Milf's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like your daughter," she purred, sliding her cock deep inside me with one hard thrust.

"Yessss, just like you do Samantha" I screamed, relishing the feeling of her body slamming into mine.

"Oh yes, like mother, like daughter," Beth was now purring constantly, like a very contented pussy-cat, as she fucked me with long hard strokes. She wasn't making love to me, she was pounding me.

"Oh yes, make me your slut, just like my daughter," I moaned, the very idea somehow awakening me in a way I couldn't explain.

"I think I just did," she purred (still purring in such an erotic way), as she grabbed my hips and pumped into me furiously, each thrust seeming to reach new depths inside my burning box. Her constant purr had morphed into a constant growl, but she was still feline.

I laughed-moaned in response. Yes, that statement was definitely true.

She fucked me hard. She fucked me deep. She slammed into me with the power of a man possessed... yes, Beth and her cock had the ferocious power of a dominant man! (Which had me reliving a couple guys in college who knew how to really fuck the living shit out of me). As my orgasm built, and my moaning increased, she suddenly stopped.

"Nooooo," I whined, desperate to come.

"Fuck yourself, you little slut," she growled.

I didn't hesitate, and I began bouncing back and forth, frantic to keep the orgasm building.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned at the new experience, as this not something I had ever done before.

"Oh yes, my slut, come for me," she demanded, as she put her hand on my ass.

Her permission seemed to be the final stimulus I needed to erupt, and I came almost instantly, "Yesssss," I moaned, my orgasm hitting me like a soft sledgehammer of pleasure (a wicked oxymoron that somehow perfectly described the euphoria that erupted inside me).

I woke up in a sweat... my panties soaked.

Shit... I had never had a fantasy of being with a woman... I had never ever had a dream of being with a woman... yet ever since I'd watched Beth fucking my sweet Samantha, it was all I'd been able to think of. Beth had obviously even invaded my subconscious mind!

What was wrong with me?!?

Oddly, I had awakened feeling refreshed... even with that outrageous dream, this had been one of my best sleeps in an eternity.

Work was super busy and it wasn't until I got home for supper that I had time to ponder my sudden obsession with Beth.

Samantha wasn't home; she left a note on the kitchen table saying that she was going out for the evening with Wendy, her soccer friend.

Instantly, a vision of Beth and Wendy in a compromising position popped into my head.

I shook my head as I scolded myself for thinking that.

Horny again, I decided to go online and read some lesbian stories... curious to learn whether reading them might have the same impact. I usually read gangbang stories or MILF-seduced-by-teen stories to get off. Anyway, I read a few stories, each hotter than the next, as I slowly rubbed myself.

Many of the stories had teens seducing MILF's and others had MILF's seducing teens... very few were teen on teen or MILF on MILF.

As I read each story, I imagined myself as the MILF:

-Being seduced by a student and made to fuck myself with a ruler before eating out the bossy, captivating student on my desk

-Being fucked by an 18-year-old girl selling Girl Guide cookies

-Having a friend of my daughter's sneak into my room during a slumber party and make me eat her out... then throughout the night each of the other girls sneaking into my room and sitting on my face

-Having a friend of my daughter's make me eat her cunt for breakfast, sucking fruit loop after fruit loop out of her... while another friend watched

Other times I was the MILF on the prowl:

-An RN nursing cute patients back to health one lick at a time

-A mother deciding to pay her babysitter in a very old fashioned way

-An older woman seducing her daughter's friend while her daughter was in the shower

-And the craziest one, where a girl was preparing fresh fruit to sell at a supermarket by marinating it in her pussy... an idea that made my own pussy gush, imagining me shoving carrots in my cunt and then serving them for dinner. I then imagined it was me shoving my whole fist inside the pretty blonde, who looked somewhat like Beth, and pulling out the carrot.

My pussy was on fire... I decided to read one more. But the one more ended up being six more... including, before I knew it, a couple of incest lesbian stories.

Now, I had no interest in having sex with my daughter.

That said, I was intrigued by the idea of having sex with Beth... and somehow the corollary idea of competing with Samantha for Beth's attention was suddenly really hot.

Still staring at the computer, I was rubbing myself frantically, imagining both Samantha and me on our knees begging Beth to fuck us when the phone rang... scaring the shit out of me.

The ring tone told me it was my daughter.

I quit, still on the brink, and answered the phone.

"Hi, honey," I said, trying to sound like I wasn't close to a near apocalyptic orgasm.

"Hi, Mom," she replied. "I'm going to stay overnight at Wendy's, we're going to have a Richard Curtis marathon."

"Oh, okay," I agreed, knowing my daughter's love for British movies and especially Richard Curtis movies. "Which ones?"

She said, "'Four Weddings', 'Notting Hill' and either 'Love Actually' or 'About Time'."

I suggested, "Definitely 'Love Actually'."

"Agreed," she said, knowing 'Love Actually' was my favourite Richard Curtis movie.

"I'm not impressed you're having a Richard Curtis marathon without me," I teased, even though I had work tomorrow.

"We can have one of our own soon," she promised.

"I'm keeping you to that," I said, as I scrolled through Literotica looking for another story to read.

"Oh, and Mrs. White says hi," she said.

"Tell her I say hi back," I said.

"Will do," she said, before adding, "see you tomorrow."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you, too."

Once she hung up, I clicked on a new story. As I read this one, about a MILF seducing her daughter's best friend after she'd fallen asleep, had my mind wondering. Before I knew it, I was back to rubbing myself frantically and as I closed my eyes the scene that popped into my head was one of Samantha and Mrs. White. Like in the story, Mrs. White seduced Samantha once her own daughter was asleep. My daughter protested... weakly... before giving in.

In seconds, my orgasm ripped through me, and I came so hard I squirted all over my sheets.

Once my orgasm had subsided, I shook my head... why were my recent fantasies all culminating with either Beth or my daughter?

Shit.

Next morning as I was pulling out of the driveway, I saw Joyce. She waved and I waved back, an image of her getting fucked by Samantha leaping into my head.

I shook my head, my mind suddenly so obsessed with this one track that I was no longer sure I was straight... or even interested in men (Shit, my husband better get home soon).

Again, luckily, work kept me busy all day.

Yet the minute I got home and walked in the door... my work brain shut off and my sex brain turned on as soon as I saw Beth on a couch reading a magazine. I asked, suddenly feeling like a MILF in one of those stories I had been devouring like crazy, "Where's my daughter?"

"In the shower," she answered.

Just like in a story I'd just read last night.

"Oh," I nodded, the image of Beth fucking Samantha on that couch a couple of days ago popping into my head.

"You okay, Mrs. Turner?" she asked, obviously noticing my distraction.

In the story, this would have been the trigger that led to her seducing me... but alas, life isn't like porn. I said, feeling flushed, "Um, yeah, just a long day."

"Me too," she said. "The pool was swamped."

"99 degrees will do that," I joked.

"Yep," she agreed.

Feeling awkward and silly, realizing how stupid I was to think Beth was going to just stand up and make me her slut, I asked, trying to act casual, "Will you be here for dinner?"

"If you'll have me," she said.

Oh, God! My pussy instantly gushed as I thought of indeed having her for dinner. I said, "Great, I'm making pasta."

"My favourite," she said.

"I know," I nodded, as I headed to the kitchen feeling like a silly girl. The mental pictures of Beth taking turns slamming Samantha and me with a strap-on in black-and-white contrast to the apparently placid and sedate girl sitting in my living room was making me drip even as I tried to act casual and like the mother I was and not some submissive dyke!

That night, after an excruciating evening of unrequited lesbian lust, I ended up back in my bedroom, this time with the door locked, with my vibe in one hand, my iPad in the other, as I read lesbian erotica. After a dozen stories had me revved up, I closed my eyes and imagined being Beth's pet as I envisioned a different version of today's living room encounter with Beth.

"Where is my daughter?"

"In the shower," she answered.

"Oh," I nodded.

"You okay, Mrs. Turner?" she asked, obviously noticing my distraction, standing up. "You look flushed."

"Long day at work," I said.

"I bet," she said, walking close to me.

"How about you?"

"Really long as well," she replied. "Actually, so long I think I may need to relieve some stress."

"I imagine being a lifeguard is pretty stressful at times," I said as she reached for me.

"It is," she nodded. "Now usually your daughter relieves my stress."

"She does?" I asked, surprised, even as I stared into her eyes.

"Yes she does," she emphasised. "But she's in the shower and I need my stress relieved right now."

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked, a bit nervously.

"Actually," she replied confidentially, taking my hand and tugging on it, "there is."

I followed her to the couch and she tugged at her bikini top and bottom and tossed them aside.

"W-w-what are you doing?" I stammered, starring at her amazing body.

"Don't play dumb, Mrs. Turner," she said, ripping my blouse open, buttons flying everywhere.

"Beth!" I gasped, even as my cunt gushed into my panties.

"I want to see those tits you hide in your boring business attire," she said, unclasping my bra.

"This is wrong," I protested weakly.

"Shut up and get undressed," she ordered. "Your daughter isn't available, so you'll replace her."

"Replace her how?" I questioned, even though it was getting pretty obvious exactly how I was expected to replace my daughter.

"As my pussy munching slut," she said. "Now get undressed."

"But...."

"Now!"

Compelled to obey, I got undressed as she pulled toys out of her duffel bag.

Once I was undressed, she ordered, "Knees."

I obeyed.

She spread her legs open and ordered, "Now crawl between my legs and eat your dinner appetizer."

Staring at her glistening pussy, my mouth suddenly watered and my body obeyed, even as my brain argued this was so wrong.

I began licking... instantly in awe at how amazing she tasted... sweet and tangy... exotic.

"Good slut," she moaned. "This is what Samantha has for a snack every day."

I was envious of my daughter... I too would love to have this snack every day... every hour of every day.

I licked... I probed... I nibbled... until her moans got louder and louder and she demanded, "Suck on my clit, Samantha's slut Mom."

I obeyed, my pussy burning at the name calling.

Thirty seconds later she was coming all over my face, and I lapped up the intense sweetness.

She then pulled me up and kissed me.

I came hard, imagining what it would be like to actually taste Beth... or any pussy... something that had never occurred to me before the lesbian act I'd accidentally witnessed.

Sure, I had smelt myself once or twice... out of curiosity.

But I had never tasted myself... and my husband complained that the taste wasn't pleasant... yet, if even a tenth of the stories I read were true... eating pussy was erotic, exotic and sweet.

Suddenly exhausted, I pulled the vibe out of me, rolled over and fell asleep completely naked.

Friday was a half day and other than a presentation to a group of young college women who were in their third year, I had an easy day.

Yet, as I gave my presentation on the fact that there were plenty of opportunities for women in the legal field, I felt my pussy get wet. Each of these girls was gorgeous... there were blondes, brunettes and redheads. Usually I was great at giving speeches, but this time I struggled, making a half dozen mistakes as I kept getting distracted by the pure beauty of these coeds, and the naughty idea of going into a sorority house and volunteering to be a MILF slut for all of them popped into my head.

I had been advised to imagine the audience naked if I was nervous... but that didn't work. Irresistibly, I imagined it was me naked and all of them watching me... lusting after me.

I finished my speech early, completely flustered and ashamed of myself. I was supposed to be a professional... dammit.

I headed home early and decided to go for a walk... walking was often a way I could relax after a tough or long day.

Yet, as I walked, my mind kept getting distracted.

I would see a girl walking her dog and wonder what she would taste like.

I would see a mother pushing a stroller and wonder what it would be like to suck on those massive, milk-filled tits.

Deciding I needed to get off and now, I headed back to my house and had almost arrived when Val pulled up beside me and asked, "How are you, Lois?"

I glanced at her and gasped, seeing a girl between her legs licking her.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Shaking my head, I realized there was no one there... it was just my twisted imagination still playing nasty tricks on me.

Fuck! I had to get a hold of myself.

I nodded, "Yeah, sorry, I think the heat is getting to me." Of course, the heat I was talking about was in my cunt.

"Yeah, it's a scorcher today," she nodded.

"I, um, better get home and in the air conditioned house," I said distractedly.

"Sure, you should come over for some lemonade later today," she invited.

"I'll text you," I agreed, and headed home.

Just when things couldn't get any worse, I was walking past Casey, wearing a skimpy bikini, washing a car. A bikini so thin I could see her nipples sticking out clearly... it was like the lesbian Goddesses were tempting me at every turn!

She smiled, "Hi, Mrs. Turner."

"Hi, Casey," I greeted, checking out her ass.

"Um, can I ask you something, Mrs. Turner?"

"Sure, anything," I said... thinking 'I hope it is 'Do you want to eat my cunt?''

"I'm trying to raise some money for the church mission trip. Can I wash your car?"

"Um, sure, yeah, go ahead," I nodded, taking a much longer than appropriate look at her ripe tits again.

"Great," she smiled, all cheery. "Can I have your keys to take the car across the street to my driveway?"

I pulled my keys out of my purse and handed them to her. "Sure," I said, before adding, "but I need to get in the house and cool down."

"My hose will do that for you," she joked.

"I imagine it will," I smiled, imagining there was another way she could cool me down.

I hurried into my house, went up to my room and went pee. I then got undressed, and decided to peek outside to take one more look at the cute eighteen-year-old Casey.

As I peeked out the window I was in awe of Casey's body. It was perfect. I briefly felt guilty as I drooled over Joyce's daughter... which made me wonder if Casey knew her mother was a lesbian.

God, I wanted to suck on those young ripe tits.

I began rubbing myself, imagining my first lesbian experience being with the pretty blonde. My daughter, Samantha and a few others were already headed to the lake and my husband's flight didn't land for another four hours... I had the place to myself for a while.

I turned away from Casey, feeling like a complete pervert as I rubbed myself... my pussy on fire... again.

Yet, after a couple of minutes, I couldn't help but peek outside... unable to get enough of the beautiful teen.

When I did, I froze.

There were now two of them and the second was equally as hot and blonde as Casey... not to mention wearing an equally revealing bikini. I looked up at the heavens and cried, "What are you trying to do to me?"

My fantasy switched from being a slut for one blonde teenager to being a slut for two blonde teenagers as I resumed frigging myself.

I watched them wash my car.

I watched them spray each other with water.

I watched their skimpy bikini tops clinging to their hard nipples.

I watched their obvious cameltoes.

I imagined that this was every guy's jerk off fantasy and then chuckled at the irony that it now also seemed to be mine.

I had slowed my masturbating down, not wanting to come yet... holding back for the ultimate big 'O' and wanting to watch these two for as long as possible.

Suddenly Casey looked towards my house and seemed to look up and make eye contact with me.

I quickly moved away... mortified... hoping she hadn't actually caught me staring at them.

Not willing to risk it anymore, I dropped to the floor and resumed rubbing myself, this time going for broke.

It didn't take long, a couple more minutes, before my orgasm hit me while I imagined the two blondes making me their lesbian sandwich.