MILF 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't expect an immediate reply, so closed my email program. Time to eat, and then maybe I'd watch TV for a while. Or maybe I wouldn't. Maybe I'd read. Or not. Oh, fuck it! I'd go and look at the websites Ben had listed, and get my dildo out again, but food first, and then check for Ben's reply.

It was waiting for me when I opened up the email program again.

'Hi, SuperSexySarah! At least I'm hoping so, for when the photos arrive. I've loved all of those you've sent so far. I'm hoping those on Friday are a build up for our chat with the web-cams turned on! Last exam on Friday finishes at three in the afternoon. You can check if you like on the college website - the exam schedule is shown there. The exam is User Interface Design. Love, Ben. XXXX

I grinned to myself. Just you wait, Ben, just you wait! I typed a quick reply, telling him I'd send the first photo at six. There were three altogether that I planned to send - two showing Carol in the mirror, the first where the photographer could only be identified as female, the second where it was clearly Carol, and the third pic would be the one showing us both beside the pool, innocent but naked. The shaved pussy shot she'd taken of me, and the last one, the pussy shot of both of us, I planned to save for the following week, when Ben got his results. I carried on typing ...

' ... I'll send the second at seven, and the last one at eight. At nine I'll be logging on to our chat and this time, Ben, my web-cam will be on, but don't expect anything sexy, not this week - I'm saving that for when your results are in. Love and hugs, SexySarah. XXXX.'

His answer was almost immediate.

'Hi, SuperSexySarah. I can hardly wait. As soon as I send this message I'm taking a cold shower and immersing myself in 'Real Time System Design and Methods.' Love you more than ever, Ben. XXXX.'

Good boy!

Friday eventually came, after about a thousand years had passed! I knew I was going to be using the web-cam, but I knew, too, that I wasn't going to reveal my all. No, that was for the following week, after Ben's results were in. I pondered, and decided I might strip as far as my underwear. Not the new red set. That, too, was for the following week, but I had a nice lacy blue set. The panties weren't a thong, but there wasn't much of them, and the bra was skimpy, too. A skirt which finished maybe five inches above my knees. What else? Ah, yes! Garter belt - blue - and stockings - tan. Top? A simple, plain blouse, I thought. I got the clothes out and laid them on my bed. What time was it? Almost five. Time to grab something to eat. I had some cold chicken and salad stuff, so I made myself a chicken salad sandwich, and followed that with some ice cream.

At ten to six I went up to my office and drafted a covering email for the picture showing me and the mysterious nude camerawoman.

'Hi, Ben, I'm attaching a nice surprise for you. Two naked ladies for the price of one! Only three hours to go until web-cam time, sweetheart. Love, SexySarah. XXXXX'

I clicked on 'send' on the stroke of six. Ben's answer was almost immediate - he must have been waiting for my email. Now there was a surprise. Not.

SuperSexySarah, wow! Could that possibly be Aunt Carol? I think it has to be, as you said she was taking the photos. From what I could see she's almost as lovely as you. Can't wait until seven! Love, your excited son, Ben. XXXX.'

I laughed to myself. Just wait, son! At seven I sent the second mirror picture. I didn't write a message, just titled the email 'Mystery nude camerawoman revealed!' Ben's response was almost immediate.

'Hi, SuperSexySarah with the SuperSexySister! Wow, if Tony could see that! I can barely wait until eight o'clock to see what the next photo is going to be like. In breathless anticipation, your loving son, Ben. XXXX'

'If Tony could see that.' Little do you know, son, but Tony has seen a lot more than that! Okay, time for a shower. Once dried again, and my hair brushed until it gleamed, I donned my robe and drafted an email to go with the picture of me and Carol beside the pool, with our arms around each other. Carol had told me to tell Ben that she asked to be included, the more to excite him, and I thought I ought to return the favor, for Tony, but not before I'd asked Ben.

'Hi, son, last picture for this week attached. Once you've seen it, let me know, as there's something I want to ask you, okay? Your loving SexySarah. XXXX.'

As I'd expected, Ben's answer was almost immediate.

'Hi, Mom! I dropped the 'SexySarah' for the moment as I want to be serious; don't worry, it won't last! I assume Aunt Carol is enjoying herself, judging by the size of the smile on her face. Did she know it was intended for me to see? I have to assume that she did, since the 'mirror' pictures were taken by her. Will you tell her, please, next time you see her, that I think she is lovely. Now, you have a question for me, so ask. Your loving son, Ben. XXX'

'Hi, Ben, yes I do have a question for you. Would you object to my giving permission to Carol to show that picture of us beside the pool to Tony? I feel it's only fair, as she insisted on being included in the pictures that I sent to you. As she said, 'tell Ben I'm quite excited at adding to his jack-off stimulus.' You've seen your Aunt Carol naked, so I think it's only fair that Tony should see his Aunt Sarah. If you object, I won't, but I hope you'll give me a yes. Your loving Mom, SexySarah. XXXX.'

There was a short pause before he answered, but when he did he'd attached a picture. I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I saw it, but my pussy tingled, and I thought, 'not too long now'! What Ben had attached to the mail was a photo of what was very obviously a lovely, hard erection!

'Hi, SuperSexySarah, I thought you might like this picture to show to Aunt Carol. If you do, tell her from me that this is the effect on me of her saying she wanted to be added to my jack-off stimulus. As you can see, it worked! As for showing Tony the picture of the two of you, I say yes. I think it's only fair. You know from reading about my fantasies concerning MILFs that Aunt Carol is second only to you. Maybe this might get Aunt Carol and Tony a little closer. Your loving son, Ben. XXXX'

Sorry, Ben, but I don't think Tony and Carol can actually get much closer than they are! I glanced at my watch - eight-twenty. I'd been checking out the chat program, and there was a facility for adding a second monitor, so that I'd be able to see both the image I was sending to Tony and also the one he was sending to me. I went into Ben's office and unplugged his monitor. Luckily, it was a lightweight flat-screen like my own and ten minutes later I had both screens set up. I brought up the chat program and checked. As far as I could tell without logging-on all was well. Eight-forty now, time to get changed. That took only a minute or two and when nine o'clock came I was sitting on the couch with the web-cam remote and my remote keyboard to hand. I'd preset the camera so that it showed only my head and shoulders. I logged in and checked. No Benjie21 yet, so I opened up a private chat and sent him his invitation. A couple of minutes later we were connected. No pictures yet, as we hadn't set that option. I started the ball rolling.

<Hi, Benjie 21! Ready for some pictures? I'm fully clothed, by the way. At the moment, anyway!>

<Loaded and ready, SexySarah. Switching camera on now.>

The screens flickered, and a moment later I could see Ben's smiling face. I clicked my own option to 'on' and my second screen lit up, with my expected image of me.

<Camera on, Ben, can you see me?>

<Yes, and as lovely as ever, even if I can see only your head and shoulders.>

<You want to see more?>

<Yes!>

<Okay. Changing now. Can you see me now?>

I'd tracked back on the zoom until Ben would be able to see all of me except my feet.

<Yes, Mom, I can. SuperSexySarah looking lovelier than ever.>

<Flatterer! So, how did the exams go?>

<Better than I hoped. I think I did quite well, but the results will tell, of course. Mom, a question. You're sitting on the couch, so how are you controlling this?>

I laughed and held up my mini keyboard and camera remote.

<With these. Remote keyboard and remote control for the camera. Lets you see me. By the way, I borrowed your computer monitor, because there's a two-screen option. I can see what I'm sending as well as what you are, so I know I'm not revealing too much.>

<You're not revealing anything!>

<Yet!>

I could see him typing something and I laughed when it came up on the screen.

<I'll strip if you will!>

<Ben, tonight I'm only prepared to go as far as my underwear. SexySarah naked is for after your exam results.>

<I know. Is it okay with you if I get naked?>

<Of course! Alternate garments? I'll go first, if you like. Four items to remove.>

<Four? Okay. Yes, you first!>

I stood up and triggered the remote to zoom back until Ben could see me full length. I blew him a kiss and then began to unzip my skirt, sliding it down and off and casting it aside. I did a twirl and blew him another kiss. His hands gave me silent applause, then he unzipped his jeans and slid them down. He looked slightly ridiculous but appealingly vulnerable in t-shirt, boxers and socks. Boxers with an interesting bulge in them, by the way. I gave him my own applause as he did his own twirl, then made a big production out of lifting the tails of my blouse to unclip my stockings, rolling them down and sliding them off as sensuously as I could manage. Again, his silent applause, then he bent and slid his socks off.

I gave him my own applause, then unclipped my garter belt and took it off, letting it slide across my breasts as I cast it aside. Ben's t-shirt was the next thing to go and his almost hairless chest was revealed. I'd almost forgotten how well he kept himself in shape and I could feel my pussy getting wetter at the sight of his trimly-toned body. I gave him a double thumbs-up as well as applause, then lifted my fingers to the buttons on my blouse, unfastening them slowly, very slowly, from the bottom to the top. Last button undone, I held the front closed for a moment, then slowly pulled it open. I let it slide down my arms, caught it on one finger tip and cast it aside. I did a slow twirl and then sat down. I picked up my keyboard and began typing.

<That's as far as I go tonight, Ben. I promise, next week you see it all.>

<You look very lovely and very sexy, SexySarah. Suddenly, I'm scared, but I really want you to see the effect you have on me.>

<So show me!>

On the screen my lovely son blew me a kiss, then hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his boxer shorts. 'Ready?' he mouthed, and I nodded vigorously, then held my breath as he slowly slid them off and cast them aside. His erection was obviously very hard, and he turned in profile and flexed it, grinning at me. I applauded vigorously and blew him a kiss, then reached for my keyboard.

<Beautiful, Ben, absolutely beautiful! I am fucking soaking now!>

I sat back on the couch, spread my legs, and operated the remote to zoom in on the big wet patch showing in my panties.

<See?>

<Yes! I so want put my cock in there!>

<Soon, baby, soon.>

<SexySarah? Mom? Will you object if I jack off now?>

<Neither of us objects, baby, we both want to see you.>

I held my breath as my son began to stroke his cock, his hand moving steadily, his rhythm starting slow and building up until suddenly he jerked and I saw his semen fly from the end of his cock, several spurts, weakening, slowing. He shuddered and looked up at his web-cam, smiling shyly. I began typing.

<That was fucking awesome, Ben. I so want to feel your cock doing that inside me! I'm going to have to close down now, sweetheart. Momma badly needs to cum. I promise you, next week we cum together.>

There was a long pause before Ben began to type, and I think he must have been shaking.

<Mom, I don't think I have ever cum as hard as that before, I swear it. Having you watching me made it super intense. I can't wait until we can be together properly. I love you. Ben. XXXX'>

<Not long now, baby. Results next week, then another week before end of semester. Then we fuck, baby, then we fuck. I think I'll be wet from now until then.>

<I'll be hard, that's for sure!>

<When I masturbate now I'll have a vision of reality to work with. I'm signing off now, because I have an appointment with a dildo called Ben! Love you, Mom. XXXXX>

With trembling hands I closed down the computer, then walked unsteadily to my bedroom, shedding my soaking panties and my bra as soon as I could. I grabbed my dildo, lay back and pushed it straight into my soaking tunnel. 'Oh, Ben, baby, I want your cock in me!' I think I passed out when I came, it was so intense, but as my awareness returned I managed to slide the dildo out and put it aside, then snuggled down in the bed, and let myself drift off to sleep.

I guess I forgot to set my alarm clock, because it was the phone ringing that woke me next morning. I glanced at the clock as I checked the caller ID. Nine-fifteen! It was Carol on the line.

"Hi, sis, just thought I'd ring and ask how you enjoyed yourself last night?"

"Fucking marvelous, Carol. We had our web-cams on, but I only stripped as far as my underwear. Ben was naked, and I watched him jack off for me. Carol, it was awesome. I so want to feel that fucking monster inside me!"

"Big, is he?"

"To be honest, I don't know. There looked to be plenty in his hand as he jacked off."

Carol laughed. "Hey, it's not the size of the wand, but the skill of the wizard that counts."

I giggled. "I guess so." I laughed.

"What?" said Carol.

"Ben asked if you knew he'd be seeing you naked, so I told him what you said, that you were excited at adding to his jack-off stimulus."

"I am, that's why I phoned!"

"Well, Ben sent me a photo for you."

"A photo? What kind of photo?"

"Double-X rated. His erection. He said I was to show it to you, so you could see the effect you had on him."

"Well, little sister, you have my email address, so send it! Send it now!"

"A few minutes, Carol. I'm still in bed. I think I passed out after I came with my dildo last night and I've just woken up!"

"Poor baby. Have you told him MILF number two says 'yes' yet?"

"No, not yet, I plan to tell him on Friday, after our little charade when he tells me his marks and I 'reluctantly' disrobe if he gets good ones."

"Reluctant, my ass! You might as well start naked!"

"Naah, I want to tease him. After last night, though, I might let him watch me use my dildo."

"Do it! Tony loves to watch me use mine. And help, too."

I laughed. "Sounds like fun. And, speaking of Tony?"

"What about him?"

"You know that photo of the two of us beside the pool? With our arms around each other?"

Carol laughed. "Yes, I know the one, the most innocent one from that session by a country mile. What about it?"

"I asked Ben if he minded if Tony saw it. He said no, it was fine. He'd seen his Aunt Carol naked, so it was only fair that Tony should see his Aunt Sarah."

"You sure, sis?"

"Hey, it was my idea, remember?"

"True. Okay, I'll show Tony the two disgraces. He'll probably pester me to see if there are more, though."

"Show him a couple of the more innocent ones, then. The outdoor shots. None of the others for now, though. I want Ben home and in my bed before it's true confessions time."

"Understood. Okay, I'll sort a couple of them out later and give your nephew a treat. Get yourself up, girl, and send me that photo!"

"Will do. Bye for now, Carol."

"Hey, not so quick! Tony's away for the day. I mentioned your pool and Tina says can she come for a swim?"

"Of course. What time?"

"We'll be there about two, okay?"

"Both of you?"

"Yep. All girls together, skinny-dip time!"

I laughed. "Okay, see you around two. Stay for dinner?"

"Yes! See you, sis."

I heaved myself out of bed and took myself off for a shower. Refreshed, dressed in my now-favorite light-dress-and-no-bra-or-panties, I had a leisurely breakfast and then turned the computer on. Two messages from Ben. The first was about the previous night -

'Mom, thank you for a wonderful time last night. It could only have been better if we'd both been naked and cum together! Maybe next week? Love you, Ben. XXXX'

Maybe next week, definitely! The second took me slightly by surprise -

'Mom, expect a package next week. Probably Wednesday or Thursday. I won't tell you what it is, but I think you'll like it. Love you, Ben. XXXX'

A package, eh? Nothing to do but wait and see. I busied myself sending Ben's cock picture to Carol.

Carol and Tina arrived about ten after two. Seeing the two of them together there was no doubt that they were mother and daughter, although in a poorer light they could have been taken for sisters.

"I broached the subject of skinny-dipping with Tina, as it's all girls together and she's quite happy," said Carol.

Tina interrupted. "What I didn't tell Mom was that I'd still be happy to skinny-dip if Ben or Tony was here as well."

"Good for you," I said. "Not sure about me, though."

"Tell you what, Aunt Sarah. Once we're naked, I'll give you an honest appraisal. Being a nurse means I see all kinds of women naked, so I think I can be objective, even if you are my aunt."

"Okay," I said, seeing Carol's eyebrows rise in surprise behind her daughter. "Let's get undressed, then. Do you want to use the spare room? I'll use my bedroom, although as this - " and I tugged at my dress " - is the only thing I'm wearing, undressing will take me about two seconds."

"Just strip here," said Carol. "It's quicker."

"Go!" said Tina, reaching for the hem of her t-shirt.

I won, as I only had a single garment on, Tina was second, with three - t-shirt, shorts and panties - and Carol third, although her garment count was the same as Tina's. She just wasn't as quick. Tina eyed me appraisingly and I struck a pose. She laughed.

"Aunt Sarah," she said, "if we were all skinny-dipping with Ben and Tony here as well, they'd be drooling! I've seen worse bodies on glamor models. You, too, Mom. You and Aunt Sarah are gorgeous." She grinned. "And you shave your pussies, too, so that would definitely make the boys drool!"

I'd noticed Tina's pussy was shaved, too. Stripped, they looked even more alike, although Carol's tits hung a smidgen lower.

"Okay, ladies," I said. "To the pool!"

We swam for a while, just enjoying the summer warmth. After a while I climbed out. "Anyone for a cold drink?"

"Definitely," said Carol, and Tina nodded agreement. "First though," added Carol, "it's me for the john."

"I'll give you a hand, Aunt Sarah," said Tina, and we went indoors to the kitchen. I went to the refrigerator, got out the big jug of fruit punch I'd prepared and turned, surprised to see Tina closing the door between the kitchen and the rest of the house.

"Aunt Sarah," she said, her voice urgent. "I need some advice."

"On what, honey?"

"I found out that Mom and Tony are fucking!" she said, the words hurried. Oops, disaster looming, sis.

"And you think it's wrong and want them to stop?"