MILF 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted generally for a while after that, but we were both winding down from intense sexual pleasure and the chat was light. I caught myself yawning a couple of times - Ben wasn't much better - and at about ten after ten we called it a day.

<Mom? I have to get some sleep now. I think I'm about burnt out.>

<Yeah. I feel much the same. Phone if anything comes up, otherwise just let me know which plane you'll be on on Tuesday. I'll collect you from the airport. I've arranged to take Tuesday and Wednesday off work. I tried for the week, but one of the girls is sick.>

<No sweat, Mom, by the time you go to work on Thursday we'll both be exhausted anyway!>

<Mmm, yes!>

<So, 'bye for now, SuperExtraSexySarah. Love you. Ben. XXXX>

<'Bye, son. Love you too. StillSuperTinglingSexySarah. XXXX>

I closed the chat program, and then did a quick check of my email. Hey! One from Tony!

'Hi, Aunt Sarah. Mom just finished showing me the photos she took of the two of you. Awesome, especially the pussy shots! Looking forward to getting to know you even better. Love, Tony.'

I keyed a quick reply.

'Me too, sweetheart. but not until after Ben gets home. Ask your mom to get in touch with me tomorrow, whenever she's free. No rush. Love, Sarah.'

I took a quick shower, carefully washing Ben II as well, then went back and gathered up my scattered clothes. The underwear needed washing, but the dress was okay, although whether I'd wear it again or not was moot. Maybe an evening at home? Time would tell. Then I had a sudden thought, one of my occasional mad ideas - perhaps a sons-and-MILFs night? Carol would enjoy that, and I was sure the boys would as well. But what about Tina? Ah, perhaps as the maid? Cap and apron, heels and stockings, and nothing else! But first I wanted my son home and in my bed. But for now, bed. For sleep - alone, this time.

Carol's phone call next morning didn't wake me, but I'd only been out of bed for half an hour and was still preparing breakfast. She came straight to the point.

'Morning, sis. So, how did the striptease go?

I laughed. "That's my sister, straight in where angels fear to tread."

"Hey! You don't ask, you don't get told. So, how did it go?"

"Absolutely fucking marvelous!"

"Well, you can tell me about it later. Can Tina and I come around for a swim? I've persuaded Tony that he doesn't see his Aunt Sarah in the naked flesh until after Ben does, so there will only be the two of us."

"A bit hard on Tony."

"He wouldn't have the strength anyway, we exhausted him! Can we come about ten this time?"

"Of course? Want to stay for lunch?"

"Please. Tony said that as he can't play with us, he's going to watch the high school baseball game. He says they're more fun than the big league games."

"He's probably right. I've got a couple of ideas I want to bounce off you, and a little bit of news, and something to show you. Tell you when you get here."

"Okay, sis, see you at ten."

I thought I might as well check my email and, yes, there were two from Ben. I checked the first.

'Mom, I managed to reduce the size of last night's recording so that I can attach it to an email without hitting your bandwidth too much. I still have the original higher quality recording and I'll bring that home with me on Tuesday, but I thought you might like to remind yourself of the fun we had. Following email titled 'Video' has the recording. The file is password-protected, on a 'just in case' basis. Password is the one you know, but 3 instead of 1 or 2. Love, Ben. XXX.'

Hey, maybe Carol and Tina might enjoy it as well? Perhaps after lunch.

They were prompt, rolling up seconds after ten. Tina was first out, a big grin on her face. She gave me a hug.

"We had fun last night, Aunt Sarah."

"We certainly did," said Carol. "I'm hot and sticky at the moment, so can we go straight into the pool. Then, afterwards, we can all sit with a cold drink and share our secrets."

"Sounds like a plan, big sister. Do you just want to get undressed in the sitting room again?"

"Why not? It's the quickest access to the pool."

Five minutes later we were in the pool, splashing around like kids, thoroughly enjoying ourselves, but after half an hour, we were all ready for a cold drink. I'd erected the parasol over a poolside table, and put towels over the chairs. I gestured towards them.

"You two sit there, and I'll get the drinks and the mysterious something I want to show you. Okay?"

They both nodded, and I went in for the drinks first, then went back for Ben II, back in his box for the moment, wrapped in a silk scarf I have. Carol had poured the drinks when I got back, so I sat, took my glass, and raised it in toast.

"Here's to good friends and family, good sex, and never-ending erections!"

"Definitely!" said Tina, raising her glass in toast, and her mother grinned assent, raising her own. "So, who's first?"

I laughed. "You're obviously dying to tell me, so you, I think?"

Tina turned to Carol. "You'd better start, Mom, because you had to break the news to Tony."

Carol laughed. "Okay. So, here's what happened. We'd had dinner, digested it for a while, and we were watching - well, not-watching, really - some mindless drivel on TV. Tina excused herself - we'd arranged this in advance - and I turned to Tony after she left the room. 'Sweetheart,' I said. 'We have a problem. Tina has found out about us fucking.' His face was a picture. 'What do we do?' he said. 'She made an ultimatum. She tells all about us. Unless ... ' 'Unless what?' he said."

"'Unless you let me join you,' I said," said Tina. "While Mom was doing the agonized revelation bit, I'd stripped down to a pair of hold-up stockings, and a shortie robe of Mom's. Tony just stared at me, so I slowly opened the robe and let it slide off. 'I think you'll like it.' He just stared at me for a moment, then a big grin spread across his face, and he turned to Mom. 'You okay with this, Mom?'"

"I just grinned," said Carol, "stood up and started to undress. 'Yes, I'm okay with it,' I said, 'so get naked, stud, you have two horny women to satisfy tonight.' He tried his best, and I'm delighted to say his best was fucking great!"

"Definitely," said Tina. "He had me first, and he was poised over me, braced on his arms. Mom had hold of his cock and was sliding it up and down my slit. I was soaking wet, so he got pretty well covered in my juices, then Mom aimed him and said 'push' and that lovely twin of mine sank his lovely cock into me, and we fucked, oh, boy, we fucked. Best fuck of my life so far."

"Tina returned the favor when it was my turn," said Carol. "I don't think Tony was hurting any."

"So a good time was had by all?" I said.

"Definitely," said Tina. "He had each of us twice."

"Yes, my son has stamina," said Carol, grinning. "So, how did you get on, sis?"

"First, my news. Ben finishes early, as he's already qualified to go on to third year, so he'll be home on Tuesday."

"Great!" said Carol. "I take it that's the news?"

"Yes."

"And you have something to show us?"

"Yes, it was just this," I said, indicating Ben II's box, "but courtesy of Ben, I have a little video to show you, too."

"So, the box first. What's in it?"

"See for yourself," I said passing it across. "Ben says that as far as he could manage it is exactly the same size and shape as his."

Carol gave me a curious look as she opened the box, and then unwrapped the dildo, laughing out loud at what she found. Tina was grinning, too.

"Same size and shape, eh? " said Carol. "So, how did it feel in your pussy?"

"Fucking marvelous. All I could think was, 'Ben's going to feel as good as this!'"

Carol laughed. "I see you've christened it!"

"Let me see, Mom," said Tina, and Carol passed the dildo across to her. Tina burst out laughing. "Ben II! That's wonderful!" She passed it back to me. "Keep him safe!"

"I will."

"So, this video," said Carol. "What's on it?"

"Ben's record of what he saw last night. I had two screens set up, so I could see the view from both cameras, but I don't think Ben had that option. I've copied the file to my laptop, and I have that connected to the TV in the living room, so if you want to see what happened last night, let's go!"

"Of course we want to see it," said Carol, "so stop wasting time!"

The three of us, still naked, trooped into the sitting room. I'd closed the drapes earlier, so the room was in semi-gloom. I switched on the TV, and then clicked on 'play' on the laptop program as we arranged ourselves on the couch, Tina in the middle.

I'd been right that Ben could only record one part of the chat, and I was treated to the sight of myself doing a slow striptease. There was a gasp from Tina when she saw the close-up of the dildo going into me, and a few moments later I realized Tina was masturbating beside me. She caught me looking and shrugged.

"I had to," she whispered, "this is just so fucking awesome."

Ben II was on the side table next to me and I passed it to Tina. "Be my guest, honey. Ben says it's okay, too. Enjoy yourself."

She took the dildo from me. "You're sure?"

"Absolutely. Knock yourself out!"

Next thing I knew, I was treated to the sight of Tina's pussy slowly swallowing Ben II as she slid it into herself, a soft groan coming from her as the dildo sank into her depths.

"Feel good, honey?" I murmured.

She smiled at me. "You know it does!" she said, continuing the slow, sensuous stimulation she was giving herself, her free hand teasing her clitoris. On the screen the intense moments had passed, and I'd pulled Ben II out of my pussy. All that showed now was the relaxed me exchanging chat with my son. I became aware of movement and Carol came around the couch behind me to murmur in my ear.

"You turned on as much as I am, sis?"

I leaned back to answer her. "More, probably. Remember, I was there!"

"Want me to eat you?"

A shudder of anticipated pleasure went through me and I knew I was going to say yes, but I wanted to share the moment. "Only in a sixty-nine."

I turned to look at Carol, in time to see a huge grin spread across her face. She bent across and kissed me, quick, light. "Where?"

