Milf's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Casey's second orgasm splattered my face and lips and I eagerly lapped up every drop of her pussy perfection.

When she rolled off me, she asked, "Want to come one more time, my slut?"

"So badly," I moaned, the double pleasure amazing, but after my multiple orgasms had drained me, this final orgasm wouldn't break.

Casey moved to my pussy and began tapping my clit as Tara kept pumping both toys in and out of me.

Instantly, pleasure cascaded through me as I babbled, "Oh...oh...oh... fuck... yes, Mistress... oh... oooooooooh," as the invisible dam confining my last orgasm shattered apart and sexual utopia hit me one more time.

The girls got back into their skimpy bikinis as I lay there in a puddle of my own cum.

Casey finally helped me up and said, "You do understand I was serious. You are my personal fuck toy from now on."

"Yes I absolutely do. From now on you are my beloved Mistress, and I will eagerly do whatever you say," I vowed, pausing before adding, "but please don't out me to my daughter, husband or co-workers."

"If you are a good pet your secret will be safe with us," Casey smiled, kissing me possessively.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Tara peeked out the window and said frantically, "It's your Mom, Casey."

"Fuck!" I said, suddenly in panic mode.

"Go get dressed," Casey ordered calmly, taking charge like a good Mistress, "I'll deal with my Mom."

"Okay," I nodded and hurried to the laundry room where I threw on a shirt and shorts, not at all concerned with any sort of undergarments.

As I returned, I heard Casey explain, "Yeah, I locked my keys in the house and Mrs. Turner was kind enough to entertain us until you got home."

"Oh, okay, why didn't you text me?" Joyce asked.

"I left my cell phone in the house while I was washing cars," Casey quickly improvised.

"Hi, Joyce," I greeted, hoping my flushed cheeks had had a chance to calm down.

"Hi, Lois," she greeted me.

I couldn't help it, but the first thing I did was glance down at her tits. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. My first thought was to wonder whether she'd just gotten fucked by Beth. Somehow I just knew she had.

"How was your afternoon?" I asked.

"Great," she nodded, not giving me anything to go on.

"Mine too," I said, smiling at the two girls.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on the girls for me, Lois. Any problems?" Joyce asked.

I smiled, giving a clear offer to the two girls, "Nope. None at all. We got along just fine. They're welcome anytime."

The girls called back, "Thanks again," as they headed off, the swaying of their tight asses instantly making me hungry again.

Joyce and I chatted for a couple more minutes before she headed home. I couldn't help it... I checked out her ass too.

Back inside, I cleaned up the house, especially the puddle of cum in the middle of the floor, before going and taking a shower.

That night, Carl really wanted sex, but I didn't. The thought of his small penis did nothing for me... if I was going to get fucked. I wanted to be fucked by something thick and long. Something wielded by a Mistress!

Alas, I performed my wifely duties and faked it.

Alas, he lasted all of three whole minutes... and after my new vegetable friends his dick did nothing for me.

Once he was asleep... five minutes after depositing his load in me... I headed downstairs and to the zucchini I'd put back in the fridge. The cucumber had gone limp... LOL... and wasn't hard enough to give me the fucking I wanted.

I pulled up some lesbian stories and read as I slowly fucked myself with my new best friend... Big Z.

As my orgasm built, I replayed the day, replayed all the shocking revelations, replayed the moment when I'd surrendered to my wonderful new identity... Slut Mommy... and then closed my eyes and imagined a new scene... my daughter with Beth's mom... as the dominatrix, Beth, watched.

I came in seconds... imagining Beth's hot mom with my daughter.

As I calmed down... I wondered why I kept thinking of my daughter in such a way.

Was I a submissive lesbian now? Hell, yes.

Was I addicted to teen cunt? Fuck, yes.

Did I want to fuck my own daughter? Would my daughter want to fuck me?

Those were the questions I honestly didn't have answers to.

After I sucked my juices off Big Z... not as yummy as my two teen Mistresses, but the only way I currently had to even remotely satisfy with my sudden craving for the taste of pussy cum... I put Big Z back in the fridge, I wasn't done with him yet, and headed back to bed with a strange sense of tranquility... even though I didn't have an answer to those final questions... at least not yet.

The End

If you enjoyed the artwork of Rebecca and this story, please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

Straight Housewife Blackmailed

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

Coming Out in Costume

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve

As well as the 1950s Housewife 4 part series (with more to CUM)

Jasmine August 2016