All Comments on 'MILF and the BBC Ch. 02'

by Silfy69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SteelsMasterSteelsMasterover 8 years ago
delicious Milf and her bbc

Hot, Hot, Hot, I enjoy this erotic MILF / BBC adventure and I love your writing style, mature, sexy, confident woman who knows just what she likes.I am so turned on reading these stories.

Beautifully done I look forward to your next ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like father like so bbc.co

Errol Jr. Was first but he could not out do his father in size. Senior Errol won. What a mess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

being honest , this is not the type of story i would usually read.

but somehow the Author managed to create a most wonderful story

two Mature people very much lost & now found ...

two Mature people that might just have a future together , Sexually they each have what the other is seeking .. i would just LOVE to see a 3rd part to this story , to see if they Meld so well Emotionaly & intelectualy , if they can find the common ground to build something special for the future .. maybe have a child together even though they are both into thier 4th decade of life..

i Would Love to see them Out & About in Public , happy , contented & proud of thier relationship & screw what the rest of the world or the local society thinks ..

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago

When Junior came knocking after realizing what he would be missing I was expecting it to go a different direction with Dad/Son doing Caryn but glad it didn't. Nice change up and overall a good story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilfy69@Silfy69
I am divorced and I am, you may surmise, the lead character in most of my stories. Some of them are fantasy. Some are not and some are halfway between the two. I have led a very full life and live by the mantra of, 'I'll try ANYTHING at least once!'

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

MILF and the BBC Previous Part