Millie's Valentine Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too Jess, love you darling."

"Love you Pete."

"Hey wake up you two come on we've finished with her, Jesus sis, some upper body girl, wow, ever fancied a bit of incest, hehe."

"Ugh, what, hey, Oh Tony, here don't be filthy, and stop letching at my tits you pervert, hehe."

"Wow, Jeez I'm knackered, OK Tony, OK lads, nice was she."

"Fuck me Pete, thanks, I never had a woman like Millie before, God she's insatiable, she still wants more now."

"I did warn you Tony, Millie in hot mode is some mad arsed woman."

"Hey who you calling mad arsed, sore arsed more like, rough young fuckers did my butt good and proper between them."

"Hey Jess, you randy little fucker, you did him then, well done darling."

"Hm, he did me Millie, and I loved it, thanks, both of you, I love you both."

"No thank you darling for giving me your brother and his friends tonight, OK boys, anybody wanna do me again before we go."

"Jeez Millie you're mad."

"I know Jake, but lovely with it aint I."

"Come on Peter put that trollop down and get dressed, we have to go."

"Fucking hell, she wants me to give her some more when we get home, I can tell, bloody hell woman will you never be satisfied."

"Not while you've got a hole in your arse lover, hehe."

"OK Jess, in the chair then, up we go; OK love."

"Thanks Pete."

"Come on Jess, I'll wheel you out of here."

"OK bro and if you do still feel like a bit of incest when we get home, who knows, hehe."

"Trollop, what have you done to her Pete, hehe."

"Come on you, let's get you home, before it's too late and I turn into a pumpkin."

"See Ya all, and listen, Tony, Brian, Jake, I think Millie will want to see you three again one day soon, you must come round the house, we'll have a party now we know you."

"You're on Pete, no sweat."

"Mmm, Pete."

"Yes Mill's."

"Thanks for the Valentine present."

"You're welcome love, love you."

"Love you darling."

Millie's Valentine present by……….pop_54/2003..

Copying and reproduction of this story for non-commercial entertainment is permitted providing all relevant acknowledgements are included.