Mike and Megan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove for nearly an hour in total silence. Neither of us dared to speak to the other. I was sure her heart must have been pounding as hard as mine, and surely she was in shock. I knew I was. I had no idea how this night had went so far off track. I had no idea if I had overreacted. I had no idea if leaving Lyn behind had been a good choice. I was scared witless, but I did know that I had to protect my sister. We travelled in silence for a while longer. It was strange, but I felt a level of anger toward her. Had she wanted him? How could she not have known it wasn't me? I was full of doubts, but every time I glanced at her beautiful sad face I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Two hours passed without a word.

"I am sorry." She whispered. I looked at her for the first time in a while. Tears slid down her delicate face. She looked broken, and my heart broke for her. She sobbed.

"Don't be." I said simply.

"I should have known sooner Mike! I should have known as soon as he came into my room that it wasn't you. You and me...we're one. I should have known."

"It was dark."

"He smelled different. I noticed that. Why did I ignore it? I just feel so dirty."She continued to sob.

"You couldn't have known for sure." I was lying to her. I felt she should have known. It pissed me off that she hadn't known.

"But I got so wet..." She said in a small voice. This only served to fuel my anger.

"Let's not talk about it anymore. Luckily for us both I came in when I did." I said softly, but it wasn't that simple. She was hurting and I was angry at her and at myself.

"I know something now." She says finally, when we are just outside of a small Northern town called Blanch Valley. Over four hours away from our home.

"What is that?" I asked. I was getting tired and my eyes were burning.

"I know that I only ever want to make love to you."

"Really?" I asked cautiously. She had been going back and forth for such a long time. One minute she wanted me as much as I wanted her and then next she thinks we are both sick and perverted for wanting each other.

"Yes...really. I want to make love to you. I want to be with you forever."

I kept my eyes on the road, but I reached over and took Meg's hand for a moment. The roads up North at night were so dark. My eyes burned so badly. "We have to stop somewhere Meg. Keep your eyes peeled for a motel. I need to sleep."

"What are we going to do?" Megan asked, while watching out the window.

"We are going to continue to love each other and we are going to create a life for ourselves. We are adults now and we can do this Meg." I smiled at her briefly. She looked so sweet and vulnerable with her long straight hair tousled, her eyes hooded and her lips pursed. "I want you." I added on a whisper.

"We have nothing. We only have some clothes." Meg said more to herself than me.

"Megan, I have been working since I was fourteen. Don't you think I have saved at least a little?"

"Did you?" She asked sounding a little more optimistic. I nodded. She smiled.

"I have enough to at least get us started. We just have to decide where we want to go. We will find a way. We will never look back."I told her soothingly.

"Thank you, Mike. I needed to hear that." She sat silently for several minutes. "Mike, there is a sign for a place just 2.5 kilometres up the road. The turnoff is called Old Mill Road."

"Perfect...we'll turn off there and see if we can get a room. Otherwise, we may have to find somewhere safe to park and sleep in the car. I can't go much further. I am so tired."

I took the Old Mill Road turnoff and found myself on a dark and heavily wooded dirt road. There was no motel or hotel in sight. I looked to Megan, but she had somehow fallen asleep within the pasted few minutes. Just as I planned to turn around and head back to the highway a rustic looking Inn came into view. It was remote and basic but looked inviting nonetheless. The summer night's air was still humid when I jumped out of the car and rounded the front to the other side. For the second time in one night I found myself carrying a sleeping woman. Megan weighed quite a bit less and I carried her much like a father might carry his sleeping child. The main door was locked and no lights burned inside. I used my foot to knock on the door, but no one answered. I was just about to give up when finally the heavy door swung open and there stood a sleepy looking older woman. She looked to Megan and then to me.

"May I help you?" The small woman asked, with a surprisingly strong voice.

"Ma'am, I am so sorry to have awoken you, but my girlfriend and I could really use a place to stay tonight. Do you have a room available?" The strain of holding Megan was beginning to takes its toll. I was so tired. The Inn's proprietor seemed to notice.

"Come in, come in!" She stepped aside and ushered me inside.

Once I stepped over the threshold it opened up into a charming lobby area. I was beyond happy to see a sofa close to the main entrance. I gently placed my sister down, and she surprisingly remained asleep. I supposed she must have truly been exhausted. I silently wished it had been our love making that had exhausted her, and not the evening we had just endured. I look over my shoulder toward the older woman. She had stepped behind a high reception style desk at the other end of the lobby. She was watching me closely.

"So, you kids need a room for the night?" The woman asked, when I walk over to her desk. She was a friendly looking woman, probably somewhere in her forties.

"Yes Ma'am." I looked into her gray eyes, and saw kindness there. I liked it here already. I felt safe. "How much is a room?"

She looked passed me to my sleeping sister. "She is so sound. Is she ok?"

"Yes. She had a long night. We both did."

"Don't call me Ma'am, call me Betty. Why don't we settle fees tomorrow? If you want to carry her, I will show you to a room." I nodded in agreement and went to collect my sister. I followed the woman down a long hallway on the main level. Betty opened the door to the second last room off the hallway. She flipped on the light and ushered me into the clean and brightly lit room. She placed the room key on the small desk near the door, while I put Megan on the bed. I looked down at my sister and she seemed so relaxed and angelic in her sleep. I found myself staring at her.

"You really love her don't you?" Betty asked from the doorway. I turned to face her. She was smiling kindly at me, and I hoped she wouldn't notice the resemblance between Meg and me. I just couldn't have stood to see a look of disgust after all we had been through that night.

"I do." I said sincerely.

"Good. I will see you tomorrow. I will prepare breakfast for nine, if you are awake by then. Good night." Betty closed the door and I put the extra latch in place.

I turned to look around. The room was small and almost perfectly square. There was the double sized bed with floral spread and of course my unconscious sister. There was an inane beach scene picture hung cock-eyed above the bed. Across from the bed was a wardrobe that held a TV in the top portion and had drawers on the bottom. A small desk sat tucked against the wall close to the door. It held a menu and some other brochures for local attractions. I noticed a small closet on the same wall that held the entrance to the washroom. I then realized that I really needed to take a leak.

When I came back into the room Meg had rolled over, but was still sound asleep. I then realized that we were finally truly alone and together for the first time. I was so tired that my eyes were burning and blurry. I quickly undressed down to my boxer shorts. I thought about going back out to the car to get our bags, but I just didn't have the energy in me any longer. I was not sure if I should undress Megan or not. To avoid seeming creepy I decided to leave her in her clothes, but I did slip a blanket over her. I slid in next to her and turned out the light on my bedside table. Sleep came quickly over me and I slipped into disjointed dreams.

I woke up feeling both starved and confused. I didn't know where I was. I didn't remember falling asleep, but when I rolled over I saw Mike and I instantly felt more secure. It didn't matter where I was, because he was there with me. The hunger however, I had to do something about. When I flipped off the covers I noticed that I was still fully dressed. I must have really passed out on him. I did have a habit of doing that sometimes; usually the combination of stress and lack of sleep would push me into a deeper sleep that normal and I could fall asleep just about anywhere.

I glanced at the clock. It was already ten thirty in the morning! My heart jumped into my throat -- I was supposed to be in my first morning class by that time! I caught myself quickly it had just been a kneejerk reaction. It dawned on me then that I wouldn't be attending college anymore. I would have a new life, and a new adventure to face with Mike.

I padded to the washroom, which wasn't hard to find in the small hotel room. I laughed softly at the fact that I slept in my running shoes. I sat down and urinated. The washroom was small and the fixtures were older, but everything was clean. I glanced at the shower. I wanted a hot shower, badly! I decided food would have to wait. I wanted to wash Uncle Doug's touch off of me. I wanted to feel clean again.

Dropping my clothes onto the ceramic tiles I stood naked in the middle of the tiny room. There was a long mirror on the back of the door. I twisted and turned looking at my body, assessing. I was of average height, but with a delicate bone structure. I was quite different from my brother in that respect. He was several inches taller than me with a nicely toned body. Our skin tone was the same though, a nice olive complexion. We both had the same raven dark hair -- mine long and straight and he kept his cut nice and short. We had never met our father, but we were told he was Italian. Our mother was French Canadian. We got our light blue eyes from her.

I was slender, maybe a touch too slender. I wondered if Mike would think my small breasts were too small. He had never been anything but accepting toward me, but I just wanted him to be happy. He was giving up a lot to be with me. We both were. I sighed and turned away from the mirror. I started the shower and make it as hot as I could stand. The skin on my breasts turned red from the hot water that raining down on me. It felt good. I scrubbed and scrubbed and the washroom filled with steam. I hummed softly to myself while I thought of Mike and how gallantly he had saved me. I felt that I owed him.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear Mike come into the washroom. "Meg?"

I was startled for a moment. He was right on the other side of the shower curtain. I could see his outline through the almost opaque curtain. My heart thunders in my chest. I didn't open the curtain when I answered, "Yes?"

"Can I join you?" He asked tentatively.

"Yes." I answered with only a little nervous hesitation.

I watched as he slowly pulled the curtain aside and stepped over the side of the deep tub. He was already fully naked. I kept my eyes well above his bellybutton. I wanted to look lower. I was so curious, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Mike moved in close to me and lightly pinned me against the cool wet tiles at the back of the shower. He moved in even closer and pressed his lean body against mine. I could feel his hardness pressed against my abdomen. Without meaning to a low groan escaped my lips just before he claimed them in a dangerously passionate kiss. He drank from me, and I from him. He poured his needs into me and they served to heighten my own needs and wants.

Hot water fell over us as he broke the kiss to allow his lips to move magically over my face, across my jaw line and down my neck. I moaned softly and found myself pushing my hands into his wet hair. My nipples were already tight aroused peaks when his mouth made it to them and claimed one. He sucked at my breasts, licked them and nibbled them. This sent daggers of desire directly to my feminine core.

I had never been this aroused. I had never wanted this deeply. I had never been so sure of anything before in my life. I threw my head back as Mike knelt in the tub and moved his mouth lower to my stomach. He kissed me there as if he was worshipping me. I thought I was going to lose my mind. He moved lower and kissed the small patch of hair I had left on my pubic mound. The shower was growing slightly cooler, but I felt so hot all over that it felt good. Then he stopped cold.

"Let's go back to bed." He said with a voice even deeper than it usually was.

"Yes..." I whispered just above the sound of the rushing shower water. I couldn't move. I felt frozen in my state of arousal.

Mike took over. He turned off the shower and pulled back the curtain. He ignored his own wet and naked body and wrapped me in a towel. Taking me by the hand he helped me climb out of the tub. I felt like a child being taken care of, but it felt sweet and nice. He pushed my wet hair back from my face and kissed me gently on the lips before wrapping a towel around his narrow waist. Turing his attention back to me he dried my hair and then my body. I was swept away with emotions as he lovingly rubbed the white terrycloth towel all over my body. I felt his eyes on my body the whole time. I didn't feel self conscious at all, just loved. I knew I was who and what he wanted, just as he was who and what I wanted. We were one. We wanted the same, loved the same and felt the same.

Once he was done, he carelessly tossed the wet towel onto the small counter and quickly dried himself. I watched him then. I looked at him, and he was breathtakingly beautiful and virile. I willingly let him take my hand and lead me back into the main room. He brought me to the bed. We kissed. He stretched out on the bed and then pulled me onto the bed with him. Possessively he pulled my naked body to his. His rock-like manhood was pressed firmly against my side. No clothes shielded its heat from my skin.

"I want to make love to you now." Mike said softly into my ear. Lust danced over my skin, right along with his wandering hand.

"Please." I heard myself say. I was lost, having abandoned all thoughts and just decided to live in the moment. I explored the sensations he was creating, and the desires he lit within me. We kissed and he caressed more. He took my hand and placed it over his erection.

The feel of him surprised me. His shaft felt hard but silky soft too. While the engorged tip of his rod felt thick and smooth. I wrapped my fingers around him and I could feel him pulse in my hand. I was thrilled by this. I moved my hand up and down the shaft exploring, but not really knowing what I was doing. When he groaned I stopped suddenly, afraid I had hurt him. I had never even jacked another guy off before. I felt so out of my element.

"Don't stop...it feels good."

