MILF and the BBC Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'M CUMMING TOO, BITCH. I'M GOING TO FILL YOU ASS WITH MY CUMMMM...FUCK, FUCK, FUCK..."

Caryn could feel Errol's cock expanding as the hot semen was pumped from his balls, through his impossible, truncheon-like cock and into her butt.

Errol was still pumping but his pace was slowing. He looked down and his cum, with nowhere to go was forcing itself out, mixing with the lube and creating a creamy, mess at Caryn's butt hole. Errol spread some of the sticky substance over her butt. Her back was bathed in sweat and her shoulders were heaving.

He withdrew his cock and it flopped out leaving her butt hole raw, exposed and open.

"Man, that was a fucking TRIP!"

Caryn didn't say anything. She couldn't.

Errol sat for a while, massaging her perfect, pert butt until finally Caryn pulled herself around, heavily falling onto her back.

"So?" Errol asked when he thought she'd be able to respond.

"Hhhmmm. I can't believe I just did that. I came so hard but it was different somehow."

"Different?"

Caryn was looking into the middle distance, trying to find the words.

"It was...more earthy...basic...it was an orgasm on a different level. Not better but not worse."

Then she looked directly at Errol.

"But you..." She pointed at him and then down at his cock, "...and this may have spoiled me for anyone else. I don't believe there's a man alive who could do to me what you just did."

"Honey. You and me? We're just getting started."

They showered together again. Their kissing was passionate and deep and to Caryn's amazement, Errol's cock was erect again within ten minutes of the last session.

They climbed out of the shower and dried themselves off. To Errol, Caryn looked so good and so inviting, he couldn't contemplate going home yet even though the afternoon had now given way to a beautiful early evening.

They returned to the bedroom when there was a forceful knock at the door.

The looked at one another.

"Were you expecting company?"

"No."

Caryn found a robe and quickly descended the stairs. Curious, Errol, still naked, came to the landing, hidden from view.

She opened the door.

"Errol? What...what are you...why are you here? I thought?"

"Mrs P. I've been an asshole...."

Upstairs, Errol Snr mouthed 'oh shit' to himself as he heard his son cross the threshold into her porch.

"Errol, you can't...I mean...I'm not...I was just about to..."

"I can see. Do you need some company?"

"NO!" Caryn spoke forcefully. Upstairs Errol Snr could tell this had been delivered like a smack around the face to his son.

"But I thought...yesterday you..."

"No. I decided you were right. The age gap...it was wrong and..."

"But you're the best fuck I've ever had and you've taught me so much and..."

"I think it's best that you leave."

"But...but..."

Errol Snr could hear his son's voice. First of all pleading but it was starting to take on a more sinister edge.

"...but...NO! I came here to fuck my MILF whore. You fucking used me and you owe me..."

"I don't owe you anything. Please leave."

"No, bitch!"

Errol Snr heard his son approach Caryn and grab her.

"No, Errol..."

Under normal circumstances, Errol Snr would have run down the stairs and laid out whoever was messing with his woman, but this was his son who could make a strong case that his own dad had been messing with HIS woman.

Errol Snr had to make several calculations. Should he go down and rescue her from what he was afraid was about to happen? Would Caryn expect him to intervene? Would him intervening ruin his relationship with both Caryn and his son? Would him NOT intervening ruin his relationship with both Caryn and his son?

"You look so fucking hot, Mrs P"

Junior had obviously ripped the robe from Caryn and she was naked before him.

"Errol, listen. I've met someone else!"

There was a pregnant pause as Junior computed what she had just said.

"You've met someone else and I've met someone else. It wouldn't be right to..."

Errol interrupted.

"Since yesterday? Yesterday you said that you wouldn't be able to live knowing you wouldn't see me. I was your black meat and you were my piece of ass. Who the fuck? Is it Pete? He's been wanting to fuck you since year..."

"NO! It's not Pete, for heaven's sake. Look, I met someone and we clicked instantly..."

Upstairs, Errol Snr felt himself puffing up!

"But you said...you said no one could do what I do. You said my cock was yours and..."

"Look, Errol. I don't want to hurt you but this man closer to my age and..."

"And what? I bet he doesn't fuck you the way I fuck you..."

"NO, he doesn't..."

Upstairs, Errol Snr listened intently, hoping she had a plan.

"...he's better than you. And his cock is bigger than yours so get over it!"

Errol Snr winced. This was cruel but probably the surest way to make a man's cock shrivel to nothing. And Junior's ardour needed to be dampened otherwise all hell might break loose.

"...and besides, you've got this new girl. I'm happy for you. I wasn't, but I am now."

There was a silence.

Errol Snr waited and wondered. If Junior was anything like him, he'd carefully think through what had been said, weigh up all the possible scenarios and make a decision. It hadn't happened often, but Errol Snr had always made himself scarce when he wasn't wanted.

Caryn decided to break the silence.

"Errol. Junior. Thank you. I enjoyed what we had but it's over."

"Junior? You've never called me Junior before? Who the fuck is Junior? The only one who calls me Junior is my..."

'Oh fuck.' Thought Errol Snr.

"I called at yours this morning and met your Dad. He's called Errol too, you know? He kept calling you 'Junior.' and it must have rubbed off me and..."

'Well recovered!' thought Errol, still naked at the top of the stairs.

"Look. You've got your whole life in front of you. College, a job and lots of girls. We were good but it's over now. I will no longer give myself to you."

Another pause and then he heard footsteps and the door slammed shut.

Caryn came upstairs and their eyes met and they both let out long, relieved breaths.

They talked for a while and then Errol said he thought he better go and make sure his son was okay.

"I'll run from here, make him believe I've been exercising. Which I have!!"

"Errol. I meant what I said to your son, I've met someone else who's better and bigger than him. I have to have your black cock again soon. If you don't call me, I will beat down your door, understand? And I won't care if your son is there to witness it. I need to feel you in me again real soon."

They kissed passionately and Errol felt he could easily have undressed and fucked Caryn anew but needed to attend to his son.

The coming months (maybe years) would be very interesting indeed.