All Comments on 'Mike & Melody Ch. 02'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Nice

This story just keeps getting hotter. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lying

Lying, not laying. Learn the difference between those words. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It seemed, that this time tale writes, someone adult and NORMAL.

So it would seem.. up to: - (...) "..and she was clean shaven"..

Unfortunately, it turned out that this is another, tiny deviant with "clean shaved brain".

al4blackal4blackabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Fabulous story so far can't wait for next chapter 3som with mom? What will happen with Deanna could be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

loved it, can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very hot and exciting. Looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Please hurry with part 3!!!! i cant wait :-)

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 9 years ago
Exciting exploration of a taboo subject

You've combined several genre's here in an interesting way and managed to do it with a solid base of love so it comes across as realistic and the characters seem real, nice, and easy to identify with.

Some minor flaws with grammar/spelling and one big missed opportunity. The scene with Mike and Linda should have been drawn out more with intimacy and cautious foreplay. This is a huge psychological encounter for both of them and there should have been a lot of tenderness, hesitancy, touching, kissing and reassuring each other. Even a tear or two would have been appropriate.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next installment.

IntrospectiveWandererIntrospectiveWandererabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the feedback, mountaincat4. I appreciate the comments and suggestions. Hopefully I can continue to improve the stories and have them enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wish my ex was like Melody

melody looks out for others, esp. her husband...

wouldn't a guy love being married to her...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Very hot!! Love the gradual and realistic way the sex has progressed. So tired of the stories where the son has a 12" cock and the mom with the 48DD tits catches him jering off and immediately fucks him. This story has progressed in stages with the sex which is nice. Am intrigued with how Deanna is going to fit in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Verrrrry erotic!! IMO

This chapter was much better than the credit it has been given. The build-up/anticipation is A-1. I like where I think it is going. 5*

rolando7rolando7about 4 years ago
Love in the family

Can't wait for Linda and Melody get back together. Hope Linda shaves Melody pussy for her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES