Minding My Welcoming Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enveloping the swollen head with only modest difficulty, she smoothly encircled the dark knob with room to swirl her warm tongue across the supple surface to my vocal satisfaction.

"Mmmmm, yes, doll, take long john in little by little, and once you've swallowed it down I promise a creamy finish," I sighed, the sensation of her wet tongue gliding over the perceptive crown marvelous and exceeding my expectations.

'Slep, slup, smuf,' the exploited wife's slurping began quietly but increased steadily as another inch entered her mouth, with her head leveling to my growing cock still attaining its full stature.

Now, her efforts gathered steam, with nearly half my tensing shaft in her mouth. I was completely hard, forcing her jaw to distend extremely to consume as much as possible.

"Uhhh, Mattie, you're so pretty with, ohhh, a thick black cock in your mouth," I moaned, struggling to speak between ragged breaths as she repeatedly bobbed taking in another inch of my throbbing pole between her lips.

Whatever confusion or distress she was experiencing sucking the ebony shaft of a stranger in betrayal of her marital vows, the mental image caught fire in her mind as a devilish gleam twinkling in her emerald eyes and my peppy, redheaded Welcoming neighbor Lady converted into salacious wildcat with the flip of a switch.

'Smup, smuk, smak," the smacking of her wet lips plying my unyielding staff rose to a din of oral fixation.

To my surprise, the modest white wife used only her mouth, pressing the flat of her palms firmly against her thighs as if doing otherwise broke some unwritten rule.

Mattie's distorted lips framed my veined staff assiduously, dragging a shiny path of saliva on the dark skin in their wake as the compromised woman did everything in her power to extract her creamy reward.

Raking her teeth along the sensitive surface as she retreated, my lily-white neighbor then twirled her tongue expertly around the tender cockhead only to gulp down the length again over and over.

"Agh, oh yes, Mrs. Newburg, you suck cock well, uhh, better than I expected," I groaned, purposefully using her married name as reminder of her status as a cheating cocksucking wife to a black man she'd only just met.

My coarse remark only fueled the fire.

For the first time, I sensed my burrowing crown meet the restrictive barrier of her throat, accompanied by a grunt from my oral benefactress when it punched through lodging several inches of my pipe into her pipe, pressing my kinky pubic hairs firmly against her nose and upper lip as she took me to the root.

'Uggck, uggh, guck,' she choked, and her throat bulged as she held me in place for a remarkable ten seconds.

Mattie's indelicately snorted for air and her gagging reflex unintentionally massaged the responsive surface of my crown generating a building need for release, before ultimately withdrawing for life-sustaining air.

'HUUUAH,' she gasped a deep breath staring up in a daze through watery eyes, then quickly returning to engulf my slippery cock again.

To my disappointment, she dismissed throating me a second time, but applied such marvelous suction by hollowing her cheeks that it more than made up for the absence of the arousing massage.

"Yeah, baby, suck it good. Suck your reward, uhh, right outta my, ohh, big black cock," I urged, knowing the countdown to launch was short and her surprising skills were going to provide the creamy treat I'd promised.

In a fog of lust overwhelming her remorse at her infidelity, Mattie picked up my signal, startling me when I felt the delicate fingers of her left hand gently corral by large hanging ball sack to gingerly squeeze and tug even as her straining mouth persisted in suctioning my ready-to-burst ebony cock.

I caught a quick glance of her eyes to the gold wedding band on her ring finger as she bobbled and played with my hairy nut pouch.

The ring was a stark reminder of her husband at home watching a baseball game on TV, unaware at that moment the precious symbol of his wife's devotion he'd worked so hard to pay for and fitted to her nimble white finger, embraced the dark skin of a stranger's wrinkled scrotum as she diligently sucked him off.

Mattie winced at the realization and I knew it emotionally devastated my married cocksucker. Still, it didn't dissuade her from finishing the task she'd started under my nefarious influence, dearly desirous of draining me of my creamy load in fulfillment of my sordid design.

'Smup, smup, smup,' she sucked voraciously.

"Awwgggh," I growled as my ass cheeks contracted tightly with my orgasm sending my hips jerking spontaneously forward, forcing her to retreat just as my cockhead erupted at the edge of her circled lips initiating the mighty climax she sought to give, and I was happy to provide.

Thick ropes of heavy cum poured into Mattie's mouth, her oval lips clamping around the rim to accept the results of her remarkable and unexpected blowjob skills. I stood shuddering above watching my tremoring cock pulse dollop after dollop of unfamiliar spunk over her tongue and down her throat.

'Mummf, mumm, muph,' the manipulated wife gulped and swallowed, nursing the head to consume each glutinous drop until gradually it diminished and stopped altogether.

"Wow, Mattie, that truly was a wonderful welcome to the neighborhood," I gushed enthusiastically.

The sullied redhead pulled her glazed mouth away from my shiny knob, a solitary strand of my male ejaculate stretching from the tip to her bottom lip before snapping off as the distance grew too great, adorning her rounded chin as if a medal earned in an obscene display of her oral prowess.

Mattie slumped, lowering her narrow bottom to rest on her haunches as a shadow of despair overcame her countenance, and a queasy expression of loss filled her sad eyes knowing a reservoir of illicit spunk filled her stomach in contravention to her sacred promise of fidelity to her husband.

I knew she still didn't understand why or how she ended up naked on her knees sucking a stranger's big black cock, when all she'd intended was to deliver a welcome basket to the new neighbor.

* * * * *

I let Mattie recover momentarily, naked in my foyer with a single tear gracing her pristine cheek wallowing in her thoughts, but I was a long way from done with my pretty copper-haired Welcoming neighbor Lady. I needed to recuperate myself, so took the time to think seriously about my next move.

"Well, that was a treat. What other goodies can I partake of from your welcome basket?" I asked charmingly, not planting anything in her mind to make her comply but simply allowing my established inhibitors on her free will to refuse my requests to stay in place.

My redheaded sex doll said nothing, merely staring at me questioningly, her skin flushed pink while rising on shaky legs as I enveloped her petite white hand in mine heading towards my comfortable easy chair.

"Come, little darling," I offered, setting her in the seat, then grasping her delicate ankles to hook a knee over each overstuffed chair arm before pulling her hips forward commandingly.

Mattie's curly head now rested against the chair back with her tight little ass perched on the front edge of the cushion. With legs strewn to either side, her cute pink box shown on full display topped by her billowing thatch of copper-toned ringlets and completely vulnerable.

Her curious green eyes darted about the room, then back to mine as she stayed put in the unladylike position, lacking the will to close her legs after I'd so affirmatively placed them there.

"Um, sir, I really should be going," Mattie stuttered with odd deference, her sense of propriety returning even as her situation turned undignified and increasingly perilous. "I only just stopped by to welcome you to the neighborhood. I wasn't expecting, well, to be stripped naked and, um, you know."

"Ha-ha, you mean blowing me? Giving me head? Sucking the cum from a black man's cock?" I chuckled, saying the crude words she couldn't speak in her genteel manner causing her face to blush a shade matching her hair color.

"Yes, um, that. I shouldn't have," she started succinctly, then stopped through no part of my own, perhaps sensing her words of contrition only made her feelings worse.

"No, probably not. At least, not as a married lady, but what's done is done, and sucking me off truly was a welcoming gesture," I chided, purposely rubbing her infidelity in her face just to be cruel.

Mattie swallowed visibly in her shame but even then kept her obscene pose spread gloriously before me with her dainty pink snatch exposed and accessible.

"It's a pretty little quim," I noticed aloud seeking her embarrassment while studying the ruffled fuchsia petals peeking from beneath the red curls framing her slit.

Mattie blushed as I'd hoped but her pussy entrance was no longer sealed as her blossoming labia swelled, growing puffy to reveal the inside of the deep warming gash. A telltale sheen of moisture glistened on the surface suggesting my married visitor was scandalously turned on by her nudity and impending sexual downfall to her anonymous black neighbor.

"I smell the sweet aroma of pussy nectar thick as honey. I'm anxious to sample more from your welcome basket of goodies," I apprised suggestively, preparing her for the taking of my next sumptuous treat.

Without ceremony I dropped to my knees and lowered by face between her spread legs, starting at the left knee trailing my wet tongue along the milky soft skin of her inner thigh, using my left hand to grip and knead the yielding flesh of her other thigh.

"Oh, that's so, um, private," Mattie squeaked in a girlish pitch so high it was piercing, telling me the wonder of her treasured cunt was rarely explored and highly personal to my damsel in distress, possibly not even by her husband, Bob.

Mattie tensed as I inched slowly inward to the center of her core.

I sensed she wanted to bolt before I reached the vortex of her feminine delights, but she didn't, unable to find the strength despite knowing this violation of her womanhood was something she never granted willingly as simply too intimate.

'Wooosh,' I blew warm air lightly over the downy curls from just an inch away emphasizing the closeness of my approach and causing goosebumps to rise along Mattie's contracting tummy up to the very tips of her tightly knotted bullet point nipples.

"Huh-huh," she exhaled nervously, and the flattened cones of her splendid breasts shimmied delightfully before my eyes drilling into her own green orbs across the span of her alabaster torso.

My pause was driving her crazy, fearing my oral assault but also anticipating it's start and just wanting something -- anything, to happen when finally I swiped the flat of my broad tongue deliberately up the flavorful channel from bottom to top, trailing the tip to separate the dewy petals sublimely.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," her tremoring sigh drew from deep in her throat as the rush of erotic sensations flooded her pelvis and raced up her spine forcing a sudden jerk of her upper body sending her lovely tits dancing across her recumbent chest.

At the apex of my delicious travels I felt the covered nub of Mattie's buried clitoris, with my brown eyes peeping over the matted fur of her mound shooting a wink of warning that the bashful little morsel was on my list of goodies to savor, but only in due time.

"Please, it's so, huh, powerful. Oh, so wrong," my morally weakened companion stammered, shaken by the tingling strength of the pass, uncertain if she could tolerate more, and considering the privacy of the act, as a married woman if she should.

'Smuuup,' I licked again, probing my tongue deeper into the heating fissure feeling the wisps of soft pussy hair tickle my nose most wonderfully and gaining my first true taste of her delectable essence.

"Whew, huh, ahhhhh," Mattie whimpered her response to my marvelous tonguing of her cunt as a sensation she'd never experienced so completely.

"Mmmmm, you are delicious, Mattie. You're so generous to welcome me with such a wholesome snack from your basket of goodies," I teased, flashing a big smile exhibiting a smear of her slippery pussy juice on my lips before diving back for more.

"Oh, my god, ohhh, sooo strong," she moaned, her head falling to the back cushion and her red-polished fingernails digging deeply into the padded arms of the big chair.

'Slep, mumph, slurp,' I made sloppy noises for the next five minutes working over Mrs. Newburg's drenched snatch, drilling deeply into her sweltering interior exploring the tender folds in a manner I'm confident no one has ever done to the susceptible lady.

"Unnnnnhhh, uhhh, ohhhhh," the addled redhead issued long, continuous sighs of untold pleasure, reeling from my expert lapping of her responsive pussy as her body jolted periodically with spastic twitches and contortions under a numbing wave of constant stimulation.

Mattie's legs stayed spread wide and even strained at the tendons as I ate her out, bracing my big black hands against the doughy softness of her ivory inner thighs and literally fucking my curled tongue in and out of her flexing cunt hole.

My afternoon lunch delight was on the edge and that's where I kept her for several long, arduous minutes, dipping often into the soaking well of her pussy and teething lightly on the sensitive labia to her utter distraction and delight.

"Mah, ubb, ohh, yesss," Mattie babbled as I primed her for exquisite release.

I was saving her launch into orbit for when I was ready, edging her to the point of mindlessness expecting the simple strike of my tongue tip on her preening clitoris at just the right moment to ignite an eruption of ecstasy and a waterfall of flowing juices as she orgasmed mightily.

"AAAWWWWWHHHHH!" her uncontrolled caterwaul as I targeted a single effective jab directly on the fleshy pearl said my instincts were right.

Mattie's eyes shot wide with green flames and her fuchsia lips formed a quivering 'O' of exhilaration as she climaxed, her thighs quaking so hard every muscle in my arms strained against her powerfully bucking pelvis.

"OHHH, DEAR GAWWWD! OH, I'M, OHHH," Mattie squealed her prayer for salvation, cumming in continuous waves as I kept my wriggling tongue affixed to her agitated clit, working the ravished nugget for all it was worth powering through the fevered crest of each successive orgasm.

It wasn't easy.

My tongue grew tired, and my jaw ached, but I stayed fast, taunting the little nub as a river of female effluent flowed from the besotted woman's fuck channel, washing my lips and even splashing my neck as I believe she actually squirted in her elation.

Collapsing between her limp thighs, the potent scent of musk and sex filled my nostrils as my cheek crushed against her thick bush of shiny red hairs.

Mattie's ragged breathing echoed in my ear nestled on her pussy, the deep sounds gradually softening over the minutes as she calmed and returned to awareness from the dizzying heights of the most extraordinary orgasm she'd ever experienced.

* * * * *

For me, eating pussy is an aphrodisiac.

When I finally stood, after enjoying an especially delicious session dining on Mrs. Mathilde Newburg's sumptuous pink box, I was raging hard and ready for the next course despite feeding a generous portion of my creamy jism into her mouth less than a half hour ago.

The alarm in Mattie's fluttering green eyes gazing at my rigid cock jutting stone-hard straight from my pelvis sent an unwelcome message to the Welcoming neighbor lady that her gracious visit wasn't over just yet.

"Uh, I really should be getting home. The game should, um, be over soon, and Bob..." she mumbled ineffectively.

Mattie's voice trailed off at the mention of her husband's name, with the physical stress of her body-rocking orgasms joining the emotional despair of her unexpected infidelity taking its toll on the staggered, copper-topped beauty.

"Well now, Mrs. Newburg, no welcome is complete without a tour of my new house. That would be downright rude of me after you've hospitably shared your basket of bountiful gifts," I countermanded any such thought of not staying long enough to grant me the most precious goodie she had left to give.

"Let's start with the bedroom," I suggested, scooping her up from the easy chair with her drained body light in my arms and limp as a rag doll.

"Oh, that's very kind, but I shouldn't, I mean, I can't, ohhh," she answered politely in characteristic fashion, conscious of her nudity as I carried her down the hall knowing full-well the only thing in the bedroom she'd be seeing was the bed.

Searching her muddled brain hopelessly trying to piece together the puzzle of unconscionable events occurring during her ostensibly congenial visit, the obstructions I placed on her ability to say 'no' left her incapable of mustering more than a meager objection to this terribly immoral dilemma.

"Here we are," I announced, setting her neatly on the mattress with her elbows impressed into the soft comforter holding up her torso and her legs askew tremoring with uncertainty.

At well over six feet tall, I towered above her frail body with my iron-bar cock bobbing with each pulse of blood rushing its length. Scanning her sweet form again, still flushed and aroused from my talented cunt-licking, I admired her tight pink nipples crinkled as small dots of dense flesh simply begging to be nibbled.

So, that's what I did, bending to grip one between my teeth to slather with my tongue and stretch to a fine point, pinching the other between thumb and forefinger as I did, preparing my already stimulated guest for a round of serious fucking the likes of which I doubt she ever got from Bob.

"There aren't, uh, any curtains. Someone might see me, um, us in here," Mattie noted meekly, self-consciously nodding towards the huge picture window facing the street at the front of the house, anticipating what I planned and fearing the lewd spectacle for our neighbors.

I looked to the pavement of the sidewalk circling the cul-de-sac just ten feet from my bedroom window with a smile, thinking about her concern for propriety with some humor considering she's a married woman naked in the bed of man twenty years her senior whose name she didn't even know, not that she's to blame or anything.

I'd only arrived yesterday and hadn't had the opportunity to put up drapes with the brilliant sun of the afternoon blazing into the room leaving no need for lightning but causing my bashful welcoming committee of one deep concern about discovery by our neighborhood denizens.

"Yes, still moving in, you know. I guess that's why you're here, to greet me, remember?" I chuckled, taking pleasure in her angst about the potential for starring in an unseemly adulterous display for everyone to watch.

"Can't you cover it, or something?" she asked hopefully.

"Sorry, I just don't have anything large enough. It's a big window, but don't fear, its easier for us to see out than anyone to see in," I assured in a half-truth, assuming a gaze in from the bright sunlight to the dark room made it difficult to see anything more than shadowy figures inside.

That said, I suspected it would be easy enough to determine what those figures were doing from the sheer physical nature of their motion.

In addition to which, a panel of the window was open with just the screen between us and the world. If our motion didn't clue someone as to our activities, the loud moans and squeals I anticipated eliciting from Mattie certainly would fill in the gaps of understanding.

"Hey, is that Bob?" I asked abruptly, looking out the window to the house across the cul-de-sac where an average looking white guy about thirty years old was mowing the lawn.