All Comments on 'Minding Her Manor Ch. 02'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ChubbySissyCubChubbySissyCubabout 1 year ago

I know I'm likely biased as all hell having loved so many of your other stories but holy hell this one is so good

AreliasAreliasabout 1 year ago

So good! You know it's gonna get juicy when the group splits up lol.

Devastator325Devastator325about 1 year ago

First chapter was a bit slow but this one was excellent, excited to see where you take this since the Baroness seems to be leaning on the more ‘harsh’ and corruptive side of your Doms, which are personally my favorites that you write.

The lore tidbits of this new setting are interesting, but overall I’m likely going to remain a bigger fan of the Cloistered Lands, as this appears to be less High Fantasy than that, mostly, I’m a bigger fan of monstergirls, and everyone here is human (other than the ghost obviously) unless I’m blind and missed something

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! This particular group is all-human, but monster girls are still very common in this setting, and so is magic (Laleli is actually a magic-user, it just hasn't come up yet). Guests of the Mapleseed features bunnygirls as a major element, with more monster girls are on the way.

There *are* bits of mysticized old tech, like the Veil, but the tech level is overall firmly medieval, with maybe the rare firearm showing up. Stay tuned, and you may find the Glowpebble Path setting is closer to what you like than you think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES