All Comments on 'Mina Ch. 07'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
:)

I'm glad you decided to finish this story. I love the ending and the hot sex. I hope you write more stories for us to enjoy.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 16 years ago
mmm

finally been waiting ages for the ending to this story loved it

mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Yea Baby!

Great Ending!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love your writing but couldn't get into the story

I' am a huge fan of your writing especially your others interracial series but this story seems Odd to me. It seems like the main female character,Mina, couldn't make up her own mind only when it regarded both of the mothers and Byran. She seemed weak to me after the 1st chapter and the typical young woman who makes the same mistake like countless others. This story remained me of an old song that sometimes Love is not enough and one must cut her loses. Mina should have decided for herself the moment she was pregnant. Still a big fan but didn't like this particular storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree with

the poster below. I also wasn't too keen on this storyline. One previous poster (in a former chapter) commented that he/she was tired of romance stories that have pregnancies (either in the middle or end). Mina didn't strike me as a very strong character; granted she was young and a teenage pregnancy is difficult to handle. Bryan seemed a loser at first (druggie & cuts class) and I wasn't surprised that he strayed since he must have felt trapped by the situation. In these cases, the girl almost always matures first before the boy, primarily because the girl is the one who's pregnant & has to breastfeed, etc. I wouldn't have been surprised if she cut off ties with Bryan to live alone or start to date again (not necessarily William). The writing is technically sound, but IMO not your best work. But thanks for sharing your talent, and good luck in your future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love this series

Unlike alot of people I actually really enjoyed this series. I found it realistic and very much the way a romance like this would unfold. Many saw Mina as weak but I saw her as a character who started out as a young girl and through her experiences, grew into a strong young woman. I saw Bryan step up and become a man and shed his loser ways. I loved this series and thanks for the breath of fresh air.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Engaging

I was really interested in the characters and how they were going to work it out. The sizzling sex scenes didn't hurt either!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Engaging story complex characters & situations

So far this is my favourite all your stories. I was more drawn to this situation and setting as it felt authentic familiar and engaging. Yes it contains harsh realities and characters that weren't all goody goody. But do you know what? That's what made this story work.

You created situations that could so easily have seen Bryan fall all the way of the track. You wrote him as someone who wasn't a saint but neither was he all bad. What kept me reading was the way you wrapped erotic scenes within a story with depth.

I love love stories that contain hope and potential

I'll definately keep a look out for your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
beautiful

This was an awesome story. I have to say it again I truly have enjoyed all of your stories. Wonderfully written.

WCD

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 15 years ago
lovely!

i absolutely LOVED this entire story; it was sweet and sexy! thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

Very heartwarming story. You had me crying.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Just Beautiful

Oh My God!!! I cried; due to the long, hard, fight to get back to the love that he ONCE let go of! It proves that all it takes is once to mess up and sometimes years to recover and get it back; if both parties want it.

Great Love story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

I haven't read a story this good in a long time. Great job.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago

I really loved this story because it seemed to real. Things won't be easy but, I think they needed Bryan fucking up for them both to grow up. It's just Bryan did alittle more growing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Five stars!

I really enjoyed this story. It was a good solid basic love story. People can and do turn their lives around for the better everyday.

emj417emj417over 12 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed this story--it was well written and the characters were all developed and needed. I would love to have read an update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Haha

Mina says: "I already told you we're not having another baby until after I graduate!" but then he nuts in her at the end? Ah welp, maybe she's not so smart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous