MILF for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until now.

"Time to change that," she smiled, quoting me from earlier. "Stand up," she ordered.

I did and watched as she wrapped both of her feet around my throbbing cock and using the silky soles of her feet, began slowly masturbating me.

It felt awesome.

"Oh my!" I groaned.

"Oh my, good or bad?" she asked, as she stroked her feet up and down with impressive symmetry.

"Oh my, awesome," I clarified.

"You've fucked me so good baby, better than I've ever been fucked," she purred in a sultry voice that dripped with Jayne Mansfield sex appeal. "Now it's time for me to summon that big load of yours."

I groaned again. Many older women talked nasty, but somehow Danielle mixed nasty with an intimacy I can't describe.

"You can come down my throat again," she suggested, "I wasn't lying, I love the taste of cum. I mean I'd love to have you come in my mouth at break, or in my coffee, and it could warm my belly while I taught academic things to those silly freshmen."

"Oh fuck," I groaned, the idea of a blow job at school so hot and so taboo.

"Or maybe you'd want to coat my face with your massive load," she offered. "Wouldn't it be hot if you spewed a breakfast load all over my face, and then I'd rub it in as moisture cream, and I could later hint to those same seniors who want to fuck you oblivious that I was wearing your cum like a badge of slut honour?"

"You want to be my slut?" I asked, loving seeing her as a mixture of all things feminine: beauty, smarts, sexuality and nastiness.

"Mmmmmm, a better question is whether you want me to be your slut," she asked, stroking my cock faster.

"I want you to be my everything, my slutty goddess," my mouth answered before my brain kicked in, wanting to argue it might be too much, too soon. But I didn't take it back: once my brain took stock, I knew she was already far more than another notch on a bedpost. Although she was twice my age, I wanted to be more than just a fuck buddy to her. Basically, I knew it the moment I said it.

"Really?" she asked, surprised. I couldn't believe that such a desirable woman could have confidence issues! She'd given me a sign of that before, but those issues couldn't be very deep-seated, given everything else she'd said and done ever since she came into my office. But a bit of sincere flattery couldn't go amiss. I also wondered if I could communicate to her what an impact she was making on me.

"Danielle, you're an amazing woman," I said, taking hold of her feet and stopping her motions. I might be interrupting my first-ever foot job, but right now I wanted nothing more than to look into her eyes and begin offering her more than just sex.

"Jimmy?" she asked, this unexpected emotional intensity surprising her more than if I'd just called her a slut.

"I'm serious, Danielle," I said. "You're so much more to me than just a fuck buddy. If you want this to be just sex I guess I'm okay with that, and if you want it only to be a one-time thing, I'll manage to understand that and respect it, but I'd love to take you out to dinner, and a movie or a play or even to an opera. I'd love to spend some serious time learning everything about you there is to know."

She froze, speechless for a moment... which felt like an eternity.

She then finally spoke, as a wicked smile conquered her face, "Well lover, I don't think your eyes can lie when they show me how desirable you consider me, and I'm flattered, because there are many more younger women eager to be with you."

"I like women with experience," I clarified.

"Well that I have," she smiled. "So while we keep it light for now, let's try working on that third option. But you can't take me out to dinner until after I get my appetizer. I've burned a lot of calories tonight, and I need to be replenished."

"Deal," I laughed, at the hottest 'Yes' ever.

"Now come for me," she ordered. "In my mouth, on my face or on my feet."

"Ooooh, I've never done the foot one before," I said, the idea instantly stimulating, as she resumed foot fucking me.

"Then shoot your cum all over my pedicured toes and nylons, baby," she purred, as she furiously foot fucked me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, the nylon feet, the intimacy and the cum on her feet idea, was getting me close.

"I'll keep the cum on my feet while we're at dinner," she purred, as my balls were ready to burst.

"Oh God," I groaned, as I pulled back and strenuously stroked myself.

She drew her feet together and lifted them up for me as a perfect cum canvas as she said, wiggling her toes, "Come all over my feet, baby. Give me your warm cum."

"Fuck!" I grunted, as five thick ropes shot out of my cock and jetted directly onto her nylon-clad toes and feet.

"Give me all your cum, baby," she said.

Once I was depleted, she moved her cum-covered left foot to her mouth and licked it clean.

"I thought you were going to wear my cum?" I queried, as I watched her lick it up, impressed by her flexibility.

"Sorry, you can't let a starving woman not eat the meal she's worked so hard for," she smiled as she slurped up some more of my cum.

"Fair enough," I laughed, having indeed learned that when a woman says she's hungry, it's time to feed her.

She moved to the other foot and licked the cum off that one as well. She then stood up and kissed me.

I kissed her back, and after a minute she looked into my eyes and said, "Tonight was crazy."

"No, when I shoot a load all over your face just before class will be crazy," I said.

"Or when I crawl under the table at dinner tonight to siphon out some homemade dessert," she countered.

"Or when I fuck you at the movie theatre," I added, something I wasn't sure would be possible.

"I thought we were going to a play?" she questioned.

"Oh, we're definitely going to play," I promised, as I kissed her again, hoping this was the beginning of something way more than sex...

The end