All Comments on 'MILF 00'

by book_man_03

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bhill8671bhill8671over 1 year ago
I would like

Some more of this story please. Maybe include Tina next time.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I have liked it but I'm afraid that I'm not gonna like the subsequent developments....

86yohom86yohomover 1 year ago

I liked your story and look forward to the follow up chapters. Hope Tina and Sarah get their fill of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told. Nicely developed on both characters and story development.

Only one problem . . . Can I switch places with the son?

JGellarJGellarover 1 year ago

I usually am a big fan of these mother walks in on her son masturbating stories, and in the hands of a much better author, this story would have been great. With a better writer/editor I could see this story and its characters being a multiple chapter arc. However, I am sad to admit your writing skills aren't up to the task. Your habit of having extremely and painfully long run on sentences that verge on becoming paragraphs in their right makes it hard for the reader to truly get immersed. The story this should have been should have allowed its pacing to develop. Rather, you choose to flood the reader with a multitude of events and thoughts swirled around a rushing torrent of word-diarrhea being flushed onto the pages. A story like this needs to slowly build as the mother carefully enters the scene. Continue to build as the situation unfolds. Giving the mother a reason to awkwardly realize what her subconscious is driving her will to do. To commit incest with her son, someone whom she'd never in her wildest dreams would have ever considered . Then drive the reader home as the passion builds to its evitable course of action as sanity and well-reasoned thought gives way to the hot blooded sparks both of these family members held within themselves. But, at last .. you failed us and in the end, failed yourself, book man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know what the bug was up Gellars t*at, but I enjoyed this stage-setter.

Don’t keep us waiting for the main course!

wwaldripwwaldrip8 months ago

Great story, loved it and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Keep this story line as his fantasy. I love the idea that the mother took charge of their sex and had him the way she wanted and he desired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous