All Comments on 'Milk, Eggs, and Science'

by msound1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EkaydonEkaydonover 7 years ago

Seem to have caught right as it released!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An issue in the story

This part of the story is not in sync with the rest of the story:

It's very exciting. Cowgirls might be a dime a dozen, but what we cooked up, what I'll become, that's something special. Of course, Dr. Sorkin is convinced that the future of mutagenics lies in avian DNA. I'll admit, the prospect of human flight unaided by machines is a remarkable one. Still, no one has dared to attempt a transformation this extensive and extreme. It's frightening...and exhilarating.

Specifically, Dr Sawyer changed to Dr Sorkin and it talks about avian DNA and try to achieve flight but the rest of the story is about reptilian DNA and basically creating a super sexy medusa like mutation.

Otherwise it's great!

Mael99Mael99almost 7 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed you little flight into this fantasy world, thank you for sharing. I found it imaginative and attractive, I'd certainly read more. The avian angle could certainly go to colorful places.

My understanding is that the first clutch of eggs she released weren't fertilized. It wasn't until she was fertilized by the other Doctor that the eggs could mature after deposited in a female host. (Tri-sexuality, anyone?) Would breeding with different male species produce different offspring?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Origin

Seems familiar.... Breeding season?

ComfyCow69ComfyCow69almost 4 years ago

It's nice to get some lesbian action from an ovi story, we need more of it in the world! Masterful TF sequence, I'm not normally one who seeks out non-mammal TF but you really hit all the right notes. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only reason why I clicked this was the Lamia tag. Having said that, this is easily a favorite. It’s short, sweet and just simply lovely. I’m not usually one for transformation of any kind but this is an easy exception, the way it was made to be a part of a story rather than a story made part of a transformation is wonderful. So many writers get caught up in their own head just writing the core of what they want without flushing it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous