Miki Lee 10: Ocean Spray

Story Info
Sun. Sex. Ocean. Sex. Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys. "OMG LUKAS!"
4.2k words
4.79
8.2k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ocean was beautiful.

Miki Lee left her taxi with her bag of necessity. Things that she had determined the need to have on her day at the beach. With a special Bluetooth in her ear that allowed her to communicate with her guardian paramour "Lukas" she felt safe and secure. He could hear her. She could hear him.

"Still trust me Miki?" Lukas requested.

Even in the intense summer heat Miki shivered. The idea that she intended to sunbathe nude was exhilarating. Yet, the fear of getting arrested still tormented her thoughts.

"You haven't failed me yet, Lukas. I'm going to do this and pray you can keep the creeps at bay and the cops away."

"This will be slightly challenging Miki. While there are cameras about they're not going to be accessible everywhere. There's no doubt that guys will be taking video with their phones so once they save them I can observe those. As long as you keep your cell on I can talk with you."

"I can't keep it on forever Maestro. The battery will die at some point. Besides this Bluetooth vibrates "Yes' and "No" when you need to answer me."

"Right. I'll search for other ways. Just remain calm and positive. By the way I love that white bikini you chose to wear today. Covering it with that sun shirt is such a shame."

"I'll be changing it off and on. I take it you can see me now?" She looks about for a source.

"Camera on a telephone pole overlooking the beach. It should give me a birds eye view unless you move beyond its sight."

"I'll stay in sight for now. I might get adventurous later though. I just hope I don't get too many young kids around. I can't risk some parent calling the cops for my indecent exposure."

"As ever, I'll run interference."

She frowns, "How can you run interference if some kid gets scarred for life because of me?"

"True. Looks like there's a good number of families out today. Lots of men in your favor though. Just enjoy the risk and let me handle the situations as they arise."

"Okay. Let me get settled."

"If you look south I see a section of sand where it's predominately men."

She peers south for confirmation, noting at least two dozen guys and a trio of women in bikini's. The women were isolated and sunbathing alone.

"Promising. I just hope the women don't get fussy over me stealing their thunder."

"Already isolating their cell numbers and getting a good idea of who they are. Once I know more I can run their profiles and dig up dirt if necessary." He offers.

Miki goes silent to give Lukas time to examine the competition. Her hair whipped about in the breeze coming off the sea. The warmth stimulated her flesh. Moving amidst the beach combers she chooses a spot facing away from the trio of women. She felt the need to be on their blindside.

Deciding her locale she sets her bag down and unpacks a blanket which she stretches out on the sand. Crawling to her knees upon it kept it from blowing away. She immediately snatched up her sunscreen oil and removed her shirt placing it in her bag for safety.

Repositioning, she sat down and opened her oil bottle. She then began coating her flesh against the harsh sun boiling down on this cloudless day. The oil glossed up her skin beautifully. She felt alive.

Through her sunglasses she spots a number of men eying her. Some already snapping pictures of her .

"Guys are checking me out Lukas. Jealous?"

"Nope. Keep their attention. I know our three ladies well enough to get them off the beach in a hurry if I have to. Checking out our masculine bunch as we speak. College kids by the looks of things. Six of them are students. Make that eight. I'll keep you posted."

"You do that. I'm going to tease." She giggles.

Her G-string bikini was taboo. Noted to be illegal she took the risk. She chose to believe in the powers of Lukas.

Returning to her knees she turned her back to the men and reached around to oil up her butt. The bikini bottoms were only a string between her butt crack. To their viewpoint she was nude from the chest down. Only her top had a visible string around her neck and shoulder blades. After basting herself she twisted about and laid on her stomach. Her legs were in their direction.

It didn't take long for whistles to pierce the sunshine. She heard at least four separate wolf calls.

"Ohhh! I've been recommended." She tells Lukas.

"Just saw a couple guys grab their junk in the trunks laughing. Six of them gathered into a huddle talking." He reports.

She kicks her legs about as she lay on her folded arms. A smile never left her face.

"Let's get them really interested." She giggles moving her hands behind her to untie her bikini top. As the tethers slipped away she adjusted her upper body to let the top reveal her breasts more openly at the sides. She was essentially topless now.

"Yup. That brought a couple more to their party. Eight guys talking now." He chuckles.

Miki attempts to oil her back with an obvious struggle. She lifted her breasts to reach farther back. Her left breast nearly left the blanket for their visual pleasure.

"Cell videos recording as you frolic." Lukas reports favorably.

She continued her mission of temptation. Struggling led to raising her body further off the blanket as she twisted to apply oil to the middle of her back. The gathering easily noticed an areola exposed toward them.

"Natives are getting restless. Spoke to soon. Here comes one of them."

Seconds later Miki spots a shadow over her.

"Looks like you might need a lil help." Came a deep voice.

Miki looks back at an angle. Silhouetted by the sun stood a 5'7 gent with a hairy chest. Handsome with a brown goatee and tats on his arms.

"My hero. Yes, if you don't mind. I don't want to burn but I don't want tan lines."

He kneels down at her right side and claims her lotion bottle. Coating both hands he sets the bottle aside and goes to work on her back.

"Holy crap. Your hands are massive." She giggles laying back down to enjoy his touch. Her right hand pulls her hair away from her shoulders.

He sighs, "Size matter?"

She shivers at his grip, "No. But it sure feels better."

"Now that's a dirty mind if I ever heard one." He grunts with a smirk.

"Want me to be squeaky clean?"

He chuckles, "Naw! No fun in that I guess. I'm Travis by the way."

"Hi Travis. Miki. Pleasure's all yours."

"Not much bikini here. You must enjoy breaking the laws around these parts."

"Never stopped me before. No complaints that I know of."

He smiles at his friends behind her back. The grin enticed the others to move closer.

Lukas sighs into her Bluetooth, "Sharks moving in for the kill."

Miki in turn sighs heavily, "Are you drooling back there Travis?"

"That obvious?" He chuckles.

"Just checking. You can add lotion to other places if you want to. I'm not shy."

He whistles to himself as he eyes her butt.

"This bikini straps going to ruin that no tan line theory." He teasingly snaps the strip on her right hip.

"I know. Any suggestions?" She hisses.

His eye brows peak at the options.

"Beach patrol might get uptight if I remove them." He chuckles as his buddies overhear and encourage him to do just that.

"Is the coast clear?" She asks out loud knowing it was Lukas she was needing confirmation from.

"Lifeguards already taken care of. Texted him to turn the other cheek or I'd tell his boyfriend that he's boning his best friend too. Confiscated pictures off his phone as proof. He's no worry." Lukas offers.

Travis looks around him, "Looks safe. Of course you have every guy out here watching us."

She raises her hips, "Then I guess you need to show them who's the luckiest guy on the beach."

Nodding with a devilish grin he pinches the strings with both hands, "You sure about this?"

"Keep me safe?" She expels.

"Absolutely." Travis growls then guides the G-string off of her thighs. She moved her legs just enough to feel him slip the bottoms off of her toes.

"Happy now Travis?"

"That I am. You have one helluva body."

He shows his friends her thong with pride. All of them were amazed at his achievement.

Setting them aside he begins oiling her cheeks up. With each knead he spread them apart to reveal her ass hole and clam shell pussy.

"Damn that's nice." He whispers.

"I heard that." She sighs relaxing in her arms.

"Not sorry I said it. You do realize we have an audience right?"

"Should I get dressed?" She pouts.

Suddenly, from behind them the entire group of men channel a resounding, "NOOOOOOO!"

The racket made Miki lift up and peer over her shoulder at eight lusting studs.

"Wow! You weren't kidding. Save me Travis." She jests giggling.

Immediately, she was surrounded by the group. Each setting around her with smiles and friendly intent.

"Greedy assholes!" Travis snarls.

Miki raises her sunglasses and shyly smiles back at those she could see in her viewpoint.

"Umm! Hi!" She smirks.

Travis suffers through their awkward introductions. She would never recall their names anyway.

A man at her left profile offers, "I think we found the Little Mermaid."

Others laugh but offer their own opinions. Her head began swimming at their compliments.

"Charmers I must say." She whispers toward Travis with a glint in her eye.

"Let's not make Miki here too uncomfortable guys." Travis defends.

"No harm Buddy. We're just admiring her beauty." Offers another.

Yet another adds, "Sweetest little heart shaped ass I've ever seen."

She feigns blushing and opts to let them continue their observations. Fanning herself she whimpers slightly.

"Guy's seriously. Miki's trembling."

Miki Lee glances back toward Travis, "I'm fine. It's nice to get compliments. I've just never been this naked in front of so many."

A third man chokes up, "It's going to get crowded here. Here comes Jeff and his posse."

Her eyes bulge, "Oh hell."

Travis grips her shoulder tightly, "Want me to ward them off?"

"Too late isn't it?" She hides her face in her arms for a brief instant. She then raises up with a growl.

Four more gents stood over her and tapped fists with those on the sand setting around her. The count grew to twelve men. Miki Lee was wet as hell.

"Sup Travis? New girlfriend?" Jeff belted out.

Travis frowned, "This is Miki. Be nice."

"Always! Hey there sexy Miki."

She flutters fingers up at Jeff with a thin smile.

As silence crept in Miki looks back at Travis, "Hey! More oil. I'm baking here."

Everyone chuckled at her response.

Jeff snapped, "Better get busy before I take over Bro."

Travis hesitates then begins rubbing her lower back. He felt his nerves dwindling.

Shaking his head Jeff drops to his knees and grabs the oil bottle. He tilts it over her and trickles a stream over her entire backside.

"Snooze you lose Buddy."

Jeff then begins rolling his hands over her ass. This made Travis devote more bravery to keep his spot.

"Totally unexpected!" She whines trying not to laugh. The four hands on her were remarkable.

"Feels good don't it?" Jeff winks at Miki.

"It does." She shyly agrees feigning a blush.

The other men began growing more interested in her expressions. Studying her reactions.

She darts her eyes about at each of the men noticing a pattern. Everyone had bulging erections under their trunks. The images made her flare her eyes and tenderly smile at them.

In her ear she hears Lukas, "Doing okay over there?"

She buries her face in order to whisper, "God yes!"

"I see more men coming to join you. Be careful."

"Yes Maestro." She mutters quietly.

Without warning she feels more hands touching her legs. Four sets of hands were now oiling her back half.

She lets them hear her extra loud exhale, "God this feels good."

Jeff nods at every one of the men, including the six newcomers. Travis merely stays alert.

The two men massaging her legs felt mischievous and pry her legs wider. She doesn't resist so Jeff moves in for the kill. His fingers tease her anal cavity and eventually finds their way down into her drenched labia.

"Hot damn Fellas. Surf's up!" He shows them his soaked fingertips.

Miki whimpers and raises her ass slightly as an affirmation she desired more. Jeff complied and dug in three fingers and began twisting and turning. Plunging and receding. Her moans escalated causing the group to scan about for safety reasons. With the wall of men sitting around her they felt secure.

"How's that feel Miki?" Jeff asks.

Muffled in her arms she belts out, "Please don't stop."

He grins at her neediness and takes the initiative to forcefully turn her body over to face the world. A man at her shoulders snatches her bikini top from her breasts. She felt embarrassed slightly until Jeff resumed finger fucking her.

Travis backed away to observe her but Miki reached over and gripped his crotch.

"Don't leave me Travis." Her eyes pleaded.

A friend of Jeff chuckles, "Whip it out Travis. We ain't looking."

He shakes his head with a frown, "Miki has enough company as it is."

She shakes her head, "No I don't."

The entire gathering let out a unified, "WHOAAAAA!"

She grips his erection even harder with a look of desperation in her eyes. Jeff's fingers were encouraging her more and more. Travis finally swallowed hard and lowered his trunks to reveal a meaty seven inch cock. Sadly even some of the other men felt respect.

Her fingers wrap around his cock and she begins jerking him off. Travis moved in closer for a better feel.

Jeff ravaged her rapidly until her face turned beet red.

"Miki's ready to squirt isn't she?" He eyes her intently. Miki merely moans erratically and nods her affirmation.

Awaiting her shower another man laid on his stomach over her and devoured a nipple. She ran her fingers through his hair and enjoyed the extra attention.

Within minutes Miki cries out and expels a fountain of youth all over Jeff's knuckles. In response he lifts his hand to show the group his triumph.

She wasted no time in pulling Travis closer and swallowing his cock like a starving animal. He took control and grabbed the back of her head and force rammed her throat. The crowd could hear her gasping strain. Like gargling and gagging.

While Travis stayed on course, another man chose to go in wet and eat her dripping pussy. His tongue dug in deep and swirled about.

The man sucking her nipple raced a hand over her stomach and found her clit, massaging it vigorously.

Miki screamed with her mouth full. Never had she experienced this level of excitement. This many men was a true test of her desires. Even in a certain amount of panic she craved more.

She could hear Lukas jerking off over her tiny Bluetooth hidden in her ear. That only made her want to do more. She loved turning Lukas on.

Gushing over the man's tongue in her pussy he finally backed off.

Travis released her scalp and pulled out of her throat in a web of saliva. He lowered his face to hers and growled, "I'm fucking that pussy."

She nods with a haunted expression. He had no condom. Still the thought of not fucking was impossible.

Moving into position Travis mounted her missionary. He pounded her so loud his balls colliding on her ass cheeks were echoing. The group mumbled their applause at his relentlessness.

Her eyes trembled and rolled back into her head at his assault. So perfect she thought.

He gripped her ankles and spread her wide as he stood up on his knees over her. Her breasts bounced about wildly for the group to admire. Swaying. Circling. Up. Down. All around.

Jeff had lowered his own trunks and moved in for her to jack him off. On her opposite side a third man did the same. She now had a dick in each hand.

She did her best to offer her services even though Travis had her attention.

Travis was nearing his end. Pulling out of her in a maddened snarl he coats her pussy lips and belly with cum. Her whimpers led to her hands. Now she could focus on the two dicks in her grasp. After five minutes both men ejaculated on her chest.

With no time to waste the men moved away and let others replace them.

Hands busy. Pussy re-entered. Toes sucked on. Her job was hardly over.

The men kept coming. As each finished they painted her flesh white in sticky leftovers.

Ten of the twelve men left their mark on her. Her face was creamy. Tits coated. Even her armpits had droplets.

The final two men wanted their turns. One of them laid down beside her and pulled her backside on top of him. He carefully entered her anally with oil used as lube. As he fucked her slowly, the second man entered her pussy. Double penetration made her insane. The experience new to her. She would expect more of this in her future.

Ten minutes of ecstasy led to a double detonation.

Both men carefully backed away leaving her to lay in a ball of sweat and cum. Her hands rubbed it all in for effect. She wanted all the men to feel her pleasure.

As she lay there surrounded even more men showed up. She would discover later that Lukas had texted a number of them to join the fray.

One man chose to force her into a doggy position that lasted ten minutes longer before showering her ass cheeks.

With a forceful nudge on to her back again she laid there watching as ten more men jerked off over her.

Then another six who stepped up after.

Followed by Travis and his group for a second eruption.

Bukake at its finest.

Miki Lee was a mess from hair to toenail. As the gentlemen began to fade she laid there in awe and numbness.

Lukas returned.

"Want more?"

Miki quaked and giggled at the same time. Cum frothing across her lips as she spoke.

"I feel like a milkshake. Strangely, yes. I really am a slut aren't I?"

"Yes you are. Good girl."

"Thank you Maestro."

"I have something to tell you."

"Yes Lukas?"

"You're wearing my cum right now."

She sets up quickly and scans about the beach at all those that left her.

"WHAT? Seriously?" She knew none of those men were Lukas or he wouldn't be walking. Speaking as he was he had to be elsewhere.

"Yes. I couldn't resist. That's why I didn't talk until you were done. I had to leave my car."

"Oh my God. Please come back. Which one was you?"

"Not yet. Now get up and go up to the outdoor showers and get cleaned up."

She looks about her and makes a startling revelation, "My bikini. Somebody took it."

"I have it. Your bag of extras too. Leave the blanket on the beach. Walk naked to the showers. Freshen up then I'll talk to you again. The Bluetooth is waterproof."

"Okay."

She cringes at the thought. Still she complies and makes the trek up to the showers. There were numerous men and women who were in awe of her boldness. Even a lifeguard who regretted seeing her ushers younger teens away. She hated that fact. It was soooo wrong letting kids see her as she was.

"Lukas? Can I cover up please? Kids are seeing me. Not good."

"Walk proudly to that parking area to your left." He returns.

She hurries away in a sprint. Her bare feet suffering the hot sand and later the asphalt lot.

"I'm here. Where are you?"

"Do you see that bright red corvette convertible?"

"Yes."

"The keys are under the drivers seat."

"What?" Her eyes bulge.

"You earned it. The car is yours. Drive home naked and proud. Top down."

"Mine? Really?" She dances on her way to the car and quickly hops in. Finding the keys she pounds the steering wheel with insane glee.

"There's a parking garage two blocks from your home. There's a reserved parking spot for the car. Keep it there so that your Father doesn't know you have it."

"Alright. Oh my God. Lukas, thank you."

"Do you know exactly how many men you had today?"

"I lost count Maestro. I'm sorry."

"The final count was twenty two. Twelve had your holes. The rest gave you a coat of paint."

12