All Comments on 'MILF Poll'

by sailor_6969

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Very hot. Loved the sex but wished that we had seen more than one session. It would have been cool if the mom had quizzed him about the poll while riding him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I loved this clever, well written and sexy story.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Out-fuckin-standing

Out-fuckin-standing. The whole lead-up to the zoo date was fun and the long seduction was fun, especially when Tammy kept getting nervous over the plotting and scheming going on in Zac's room. And the arrival of the deadbeat dad was totally unexpected. Loved Zac protecting his woman from his scumbag dad and beating the living crap out of him. It got the two to realize just how much they mean to each other.

And Zac cumming too soon like the horny teenage was pretty funny in a cute sorta way. And I again loved how Tammy did not mind in the least (it's a huge compliment infact), and with tender loving care that only a mother can provide, got him back in shape for round 2 (and 3 and 4 and 5...) :)

Kudos to Zac for respecting the wishes of his mom and not bragging about it. He can look forward to a lifetime of fun "with the best mom in the world."

Suggestion: You can write a stand alone story with Geoff seeing his mom in a 'new light' after hearing about how Zac pines for Tammy. He decides to try the seduction plan on her to see if it will work. It will of course! Just don't involve swapping.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"that's so beautiful, so beautiful"

That's what Zac's mother whispers to him as he's pumping his fat young penis up his mom's warm wet vagina, and that's a fitting comment on this truly superb story. The characterization is spot on. Of the loving caring mom, who, when her boy cums too quickly and is totally humiliated, patiently makes his precious penis action-ready again. And especially of Zac, who desires his mother with all his young body and heart yet refuses to take advantage of her vulnerability. Kid though he is, he waits till mom tells him she desires him just as much. He proves himself a hero by beating the shit out of his scumbag dad who's viciously attacking his mother and receives a hero's reward--his own mother's cunt. Zac fucks his mother, boy does he fuck her! It's an awesome fuck, by far the best either of them has ever had. I love how mom "reached around behind her and fondled his balls," that such a sweet motherly thing to do, fondling her own boy's balls. That did it for Zac. "He came with a roar as spurt after spurt of semen filled her cunt." Now they both know exactly where the kid's endless supply of warm creamy semen belongs--up the same warm wet hole he came out of. Finally, Zac shows his love and respect for his mom by refusing to brag about his conquest even with his best friend. This comment is way too long, but it's just because I love this terrific story. Thanks, Mr. s., heartfelt thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

Often when a women finds out she is called a milf by son's friends her attitude and demeanor change. She starts dressing sexier and teases the guys with "accidental" flashes of cleavage and up-skirts. It is thrilling knowing young guys get aroused and jo for you.

HamsterHamsterover 8 years ago
UN-True

Anonymous of the "Fun Story" comment is kidding himself if he thinks that very many women in RL think or act this way. This is strictly a fantasy concept. The story, however was a very good fantasy concept, although the mom, having not already divorced her not-so-ex, seemed a little short in the brains department. Still a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meaningful happenstance...

I found the story well written, without editing or story mistakes. Showed love between a mother and son. Thank you/

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not bad

but dad part not necessary but as you did put it in could of/should of gone into more detail

very hard to believe the dad just coped a beating from son & left it at that

and really son tells mate wants to fuck his mom then says even if it happened wouldn't tell him,then mate goes on about how stupid it is next thing his coming over to plan moms seduction

all in all good stuff hope you keep writing and posting

columbus4phuncolumbus4phunabout 8 years ago
Small change

I haven't read the other comments so someone might have touched on this. I don't like the beatings of women in life or print. It is my opinion that the dad could have threatened her or given her a look that suggested he would hurt her without resorting to violence. I believe that this would not have detracted from the story, in fact, with a 'clean' and 'non-bloody' mother it might have even been more believable. Of course, that is just my opinion and nothing more. Keep writing...Keith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good.

A good length and you fitted lots in. I read every word without skipping any. I don't like violence in these stories either, you kept that part brief and well trimmed.

My personal experience is that many single mothers in the 30 to 40 or so age group do smarten up a bit when they find they are being referred to as Milf. Especially if it's by their son, I've had the priveledge of seeing this twice but the flirting between mother and son didn't turn to incest... unfortunately

max052max052about 6 years ago
Not bad...

Put together pretty well, length was good, minimal errors. Dad and the 30 yr old running off together was a real clich'e. Not very realistic that Mom didn't go to emergency room, file assault charges against the asshole. Then again, this is fantasy. 4 stars anyhow just 'cause they lived happily ever after. Thanks for the effort.

Regards; max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

The story was great and it must suck not being able to read a story without looking for errors like so many do on here. Just read the story and never mind if there is a missing comma or something. The people not liking the violence fail to realize that Unfortunately it happens and the writer briefly spoke about it and moved on.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

Loved the part, when he beat the shit out of DAD, that made the story a love story.

Well done, easy to read, overall goog job......THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Up Among The Best....

This story had just the right amount of everything. Sex, love, fantasy, frustration, protection. Well done. 5 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story.

Seems unfinished however, as Geoff seemed intent on the 20 participants turning the MILF poll into conquests. Even if he believes Zach's change of heart he and the others would still pursue Mrs Tammy Brown. Zach would of course be an obstacle, but there would be obstacles with Angela Gilmore, or Mary Ohara, or Briana Knowles orJess Miller. Even Tanya Smith and Irene Slick might be a challenge. These boys crave MILF flesh and will not be denied.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale9 months ago

Well done. Well thought out and executed. Sexy and exciting.

BrendaNWBrendaNW8 months ago

Lovely and hot story .. 🤗

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous