Mindy's Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy loved when he did that, he had gotten so good at rimming he had her totally excited in no time. His tongue and saliva filled her, and she knew readied her to take him inside her.

She felt him rise and heard the rustle as his sweats and shorts fell to the floor, and then she could feel his rock hard tip knocking on her rear door. She loved how he would circle her entrance with his cock. She was also glad they had kept a little bottle of the lubricant on the counter, and that he had been dripping it on his hard shaft and her waiting, willing opening.

She sensed he was through teasing her, and braced herself on the counter, just in time to enjoy his first slow, deep, long thrust. He stayed at her hilt for that wonderful few seconds and she could feel his arms around her, sliding up inside her shirt to caress her breasts. He then pulled his cock slowly out until just his tip was still inside her. Once again he held himself there for a few moments until the all forceful thrust. His rimming had made her so hot she knew he would be able to make her cum by his thrusts into her.

She moaned loudly, and it echoed in the kitchen. She could hear Jonathan's "YES" each time he pounded himself into her. She even thrust herself back to help increase the strength of his thrust and soon, she could hear his deep moans, and she knew he was close. He kept thrusting into her and she kept pushing back to accept the thrusts and as she heard his guttural moan she could feel his arms wrap around her to hold them tightly together. As he was at her hilt he screamed her name, and came deeply inside her. The instant she heard him scream, "Mindy!" she let go of her cum, trying to catch it with her hand. She did catch some, as he lay exhausted on top of her trying to regain his strength, she reached her hand around and loved the feel of him licking her cum from her hand.

He broke away from her so they could kiss and share her cum, just as they heard the water shut off upstairs.

"Good timing honey."

"Good everything honey."

"So, do you think you will be able to work on the photos and videos?"

"Give me a cup of that special coffee, and keep it brewing and I think I will do ok, but I want more of you tonight, in bed where we can really have each other."

"You're on! I'll keep you coffeed up and make you keep that promise."

They were kissing when a refreshed and freshly shaved Kory came bounding down the stairs.

"Oh sorry guys, didn't mean to interrupt, but I feel great! Let's get to it!'

Kory bounded back up the stairs with Jonathan following at much slower and reluctant pace. Mindy followed with the special cup of coffee.

₪> * * <₪

Vivian got the breakfast done and all the cleanup chores administered, as well as what the girls should be doing during the afternoon. She was assured by all the girls it would be fine for her to go over to Mindy and Jonathan's to look at the pictures.

She decided to walk the mile and a half over to Jonathan and Mindy's house, not only to enjoy the beautiful day, but to clear her head a little bit more. She walked briskly and kept her eyes on the sidewalk. She tried to ignore all the catcalls, whistles, and car horns. She never did understand that type of behavior and wondered who in their right mind would think a girl, other than a working girl, would even pay attention to such rudeness.

But then she remembered it was 'her fault' because she was a beautiful girl, wearing some relatively tight clothes, and walking alone. For some reason some of the male society thought that was clear license to treat her in any fashion they wished. Ugh!

She finally made it to the house, and knocked on the door. Mindy heard her and as she ran down the stairs shouted over her shoulder, "Viv's here!"

Kory had found a picture of Vivian, actually he had looked for it as soon as he downloaded the last camera he used. He had seen Vivian standing alone at the end of the dock, after the ceremony. She had a half smile on her face as she looked out over the water with such a beautifully serene expression. It was like she was gazing into her future, and loving what she was seeing.

Her dress looked lovely in the early dusk lighting, and Kory had done a little adjusting to accentuate her face with a little extra lighting, he even put a very faint aura around her. The end result was a fabulously gorgeous shot of Vivian in the waning sunset. It really was model material as she looked so very beautiful. Kory had the finished picture up on the large monitor he was working in front of when Mindy and Vivian came into the room.

"Hi Vivian!" Kory said. He got up from his seat and waved his hand toward the monitor. "I found this and made it for you, I think it is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen, if I do say so myself."

Vivian stood mesmerized by the photo, she had never had any 'professional' photos done of her, and she was speechless and spellbound.

"Well, I guess Vivian has nothing to say, but I absolutely love it!" Mindy exclaimed as she poked Vivian in the ribs with her elbow.

"Kory, I had no idea you were taking my picture then. I do love it too, but it hardly even looks like me. It looks like it should be on a magazine or something."

"It looks exactly like you Vivian. You are a beautiful woman. Jonathan and Mindy have been filling me in about the Foundation and transgendered girls. I have to admit being a bit unsure at first (he put it mildly), but when I saw this picture and remembered what I was feeling when I took it, and then when I was slightly touching it up, I realized their whole point. You are a beautiful woman Vivian, and I am so very happy that I have gotten to meet you, hang with you a bit, and even kiss you." Kory's face reddened with the last part of his little speech.

Vivian was so happy, her eyes teared up a bit as she walked over to Kory.

"I am so happy I got to meet you too Kory, and I hope we can spend more time together."

"Wow! That would be great! Now, let us get back to work, we don't have much time left before Jonathan and Mindy are going to take David and Mia to the airport. We wanted to put a couple thumb drives together for them so they can look at the pictures and videos on their flight. We are also going to use part of Mia's cloud program with passwords and protection, so they can see it all when they get to a place they can access the internet."

"Ok, don't let me stop you, do you mind if I look over your shoulder as you work?"

"I think I would like that a lot Vivian."

Jonathan looked over at Mindy, and they shared a happy head nodding smile together as they looked at Vivian standing closely to Kory as he worked.

It was great fun to hear him explaining what he was doing while Vivian nodded her head and said "uh huh" a lot, and also her gasps as gorgeous picture after gorgeous picture appeared on his monitor.

₪> * * <₪

"You have everything you need honey?"

Mia smiled at her husband as he showed his concern as to her readiness for their honeymoon. They had decided to go to a Greek Island, Naxos. It had the beaches for David (an avid early morning beach comber) and a nice little town with restaurants, shops, museums and other activities for Mia. They found it funny that they both had always wanted to go to Greece, to see the history and to try to feel a part of it. They had heard it wouldn't be too crowded and it sounded like the perfect place to celebrate their love and their new status as man and wife. Both chuckled and or giggled when they said that.

"Yes, dear, I think I have everything I need. I decided to pack a little light and to go shopping while we are there."

"Sounds like a good plan to me, I might even look for some clothes there too."

"Now that's something I have never heard you say!" Mia giggled. "I don't think I have seen you buy one item of clothing since I've known you. This is sounding like more and more fun all the time."

David laughed, "My wardrobe is perfect for me as it is, but I do think something from the honeymoon would be a very special treat. Any time we want we can dress up in our clothes we bought on our honeymoon and pretend we are back there."

"What time is Mindy and Jonathan coming to take us to the airport?" Mia asked.

"They should be here in about a half an hour," said David.

"They must have had quite the time last night, well this morning really, I never heard them come home. And we were quite active until after two in the morning," Mia smiled.

"Quite active indeed, we had a lot of catching up to do," David winked.

"So do you feel caught up yet?" Mia asked.

"Oh my no, we have our entire honeymoon to wear each other down, in such a beautiful way." David replied with a sparkle in his eye. He reached for his bride, and Mia melted into his arms. They hugged and then kissed like it was their first time.

"Mmmmm, I think I am very ready to go," purred Mia.

₪> * * <₪

"We have to get this stuff done you guys!" Mindy half yelled from behind the two men bent over the desks looking at their monitors and trying to work feverishly to edit and prepare the photos and videos from the previous night's wedding.

"Ok, give us about fifteen minutes and we'll be able to give them three full thumb drives, which should keep them entertained for most of the hours on the plane." Jonathan proclaimed.

He and Kory had saved some of the work on their computers and started copying the work to some very large capacity thumb drives, that could easily hold the pictures, videos, and slide shows that they had put together. They had made a good team, and worked well together. Mindy and Vivian were quite impressed at their skill, and especially Kory's computer literacy and how he even put Jonathan to shame a bit with his speed and eye for the best in the graphics.