I grinned and indicated the rug near Tina's feet. "Right there." The answering grin on Carol's face was positively feral, as she came around the end of the couch and hauled me to my feet and into her arms. The kiss this time was anything but light, our tongues dueling, our mouths mashing against each other. Carol broke the kiss, her chest heaving. I wasn't much better. I sank to my knees on the rug, drawing Carol down with me.

"Who's on top?"

"Me," said Carol, pushing me gently back. I wriggled my legs out from under me and lay back, ready. I was aware of Tina, staring wide-eyed at us, Ben II still buried in her pussy. Carol straddled me, facing my feet, and I saw her reach out to squeeze Tina's free hand.

"Watch and learn, brat!" They were the last words any of us spoke for what must have been almost half an hour, as my sister and I re-acquainted ourselves with each other's pussies. I guess we never forget some things, and I remembered to touch Carol's clitoris only lightly as we approached orgasm, while she, in her turn, knew to flick mine lightly with her tongue as my climax neared. Whether it was skill or just mutual need to climax I have no idea but we managed to orgasm within a second or two of each other.

Carol was first and I think it was at least partly the gasp she gave, and the reflexive mouth movements as her tongue speared into me that triggered my own. We gave ourselves to the moment, gasping for breath, our pussies both trying to clutch at non-existent cocks, tides of pleasure running through us as we slowly came back to earth. Eventually, after what seemed hours, but could only have been minutes, Carol eased herself to her feet, then reached down to help me up, but I think our legs were too weak to hold us up and we collapsed on to the couch, one on each side of Tina.

Tina reached out her hands and took ours in her grasp, squeezing. "Mom, Aunt Sarah, that was awesome!"

"Thanks, sweetheart," said Carol. "I told you to watch and learn."

Tina laughed. "You did and I did. Nancy and I, well, we do that quite often, but I've never felt it as intensely as it seemed to be for you and Aunt Sarah."

"You and Nancy, eh?" said Carol. "And what else do the two of you do on those Friday evenings when I'm educating your brother?"

"Well, um, we have a strap-on as well. That's fun, too."

"Think we should get one, sis?" said Carol. "For girls' nights in? Or maybe for when Ben or Tony can't get it up and we're still raring to go?"

I laughed. "Why not? Could be fun."

"I could get one," said Tina. "There's a sex shop about two blocks from the hospital. That's where Nancy and I got ours."

"Okay, honey," said Carol. "You have the recent experience - Tony's cock, and Ben II, there, so get us one to match those as closely as possible, eh?"

"Can do, Mom. Um, Aunt Sarah? Can I borrow Ben II for size comparison?"

"Certainly, sweetheart," I said, "but not until after Ben is home, okay?" Tina nodded, grinning. "Something else, too, since we're all women together. Drop the 'aunt' and just call me Sarah, okay?"

"Okay - Sarah. Can I maybe borrow Ben II on a Friday, so Nancy can try him, too?" said Tina, her tone a supplication.

"Okay, honey, on a Friday. What would you do, have fun on the Friday night, and get the strap-on on the Saturday?"

"Yes, exactly."

"Well, get us a double-ended dildo as well. I'll pay, of course."

"We'll split it," said Carol, then laughed. "Maybe actually rather than financially, if we're too carried away!"

Tina giggled. "Okay." She paused, her eyes moving between us. "Um, can I ask the two of you a question?"

"Of course."

"You've obviously done that before, so when was the last time."

Carol laughed, and I was fighting a giggle. "Night before your wedding, wasn't it?" I said.

"Yes, indeed," said Carol. "Remember, I said I needed a good sex memory before I launched myself into the unknown. Of course, it wasn't exactly unknown. The marriage might have failed, but there was nothing wrong in the sex department between Brad and me." She grinned, and reached out to squeeze my fingers. "The sex memory was good, though."

"So, it's been twenty-three years for the two of you?" said Tina.

"As a twosome, yes, but there have been other times, with other women," said Carol. "You, sis?"

"A few," I said, "but none after I met Jack, not until tonight." I stood. "I don't know about you two, but I'm a tad sticky. I'm going for a quick swim, and then a shower. If you like, my shower's big enough for three!"

"Yes!" said Tina and Carol in unison.

"And after that, I promised you lunch!"

Lunch was a little later than we'd planned, after the giggling marathon and tickle-fest that the shower became, but I think we were all familiar with the feel and weight of each other's breasts and butt before we'd finished. Finished, dried, dressed again, we sat at the kitchen table eating the ham salad I'd prepared.

"Sarah, didn't you say something about an idea you'd had?" said Carol.

I nodded. "Yes, I did, although I think it's probably something that doesn't look so clever in the cold light of day." I gave them a wry smile. "I was still feeling hot and sexy at the time."

"That sounds good. Come on, tell!" said Carol.

"Please?" added Tina.

I shrugged. "Okay, sometime in the not too distant future, after Ben is home and our new lifestyle had settled down, I thought maybe we'd have a 'Sluts and Sons' night. Send the boys out for a while, maybe to the high school baseball game or just for a coffee, and while they're away we'll turn this place into a bordello. A bit of tacky decoration, some scented candles and the like. You saw my red dress in the video? Well, I'd wear that, with minimal underwear. You, Carol, something similar or maybe just a teddy or basque, with stockings. something slutty." I laughed. "Like that dress! Then when the boys come back, they choose their hooker for the night and we do our best to play the game."

Carol grinned. "Sounds like fun. Definitely worth some serious consideration."

"Yeah," said Tina, pouting, "but what about me?"

I grinned. "You'll be the maid. Cap and apron, stockings, either grip-top or with a garter belt, and heels." I paused for effect. "And nothing else! You can lend a hand where it's needed."

Tina smiled, slowly. "Oh, yes!" she breathed.

"It would blow their minds," said Carol.

I shrugged. "Like I said, just an idea." I grinned. "But it does appeal!"

"We'll let it ferment for a week or two, then see if it still appeals," said Carol. "But for now, I think it's time for me and the maid to get ourselves home." She grinned at Tina, who stuck out her tongue. "We won't see you again before Ben gets home, so make sure he gets a warm welcome."

"I will!"

"I'll ring you Thursday, at work. I'll make it during your lunch break, so make sure you have your cellphone handy, and you can give me a brief update, okay?"

"Okay, sis, will do."

"Give Ben an extra kiss for each of us, won't you?" added Tina.

"Consider it done, sweetheart."

On Sunday, I blitzed through the house, cleaning. I put fresh sheets on Ben's bed - just in case - and got all of the laundry out of the way. I did a quick check on my email while I was cleaning upstairs, but nothing. Finished, I was resting, with a cup of coffee to hand, when the phone rang. Ben!

"Hi, honey. How are things going?"

"Pretty good, Mom. I managed to get on an earlier flight than I thought, but it's hand luggage only, so I'm freighting the rest of my stuff home. It should arrive Friday."

"Good thinking. So, what time do I expect your flight to arrive?"

"It's due at eleven-twenty, Tuesday morning."

"Great!" Almost two hours earlier than on previous trips home. "With only hand luggage you should be through the gate quickly, so I'll get to the airport for eleven, in case the flight is early."

"More likely a little late - headwinds in the forecast."

"You're worth waiting for, sweetheart."

"Why, thank you, ma'am!"

"Well, you are, so there!"

"Okay, Mom, all being well, I'll see you around eleven-thirty on Tuesday morning."

"I'll be waiting."

"Bye, Mom. I love you."

"I love you too, honey. Bye for now." We hung up.

The airport was about a thirty minute drive. Traffic shouldn't be too bad but just in case, I'd leave the house at about ten-fifteen. Nothing to do for the moment but finish my cleaning, and that only took another hour.

On Monday, at work, I was kept busy since I was going to be absent for the following two days, which was okay by me as I didn't have time to brood. I'd got to the 'oh, my god, am I really going to fuck my son?' stage by this time, but I knew deep within me that the answer was 'yes'. That it was wrong, legally and morally, I knew, but discarded as irrelevant. It was a mother's full and true expression of love for her son, and I wanted it, badly.

I took Ben II to bed with me on Monday night. I used him twice! Two crashing orgasms, imagining that the plastic cock inside me was the real thing. I'm pretty sure there was a satisfied smile on my face when I drifted off to sleep.

On Tuesday I was up early, showered and dried, and my hair washed and dried by eight. My hair is fairly long, hanging just below my nipples, and I usually fasten it up behind my head with a comb, but I knew Ben liked to see it loose, and today, of all days, what Ben liked, Ben was going to get!

I'd studied my wardrobe carefully, and I knew exactly what I was going to wear, but first I changed the sheets on my bed for crisp, fresh ones, and gave the bed a quick spritz of my perfume. I also applied the perfume to my body, including some parts where a son ought never to expect being close enough to smell his mother's perfume. I donned my new, red garter belt, with tan stockings, then slid a plain, cotton pair of panties on. No bra, for I was going to wear a sun-dress I had. Halter neck, partly backless, with tit support built in, but light, and I knew my nipples would show through if they were erect. And they were already erect! The dress finished about four inches above my knees, long enough to cover my stocking tops.