MILF for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I definitely plan to get as much as I give," Danielle bragged bluntly.

Veronica shook her head and the moment she turned away, Danielle put her hands on the arm of the Santa chair and began riding me as she called out, "Please lock the door. We may be a while."

Just three quick bounces.

"Fuck!" I groaned louder than I meant to, the sudden pleasure after a couple minutes of marinating in her tight, wet pussy was really intense.

Veronica turned around and said, there now being no question about her knowing what we were doing or were about to do, and certainly knowing what was where, "Will do! Make sure Santa gives you exactly what you want... or need... for Christmas."

"Definitely," Danielle said, again bouncing three times on my fully erect cock, this time while Veronica was watching. I almost came just from the shocked but delighted look on Veronica's face!

Turning away, Veronica smiled, "Thanks for the show! Merry Christmas, Danielle; Merry Christmas, Santa."

"You too," we both replied.

As soon as Veronica was gone, Danielle bounced once more, but this time all the way off my cock and said, as she stripped me below the waist, leaving me feeling that I must look ridiculous with my legs and my cock sticking out from beneath my Santa jacket and padding. But she didn't seem to care as she dropped to her knees before me and took my cock in her hand, "Now let's take a look at Santa's candy cane."

"You sure we're alone?" I asked, even though I wasn't sure I cared. I mean, I didn't know anyone here... my image was safe, but hers obviously wasn't.

"I don't fucking care," she said with an unapologetic lust I only ever saw in older women, "I've wanted to check this little man out for a while."

"You have?" I asked, as she took my (flesh-coloured, not red and white striped) cock into her mouth.

She took all seven and a half inches in. I wasn't the biggest guy around, I'd met a couple of basketball players with bigger dicks, but I was bigger than most. Only one girl my own age had ever taken my entire cock in her mouth, and that was a Russian babe I'd met on a European basketball summer trip before my senior year in college, although quite a few well-practiced MILFs had easily devoured my cock. (Even though I wasn't super-tall, I'd played both point guard and halfback all through high school and college.)

She didn't answer; instead, she bobbed on my cock as if she were competing for the Olympic Gold Medal in cock sucking.

My constant staring at her nylon-clad feet...

Our hot and constant flirtation...

Her sitting on my cock...

The fascination in Veronica's eyes as she watched us fucking...

And now Danielle's magical, velvet mouth...

...all combined to have my balls boiling in less than two minutes.

I had a hunch this beautiful, hungry, lustful woman was more than willing to swallow, but I warned her just in case, "I'm going to come soon."

She moaned as she continued sprinting for the finish, which I took as permission to shoot my load in her warm mouth.

Seconds later, I grunted and cried out, "Finish line!"

A full day's worth of boiling balls erupted into her mouth in a few explosive ropes, as she milked my cock to the very last drop.

The rare times we got this far, girls my age usually pulled out or gagged on my large loads, but Danielle didn't even slow down, easily swallowing my entire load while her exultant tongue took several victory laps around the head of my cock.

Once my entire load was extracted she slowed down, nursing on my cock, as if making sure there weren't any late swimmers who'd gotten lost along the way.

"God, do I love cum," she said when she finally allowed my cock out of her expert mouth.

Only older women had ever said that to me; I wondered if it was an acquired taste. I offered, in the holiday spirit, "My gift to you then, is a verbal coupon for a warm load whenever you want one."

"I accept! That means breaks at school will be a lot more fun from now on," she said as she stood up and began stripping for me, slowly and sensuously. Up until now except for her missing panties, she'd remained fully dressed.

"Yeah, and your snacks will have a lot of protein," I joked, my eyes widening.

"I can always use more protein," she smiled as she undid the large buttons down the front of her red dress with the furry-looking white trim, revealing that her breasts had also gone commando today, if that's a term. They were large and lovely, not as firm as they'd probably been in her twenties, but still very shapely. I couldn't wait to explore them by Braille.

"And your morning coffee can have some homemade cream," I added.

"You bad boy," she purred, now completely nude except for her oh-so-sexy mocha thigh highs, as she kneeled down and began stroking my cock.

"Oh, I'm just getting started," I said, wanting her to know I could go all night. "I'm more of a marathon man than a sprinter."

"My ex would already be flaccid and snoring by now," she said, licking the head of my cock.

I shook my head, having heard this before about older men (God, I hoped I wouldn't become one of them), "Well, I usually have a pretty quick reload."

"A dream cum true," she smiled.

"I can't believe he would leave you," I said gazing fondly at the pretty woman and reaching out with both hands to fondle her breasts.

"That feels so nice, Jimmy; just like that. I couldn't believe it either," she continued, "until I discovered he loved cum too."

"Oh dear," was all I could say as I processed her words.

"That was my response when I caught him sucking our neighbour," she said, making this real.

"I'm sorry," I said, not sure what else to say; the moment had become awkward; I removed my hands from her breasts.

"At least he didn't cheat on me with a young slut," she shrugged, as she stood up and straddled me. Not so awkward anymore.

"I can't imagine his possibly being able to upgrade from you," I moaned, as she engulfed my cock.

"You're so sweet," she said, "but what can I say? My competition had a bigger cock than I did," before leaning in and kissing me.

I kissed her back and grasped her breasts again, and for a few minutes we did nothing but kiss with my cock buried deep inside her and my hands cupping her, but not moving. This was an intimacy I'd seldom had either with girls my own age or MILFs.

When she finally broke the kiss she said, with an odd insecurity in her tone, "Will you fuck me?"

"Are you wearing nylons?" I asked in playful response.

"I always do," she said, as she leaned way back to lift her right foot up and showcase a glorious sheer leg ending in red-nailed pointed toes.

"And I'll always be ready to fuck you," I pledged, kissing her nylon leg.

"My boyfriend in college loved nylons," she explained. "I've been wearing them ever since."

"Well, I wish you were around when I was in college," I said. "Girls today think they're just for old people."

"I know," she agreed. "But I think they help showcase my legs and finish the ensemble."

"I couldn't agree more," I nodded, as I lifted her up, keeping my cock in her, and began bucking up while holding her hips in midair, a position I had learned drives older women crazy. They want to be fucked; they want to be impressed.

"Oh fuck yes, Jimmy," she moaned loudly, "just like that."

This was always a short-lived position as it really burned the calf muscles, but it usually set the tone for a marathon fuck session in a multitude of positions, and often multiple orgasms for the woman. Plus, the extra Santa padding meant I couldn't get as deep as I wanted to.

I carried her over to a table and laid her down, my cock slipping out of her.

The lust in her eyes was matched by her words as she demanded, "Shove that big cock back inside me."

"You sure?" I asked, as I removed my Santa jacket and the extra padding to show off a pretty nice six pack, if I say so myself. Happily, that was the last of my own clothing and we were now both stripped and ready for whatever.

"Santa works out," she purred, moving a nylon-clad foot to my chest.

"Got to sweat all that Christmas cooking off," I smiled.

"I think I need some pre-emptive calorie burning," she said, as she reached her foot behind my back and pulled me closer to her. She had a lustful look that made my cock flinch, ready for round two.

"You look in pretty good shape already," I smiled, as I rubbed my cock up and down her very wet pussy lips.

"Don't tease me, baby," she moaned; her entire body twitched when I tapped her clit with my cock head. "I need it so bad."

"Need what so bad?" I asked, continuing to tease her, knowing it was driving her crazy and hoping it would make her inevitable orgasm even more powerful.

"I need your cock inside me," she answered, using both of her legs to try and pull me deep within her. "I need your cock fucking me."

"So I see," I chuckled, as I was now leaning above her, looking down at her vulnerable beauty. There is nothing hotter than the look of lust on a woman's face. I love legs in nylons, I like a nice ass and a firm pair of tits... but nothing compares to the look of insatiable lust in a woman's eyes, the wanton redness in her cheeks, and her pursed lips when she's in need.

"Please pound me, I haven't been fucked in over six months," she pleaded, her legs wrapped tightly around me.

"Six months?" I gasped, as I slid inside her.

"Maybe longer," she added.

"Well, we can't let that ever happen again," I said, as I began fucking her... but slowly.

"You'd better keep that promise," she moaned.

"If you keep wearing nylons like this, I'll always be in rutting season," I said, as I caressed my hands up and down her smooth, silky legs.

"That I can do," she agreed.

So I leaned down and kissed her as I slowly fucked her.

After a couple minutes she broke the kiss and ordered me, "Now really pound me: fuck me like I'm some college slut."

Without a word I grabbed her ankles, spread her legs wide, and began fucking her hard.

"Oh yes," she moaned loudly, as the table began to shake.

"Shit, I'm not sure this table can handle us," I said, worried we were going to break it, as her moans got louder and we both got more frantic.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," she demanded, clearly nearing orgasm.

"As you wish," I replied, although I leaned down and grasped her shoulders from beneath, readying myself to support her entire body in the air in case the table did come crashing down.

"Oh fuck, I love your big dick," she cried between moans, her use of the word 'dick' sounding so hot.

I didn't respond verbally, but I kept slamming into her.

"Oh yes, fuck, yes," she moaned loudly, her orgasm imminent... the table really wobbling precariously.

"Damn it," I sighed, lifting her into the air in one quick swoop just as the table crashed to the floor, supporting her shoulders with my forearms and the rest of her with my dick. That's right, my dick! I couldn't believe it either. And I couldn't sustain that for very long!

"Fuck!" she screamed, as she wrapped her arms and legs around me, removing the immense strain from my love muscle, and she came violently as we held each other, my cock still deep inside her and my feet surrounded by the remnants of the table.

We continued holding each other during the massive intensity of her initial orgasm, before I stepped laboriously over to the Santa chair and gratefully lowered her into it.

I then withdrew and hurried to lower myself in front of her, spread her legs, and buried my face in her spasming cunt.

"Oh my God!" she screamed as my tongue made contact with her cunt for the first time.

This was my signature move. Going down on a woman while she was still experiencing her first of usually multiple orgasms. Occasionally a woman was very sensitive during orgasm and pushed me away, but that was rare.

She enjoyed the taste of cock cum; I enjoyed the taste of cunt cum.

I licked every inch of her pussy, slowly but thoroughly, as I wanted her second orgasm to follow right behind the first... like wave after wave after wave on an ocean beach.

Although I enjoyed experiencing multiple orgasms, I loved giving them too, and I'd learned that such dedication to mutual pleasure typically resulted in long-term benefits for me, as I'd often had women texting me to fuck them again, long after our first encounter.

My favourite example of these benefits was the time I'd been invited by the wife of a prominent lawyer to be a server at her otherwise all-women party in a gated community. My servant's uniform for the evening was a black domino mask (real), and a tuxedo (body paint only). My crotch had been painted to give the illusion that my erection (unpainted) was sticking out of my open fly. As I glided in and out of and around the room serving hors d'oeuvres and vodka martinis, the ladies all made it their business to use their fingers and mouths to keep me pleasingly erect. Before the evening had concluded, I'd fucked the wife (who I'd already done on three prior occasions) on the living room couch while being cheered on by everyone else, and then two other unsatisfied trophy wives of rich men. I couldn't help but shake my head at the laziness of men... of course, their pathetic lack of enthusiasm for their hot wives led to some great opportunities for me.

So for a few minutes I lavishly licked Danielle's pussy, listening for any sounds of increased intensity.

I had also learned how to please a woman orally during my college years from a lesbian friend (who actually summoned in real subjects to help her teach me the art of cunnilingus). She also enlisted her willing subjects in teaching me how to do what almost no man can do, which is to find a woman's g-spot.

"I've never been licked for this long by anyone," Danielle moaned.

Figures, I thought to myself.

"You taste amazing," I responded, which was so true. God, did she have a sweet little pussy. I also knew that complimenting the taste of her pussy would have a good psychological impact, as women had been unkindly led to believe they tasted like fish... which was a ludicrous comparison: I hate the taste of fish, but I love the taste of pussy.

"I can't believe what you're doing to me, please don't stop," she begged, her hands gripping my head.

"Not until you come on my tongue," I promised.

"Then you'll have to keep doing it forever, I'm afraid. I've never had multiple orgasms," she informed me... another unacceptable statement I'd heard countless times before, almost always because of pathetic or lazy lovers. I loved to disabuse women of the fallacy that they couldn't have multiple orgasms, and I'd done it more than a few times.

"Let's change that," I encouraged, as I attacked her clit and slid two fingers into her needy pussy.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as I began finger fucking her, knowing this kind of double pleasure always helped to increase the likelihood of the next orgasm.

As I pleasured her inside and out and her breathing got more erratic, I went for the orgasmic kill as I found her g-spot and began tapping on it in simultaneous rhythm with flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Mother fucker!" she screamed as her orgasm erupted like lightning. I always loved hearing dirty words when they escaped a prim and proper woman's lips at the moment of an unexpected orgasm. Hearing Danielle scream 'Mother fucker' was pretty damn hot.

I kept tapping and licking as her body quaked, her cunt flooded, and she collapsed back into the chair.

She babbled a series of incoherent nonsense syllables before I stood up, spread her legs and slid my tool back into her cunt while it was still in full spasm.

"Oh yes, fuck me," she moaned deliriously, lost in her overwhelming sensations, "fuck me some more," as she looked up at me with the glazed eyes of a satisfied, lustful woman still coming.

"You're so beautiful," I praised her, gazing down at her naked body, loving the God-given beauty of a woman in the sexy, vulnerable afterglow of orgasm.

Her red cheeks, her pursed lips, her glazed eyes.

"You're amazing," she responded, as I pistoned gently in and out of her.

For a couple minutes I fucked her.

Wanting to fuck her from behind (it being my favourite position, almost as good as the woman on top, where I could admire her in all her vulnerable beauty), I ordered, "On all fours."

"I like a man who can take charge," she smiled, looking at me as she summoned the strength to get into the requested position.

"And I love a woman who knows what she wants," I said, loving when a woman gave into the carnal lust that many others didn't.

"You do? Then what I want is to be fucked hard and used like a cheap slut," she answered, looking back at me, her picturesque back end on full display.

"We both win: we want the same thing," I smiled, as I slid back into her from behind, always intrigued by a confident and beautiful woman's secret desire to be used like a slut. Almost all women had this secret side inside them, although many didn't ever find the courage to cross the invisible line of supposed propriety. I imagine if Danielle's ex-husband hadn't become a cock hound, she likely wouldn't have, either.

"Fuck, do I love your big dick and your stamina," she moaned as I resumed fucking her.

I didn't say anything; I just grabbed her hips and began giving her deep, hard thrusts.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed as I filled her as deeply as I could. "Give it to me, baby."

And I did.

Loving her uncontrollable moans and whimpers.

Loving the way her body reacted.

Loving being called 'baby'.

Loving when her moans increased, and she began bouncing back to meet my deep thrusts, which shifted from slow to fast as her body's tremors communicated ever-increasing volumes of need.

Two minutes became three, which became four, and another orgasm became imminent.

"I'm going to come again!" she announced in a mixture of unbridled pleasure and astonishment.

"Come all over my cock, baby," I said, as by now all her strength had returned, and she furiously bounced back on my cock with desperate desire.

"Oh FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" she screamed as orgasm number three ripped through her. She fell forward, and I pulled out and spun around so I could lean back and rest my head on the Santa seat with my mouth tilted up to her pussy as I grabbed her hips and pulled her flooding cunt down to me before snacking joyously on her Niagara Falls of cum.

"Shit," she whimpered, "omigod, omigod, omigod," as I kept licking and she kept coming.

A couple minutes later, she turned her head around and said, "Usually a guy doesn't care if I come or not so long as he does, and you've tossed me over the cliff three times already! It's time for you to come."

"Tonight, it's all about you," I smiled, meaning it. Giving her multiple orgasms was its own pleasurable reward.

"I guess you mean that, because you've certainly been proving it. But now what I want more than anything else is your cum," she informed me, as she moved a nylon-clad foot between my legs to stroke my balls.

It was my turn to moan, the silky nylon feeling wonderful on my balls.

"Ever had a nylon foot job?" she asked, as her other foot went to my face.

"No, I haven't," I moaned, loving the feeling of the smooth nylon against my skin. Oddly, after all my experiences, many with women wearing some sort of hosiery, I'd never gotten a foot job of any sort. I had watched many, since there's a porn fetish of women giving nylon clad foot jobs (often to sell real estate which was weird, often while an oblivious wife or girlfriend was nearby like 'Real Estate Agent Naomi Swann Gets Loser Client To Buy House By Making Him Cum In Pants' or 'Real Estate Agent Adriana Chechik Seals The Deal With Footjob' or 'Real Estate Agent Nika Gets House By Making Husband Cum In Pants Under The Table Wife Unaware' or 'Real Estate Agent Kittie Catherine Seals The Deal With Cumblast Footjob Wife Unaware', or 'Real Estate Agent Sadie Holmes Cum Blast Footjob Wife Macy Unaware'). There are also hot ones like 'Naomi Swann Caught Staring At Secretary Feet Footjob Blackmail' or 'Principal Stefania Gives Loser Student Cumblast Footjob'. Although the goddess of nylon foot jobs is Sasha Foxx.