Mind and Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned her satisfaction at the sensation of further filling, now with boiling hot cum. I felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on the letter opener handle, and her sphincter tried to choke my cock. All either effort accomplished was further enhancing the massive orgasm I had just started. And it seemed to go on forever. Blast after blast of my jiz splashed into her chute while squirt after squirt of her juices spit out on my thighs and ran down my legs. The whole scenario was so damn hot I nearly lost my footing. We continued for what had to be at least a couple minutes before our juice mills finally began to subside.

The knock on the door had barely registered through the fog of orgasmic bliss when the door opened with a slam against the wall.

Chapter Five

Denise continued to hold my shaft firmly, as indeed I held the cheeks of her ass, firm hands full of flesh. I thought, "Suck on it Baby."

To my utter amazement, the perfect woman smiled and kneeled down to do just that. If only the guys at work could see me now! The majestic, the statuesque and untouchable Denise, kneeling at my balls in her own living room. They will never believe it.

The biting pain in my dick brought me down from my reverie like a guillotine on my balls. I managed to contain my reaction and not make it worse by pulling away, thereby raking her teeth down the length of my tender shaft, and that probably saved more than my comfort. She relaxed her ivory grip and resumed her sucking and blowing as if nothing had happened. The pain subsided and was quickly replaced by the soothing of lips and tongue and the miraculously warm and slippery sensations of the best blow job I'd ever encountered.

Between the "ouuu's" and "ahhh's" passing through my mind, thoughts and analysis popped up from time to time too. Denise had not displayed another indication of rage or aggression or whatever she'd call that chomp on my cock. It was as if she'd heard my thoughts about the guys at work, and reacted, and when those thoughts had been replaced by pain, she relaxed and rejoined our horny little tryst. I wondered just how much of what was going through my head with this new found power, was actually transmitting to others. It was a scary thought.

I tired quickly of Denise working on my shaft, or maybe lingering fears of becoming carnivore's meal distracted me. I did manage to think through this however, with, "I want to please you," and she looked up from her work immediately. "Stand up," I thought again, and she did. "Where is you bedroom?" I thought again.

She led us around a corner near the kitchen and down a hall in the center of the small ranch home. Her bedroom was on the left and I immediately saw the backyard through the large French doors leading out to a patio by a small, in-ground pool. The room appeared immense compared to the features of the rest of the house, most likely due to the cathedral ceiling, with its peak running from the inner wall to a point over the French doors. Long curtains surrounding the glass were of some material that let the setting sunlight through with an aura of divinity, accenting the four poster, king sized bed with a canopy top. This certainly announced, a woman's bedroom is her castle, and this one was particularly excellent.

I took her back into my arms, almost reverently in awe of ambiance. Looking behind her when I did so, I noticed other furniture, all of it seeming to be deliberately understated so as not to detract from the magnificent pairing of the French doors with their pool background, and the canopied bed. Even the closet door was no more than an outline in the otherwise uninterrupted surface of the wall. Denise was a woman of definite control and understanding of her wishes. Not a male soul at work would have believed this, nor would they hear a word of it from me.

She leaned back in my arms and looked at me, smiling, "You like it, do you?"

I suspected she already knew the answer, whether from reading my thoughts or looking at the wonder in my eyes. I said aloud, "Very much, so much, I don't know what to say."

She laughed, a low and devious sounding utterance. "But you do know what you want to do here, don't you!" He laughter built.

She was right of course. I wanted to ravish her in every way a woman could be ravished. I wanted to please her and enjoy every second of doing so. I wanted her wrapped around me, under me, over me, and so totally entwined in my arms and legs that a voyeur couldn't tell where one of us began and the other ended. I wanted her so bad, and so forever, that nothing else in the world mattered. I held her tight, pushing my loins up against hers.

We stood there for another few minutes, my cock bulging in my shorts, up against her now uncovered pubic mound. We turned slowly, at Denise's initiation, and I gazed around the room as we did. A large mirror, floor to ceiling and maybe six feet wide, graced one wall and when I faced it I marveled again at the magnificent body of this woman. Seeing her back was such an intimate sight, her bra straining to do its job, her garter belt impeccably positioned to hold the straps to her stockings straight and properly tensioned. Her heels, majestically showing off her curvy calves and slender feet, arched to their maximum.

