All Comments on 'MILF Teacher: Becoming a Present'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of your best

loved this story. you got me again.

Greig

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958over 12 years ago
You did it again...

...you made me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another gem!

Well done! I love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

more please....loved it...please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice one !!

Cool !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You did it again!!

The teachers always win :D Loved it!!! HOT

--J

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Seduce Melanie now

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
pretty awful

I have to say, I vacillate between being a fan of your stories and wanting to slap the stupid off them. This is one that I really wish I could slap. It's mean spirited, vile and perpetuates some pretty loathsome racial stereotypes, as well as sexual stereotypes. As always, your technique is good, but I find myself feeling ill after thinking about the way this tale played out. 2 stars.

parputter69parputter69over 12 years ago
Agree

I have to agree with most of the other comments this being another good story. Need at least one more chapter to seduce Melanie ahd have mother/daughter slaves.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
That's Why Her Fans Read Her Stories

"mean spirited, vile and perpetuates some pretty loathsome racial stereotypes, as well as sexual stereotypes." Also filthy hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

i dont care what the others say , theres nothing hotter than a white slut submitting to a black sexy goddess love it now get her daughter involved .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Loved the story! Hopefully we'll be reading about a couple of white daughters submitting in the not so distant future. Keep up the good work, you're filling a void left by my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story

Ignore the odd negative comment. This was a well written story that got my pussy wet as I imagined being that teacher!!!

Hopefully there is a part 2 in the works!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT!

You have done it again. This is one hot story. The teacher/mother is now a willing slut to these two powerful black women. What began as backmail and coercision is now submissive bliss. I hope mom puts her daughter in a situation to be taken by the virile young black man, and then turns her daughter to the dark side. Mom should go from teacher by day to willing servant (Maid) by night for her two new Mistresses by serving their guests what ever they desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very hot

we need more of this one make it hotter next time ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great job

i would love to see you do a story of a straight woman turned in to another woman stocking foot slut

pete_polegspete_polegsover 12 years ago
V. hot story

Great theme and hot descriptions, Jasmin, thanks so much.

I came while reading it. I hope that was the reaction you were looking for!

Looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great hot story

We need straight white bitch daughter Melanie get domned by Latoya and her hunk black bf Hank over a weekend. Monday she comes as a true submissive dressed hot to please.

tallone47tallone47about 12 years ago
More please

More please. Love reading stories about black wemen making white wemen do things that they wouldn`t do and in the end loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
latoya and melanie

We need Melanie to be domned into a submissive white bitch with swollen belly from hunk Hank s monster cock. Both mom and daughter need new slut wardrobes1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Add new chapter to close story

Have slut submissive Mom conspire to get Melanie be friends with Latoya by letting Latoya play frequent visits some in tow with bf black stue Hank. Let Melanie fear Latoya and become bitchy to Latoya until she gets brutally slapped in face and wrestled to arm crunching total submission. Then Mistress will tell mom to strip nude in front of Melanie with hands cuffed to back. Once she sees Mom totally domesticated and fucked by Latoya, she will gape in surprise until rag stuffed in mouth and jeans panties pulled down for 50 hard swats with hairbrush. Then it will be long night for Melanie until she becomes.totally submissive and good cunt licker. Plus best friends forever with Latoya who agrees to spend weekend submitting to being ass fucked by Hank and his 12 inch boner before subitting totally to swollen belly fucking. College will be deferred for Melanie as she will be a totally domesticated slut for bbc permanently. Mom will encourage younger 16 year old sister to study and experience black culture as a way of uprooting deep racism in her body and soul. And Melanie will have the job of slowly seducing sister into interracial submission and a new lifestyle once she is 18 and legally certified slut for bbbc and the welfare mommy breeder.

MileneMileneover 10 years ago
Delicious!

I loved this story. I myself am a white female who loves being a slut for black females. Please keep writing!

DedeMDedeMover 10 years ago
Incredible!

This was an amazing read! I found myself easily identifying with Ms. Malone

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes it is!!

This is one of the HOTEST cock pleasing reads I have seen in a long time. At the age of 10, I started sucking & fucking my cousin. Then her black girl friend came into our circle of friends. Oakland Calif has some of the finest, juicyest, black cunts, in the world. Since that very young age I have always preferred Black or mixed blood pussy. Had an afair with a RN from Gabon, that lasted 3 years. Then she ran off to Canada. I love Black Pussy.

I really enjoyed this story, would like to see more. Loved the Mother being involved, & sharing with her daughter. Thank You for a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please!

Could you write the continuation of this story? I really your story, especially if both the mother and daughter become a slave for black woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

Have white racist homophobe Melanie draped on a bench totally naked and cropped mercillessly until her reddening ass cries to be breeded by Latoya's black stud bf Hank. She will be shocked to see Mom being breeded by Latoya's dad as she gets virgin pussy opened wide for all time with millions of black sperm cells from Hank. Plus she will get over taste of licking putrid pussy of Latoya's Mom and Latoya herself. Submissive Mom and older daughter blackbreeders forever with younger daughter slowly seduced into the submissive life by training her to be more liberal towards accepting a life of sweet submission to black men and women starting with mild hand spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
when do we get part 2

realy love your stories can`t wait 4 the next part or parts to this one. hope you put it out so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
delicious humiliation!

In a day when we have so much racism and we have white women who hate black women so much by calling them butch dykes. Be nice to throw Latoya a challenge to drop Melanie a few pegs down from her smug lofty perch with 16 year old younger sister eager to follow big sister in her ways. Have Latoya visit the Malone house when Melanie is studying for a test. Racism drips down her sarcastic mouth as she let's smiling Latoya in house. A bellowing conversation between the two until Latoya punches air out of her stomach, twists her arm back in pain until she submits. Then tells younger sister to strip Melanies clothes down. Turning Melanie into a broken submissive while younger sister cowers in shock. Then door opens and Mom and Latoya's mother come in. Mom strips and kneels submissively much to the shock of both girls! Weekend spent disciplining both girls to become submissive sluts to blacks and new fashions for school for boyh girls to weear clarifying their status. Story could go places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
humiliating end to Melanie's college aspirations

Mistresses talk with slave Linda Malone about funding Latoya's college expenses at a black college with apartment off campus and Melanie assigned to do all homework assignments with goal of 4.0 GPA achieved. Discipline if grades slip on Melanie's ass. Younger sister does different career path with college savings account given to deserving black student. Both daughters take a life of total submission to all blacks like Mom does. Live in projects with black baby breeders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good start!

I would love to read more with the daughter also serving and mom being made to strip in the class room and to do more for the students and even out side naked and forced to be not only there slave but pet !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lucky White Bitch.

I wish that was me knelling before that Beautiful Black Pussy.

It make my mouth water thinking about it.

SouthernRedneckSouthernRedneckover 5 years ago
Racism

Don't let my handle fool you I am not a racist.

It seems you have brought out the racists followers.

Most of your respondents have shown their true colors.

This was a good story, just wish you could let one person win every once in a while.. I will keep reading your stories, hoping one day you write about a failure to dominate a target.

Southern by choice, Redneck by too much gardening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

loved it, always a fan of white submission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very sexy story about a conservative Mother converted into a submissive slut by 18 year old Latoya and is a slave to Latoya's Mom. Racist 18 year old daughter Melanie becomes slut for BBC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice story. I hope to read the future of her daughter being a slut for black people.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

344. This is so much like other seduction stories except black and white. Of course as you often do, you have left a tantalizing possible next chapter with the daughter. Any chance?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just more ugly racist trash. What a waste...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...