Minding My Welcoming Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mattie's eyes turned with alarm at the mention of her husband, her pale naked body scrambling across the mattress with sexy cat-like alacrity to check the window, finding Bob strolling up and down the yard pushing the mower wearing dark sunglasses and listening to headphones as he did.

"Y-yes, yes, that's Bob. He doesn't know I'm here. I should really go," the petrified wife squeaked but did not move, her high-pitched voice speaking as much from fear of discovery as shame but remained frozen in place by her implacable inability to refuse me.

"I didn't even realize you live directly across the circle," I informed Mattie, reveling in her dismay.

Of course, that's why she was so attuned to my presence before coming over in welcome only an hour ago. It was good information to have for future 'visits' by Mrs. Newburg, but that wasn't important right now.

"Wave to let him know you're here," I gleefully raised my hand and called aloud. "Hi Bob!"

"Nooooo! He can't see me. I shouldn't be here. I'm naked in a stranger's house," Mattie screeched, guilt and regret roiling her emotions.

In his headphones and with the mower running, I knew Bob couldn't possibly hear me, and out in the sunshine from the dark of my bedroom he most certainly couldn't see me either, but it scared the hell out of Mattie and that's really all I wanted anyway, taking amusement from her distress.

Honestly, it was difficult to blame the socially upright woman, after all, the modest neighborhood gadfly was performing sex acts she rarely undertook with Bob with a man she barely knew, disparaging her moral standards and marital chastity -- and with a black man at that in her lily-white world.

Mattie simply couldn't explain why she'd disgraced herself by not vehemently resisting my untoward advances, or how she tarnished her dignity by submitting to my every demand without more than a whimper of protest.

So panicked about Bob learning of her unfaithfulness, Mattie crouched on hands and knees on the downy comforter terrified of her preoccupied husband looking towards our direction, hooking her feet over the mattress edge unknowingly setting her pussy in a perfect position to be taken.

"Now, now, Mattie, I'm no stranger," I scoffed with faux injury to my feelings as I sidled up to her backside without her ever realizing it in her distracted state. "Why, you've seen me naked, and even sucked my cock. Hell, you've got a bellyful of my cum in your tummy even as we speak."

A wave of nausea rolled through my friendly visitor as I spoke the nasty truth, and I sensed poor Mrs. Newburg's abject sorrow at her failings as a wife and utter mental disgust knowing my foul semen resided in her stomach, not to mention the embarrassingly intimate act of my eating her pussy to orgasm.

Unsettled by grief and remorse, Mattie lowered her face to her hands on the cover shedding quiet tears, illicitly posed ready for action even as her husband ignorantly mowed the lawn within eyeshot just across the street.

It was a lovely moment, and I simply couldn't resist snapping a picture of the usually cheerful woman's ripe ass propped in the air at the side of my bed with her slippery slick cunt undefended and ready for my mount before ditching the camera to get down to the business of fucking the pretty, compromised redhead.

My need to satisfy my hard-on in Mattie's inviting pink twat was simply too strong to delay further.

"Mrs. Newburg, how nice of you to extent another sweet offer. You're a very welcoming lady indeed, and I'm happy to accept," I chirped merrily at the image of her marvelously inflamed slit set wet and gaping ready for use between a pair of puffy labia.

"Huhhh! Ohhh, what about, huh, Bob? My husband?" she yelped, raising her head from her misery in recognizing the extenuating stretch of her forbidden entrance as my fat purple-brown cockhead pierced the gateway to lodge at the rim within its sacred walls.

'Smack,' the noise from my light slap of appreciation resounded in my room, not as punishment, but merely because her cute ass looked so tempting and available.

"Owwh," she peeped in response but that was it, as it wasn't a hard slap.

Reaching into her harried thoughts, I learned quickly Bob was below average in size and she was often disappointed during sex, left hanging on the precipice of orgasm when he'd shoot his wad before his shrinking little noodle slipped out of her needy twat prematurely.

Just to be neighborly, I thought I'd remedy that issue for the mousy red-haired housewife with the lovable body.

Grasping her milky white hips and pulling farther into the unresisting channel, I swiftly buried over half my length, generating the melodious accompaniment of Mattie Newburg straining to accept my excruciatingly thick shaft into her narrow cock sheath.

"Awwnh, awwh," the besieged woman sighed strenuously with my hurried introduction.

"I'll be sure to leave some leftover pussy for Bob, if you still have a taste for him after you've had a generous portion of prime dark meat," I gloated with the ridiculous comment, but I was having fun so 'what the hell?'

Smiling broadly, I stared at the unaware wimp across the street blithely mowing his lawn as his pretty, devoted wife bent on hands and knees taking the big black cock of their new neighbor into her precious white pussy in an unintended gesture of welcome and friendship.

"Wow, you're tight, Mattie. Bob must not stretch your snug little fuck hole much," I snarled my insult of her husband even as I extolled the splendidly narrow glove-like interior of her under-challenged snatch.

"Uhhh, too thick, unh, hurts," Mattie gasped aloud in her struggle to take my exceptional girth with her knees shaking and her pelvis raised only by the strength of my hands and the length of my sturdy shaft now buried to the hilt.

"Not much I can do about that, doll, but I promise it gets better," I assured, rearing back leaving just the swollen crown at the rim and drawing her plump pussy lips along, ready to plow in again without warning.

"Ohhhhh, ohh, deep, too deep," the curly-topped sprite moaned, half-afraid and half-enthralled by the overstuffed expansion of her cock sleeve in a way she never dreamed with her smaller husband.

"Umm, you're a good fit, Mrs. Newburg, I feel welcome in your neighborly chamber already," I praised her tight snatch, sensing every fold within its walls collapse around my invading stanchion and no doubt sparking nerve endings within Mattie never reached by Bob's puny white dick.

I moved my hips with increasing regularity as her angst over the entry of my cock and her difficulty accommodating it eased with each reintroduction into the slippery channel.

"Huh, huh, ahhh, better. Hmmm, that's better," she cooed, relaxing into our illicit union while I glided comfortably in and out of the gripping maw with a smooth cadence with her luscious cunt marvelously massaging my thrusting tool.

"See, little lady, unh, Bob can't fuck you this well, uhh, with his little guy," I rasped between deepening breaths, driving into her with measured strokes and cruelly forcing her to think of her husband as she fucked a virtual stranger across the street from their suburban home.

Mattie didn't say a word, simply drawing precious air with increasingly ragged breaths, but I saw her gaze drift towards her home through glazed green eyes considering her husband and their happy marriage, watching as he heedlessly mowed away while her passion built under my constant fucking.

My faltering redheaded beauty's head dropped again to the mattress, her curly locks draping her pale face and her body rocking back and forth on my insistent pole, losing herself to forces within her surrendering body she couldn't control or resist.

So, I doubled down, determined to drive Mattie to a soul-wrecking orgasm within view of her diminished husband mowing the yard of the quaint home symbolic of their happy life, hoping to break her completely to her need and my cock.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," the gentle refrain from her circled lips repeated as I sliced into her sloppy wet cunt, now fully adjusted to accommodate my substantial width and accepting my entire length without overt distress.

"Awwwggh, dear god," she released an especially deep moan just as I saw her dreamy eyes flash to her gold wedding band.

The recognition of her infidelity perversely drove her passion higher, apparently striking a particularly effective blow against her societally-instilled morality and undermining her instinct not to cum on the cock of stranger in betrayal of her vows.

"C'mon, Mattie, cum for me, baby, unggh, cum hard for me. Aggh, look at your husband across the street and cum on my, ugh, big black cock like a good wife," I urged viciously realizing her conflict.

I knew she genuinely didn't want to cum with someone other than Bob, and especially a man she just met. It was only through my mental influence she was fucking the new neighbor within eyesight of her home, and I derived a special thrill with that understanding.

Grasping her swinging left melon beneath her chest, I squeezed and pulled harshly on her diamond hard nipple, tugging it mercilessly to spark the stimulus needed to propel her over the top.

Mattie involuntarily responded to my demeaning demand, lifting her head to fix her eyes on Bob just as a crushing tremor of climax overcame her shuddering body.

"Oh, I can't! Please, I c-can't, ohhhhh, I can't stop myself, uh, cummmmming!" the blushing woman's red hair flailed back as a quaking orgasm cascaded throughout her torso sending her body convulsing as I continued to drive forcefully drawing out the peak of her ecstasy as long as possible.

'Wap, wap, WAP!'

I smacked her petite bottom again at the crest of her orgasm, with the last spank especially hard leaving a hard to explain handprint I intended to be present later when she undressed before her husband getting ready for bed.

"Go, Mattie, slam my black cock!" I charged as she pushed back every bit as much as I pushed forward, fucking her brutally to break her resolve as a good wife with my powerful hips pummeling her tiny, upturned snatch with each hard driving thrust.

"Oh, ohhh, fuck, that's good! Ohhh, your black cock is so fucking good!" Mattie howled maniacally, mimicking my exhortation and spitting curse words I guessed she rarely used.

I rode her for another minute, her small body shimmying and rocking as a second wave hit until she settled into a gentle cooing as an inkling of sanity returned. I assumed Mattie was coming down the mountain of her brilliant climax, with the beleaguered look of remorse and sorrow about her adultery returning as she panted raggedly on my bed.

I should say, I like doggy-style fucking -- it's powerful, dominant and fun for me and my partner.

The problem is it's anonymous, at least for the woman. That's great sometimes, as I love watching her tits careen wildly beneath her torso and gripping her hips to pull her onto my cock, but other times I want a woman to look me in the eyes as I take her to sexual bliss.

Ego, I suppose.

Now was a time for the latter, and it became important to me that Mattie Newburg look me in the eyes as I fucked her to another screaming climax while planting my seed in her fertile uterus. Flipping her effortlessly onto her back across the width of the bed, I now had an excellent view of Bob mowing the lawn as I screwed his demure wife into next week.

"Wait, isn't this enough? Please, no more, I just want to go home," she begged, ravaged by shame at allowing the desecration of her marriage.

Primed on pre-natal vitamin supplements and eschewing birth control hoping to conceive someday soon, Mattie intuitively divined my plan to fuck her bareback.

Her eyes fidgeted, desperately working the problem through her cluttered brain in dreaded fear of the possible long-term consequences, before ultimately succumbing to my directives dismissing any thoughts of refusal.

"You're going fuck me again. I know you didn't cum yet, and you want to fuck me again until you do," she stated succinctly, recognizing the obvious with surprising calm before her distress rose to the surface.

Climbing over her recumbent body, I parted her slack thighs without effort to drop my weight onto her diminutive frame setting my coal black skin in bold contrast to her ivory white contours.

"Please, don't cum in me. Bob and I are trying to start a family, and I'm not on anything," Mattie's simple plea was issued before I could even reply.

"I know," I answered vaguely, not explaining how I knew. "We'll see. Fate can decide."

Slipping my cock easily into her yielding snatch, I sank to the bone with Mattie gushing involuntarily as my cunt-splitting shaft spread her narrow fuck channel widely, merging our bodies as if night meeting day, ready to nail her to the mattress and let nature take whatever course it chose.

"Ahhh," she reflexively sighed as my engorged lance skewered her pussy, welcoming the return of the dark soldier even knowing its potential to inflict irreparable harm on her marriage and radically change her future.

Fully in control, I draped the capitulating wife's limber legs over my shoulders ensuring maximum penetration -- a sensation Mattie undoubtedly felt, inhaling abruptly through open lips with her impassioned eyes aimlessly flittering in receiving my infiltrating spear.

Interestingly, she adroitly shifted her hips permitting my angle of entry in the most comfortable manner.

"Mmm, ohh, you go so deep," she whinnied almost inaudibly when the spongy head of my cock met the barrier of her cervix in a novel event for the subdued wife.

I lowered my face just inches from her own, mashing my hairless chest against her flattened melons making direct eye-to-eye contact unavoidable.

"I'm fucking you, Mattie, deep and hard, and I'll keep fucking you 'til everyone in the neighborhood hears you," I whispered in the most non-menacing voice I could manage, despite the threatening message I sent.

Probing her thoughts while looking deeply into her emerald orbs, Mattie was scared and fighting her passion in an unwinnable battle as my pulsing cock filled her elastic sheath.

The mortified wife didn't understand her inability to resist. She knew she should flee, but couldn't moxie up the strength to do so, simply letting me withdraw and slide in again, and then again.

"Unh, unh," I grunted audibly a minute later, sawing my cock into her tight steamy confines vigorously this time, not playing games or pretending to drive her inexorably to climax with a slow, compassionate grind.

No, this time I was fucking Mattie Newburg, and as I drilled into her pussy relentlessly I also drilled into her eyes, willing her cum before I came too. Her expression was a confused tableau of concern, sorrow, and most definitely, sexual hunger, so I fucked even harder.

"Huh, huh," Mattie breathed harshly pinned beneath my hulking body, her hips recoiling when I bottomed out in her sweltering fuck hole and following my retreating cock as it threatened to exit her pussy with each compelling turn.

"Yes, I'm fucking you, Mattie, and I'm going to cum in you," I murmured gently, staring into her eyes intently speaking the truth. "You'll cum too, knowing I planted a seed, but not knowing for certain if it will take."

"Oh, please, please, oh dear lord, sooo fucking wrong, uh, so fucking long, ung, so fucking strong," she chanted poetically in acknowledging her every collective thought, telling me I was winning and sinking her into an abyss of erotic arousal and need for completion.

"Aggh, look at me, babe, look at me now!" I cajoled with my hips a blur hammering her squishy cunt with all I had but not turning my eyes from her for one moment.

"Ohh, ohhhhh, yes, cum. Cum inside me," my welcoming wife gasped in surrender, realizing I was close and clasping her hands around my neck holding my face directly before her own wondrous green eyes.

"RAAGGHHH!" I bellowed, the sound no doubt carrying through the window screen and possibly to Bob's ears as I poured forth my potent load, painting the heated reservoir of her uterus.

Mattie's expression changed from reluctance, to hunger, to sublime bliss sensing the warm semen fill her arable cum chamber.

"AHHH, I'M CUMMING TOO! I CAN'T STOP IT!" she yelled in a pitch unrecognizably Mattie Newburg to her longtime neighbors in their homes nearby.

Not surprisingly, smothered in his headphones, Bob didn't look up as his beloved wife and prospective mother of his future family accepted the potent cum of another man in a bed just across from his house.

Mattie's bottom lip trembled, but without looking into her mind I didn't know whether from sadness at her infidelity or demented joy at the ecstatic ride she received for the simple act of delivering a welcome basket of delectable goodies to her new neighbor.

Eventually, we came down together with me lying on top and my spent cock deflating in the pool of vital semen buried in her fertile garden.

"I-I've stayed too long. I have to go," Mattie finally sobbed, pushing me aside with impressive strength and dashing to retrieve her clothes for the short trip home to the safety and security of her husband and home.

* * * * *

Mrs. Mathilde Newburg walked quietly in her own nightmarish world of uncertainty about pretty much everything she was so sure of only two hours earlier -- her home, her marriage to Bob, and having a family, along with exactly by whom.

Not knowing her condition, and not knowing if she'd go back, fate will decide while carrying a disturbing sense she already knew the harrowing answer.

THE END