"I'm so glad you like," Denise said into my shoulder. "So many men just want to grab and stab. You are not like that, Charlie."

She'd said the words aloud, but my thoughts were both silent and uncontrolled. I was extremely pleased she appreciated my style, but even more pleased that of all women who might have been able to communicate with me like this, it was this magnificent creature, Denise, who I'd somehow managed to find. I moved her gently toward her massive bed.

Chapter Six

Anne didn't move, her face still plastered sideways on my desk, frozen in horror at the person in the doorway. I felt her ass contract one last time on my shaft, though this time from fear rather than heat.

My own reaction was one of resigned recognition. Something had happened, was still happening, and there was nothing I could do to erase it. Instead, it was time to focus on the future, if there was to be one.

The woman in the doorway was my quasi-partner's secretary, Rose Stern. Jerry and I had often remarked how her name fit the personality. She was a starched woman of mid thirties, all business and not a shred of humor in her body. She stood over six feet tall, had shoulder length, rather curly black hair, and the bone structure of a basketball player, a male basketball player. I continually harassed Jerry that if he ever wronged me, I'd tell his secretary he was having wanton thoughts about her. That would probably be enough to get her machismo going and kill him.

Right now, I wondered how much of that machismo was going. Or would she just march down to human resources and get us both fired? I wanted to speak, but couldn't think of a single thing to say. Not like me to be at a loss for words. When she moved her arm as if to grab the door to pull is shut before leaving, I saw her stretch her button-down blouse over her chest. Instantly a pulse raced through my loins and right to the end of my dick. Anne reacted involuntarily in response, closing her sphincter once again.

To my amazement, I realized all at once that my eyes and Rose's were locked, and her hand was indeed closing the door behind her, with her on our side. I couldn't help but notice how this pulled her blouse even tighter, exposing to me for the first time that she really did have quite a chest full of flesh.

The door closed with a softer sound than how it had opened, and as far as I could see, no one else had seen us inside. I breathed my first breath, but still did not move from my position behind Anne. To my surprise, Rose started walking toward us.

She seemed totally in charge of her emotions, as usual, but given the circumstances, that was quite a feat. She'd just walked in on an executive balling his secretary on his desk. The power that gave her was immense, if she were smart enough to use it correctly. If not, she was slowly stepping over the line and threatening to become a coconspirator. My mind relaxed, and I managed a deeper breath when she began to unbutton her blouse.

Anne tilted her head back to look at me, raised her eyebrows, and then looked back at the approaching, imposing figure of her peer. No one said a thing until Rose stopped beside us. She'd finished with the buttons of her blouse and pulled her shirt tails from her skirt. It was a rather conservative skirt, just above the knees, and obviously backed up by a short slip which we could now see was red. She let the shirt fall off her shoulders onto the floor.

"I wondered if anyone around here had blood in their veins," She pondered aloud. "At least you two show some life." She stepped right up to the desk and slid Anne's upper torso toward her over the smooth glass surface, me still buried in her ass and the letter opener still filling her slit. Then Rose reached down with one hand and pulled the hems of her skirt and slip up above her groin, pushed her thong panties down past her thighs until they were free and slid to her ankles, and roughly pulled Anne's face into her bared pubic mound.

Anne resisted at first, but Rose did not relinquish her pressure. Pulling inward on the back of the prostrate woman's head, she said, "Don't even think about doing anything else in your life you little slut, until you service me with that tongue of yours."

Anne obeyed and opened her mouth. From my vantage point, I could just see her wonderfully long and talented tongue reach out and touch Rose's bush. I looked up at Rose's face. She was looking straight down at her mound and her mouth came open in awe when she felt the first heavenly stab. She too, had never seen such an appendage in her life. She looked up at me as if to verify I was as awed as she was, and I simply said, "It is real." I then pushed my re-energizing cock back hard into Anne's ass.

Anne next flicked her amazing sensor over Rose's clit, while Rose was still looking at me. I watched with envy as her eyes opened as wide as her jaw dropped down, at the sudden pleasure. She forgot about me understandably, and focused her attention back downward at her new found treasure. This was getting more interesting by the second.

I resumed humping Anne's holes with long slow strokes. I wanted this to last as long as I could stand. I was not only pumping my secretary's ass with my dick, but slipping the handle of my letter opener in and out of her dripping pussy with my every pump of her ass. And as if that weren't enough stimulation, I was watching my victim's wanton tongue stretching inches out of her oral cavity to flick and pick at my friend's secretary's clit.

I looked back up at the latest member of our growing group and saw the bliss on her face. She had her head back and was floating on air. She was enjoying Anne's handy work almost too much. I felt another surge as my next load of sperm was produced and ready at the next stage of my rocket. Rose was a lesbian. That explained a lot. It answered questions my friend and I had had over the months since she had started working for him. She shunned his advances, and never once talked about her private life. Now that I thought about it, her stern office demeanor never altered except among women crossing her path. Embarrassed at my brazen thoughts, I suddenly wondered if she might be bi – she was getting serviced by the same woman I was comfortably inside of. A bold move was in order. I reached over and placed a hand on her closest breast.

She looked at me with a glare that told me all I needed to know. She didn't like it, not one bit. Darts continued to spew from her pupils, all directed at me.

I squeezed her tit, hard. What was she going to do? Complain to HR? She replaced her right hand on the back of Anne's head with her left, and swung the free hand, arm and all out at my face.

I caught it and we froze, staring into each other's eyes. I'd completely forgotten about my new found power until just that moment, and I silently, but sternly informed her she wanted my hand mauling her firm yet pliant breast.

Feeling the tension leaving her hand, I let it go and reached again to massage her breast. She continued to look at me for a few strokes, but soon let her head fall back as it had been, enjoying the new assault and combined ministrations on her body. An entirely uncharacteristic, soft moan emitted from the normally stiff woman. I "thought" her to rise up on the desk and straddle her slave and face me.

Anne actually groaned her displeasure at the removal of the furry bush from her face, but was soon rewarded with considerably more access. First, I flipped her over on her back. This meant removing the letter opener from pussy, but I struggled to keep my cock in her ass the whole time. I reached over and brought her feet up, still in the jack-knifed position, and rolled her on her back. Then I pulled her legs together in front of me, and pulled her tightly up against my pubic mound. Rose hiked up on the desk, kneeled on either side of Anne's breasts, and squatted down on her face. "Ass baby, I want that tongue up my ass, right now!" She ordered.

Anne must have obliged for I saw Rose's eyes roll back in her head, and her head roll back on her shoulders. This gave me all the access I wanted to her tits, and I began to release her bra, fortunately one with a front side clasp.

At my touch, Rose jerked again, obviously not comfortable with a man's touch. Wait till I tell Jerry the reason he wasn't getting to first base with his secretary was because she was a no balls to the wall lesbian!

Once finished with her bra, I marveled at the gorgeous set of size "D" flowering, full rounded tits, still standing tall on their own. I laid my hands on them very gently, so as not to scare her off. Actually, I had no idea if that was the right thing to do, but what the hell. They sure felt good.

Rose's head didn't move. If anything, she moaned another sigh of pleasure upon my touch. I massaged the flesh of those melons like they were as breakable as eggs. I didn't want to upset the melon cart!

Anne must have given Rose a deep stab of her talented tongue and she squealed in appreciation. She also brought both her hands up to mine and pulled them into her breasts like jaws of a vice. Before I realized it, I was mauling this woman's tits as if to rub them out before they multiplied. Rose indeed liked it rough. I reflected just a second or two on the possibility that she and Anne might now strike up a most rewarding relationship, Rose aggressively desirous of being punished and Anne the aggressive punisher with a ravenous appetite for sex. But a second or two was all I could afford for such thoughts. I engulfed her tits with my hands commenced my own aggressive attack.

Rose's head came forward at my touch and she starred into my eyes. I thought she was going to hit me, but instead, she just starred. I found myself "speaking" to her quickly. "You want this, and you know it." Hey, it was worth a try. What was she going to do? Hit me?

She slapped my face fiercely, then smiled a devilish grin. My hands were frozen in place on her breasts. She looked down at her tormentor below and said, eat it, Baby, tongue my ass while this "Boss" of yours gets his jollies."

I resumed my massage, or mauling of her tits. To my surprise, Rose's hands came up and clamped on either side of my head. She pulled me slowly toward her and finally directly into her cleavage. My last view of her face showed a smile of gritted teeth and the eyes of a mad woman about to let go of every value she'd ever fought to promote. She wiggled her shoulders and flaunted her tits in my face and hands until I realized she was masturbating herself with my body parts. I felt used and privileged at the same time and reveled in the act.

We all spun up our activities as we approached our inevitable orgasms. I saw Rose's hips moving forward and back on Anne's face, dragging her clit over my secretary's chin for stimulation. I saw Anne's muscles in her neck tighten like guitar strings and loosen again as she manipulated her facial parts on Rose's crotch. I could only imagine how good it must feel for Rose, having that long, slinky tongue cleaning out her ass. And my cock continued to pump in and out of Anne's ass, my pubic mound pounding on her clit on every down stroke. I pulled one hand from Rose's tits and replaced it with my mouth, biting and pulling on the nipple, and reached down to finger fuck Anne's pussy.

In the next few minutes, all hell broke loose - we all peaked and exploded on each other like thousand pound bombs, obliterating the world around us if only for a short time. I fucked Anne and sucked and pulled on Rose's tits as if the acts were keeping me alive. Anne bucked against my shaft and loins begging for everything I had, and translated every drop of what I gave her to flicks and reams on Rose's gushing pussy and sucking ass. Rose nearly wrenched my head off, trying to pull mouth entirely over her breast, while riding poor Anne's head like a wild bronc.

We went off together, and yet individually, pushed and pulled to orgasmic victory by the others, and for whole minutes we left the planet. I thought to myself, in my first moment of clarity since starting this whole episode of debaucher, "This simply cannot get out of this office." I felt a sting of fear run through my mind.

Anne said, pushing Rose's ass up enough to speak, "It won't, Mr. Demming. I promise. As long as we are able to work together like this, it never will."

"Was that blackmail?" I asked myself silently.

Rose said, "You bet it is, Mister Demming." She emphasized the title disdainfully, then added, "You got away with something today, but don't expect it to happen again. And don't think you are going to keep this little morsel all to yourself." Her voice was so stern it sent a chill up my spine.

I starred into her eyes and suddenly had to smile. Her true colors were right behind her pupils. She enjoyed the touch of a man after all, and she would definitely like to try more of this in the future. I winked and saw her continue the charade by forming a mean expression in return.

I thought, "We'll see about that."

Chapter Seven

Backing Denise gently against her bed, I let her down slowly to recline there with her feet still on the floor. She looked as delicious in any position, but in this case she looked angelic, her golden hair arrayed on the in the contours of the plush comforter. I dropped to my knees and slowly spread hers, allowing even more of her to be revealed. The smell of her sex wafted up at me in waves and a tremble rippled through my body. What more satisfying sign of attraction can there be than the arousal of one's sex at the touch of another. I wasted no time in bending forward to place my face between her muscled thighs.

I felt, more than I heard her moan of appreciation at the first contact of my tongue on her clitoris, and withdrew only to drop my nose to the bottom of her crack and drag it slowly back up from her ass, and then on to rub her nub on the bone of her mound. At every orifice or object of additional sensations I passed, I pushed my tongue out to scrape her with its raspy tip. She tasted even better than she smelled.

On one such grating of my tongue on her clit she bucked involuntarily on the bed. One buck only, but an abrupt wakeup call to any still sleeping sensory zones. She reached down and pulled my head hungrily into her snatch.

I must have communicated my own appreciation, for she suddenly murmured, "Oh yes, Charlie, I love it too." As if to prove it, she closed her thighs around my head. Her flesh was warm on my ears, plush and fitting around the form of my skull. I slipped my arms under them and lifted my hands to slide up her hips, up over her belly and on to her breasts. Her thighs shifted again and rested comfortably on my shoulders, her feet now dangling behind my back. I felt the occasional brush of a stiletto heel near the top of my crack. It would have been nice to have her working on my cock, but I found some satisfaction in rubbing it up and down against the side of the mattress.

123456...8