All Comments on 'Miles and Shanna'

by kinkink

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story!

Wow,very good story!

RigatonyRigatonyover 9 years ago
Speechless

I'm at a total loss for words. Wonderful story, in every way. Great pace, and wonderful painting of the details. Thanks so much, Tony

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@Anonymous: Glad you liked it!

@Tony: You're more than welcome. I had a lot of fun writing this!

markellymarkellyover 9 years ago
Great...

Well paced and very well written. This story actually made you want to turn the next page to see what happened next. Worth the read, thank you.

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 9 years ago
Excellent

story. It was well paced and completely believable. I waited as I read each page to see how it would progress and was very happy with the way it went. Another chapter would be great to say how they did after graduation and maybe there is some surprise from the Petersons that they have money that was kept for them from the Uncle. hey could move away and live as husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow love it more chapters about these two

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
More Please

I'm a sucker for a good sibling love story, and thins one is great! 'Hope it's just the beginning for Shanna and Miles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written, but ...

Very well written, very hot, but not comfortable with the whole pregnancy thing ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great pace, and loved your attention to detail. Your style of writing is so captivating and I can't wait to see what happens!

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
Im delighted everyone seems to like this

Thanks to all who said so, and you're welcome to those who said thanks!

@Redwinger7: I actually do have a surprise from the Petersons in mind, but I won't say what it is just yet, and I've got several other stories in the pipeline first.

@Anonymous ("Well written, but..."): Actually, I'm not entirely comfortable with the pregnancy thing either! (More because of their ages than them being brother and sister.) But I thought it was important that Miles tell Shanna he was okay with it, especially since the odds were pretty low given her time of the month.

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
"I'm"

Ugh. Always proofread your headlines!

henrycarterhenrycarterover 9 years ago
Beautiful!

Wonderful pace to the story, nice and slow and easy.

I'm not worried about the "pregnancy thing". If the world had more people like these two, the world would be a better place.

The "incest rules" are made up by people who have never had TRUE love. More please and soon.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 9 years ago
Pregnancy thing

Yeah, I'm not too cool with that pregnancy thing: Not because of any biological problems (quite unlikely), but for psychological reasons.

I will give you a lot of credit for the way you handled it, though. You fit it in as a natural part of the afterglow, unlike a lot of stories where it just seems tacked on as if it were some kind of convention. It didn't stop me from giving this story a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

They sound more mature than their 18 and 19 year ages. I loved their passion and love-making, and loved the touch of hair on Miles' chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seek an editor.

An editor wiuld help you greatly. The first paragraph, though vety short, had too much info in it and it all went in different directions. There shiuld inly be one major thought per paragraph. That was one of several errors that made reading this a chore.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95over 9 years ago
Loved It

Great story. I'm anxious to see where you take it. Foster kids grow up fast or they don't make it. Been down a somewhat similar path myself and you have a good grasp of the feelings that develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story

Keep up the great work, this was definitely one of the better stories I have read. I look forward to seeing where you go with this. Sure an editor would help you make it even better, but it was a damn good story as it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PMT

Good thing she didn't suffer from it.

Excellent story, best I've read here in quite a while, thank you.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

Great story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 9 years ago
I believe

...this was one of the best incest stories I have ever read. It was wonderfully conceived, written, and edited. Well done

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Very heart warming

Heart warming and loving story

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, everyone!

@henrycarter: Your comment means a lot to me because the notion of a better world seems so elusive much of the time, and writing is something that at least lets me fool myself into thinking I might make a bit of a difference. : )

@searchingforperfection: I'll take every 5 I can get! Thank you so much!

@anonymous ("Loved it!"): I'll try to make up for their maturity someday by writing a story about a 40-year-old who acts like a teenager, I promise!

@DarkPleasures: Thanks for the pointers. I appreciate you taking the time.

@FeyGranddad95: I went through foster parent training at one point, so I have a great deal of empathy for people in that system. The real thing is a little more grim than I usually write, though.

@anonymous ("Hot Story") and YamiBoy: I'll definitely be keeping it up. I have a couple more partially done and more ideas than I have time to write.

@Prolonged_Debut10: Compliments like that definitely make all the effort worth it. Thanks!

@Averygoodlay: : )

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It sounds like they have a lot to learn from each other

one item is trust. They already have the respect. It should be a long and pleasant experience. I hope you share more with us as they move on together. But, are they ready to start a family? Probably not yet if they are so young and so unskilled socially. Give them some time to grow together first, please. And, we know so little about them, how about some background?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is the best story I've ever read !

You are such an amazing writer, I look forward to more of your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very romantic story

Very well written and believable story. My sister and I had a similar love affair,not just sexual. My family are naturists (nudists to most) and we slept in the same king sized bed all the way through high school. We had a good home but I became attracted to Karen at a very early age. Our parents encouraged us to explore our sexuality and I believe Karen was fitted for a diaphragm at 14. As we grew older, we didn't have sex every day, but my wife and her husband knew of our love affair and did not try to stop it, in fact, we often had a foursome. No jealousies because we were secure in our relationship with our spouses. Let's have more from Kinkink,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...and I read most of them.

Best story ever... Got to check if you are a girl when I'm done here. Hard to believe a guy could write this story. I absolutely loved it. I never had a sister, but I would have wanted it to be like this with her. Maybe it was the fact they are orphans and only really have each other and fosters waiting for them to leave that made it so poignant, I don't know or care, just caught up in the beauty of it. Thanks for your effort.

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
@rightbank

They're definitely a bit young to start a family, so the story's not likely to head in that direction. Thanks for putting in your two cents!

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
@anonymous and anonymous

Two "best story ever" comments in one day ... I'd better be careful or that could really go to my head! Thanks bunches!

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
@naturist anonymous

It sounds like you've lived a pretty interesting story yourself. Hanging out in this section of Literotica has really made me wonder how many other stories of actual, benign incest there are out there. Clearly a lot of people fantasize that it could work, but I imagine it would be very hard to get an accurate picture of how often it does. Thanks for sharing.

PrimalDesirePrimalDesireover 9 years ago
Totally freakin' loved it

There aren't many out there that can perfectly blend passionate, erotic sex with pure, heartfelt romance and have it work so damned well. Talented writing, likable characters, hot sex, sweet romance, this story has so much to offer. Everything I look for in an incest story. Definitely going in my favourites.

Might we be treated to a sequel at some point? I totally understand if not, but it can't hurt to ask, right?

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
@PrimalDesire

I have a rough idea for a sequel down the road, but there are some other projects ahead of it. Really glad you liked this one so much! Thanks for taking the time to say so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my!

One of the best bro/sis I have read, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice!!

I have been waiting for another great love story to come along.

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
@anonymous and grendelprime69

Thanks! It really is a boost to receive comments like these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

That is one of the best I have read. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more!

Thanks

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anonymous!

I hope to have another story up in a week or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exceptional Work

As many others have commented, this was a great story. It was extremely well written. I have read a lot of stories here on Literotica (and I mean a lot), this would have to be in my top three of all time. I would like to thank-you for crafting such a believable tale. If I could suggest anything, it would be to have a little more suspense or anxious uncertainty. Mainly to the effect of whether the main characters have the same feelings. (And this suggestion is just a personal preference). Having said that, I look forward to any and all your upcoming stories. 5 stars. Outstanding.

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anonymous!

I totally see where you're coming from as far as uncertainty and tension are concerned. Sometimes I find myself having to rein in my tendency to over-idealize characters and situations. Thanks for the suggestion and for the very gracious praise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It left a warm feeling inside me

I maybe sick but I read incest stories not only for the sex, love has to be there. I know I'm a sick romantic. Without love sex is wonderful but meaningless. With love sex is divine, the best thing here on earth, nothing compares...

Thanks "kinkink" and please write some more.

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anonymous!

I don't think being sick has anything to do with it. My pet theory is that a lot of the attraction in this category has to do with people's disappointment in the mass-marketed view of both sex and romance as things that are ideal and perfectly fulfilling. When ordinary relationships let us down emotionally, sexually, or both, it chips away at our faith in True Love and in sex as its physical expression. We want to hold onto that faith, but with every disappointment, we doubt more and more that our faith is justified. Fantasizing about traditional romance and sex is fun, but also reminds us that maybe there's something wonderful out there that we're failing to achieve. But when the fantasy is something taboo that most people would never do or even want to do in real life, there's no sense of failure attached to it. We can read and enjoy these fantasies without feeling down about our own experiences because there's no possibility of the fantasy ever becoming reality, and we don't tend to feel jealous of the impossible.

As for writing more, I have a couple of other things in the works, but right now I'm swamped with projects under my other two pen names. Maybe Christmas break will give me a chance to put out my next one of these!

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the story and I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!

rangerrigsrangerrigsover 9 years ago
Sequel?

Awesome story. Steamy sex AND romance? What's not to love?

kinkinkkinkinkover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks, rangerrigs! I've been swamped with other projects and the holiday season. I hope to post more stories in 2015...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A WORTHY EFFORT!!!!

You created a fanciful yet plausible scenario for S & M. It was well crafted, developing the characters as much as possible within the constraints of a short story. You missed a few things but, all in all, they were not overly off-putting as a whole. I found your descriptions quite creative,at times straying into the realm of coining new unrecognized words.

half open (half-open)

sun-block (sunblock)

breastiness (WORD UNKNOWN ON THE WEB)

any more (anymore)

re-opening (reopening)

ass-cheek (ass cheek)

more prefect (perfect)

not to hard (too)

she wasn't the only one enjoying herself (WAS MILES ENJOYING HERSELF, TOO????) (AWKWARDLY EXPRESSED)

pressed her sweating breasts against my wall (I’M UNCERTAIN WHAT PART OF MILES CAN BE DESCRIBED AS HIS 'WALL’)

breath-light (WORD UNKNOWN ON THE WEB)

Petersons' (Petersons's)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW

Your brain is amazing with the detail that you put into this story. I don't know where you got it from but you need to continue with this you have an amazing ability to write and to bring to life emotion and feelings both physical and mental.

Ben252Ben252almost 3 years ago

Incredible story! I can't believe it's take me so long to stumble across your work. The way you described the entire relationship was so moving and exciting at the same time. I'm hooked!

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Ben252:

Thanks so much!

Sometimes it's just luck when you run across one author or another ... especially when they don't post any more often than I do. I'm glad you found the story, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

intense!

johncan6johncan6almost 3 years ago
Super

Super....Is there a sequel

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@johncan6:

At one point I had plans for a whole interwoven series around this neighborhood. Julie Plunkett and her boyfriend are the characters in "Julie and Scott," for instance, and I had some definite ideas about the Kwan twins. The Petersons might have gotten up to some interesting stuff as well. But I got distracted on other projects and those stories never materialized. Sometimes life bounces you in different directions, you know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice work. Sexy, a common theme, but feels original with more emotion woven in, Fun, well worth reading. Love the hiding in the house series as well.

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous (Nice work):

Thanks! This was one of my first erotica stories, and I remain pretty fond of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good. Tiny quibble the sentence about her pussy included “her smell” gave me pause vs “her scent”. The story flowed beautifully then the phrase about smell stopped the story flow, the implication for me was smell - offensive vs scent - attractive. Really minor - the vast majority of the time I really like the flow and word choices in your stories.

kinkinkkinkinkover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous (Really good):

Thanks! I'm generally very deliberate about word choice, but in a 14,000 word story, getting every choice perfect takes a ton of editing and rewriting, and there comes a point where I've made as many editing passes as I can take and I have to be done. I'll be more careful when someone starts paying me $10 a word, I promise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it

AzureAshAzureAsh6 months ago

Beautiful username. And an even more exceedingly beautiful story. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous