MILF and the BBC Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No Errol. No more. I can't take any more' they'd say.

Even though, at the time, this could prove to be frustrating, it always gave Errol a tremendous feeling of satisfaction and well being afterwards.

Errol's eyes were still closed even though the soap had long since cleared his eyes. He was seeing Caryn's perfect body laid out before him, seeing his cock disappear inside her, seeing her face contorted in pain and pleasure.

The door of the shower opened and he felt her beside him.

He opened his eyes and the recent memory of her couldn't quite match the reality. Her perfect skin was starting to dampen and he watched as water found the crevices between her body and arms; droplets began to run in rivulets down her astonishing, perfect tits.

"Here. Let me help" Errol offered.

He grabbed the shower gel and splurged some into his hands. He rubbed them together and then began to massage the cool liquid onto her tits, cupping her breasts and rubbing the palms of his giant hands gently over her nipples which he noted responded instantly. His hands continued down to her stomach and one of his hands started to rub between her legs, inserting a finger into her willing pussy.

"Let me do your back, honey."

She turned and he marvelled again at the sheer perfection of her body; the angles; the softness of her skin and her perfect proportions. He rubbed his hands over her back and with the remainder of the soap, started to massage are butt.

"Hmmm, I think this may need a bit more attention." Said Errol.

He quickly squirted more gel and then hunkered down low, finally deciding to kneel on the shower floor, water spraying off his massive frame.

He massaged soap onto her perfect pins, taking both hands up and down the full length and marvelling at what would certainly be traffic-stopping legs.

Then he returned to her butt. He started rubbing and then inserted a thumb into her anus. Caryn let out a little gasp. Again, Errol thought that his thumb had met no resistance. Had she pre-lubed herself?

Caryn was facing the door to the bathroom, her tits pressed against the glass. Errol told her to move round so that her body was now facing the wall of the large shower cubicle.

He shut off the faucet with his other hand.

Now he brought his mouth to the crack of her butt, pulling the cheeks of her perfect ass apart and started to rim her. She was nice and clean but Errol could taste lube.

"Uhmmm" Caryn was clearly enjoying the attention her anus was getting but he could tell from her body language that this was not something she had experienced many times (ever?) before. So why had she lubed up?

While his tongue worked on her anus, he brought his hand around and inserted a finger into her pussy then withdrew it to find her clitoris, pressing and massaging.

He could feel Caryn begin to move, stiffen, weaken and shudder before she let out a long, tight yell.

"GGGNNNNMMMMHHHHHAARGHH Oh fuck, yes...YES..."

She was breathing heavily, one side of her face pressed against the cold tiles, her eyes closed.

"Oh fuck yes. You're good. Even without your weapon of mass destruction."

Errol laughed. He loved that description.

"Well how would you like to see what destruction it can do in your ass. I see that you're ready!"

Caryn spun round, pressing her back to the cool, wet tiles as though barring entry to her anus.

"Oh, Errol. I don't know. You're just so..."

Errol, still kneeling looked puzzled.

"It's just that...why the lube if you didn't...?"

Caryn looked embarrassed and awkward.

"Well I..." she was fumbling for words.

"Was it something you wanted to be ready for, in case? What?" Errol probed.

"Well, sort of...you see..." Caryn flushed red. "I put some lubricant down there before..." she paused.

Errol knew from experience not to interrupt, especially something that sounded very much like a confession.

"...I put it down there this morning, before I left to the house. Before my visit to...I wanted to make myself ready in case...I mean, your son had wanted to..."

Errol wanted to interrupt with the words 'Fuck your ass? That's what I want to do now, girl, so let's get it on!'

"You see, it was something we'd never done together. I'd never done it. Well, once with my husband but...anyway, Errol...Junior had wanted to but I was always too scared and I'd said 'no' every time. So this morning I was..."

"Hoping to use it as a bargaining chip?" Errol couldn't help but finish her sentence.

There was silence between them. They were thinking deeply but about different aspects of what Caryn had just confessed.

Errol was saddened and little confused by what he'd heard. This woman seemed clearly infatuated with his son, so this felt very much like a revenge fuck for her. He also felt a little ashamed. Even though he was sure his son had moved on from Caryn and had no intention of hooking up with her sexually again (though knowing what he'd been like for almost his entire life, he knew never to say 'never' again') he (Errol Snr) had just fucked his son's girlfriend. On the one hand, that didn't feel right. On the other, it felt SO right!

Caryn, staring into Errol Snr's eyes was also deep in confused thoughts. She felt that she needed to sit down in a quiet room with a cup of coffee and really think about how she was feeling. She had enjoyed the previous months. Having a young stud knocking on her door at odd times (he'd arrive at any time with very little notice, he rarely planned his visits way in advance) had been exhilarating. It had felt dangerous and had made her feel alive and vital. Errol Junior had fulfilled a need in her that had lain dormant for way too long. Her husband's lovemaking, in hindsight, had been functional and perfunctory. Errol's urgent and powerful sex had been so exciting. But, now that she thought back, after the scintillating first time, it had been all about him and his orgasm. Now that she thought about it, she had been like a Heroin or Crack Addict; searching for that 'hit' like the first time. Yes, she loved the attention. But had she truly thought of Errol as anything other than a cock to satisfy her at a vulnerable time in her life? Clearly she had been more than a little hurt by Errol's announcement of his new found love. It was not only a slap in the face for her because the girl in question was much younger than Caryn. It also dragged her mind inexorably to the end of her marriage.

She brought her focus back to those familiar eyes before her. Though there were big differences between them (MASSIVE differences she thought, lust never far from the surface of her mind) the two Errols had the same eyes though somehow Errol Snr's were kinder and softer.

These thoughts for both of them were computed and understood in milliseconds, though they stood looking at one another for several uneasy moments.

"I think you're right, Errol. There's a lot you don't understand but understand this. Your son fulfilled a need in me and I'll always be grateful to him for that, but it was just...."

Errol's expression was softening with every syllable.

"...just...just sex. I didn't...love him. I just loved...it!"

"So what's this?"

Caryn hesitated but didn't pull her eyes away.

"This...this could be...this could be the start of something very, VERY good."

Caryn drew herself to her diminutive full height.

"So let's fuck, and if you can fit that fucking cock into my ass, all much the better"

Caryn was trying to sound tough and wanton but inside she was very scared at what she'd just said.

For Errol Snr, Caryn had defused a potential mood-bomb. She had said all the things that would enable him to continue down the path that he wanted, no NEEDED to pursue.

Errol stood up then bent down and they kissed passionately. He wrapped a huge bicep around her and picked her up with little effort and Caryn wrapped her perfect, slim legs around him, just about able to lock her ankles. The kissing had reawakened Errol's dormant cock and Caryn could feel it touching her butt and back as though tapping out a reminder of what she'd just agreed to.

With his free arm, Errol pushed the shower cubicle door open and stepped out. They kissed all the way back to the bedroom and Errol stood by the side of the bed. Caryn had her arms wrapped around his head and neck, almost wanting to devour this moment through his lips and tongue.

She pulled away, breathless.

"I want you to fuck me now. Fuck me however you want. I'm your fucking whore and I want your fucking cock anyway I can get it."

With those inviting words, Errol, for the second time that day, threw Caryn onto the bed.

"Where's your lube?" He asked, "just in case!"

Caryn motioned to the drawer beside her bed and Errol took out the tub (large tub!) and removed the lid.

Errol went to kneel before her, to use his tongue on her sweet, sweet pussy again but Caryn stopped him.

"No. Just fuck me. I need that cock."

Errol hesitated for a moment but smiled and climbed onto the bed. He went through the same initiation as before, using both hands to pull her pussy lips apart, the head of his fully erect cock dancing at her opening. He could see her juices glistening and pressed forward. The head, with a little less difficulty than before, opened her up and she gasped.

"Ohhh fuck, yes...Ummmm"

Caryn was already lost, her eyes closed, her lips pursed.

Errol continued to press forward until he was almost halfway in. Then, with his pathway seemingly blocked, he withdrew and then moved in again, this time harder. Another gasp.

"UUUHHNNN...fuck...so big!"

He repeated and repeated. Each time going in a little further. After a full three minutes of attempts his cock was fully inserted; Caryn was impaled on his massive cock (was it 10, 11 or 12 inches?) At the final push, as their pubic bones mashed together, it was Errol's turn to let out a satisfied moan.

"Oh yeah. You've taken the whole mother-fucking thing and it looks good. Feels good too. So fucking good."

With that, and with his back still straight, his hands now holding Caryn's ankles, stretching the legs as wide as possible, he started, slowly at first, to pummel her pussy with his brute of a cock.

"UUhhh,...Uuhhhh.." Caryn couldn't contain her emotions.

"I'm fucking....aaahhhh....I'm cummmm....fuck....hhhuuuhhh...I'm fucking cumming...fuck me, don't stop.."

Errol increased his speed and brought one of his hands down, his thumb pressing and circulating her clitoris. This drove her over the edge and she started to buck violently as the orgasm ripped through her body. She sounded as though she were being strangled; as though Errol's cock was being forced into her throat from behind.

When the worst of her screams had abated, Errol slowed down and removed his thumb from her clitoris. He then slowly pulled out his cock and laid down beside her on the bed. He looked at her soft, beautiful skin, her perfect tits and long, tanned, athletic legs. Her face was serene. It seemed as though she were almost asleep, her lips were still pursed.

"Are you my bitch whore?" Errol asked in his deepest drawl.

He watched her smile, eyes still closed.

"Fuck, yes."

"Then climb on this cock and make me cum, bitch."

With a little effort, she pulled herself up and positioned herself, knees straddling his body. She quickly realised that she'd need more height to fit it into her so, unsteadily at first, she stood. She bent her knees, lowering herself ever closer. Errol was helpfully holding his cock perfectly straight, lining up his target. Caryn's small hands grabbed the shaft and guided the head toward her swollen, puffy pussy lips.

Even though she'd taken it twice now, the size of Errol's bulbous head was still a shock and the fact that she was going to have to feed it into her pussy made it more difficult somehow. She let weight, muscle and gravity take its course and the head popped through her lips.

"There you go....Hmmmm..." Errol let out a purr of approval. He liked what he saw.

The cock started to disappear into her and Caryn was squatting down, a further three or four inches still exposed. With the cock now inside, she adjusted her legs so that she was kneeling and, with a pained expression on her face, she pushed all the way and let out a gasp as their pelvis's met. She started to lift and she contemplated how, when she'd tried this with her husband many years ago, he'd continually slipped out of her until they gave up and went back to something more conventional. There was no chance of Errol slipping out, he was filling her up completely.

Caryn had been leaning forward as she'd started to find her rhythm, leaning down and occasionally kissing Errol, but now she leaned back, pushing forward her breasts, cupping them with her hands, tweaking the nipples between her fingers and palms. She was loving this sensation. She was so 'taken' and yet she seemed in control.

Errol loved what he saw. Perfect, petite, sexy. He watched her as she stroked her tits. Then he brought a hand to her pussy as it rocked backwards and forwards, up and down on his cock. Again, he found the nub of her clitoris and pressed and massaged. For Caryn, this was like an electric shock of intense ecstasy.

"Oh god, fuck, yes....UUHHHnnnnn"

She tried to maintain her writhing but was so taken with an all consuming orgasm she stopped, her mouth open, her eyes closed and seemingly pained. She was so 'in the moment' that sounds were almost impossible as her mouth made itself into a over-large 'O' then an 'Ah'. Errol continued to rub her clitoris and made his own effort to continue pumping into her. Finally, gasping for breath, she collapsed onto Errol's chest, heaving, desperate for oxygen.

"Oh my god...fuck...oh..."

Errol was happy. In this position he knew that he could last for hours without spilling his seed. He was literally like a giant black dildo being used by this woman. And his crafty thumb was a 'rabbit' attachment, buzzing at her over-sensitive clitoris and making her orgasm almost at will.

Twice more, they repeated this and twice more Caryn would collapse; another orgasm leaving her exhausted and seemingly spent.

When she'd recovered, Errol gently pushed her off to one side. His cock was still hard and so they remained 'hooked' together. On their sides, they faced one another and Errol started slide his cock into her. This felt almost like a holding pattern. His hand came round and he started to massage and feel her perfect bubble butt, pulling it, squeezing. His middle finger found her anus and he inserted it, prodding and prying while his cock slowly fucked her willing pussy.

Caryin's eyes were closed as Errol spoke.

"It's time to fuck this virgin ass."

Her eyes sprung open. She looked scared but nodded.

He withdrew and told her to lay on her front. He then pulled at her waist, making her butt 'sit up' invitingly, her legs spread, her face planted into the pillow awaiting her executioner.

Grabbing a large dollop of lube, he rubbed it into her anus, inserting a single finger and then two inside her. He could feel her tensing.

"I'll go gently. Don't worry."

He grabbed some more and smeared it over his cock. Then he got even more and smeared it anew, wanting to make sure he would slide as easily as possible into her. He had fucked some butts in his time, but he always knew that they were experienced at it and they weren't as perfectly petite as Caryn. He admired his glistening cock and then looked at Caryn's tiny butt hole, small and puckered before him. He was starting to doubt whether he would get past first base with this. She was so tiny and his cock looked mammoth in comparison.

He took one last load of lube and smeared it deliberately all around the head of his cock then got into position.

As the head touched her anus, she tensed almost violently.

He pulled away.

"Do you have a vibrator? Like, a rabbit or something?"

She brought her head up from the pillow and motioned to the drawer the other side. Errol found it, a not insubstantial but lurid-coloured rampant rabbit vibrator.

"Here, use this. It'll help you relax and take your mind off things."

Caryn took and switched it on. It buzzed and whirred into life and brought her hand underneath her body and inserted the dildo side into her pussy, pushing further in to allow the rabbit ears to find her clitoris. Errol watched as she started to move her hips in a circular motion against the vibrator.

He steadied himself. Errol put one hand on Caryn's butt, his thumb over her anus and the other he used to guide his cock. There was a lot of lube but it still seemed an impossibility. Errol's bulbous head came into contact and though he could feel Caryn tense, she was much more relaxed now as though she felt in control of her own orgasmic destiny. Very gently, Errol started to increase the pressure. Millimetre by millimetre, his over-engorged cock started to spread the puckered hole of Caryn's butt. He pressed a little harder when suddenly the pressure and lube allowed his cock to enter her (it was only an inch or two but the head was very inflated and angry-looking.)

Caryn let out a yelp of pain.

"Oh fuck! Oh Shit! Please, Errol, go easy."

"Trust me, I'm being as careful as I can. You are just so fucking tight down here."

He withdrew half an inch to give her breathing space but then began to apply pressure again. His cock was travelling more easily now but he wondered if her tightness was too much even for him. But it felt so good and the sight of his cock disappearing into her sweet ass was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen.

He would move forward an inch or two and then pull back half an inch or so before starting again. Caryn was whimpering and moaning. She was working her rabbit furiously, trying to ignore the large object being forced into her ass.

Errol could feel the rabbit through the thin walls that divided Caryn's vagina from her anal passage.

Errol had now buried just over half of his twelve inch cock. He wasn't sure that she'd be able to take it all so decided to start fucking her butt from his current position. He withdrew and slowly reinserted; withdrew and reinserted.

He pulled it all the out and there was an audible 'pop' as the head cleared her opening. Errol marvelled at the way the muscles of her butt hole were able to stretch and contract. It looked like she had a giant asshole but it was already closing back to its original size.

Errol grabbed the lube and put it onto the bed next to Caryn's spread legs. He put some more into her anal passage and another load onto his cock.

Without warning, he reinserted and there was another gasp but less whimpering from Caryn. He slowly moved into her, his progression smooth and easy. There was a tide mark of lube on his cock and he was satisfied to see that he was sinking his man meat ever-deeper into her. He now started to fuck her butt and Caryn's moans, deep and guttural, could be heard, muffled, from her position on the pillow. Her hands were working furiously on the vibrator. Errol's pace was quickening and he watched as his cock was able to slide further and further into her. His a big push, his cock went in all the way and Caryn let out a scream.

"Arrgghh...FUCK...OH....FUCK..."

"Yeah, I'm fucking your ass, bitch. Tell me you like it. Tell me you're an whore who likes her ass fucked by big, black cock"

In truth, Caryn seemed incapable of making any noise other than screams of pain and pleasure.

Errol's pace had quickened more and his hips were a blur as his giant cock fucked her in the ass.

"Ohhh FUCK....I....FUCK...I'M CUMMING....FUCK MY ASS...ARRGGHH...I'M YOUR FUCKING BITCH...UUUHHHNNNN....HHHMMMM...YOUR WHORE....FUCK ME IN MY ASS..."

Errol needed no encouragement, he increased his stroke rate and he could feel Caryn's familiar bucking as an orgasm deeper than she thought possible, started to rip her apart the way her anus was being ripped apart.