Miki Lee 10: Ocean Spray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I hope I don't get pregnant or catch an STD. At least I'm on birth control."

"I explored medical records on the twelve men that fucked you. They were safe. These are sadly the risks you take. Do you want to stop and go back to your old life?"

"NO! I love this freedom Maestro."

"Then, we push onward. More men next time?"

"How many more?" She bites her fingernail and looks at her cum dried facial features in the mirror.

"Thirty. Forty. Fifty. Should there be a limit?"

"Oh my God, Lukas. That's a lot."

Silence occurs leaving her to fidget and look around the parking lot nervously.

"Lukas?"

Nothing!

"Are you mad at me Maestro?"

Still no reply.

Tears form in her eyes and she leans forward on the steering wheel. After long minutes she rears back in her seat.

"If you can hear me Lukas I have something to say."

She awaits another two minutes.

With a deafening sigh Miki Lee puckers then pouts.

"Throw a hundred guys at me. I'll fuck all of them. Suck all of them. I'll walk naked into any place you want me to. JUST DON'T LEAVE ME!"

"Prove yourself." She hears.

Miki hears voices approaching her. Three men on skateboards. She swiftly honks her car horn and waves them over. The men take notice and head in her direction. She quickly gets out of her new car and bounces giddily in front of them. Her tits bouncing about caught their attention instantly.

"Who wants to fuck me on the hood of my car?"

The men wasted zero time nailing Miki Lee. Even realizing that she was streaked iwith dried jizz.

Her pussy loved every second of it. Their cocks took turns tagging her mouth. Their balls sucked on she found delicious.

Within the hour her ass was burnt from the sun baked hood of the corvette.

After the men left her she returned to the car seat.

"Proof enough?"

"That's only twenty five men today. Long way from one hundred."

"You seriously want me to get fucked by a hundred guys in one day?"

"Change of plans. Drive to the "Anchor Beach Hotel" six miles South. Up the coast. Bachelor party for a guy named "Gabriel Forman". His best man Greg invited 35 friends. There's a case of condoms in the trunk. Fuck all 35 guys. I intend to send party crashers. Prove yourself no matter how many arrive. AM I CLEAR MIKI LEE?"

She sits expressionless.

"That would make 57 including the beach gangbang. Do you really think I could fuck a hundred in one day?"

"If I have my way. 101!"

"Just don't send a Dalmatian." She snorts laughing.

"And, if I did?"

She turns pale.

"You wouldn't do that. You care about me. I hear it in your voice."

"You wouldn't deny me if I did. You care about me. I hear it in YOUR voice."

She shivers harshly at the thought. How did this stranger create the beast she had become so easily?

"If I need to fuck a dog to prove myself to you I will."

"It won't come to that. If you prove yourself I'll come to that party and face you. Know this though...YOU WILL BE MINE FOREVER. Not my mate. MY SLAVE. Am I perfectly clear Miki Lee?"

"Oh my God! I must be insane. YES MAESTRO! Or is that MASTER?"

"Anchor Beach Ballroom. Walk in naked proudly. I'll have the Valet bring in the case of condoms."

"On my way now."

"Miki Lee?"

"Yes Master?"

"If you identify me I'll stop everything and take you to a private suite and make love to you all night long."

"Bet I figure out who you are."

"What's your wager?"

She laughs out loud, "If I fail to identify you, you can make me fuck a horse."

"That would destroy you Miki Lee. No bestiality. Let's keep the dicks manageable."

Again she giggles, "Oh come on. A Shetland Pony at least." She joked hoping he wouldn't take her seriously.

Lukas joins her laughter.

"See you there."

After a lengthy silence Miki starts her new car and sits there in awe of it. After another round of giddy impacts on her steering wheel Miki pulls out of the parking lot. The drive met many wolf calls at seeing her tits. The freedom was intoxicating.

She loved the leather seats.

Even though her ass stuck to them.

12