"Ok, you two finish up, I'm going next door to get Mia's car ready. She told us to use it since your little sports car isn't going to handle all the luggage and four people." Mindy said as she headed for the door.

"Hold on hon, I'll come with you and help, as I guess our two strong men will be trying to lift those heavy thumb drives over to the car," Vivian jibbed as she followed Mindy.

As the girls headed downstairs Mindy sighed, "I don't think they heard a word we said."

"Yes, there is no shortage of concentration in those two!"

Just as David and the two girls loaded the last bag into the trunk, Jonathan and Kory came running down Jonathan's stairs and over the lawn to David's driveway.

"Here you go, there are hours of entertainment on these four (they had filled more than they first thought) drives," Jonathan huffed and puffed after the short run.

"Thanks Jonathan, I'm sure we'll love them, but man, you are going to have to get back to exercising. All this computer work has got you puffing from that short little run!" David teased.

"We should really get going here, international flights have a longer check in time," David said as he looked at his watch.

"Ok, I see the girls have all the luggage loaded for us," Jonathan winked at Mindy, who gave a pretend frown back.

"Viv, you and Kory are welcome to stay at our place and work on the pictures and stuff," said Mindy in her best match maker voice.

Kory's head popped right up with a big smile when he heard Vivian thank Mindy and said she would love to stay and help Kory.

Kory actually reached for Vivian's hand as they stood waiving to the honeymooners and their drivers.

"Wow, how cool are they?" Vivian said with deep respect.

"I didn't get to talk to them much, mainly told them where to stand and what to do for the photos I was taking, but they sure make a stunning couple. I envy the love they have, and how evident it is when they are near. It is like an energy field, a field of love, and I happily let it surround me."

Vivian chuckled at his explanation as they walked back to the house. She could sense how comfortable she was in Kory's company, he must have too, for he put his arm around her shoulder as they walked.

Once back inside, they went up the stairs to Jonathan's office to get back to work.

₪> * * <₪

"Yo, Pain, man it's good to see ya'll back yo. We thought you been offed man."

"Shutup, you don't have any idea what I've been through, and that agent or whoever he was, really underestimated the scope of my power. It took a few weeks and a lot of promises, that I made good on, but I finally got back here, and that dude, the dude that hired him, and all them trannies over there are in for a real surprise.

****

Pain told his men of his adventures in trying to get out of Africa. He had been drugged that day when he walked out of his house, his guards had also been drugged and replaced so he was vulnerable when he stepped out of the house.

The next thing he remembered was being tied up and inside of some sort of transport plane that had little seats on either side of a wide body. They had him all tied from head to toe and laying in the middle of the floor.

He remembered landing because it hurt as he bounced up and down on the hard floor as they landed on an obviously backwoods landing strip. He saw the door open, and six men came over, picked him up and threw him out the back of the plane into a horse drawn cart full of straw.

The cart took him deep inside the jungle, and he saw what looked like some sort of village up ahead. Once the cart reached the village, the driver unhooked his cart from the horses and the cart fell back on its rear gate, rolling him onto the jungle floor, much to the loud enjoyment of a large group of natives. There were still some men in western clothes, pacing, and watching him carefully.

The natives dragged him into one of the huts, and one of the western dressed men drugged him again.

When he awoke, he was still tied, and still in a hut. There were a couple of the natives with very old rifles guarding him. He tried talking but they didn't speak English. They yelled something out the door of the hut and one of the men in western clothing came in.

Pain started saying some of the names of the men he had done business with in the human trafficking business. Long ago he had learned the profitability of selling "sex slaves" through the human trafficking market. He had made quite a name for himself in that nefarious business as well and had made many contacts on both sides of the ocean. He rattled off a few of the names he remembered and got no reaction, but then he remembered the most brutal of the ones he had met, said his name and the man's head quickly jerked around and he stared at Pain.

"Get Zawahiri, tell him you have Pain, and that you and he will be paid handsomely if you help Pain get back to the US".

That was all it took, and with promises of payment he was finally taken to places where he could access the internet. He was able to transfer funds into the correct accounts, to facilitate his escape and eventual return flight back home. It helps to have a complete crew of professionals who know how to make up the correct and very passable paperwork to get on a flight to the US. He smiled to himself at the irony, for these same professionals were used by the CIA and other 'good guys' spy agencies to do the same thing. To them, there were no good guys or bad guys, as long as they had the exorbitant amount of money it takes to create the pseudonym and the close to flawless paperwork to match the pseudonym, politics took a very back seat.

Money, especially him with money, could solve everything in Pain's world, or at least he thought so. This time was different although, for he had lost his 'it's only business' attitude and was now driven by deep rage and a desire to inflict the most painful and complete revenge. He had time during his 'lost weeks' to think of ways to get back at the men who had tried to dispose of him, and the 'trannies' that had set him up and left him.

₪> * * <₪

"Off to the Foundation then driver, if you please," joked David. "Christine wants to come to see us off at the airport. I didn't have the heart to tell her that really doesn't happen like it used to. She and Dirk are going to follow us to the airport for the final 'good byes'.

"No problem sir," Jonathan joked right back in what he thought was his best chauffer's voice. He nimbly drove the car the short distance to the Foundation House.

"Looks like we beat them here, I know Mom spent the night with him, Vivian told me," Mia smirked. "I better text her to see where they are."

"No need honey, here they come now," David observed.

Jonathan had pulled to the curb in front of the Foundation, and Dirk pulled in right behind them. Jonathan got out to double check the route to the airport with Dirk. As he was walking back to Mia's car, he noticed a car coming from the other side of the street rather fast for this small neighborhood street. He didn't notice the rear window behind the driver's seat being opened and was too late to duck as the first blast of bullets came at him. That was the last thing he remembered.

Dirk had thrown Christine to the floor as soon as he saw the gun's muzzle. He also ducked, covering Christine until he heard the tires of the gunmen's car squeal and the gun shots stop. He yelled at Christine to get out of the car and before she could close the door properly he was off in pursuit. He reached into the glove box as he drove with one hand on the wheel to pull out the magnetized flasher and stuck it on top of his car. He also got his radio out, and was on it with all the information he could muster as fast as he could. The shooter's car had quite a lead on him, and he was having to be a bit reckless to even stay within sight so he could relay its position through his radio.

Luckily it appeared Pain had used men unfamiliar with the territory again and the shooter's car made a couple of silly turns trying to lose its tail. Dirk was able to surmise quickly where the best place for his reinforcements should be, and relayed that information to the desk sergeant who agreed with his theory.

They were both right, and just as the shooter's car turned another right onto a small residential street, it was met head on by two police cruisers in front and quickly two more from behind, plus Dirk's car. All officers were alerted the men in the car were heavily armed and quite dangerous, which was now quite obvious due to the volley of bullets coming their way. One of the police cars used his loudspeaker to alert those in the neighborhood to remain indoors and away from the windows and the street side part of their homes. The other car wasted no time in getting the gas/smoke bomb gun out.

They all had to duck behind their cars as they tried to get out, as the shooting from inside the car was a tremendous stream.

"Shit they must have a bunch of automatic weapons in there! C'mon Charlie, get that smoke bomb inside there now!

Charlie took sharp aim and pulled the trigger. The little bomb flew right through the back window, but hit the inside roof of the car because of the angle Charlie shot it from. After hitting the roof, it fell to the car floor. The shooting stopped as they watched the car rock as the shooters all tried to find the bomb. But to no avail. The surrounding cops and neighbors heard the short boom, and saw the large cloud of dark grey gas escaping from the stunned car.

All seven of the cops quickly surrounded the car, opened the doors, and dragged the four coughing and stunned shooters out of the car and into hand and leg cuffs.

By this time the big police van had arrived as well as all the rest of the on duty and most of the off duty policeman from this small town. This was an event that never happens in their safe little burg and they were damn sure they were going to take care of it and make sure the perpetrators were apprehended and hauled off.