl cause to change her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I know you were trying to be cleaver, but

Even we perverts on this site draw the line between sex and something as Sacred as the Celebration of the Holy Eucharist.

Your story was HOT enough without having to bring in the words of celebration.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
On the Fence

While I found this submission interesting and arousing, my main complaint is the vocabulary. I found it very flowery, and while in moderation, analogies and similes help break the monotony, I found this to be a little over the top. Very creative, but a little too much for me in places.

All in all, though, great writing. Excellent creation of mood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhrenetic_Ice@Phrenetic_Ice
Former journalist, truck-driver, actor, salesman, firefighter, marketing manager, teacher, author - currently publisher of business cd-roms, my life's resume is covered in the fully dysfunctional autobiography "Cool Among The Flames," (Amazon) https://www.amazon.com...