"But I thought..." My words trailed off. I lost my train of thought. My head felt thick with my desires I had never felt before.

"Shhhh..." He placed his lips over mine and my hand over his erection again. This time when he groaned I didn't pull away.

His hands and mouth played over my upper body. Every so often he pulled his penis from my hands and kept it out of my reach. I sensed he was nervous about ejaculating too soon. I knew he wanted this to be just right for me. He always promised to make my first time special. My breathing caught in my throat as he rained kisses across and down my belly.

I was pleasantly stunned and nervous. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what he was going to do next. I wanted to ask, but feared it would break the magical trance we were in. He stopped, sensing my nerves. He looked into my eyes, while his mouth sat poised over my womanhood. His eyes were so intense with his own desires. He looked as if he wanted to devour me.

"May I?" He asked, as if reading my mind.

I nodded. I was not sure about allowing him to place his mouth on my womanhood, but my body was practically screaming yes! And then I really did scream when his mouth lowered between my legs, and he ran his tongue over my outer lips. It tickled slightly at first, but that passed quickly leaving only a darker more sinisterly delicious sensation. He used his fingers to spread my vagina open. His tongue was slow as he loved me with it...licking my clit, sucking my labia, and lapping at my vaginal opening.

My stomach convulsed, as I shoved my hands into his damp hair and held him in place while he nibbled lightly on my overly sensitive clit again. My thighs spread winder on their own vocation. When I felt a tremor run up my spine and down my legs, I knew something big was about to happen. I knew I was going to climax hard.

My lips opened and a low moan escaped into the room. It was guttural, almost primal.

"Come for me Meggie!" He licked.

My chest heaved with my effort to breath. "Uh...Uhhhh!"

"Oh baby, you taste so damn good." He sucked.

Sweat beaded on my skin. I was hot, but shivering slightly. "Uh...uh...uh..."

"I love you Meg. I love you." He clamped down on my clit one last time and flicked it wildly with his tongue.

I felt my body blast off. My back arched from the bed. My hands tightened in his hair. I knew I was pulling his hair, but I didn't care. I felt and existed in a wonderful place of lapping pleasure.

"Oh...my...God! Mike!" I gasped. I have never felt such a strong climax while masturbating. I felt light headed.

"Good baby. Good! Fuck, you are hot!" Mike was sitting back on his haunches now. He looked like the Cheshire cat with a big grin. I could still feel my ebbing orgasm. My muscles felt fluid and loose. It was hard to focus my mind or eyes. Mike leaned down and placed kisses all around my mouth. I could smell my musk on his lips, and it appealed to me.

"Kiss me." I said shyly. Mike crushed my mouth with his, without hesitation. I tasted myself on him.

"Make love to me..." I said when he finally lets me up for air. I spread my legs further apart.

"It might hurt a little." Mike whispered cautiously.

"I don't care. Make love to me. Make love to me. Make love to me."

Mike reached down between us and ran his hands over my vulva. "You are good and wet. That will make this easier and more enjoyable." He assured me.

I was calm as he pressed the head of his penis against the entrance to my virgin body. I only tensed once as he pushed a little further in, and then there was a sharp pain that caused me to hiss. He stopped abruptly, staying perfectly still poised above me and inside me.

"I am sorry." He gritted out. He was using extreme control and I could see what it is costing him.

"Ok Mike. Ok. It doesn't hurt too badly." I was being semi-honest with him. It still hurt, but the pain was subsiding rapidly leaving a mixture of pain and pleasure that was somewhat intoxicating.

He pushed deeper into me and my hooded eyes rounded with shock. He looked directly into my eyes while he pushed the last of his length into my body. I have never experienced such a feeling of fullness. I felt a pressure low in my belly. It was uncomfortable for a second, but then started to feel wonderful. He was so deeply buried within me that I could feel his testicles against my ass.

One second I never wanted him to pull out, but the next I just wanted him out. It was a world-wind of sensations. This is when he began his rhythmic strokes back and forth; in and out. He filled me so perfectly, that it was as if he had been made perfectly for me. Our bodies were meant to fit together like a lock and key.

"Oh Mike!" I called out as he hit a magical spot deep within me. I didn't feel like myself anymore. I felt changed.