All Comments on 'Mike & Melody'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More, please!

A good start - the story screams for a continuation!

jimmyj57jimmyj57about 9 years ago
Yes more please

I did enjoy the story even with the editing problems , keep up the good work and I hope to see more . Would be nice for son and mother to get together before a threesome with the wife .

SWT3SWT3about 9 years ago
Keep going

The story flows, is sensual and leaves us with wondering. More?

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE!

Great story but don't stop! We need to know more & read more about Mike & his "special" ladies! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Much more

Great read, you have to continue, so we can find out about the special ladies and what they all got up to,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Start

Way to go! That was a great start. My wife and I frequently use our moms in bed as we fantasize about fucking them. It is a great fantastic way to really get off. One night as my wife was masturbating me in bed she told me to close my eyes. I did and then she did an amazing thing. She began talking as they would when they jacked me off. First one and then the other would grip my swollen cock and then they each brought me off to a wonderful ejaculation of milky white cum. We were both exhausted.

LelouchLelouchabout 9 years ago
We demand part 2!

Agree with the other commenters -- this demands a continuation with Mike and Melody sharing his mother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
would love more

Great story, I just kept wanting to read more. I really don't know which of your stories I liked better. Please keep wrighting

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Hot

This is one hot story. It had all the elements of a very good story. I hope you continue to write more.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Absolutely fucking loved it!! Five plus stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

fucking loved it!! waiting for next installment to this series..

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 6 years ago
Oh My

I can see where this is going, and I want to go along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written.

Seems like a very good start to a very hot story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She cheated on her husband and is lying to him about it… 2*

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Not sure I liked this so much. It feels sneaky and slimy, like she's trying to hide. I imagine that she will tell her husband, but that's something you should do BEFORE havinf sex outside marriage, especially with a close relative. That has massive implications. Took me out of the story, and made me uncomfortable, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES