Mike and Megan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so tight." Mike whispered with his face so near mine, and his blue eyes drilling deeply into mine. "Am I hurting you?"

"Not any more. This is...blissful..." I smiled wanly, and he picks up his pace. I raised my hips to meet his thrusts. I wanted to be a good lover for him. I wanted him to be pleased with our lovemaking.

Mike reached for my hand, but I was unsure so I pulled away. "Trust me Megan. I need you to come. I want us to come together. Let's work together."

He pushed into me again...and again...and again...

I let him take my hand and he pushed it carefully down between us. "Rub your clit for me. Rub it."

I did as he said. At first I felt weird about it, but when he moaned with lust I become more confident and really started to work my clit as I have on occasions alone. Before long I could feel a gentle fluttering in my abdomen that promised to become a deep clenching orgasm. The flutters turned to tremors and ran down my legs and up my body. My nipples hardened into tight peaks, and perspiration beaded on my skin. I was gasping for air, but relinquishing any control I still held onto. I was giving everything over to my eminent orgasm.

Mike seemed to be able to sense I was close. He seemed to be holding onto his own release by a thin string, when he suddenly plunged into me, and pulled my body tightly to his. He short stroked into me with rapid movements of his hips. He went so deeply inside me, when I felt my vagina grab tightly around his hard penis. Then I felt his penis jerk inside me and hot seed flooded inside my body. It splashed against my cervix.

"Ohhh! Fuck!" I growled as my climax thundered through my body, heating my blood and leaving me breathless.

Mike dropped forward with his full weight on my body. He was heavy and breathing like a man that just finished a marathon. We were sweaty and I could smell our sex on the air. I enjoyed his body on mine, but he rolled off quickly to allow me to catch my breath. I tried hard to regain some composure.

"You swore!" Mike accused playfully, after a while.

"Yes, I did." I admitted.

"Tsk! Tsk!"

"I can swear, Mike. I just choose not to do so very often."

"Say 'cock' for me."

"Cock!" I repeated.

"Say 'cunt' for me."

"Umm...Cunt!"

"Good girl, now just one more. Tell me that you loved my cock in your cunt." He smiled wickedly at me.

"Mike! I don't love that word." I paused. "Fine, I really did love your cock in my cunt."

Mike folded me into his arms. I feel a little sore between my legs. "Did I hurt you?"

"I am a little sore, but happy. I love you."

"I love you too." Mike got up off the bed, leaving me feeling a little alone.

"Where are you going?"

"To get a wet cloth, and then I need to get out bags so we can look semi-decent. Then we need to think about some food, because I'm starving."

"Oh, me too!"

My body felt a little used and abused, but in a good way. I couldn't wait to make love again. Mike returned with a warm wet washcloth. He was gentle with me as he helped me shift onto my back. He spread my legs and cleaned me at my apex. "You bled a little. I am sorry."

"Don't be. We made love. We finally made love, Mike. We are together now." I smiled at him, but that faltered when he pressed the washcloth to my sensitive clit.

"If I wasn't so damn hungry, I would want to have my way with you again right now!" Mike said. "Ok, I better go get out bags before I dive back onto that bed.

I watched as he turned and threw on the clothes he wore yesterday. "I'll be right back."

Over their lunch, that Betty had kindly allowed them to make in her kitchen, they clinked their cans of Pepsi and smiled.

"To us!" Mike said.

"To us and our future!" Meg added. She smiled at her lover; at her brother.

To be continued...