Mike & Melody Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna followed Melody into the office area and set down one of the boxes that she brought with her. "Thanks for this, Mel. You have no idea how much this means to me."

"I'm glad, Deanna, I really am. Can I get you anything to drink? Iced tea, water, soda?"

"An iced tea would be great."

Melody started for the kitchen, beckoning Deanna to follow her. "Come with me."

The pair stepped into the kitchen when Deanna stopped in her tracks, "Mel?"

Melody looked to see Deanna staring out the patio door. "Um, Deanna. There's something that we forgot to tell you yesterday." Melody turned to look at her mother-in-law lying out in the sun. Nude.

Deanna turned to Melody, waiting for her to continue. "Deanna, you see, both Mike and I like being nude when we're home. And we invite others when they come over to join us, if they choose to."

"And who's that?"

"That is Mike's mom" Melody simply answered.

"His mom?" in a note of surprise.

Melody simply said "Yes."

Deanna looked out the patio door again and then back to Melody. Noticing again that she was wearing a robe, "And are you..."

"Yes, Deanna, I'm not wearing anything other than this robe."

Melody watched Deanna, not able to get a read of what was going through her mind. She knew that they should have been more upfront with her when proposing a business partnership. But amid all of the excitement of things moving forward, it slipped both of their minds until Deanna showed up at the door a short while ago.

"Excuse me" was all Deanna said as she disappeared into the office.

Melody stood there, 'What am I going to tell Mike. She's probably grabbing her stuff and going to make a beeline out of here.' Melody stepped up to the patio door. Linda was stretched out on a towel soaking in the sun. She could see the oil shine on her skin; oil that Melody had carefully rubbed into her. Where a few moments ago she was about ready to insert her tongue into Linda's slit, all she could think of now was 'Shit.'

"Is this more appropriate?" Melody heard Deanna say, breaking her out of her thoughts. She turned around to see Deanna without a stitch of clothing.

"Deanna, you don't have to. I mean..."

"Mel," Deanna started walking towards her, "I have to admit that I was really taken back. I was shocked, actually. I went to get my box and I was just going to go back home. But I have to admit that a part of me was excited about the idea of being naked. And well, I was also intrigued. So, I figured I'd try it and see."

Melody didn't say a word as she untied the knot on the sash, holding the robe together. Putting her hands on the lapels, she pulled the robe off of her and set it over the dining chair in front of her.

Neither said anything as they each took in the nude figure before them. Deanna unconsciously ran her hand through the thick nest of hair that covered her pussy as she noticed that Melody let her bush grow as well, though hers was a little more neatly trimmed. "I didn't think hair 'down there' was in anymore" she noted.

Rubbing her own crotch, "I don't know if it is or not, to be honest. It's common in porn but I don't know about real life."

Looking up, "You watch porn?"

"Sure, we both do. We like it now and then when we're going to make love."

Melody could see that Deanna was still apprehensive so she took her hand out for Deanna to take, "Come on. Let's go outside. I want you to meet Linda. She's really an adorable lady."

Stepping out onto the patio, Deanna felt the sun shining on parts that she had never exposed outside before. The warmth that it created felt better than she could have imagined. The couple made their way to where Linda was lying.

"Linda," Melody called out, causing Linda to lean up on her elbows, "I want you to meet Deanna. Deanna, this is my mother-in-law, Linda."

Linda started to get up when Deanna stopped her, "Please, you look so comfortable there." She looked down Linda's body and noted that her breasts were about the same size, a large 'B' at most. Her eyes continued down until they reached her pussy. With a little smile, Linda reached down with her hand and rubbed the top of her labia.

Realizing that no one had said a word, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare" suddenly embarrassed that she was caught looking at Linda's body perhaps just a little too long.

"Nothing to be sorry about, dear" Linda reassured her. "It's okay to look. In fact, I want you to look."

Looking to her friend, "Deanna, she's right. It's okay. We both want you to look as much as you want. There's nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of. We're both proud of our bodies as you should be of yours."

"But, my, hmm, I'm," Deanna placed her hand at the top of her pubic hair.

"A little hairier than us?" Melody asked.

Deanna nodded her head. "Yeah. I mean yours is so nice looking," looking at Melody's crotch. "And yours is even thinner" turning to Linda. Suddenly realizing that she was talking about another woman's private parts, "Oh, I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have said..."

"Nonsense," Linda retorted. She placed both her hands on her pussy and casually rubbed the outer lips. "Deanna, these are our pussies. We like them, men like them. Please don't feel embarrassed."

"Would you like yours to be trimmed up a bit?" Melody asked.

Deanna looked at Melody, unsure of how to respond.

"I know Mike likes a little hair there. Linda," nodding over to the prone woman, who had spread her legs apart just a little, "used to keep hers totally bare. She decided to let it grow out again. It takes a little grooming every now and then. But it's worth it."

"Okay" Deanna said meekly.

Linda got up off the towel and help Melody lead her into the house and into the bathroom.

Spreading a towel on the floor, Melody directed Deanna to sit on the edge of the toilet seat. Sitting on the floor in front of her, she looked up, "Spread your knees apart."

Slowly, Deanna moved her feet apart, exposing her pussy to another woman for the first time other than doctor visits. She was filled with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. Looking down, she watched as Linda handed some clippers to her friend.

Melody looked up, "Relax. You're going to love the way you look when I'm done."

Watching Melody slowly remove the thick amount of hair from her crotch, she was surprised at just how skillful she was. She could also feel herself becoming slightly aroused as Melody tugged at her labia to get to various spots.

"There." Melody sat back having trimmed down the mass of pubic hair. "That looks so much better."

Deanna ran her hands through what remained, noticing that it was much thinner. "Thanks."

"I can help you keep that looking neat if you want" Melody offered.

"So can I," Linda added.

Deanna looked up at Linda, forgetting that she was standing there. She sat there for a moment, not knowing what to say or do next.

Melody stood up, "You might want to take a quick shower and wash off the loose hairs. You'll feel better."

Standing, Deanna stepped over to the shower as Melody adjusted the temperature. Once it was set, she stepped aside, letting Deanne to get it in.

Deanna started rinsing herself off using the hand held shower head to focus the stream of water on her crotch. Linda and Melody looked on, both thinking the same thing. Both women were still in a slight state of arousal from their interrupted session in the yard.

"I wonder," Linda said quietly, "if she would be interested..."

"I was thinking the same thing" Melody replied, looking at the nude figure in the shower. Turning to Linda, "Wait out in the hall. I'll see."

Linda left the bathroom and Melody grabbed a towel just as Deanna was shutting off the water. Melody opened the door with the towel spread in her hands, "Here, let me."

Deanna looked at Melody as she stepped forward and started to towel her off. She could feel her insides begin to react at the delicate way she was being dried off. She closed her eyes as she felt hands on her breasts, caressing them gently. As the towel dropped lower, she placed her hands on the undersides of her breasts, cupping them and feeling their weight. She unconsciously moved one foot off to the side as the towel began to dry off her left thigh. She adjusted the other foot just a little as the towel was slowly moving up her other leg. A gasp of breath entered Deanna's mouth as she felt her pussy being toweled off.

Hearing her breath in suddenly, Melody finished drying off the crotch in front of her. Leaning in just a little, Melody could smell her friend's arousal. Deciding to see how far she could go, she reached out with her tongue and made contact with the labia surrounding the clitoris.

Suddenly, Deanna felt a new sensation radiating from her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked down to see Melody placing her face up against her newly shaved bush. Another gasp of breath was taken as she felt a tongue on her. 'Oh this is so wrong. I shouldn't be letting her do this.' But her insides where overruling her head. Deanna simple stood there and took in the feelings that she had not felt in a long time.

"Mel," she tried to get out, her breath short and her insides highly aroused.

Pulling away, Melody looked up, a little bit of moisture covering her lips and nose, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. This is wro..."

"Do you like it?"

Deanna loved the feeling that was coming from her pussy. Part of her wanted Melody to stop and part of her wanted her to continue. "I'm not a, I've never been with..."

"I'm not a lesbian either. But only a woman knows really knows how to take care of another woman. I love cock very much and I have no intention of ever giving that up."

Standing up, Melody wrapped her arm around Deanna, "Come on, let's go to my room where we can be more comfortable. Okay?"

Deanna nodded her head. Her mind was tearing through all that was happening to her. Melody was giving her sensations that she thought she would never feel again. At the same time, it was another woman that was making her feel this way. And she too liked the feel of a hard cock deep inside her. Partially fearing the unknown, she allowed herself to be lead to the bedroom where the sheets had already been pulled down.

Lying on her back, she watched as Melody took her ankles and spread her feet further apart. Feeling very exposed and vulnerable, she let Melody kiss the inside of her thighs. The feelings of heightened arousal ran through her body. Her eyes closed as the magic of Melody's tongue on her clitoris and vagina quickly brought to heights of ecstasy that she had not felt before.

Feeling a new sensation on her breast, she opened her eyes to see Linda taking one of her nipples into her mouth. Her mind being in a state of bliss, simply let the two women continue giving her the wonderful sensations she was experiencing. Then there was the feeling of an orgasm building until it hit and sent her mind into a place it's never been before. She lost track of her surroundings as wave after wave of pure pleasure ran through her. It was nothing like she had ever experienced previously.

Deanna remained motionless as the orgasm ebbed. She felt Melody and Linda pull their mouths away, replacing them with their hands, slowly caressing her skin. Slowly opening her eyes, she looked at one then the other through a haze. "My lord" was the only words she could speak.

Melody and Linda looked at each other and smiled. Returning her look at Deanna, Melody smiled, "I know."

"I never knew." Deanna looked at her two new lovers, "I never knew it would be like this. Are you sure I'm not becoming a lesbian?"

Linda took Deanna's hand, "What would you do if you had a guy in here with a rock hard cock?"

Looking at Melody and then back to Linda, "I'd want it inside me. Bad."

"See."

Suddenly fearful of having her business partner walk in on them, "What about Mike? What if he finds out?"

Melody placed her hand on one of Deanna's breasts, twirling the nipple between her fingers, "Don't worry about that. He knows about Linda and I. And I know that he'll be happy for you too. Besides, we've all been with each other more than once, so you'll find him to be very open."

Deanna looked at Linda, "You mean?"

Linda smiled and nodded her head, "And let me tell you, he is a most caring and loving man. A perfect lover."

Melody let go of the breast that was in her hand and stood up. "Come on," holding out her hand, "I say let's get back outside and take in some more sun before it's gone for the day.

Deanna moved so that she was sitting up and her feet were on the floor. Melody and Linda took her by the hands and helped her stand. Feeling a little wobbly, she allowed herself to be led until she regained her senses.

Stepping outside, Deanna stopped to allow the sun to soak her body. For a reason that she couldn't quite fathom, it felt better this time than the last time. Melody came up behind her with a blanket draped over her arm.

The three lay down side by side with their feet towards the house. Deanna could still feel a little bit of tingle from her orgasm. She looked at Melody, "I never knew." There was a pause, "I never knew that it could feel so good."

"I know what you mean" Melody responded with a smile. She reached over and placed her hands on Deanna's pubic mound, allowing her fingers to run through the hair. "I hope that you'll join us again."

"Well, if I'm going to be working out of the office here, I don't see why that won't happen." Deanna beamed, wanting to experience what she just went through again, but to return the favor, not only with Melody, but with Linda as well. She had no idea where this was going, but she was becoming excited at the possibilities. The thought of seeing Mike nude never entered her mind.

Sitting up, Melody asked her companions, "I'm a tad thirsty. Anyone want anything? I'm going in for some iced tea."

Linda replied, "Just water with ice for me, please."

Deanna said she would like some more iced tea. Melody got up and went into the house.

Melody saw her husband come in the front door just as she was entering the kitchen. She went up to Mike and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a deep kiss.

"Wow, that was a nice welcome," giving his wife another kiss in return.

With their arms wrapped around each other, they went into the bedroom so Mike could get out of his work clothes. Seeing that his wife was naked, he figured that he would simply undress and stay nude.

"I saw mom's car in the driveway, but whose is the other?"

"Deanna's here."

Mike raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Deanna?"

Melody shook her head in the affirmative and smiled.

"Nude?"

Again, Melody shook her head, "Yep, she's outside with Linda right now. Come on, get undressed and join us."

Stepping outside, Melody spoke out, "Hey guys guess who I found inside?"

Mike came out of the house just as nude as the three women there.

Deanna propped herself up on her elbows and took in the site of Mike, totally nude, his penis highlighted by the sun. Her only words were "Oh my."