Mindy's Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, what are these kids, twelve? Man he wanted to be sure to use 'first timers' for some reason. I'm really not comfortable with all this," Dirk surmised as he watched his compatriots load the shooters inside the van.

₪> * * <₪

"It's really cool being with you Vivian, and I really like being able to show you my work." Kory was trying to impress Vivian with his photo working prowess.

"I like being here with you too Kory, you know you are very easy to be with, and I enjoy it a lot. You have this quality of being unaffected by all that is, and just seeing things from your point of view and going with that. I find that to be a very wonderful thing about you. You don't assume anything, yet you try to go for what you want." Vivian thought she would up the ante in their discussion to see just where Kory stood.

"Mindy told me about the Foundation and the girls that live there. I have to admit I had never even heard the word 'transgendered' before and they both had to explain it to me."

"So, what do you think about it, about me?"

"I liked what Jonathan told me about he and David loving the woman inside, the person they were with, not the description. It made a lot of sense, and let me relax and go with my first impression and feelings for you."

"Oh really, and what were your first impressions and feelings if I may ask?'

"Of course you can," Kory spun his chair around so he could be face to face with Vivian. "From the very first moment I saw you from afar, I thought you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I found myself taking so many pictures of you, all your expressions, your movements, and how your gorgeous body looked from all angles.

And then when you let me talk to you, and hang out with you I was overjoyed. You could probably tell I'm not very good at the social things, and I was surprised you didn't kick me out of your face because of my inexperience."

"I'm going to butt in here a little Kory if you don't mind,' Vivian said smiling.

"I really enjoyed your lack of the current version of how a male meets a female. I loved not having any of the old, tired lines thrown out at me. I loved how you showed me respect even when you were so obviously turned on in my presence," Vivian noticed his face redden and eyes fall to the floor. She stopped and held his chin softly in both hands and slowly lifted his face to be even with hers.

"Kory, a girl notices those things, and it is a compliment most of the time, especially when the man just goes on without trying to throw that part of it at me right away. Just because a girl can make a guy get hard just by being with them doesn't mean she wants to jump his bones right there. A girl likes a little romance sometimes, and believe it or not, you showed that to me in your way of trying to work through your shyness and lack of 'practiced' lines. I found you to be totally hot and wanted to be with you."

"Wow Viv, thank you, I had so much fun being with you, dancing with you, talking with you, um kissing you." Kory's voice trailed off a bit at the end of the sentence and moved his lips closer to hers. Vivian met his lips with hers and they shared a beautiful, deep kiss. Viv was the first to let her tongue flicker inside Kory's mouth, but he picked up the lead quickly and soon, their tongues were dancing together, as their arms completed an embrace.

Vivian got up from her chair and led Kory into Mindy's office room and rolled out the mattress she kept there for when a friend wanted to stay over. Kory was quiet but happy to help with the mattress. Once the mattress was flat on the floor, Vivian pulled Kory down with her and he lay atop her as their hands began the caresses they had wanted that previous night. Vivian quickly squeezed her hand under the elastic band of his sweats and found his throbbing penis, hardened by the budding erotic play. She loved holding his hardness in her hands and how his breathing was very deep and hard.

Kory could feel he was just about ready to shoot his load and tried everything he had heard about to keep it from happening too early. The math equations and state capitols weren't working. He decided to fess up and told Vivian "I'm a virgin, this is my first time, and I think I'm about to explode!"

Vivian rolled them over, slid down his front, pulled down the waist of his sweats and freed his pulsating penis. In no time flat, she had him in her mouth and with just two flicks of her tongue on the bottom of his penis tip he shot his load.

She just about gagged on the sheer amount his explosion had created and was laughing, waving her hand in front of her mouth. She finally swallowed and said, "That was amazing Kory, it's like you've been saving this up all for me!"

When Kory finally came down from his high enough to react he brought Vivian's face up to his and said, "In a way, I guess I have, that was incredible, thank you!"

Vivian gave him a kiss and could feel his hands once again all over her body. She trembled a bit as he reached for and cupped her left breast. It felt so wonderful to have his hand on her breast. She was wondering a bit how the new doctor prescribed HRT treatment she had been on since joining the Foundation was going to affect her sexual performance. She knew she was not feeling quite the same and could feel that even in her heightened state of arousal she did not have a full erection. She also wondered about Kory's desires and how he wanted their love making to go.

She didn't have to wonder long as she felt Kory lowering his body as it was pressed firmly against her. She let her head fall back as she felt his mouth breathing hot air over her breasts. She loved the way he slipped his hands under her shirt to feel them. His awkwardness was highly erotic to her, and she enjoyed his fumbled attempts at everything. She was smiling with her eyes closed as she felt him sliding even further down her body. She could feel his mouth at her crotch, once again could feel the hot air of his breath through her thin leggings. She was feeling her arousal grow even further as he pulled her pant waist down to expose her now semi erect but highly excited penis. She could feel herself panting now as his mouth came close to bring her inside him. Just as he was about to take her into his mouth there was a crashing sound.

They both looked down on the floor to see Vivian's cell phone that she had forgotten she had put it in her waist band since the leggings had no pockets. She was going to just let it go, but saw that the screen was lit. She had also forgotten she had put it on mute when she went back into the house with Kory alone.

As she picked up the phone she screamed. Kory jumped and fell on his back.

"What is it?" he asked.

"There was a drive by shooting at the Foundation House and Jonathan and Mindy got shot!

Did you drive? Do you have a car here? Can you take us over there now! I have to help!" Vivian was beside herself with grief and guilt.

"Yes, I have my car here. Let's go!"

The two rushed downstairs, Kory remembered where Jonathan told him the spare key for the front door was. He also ran around the house to make sure everything else was locked up. They rushed out the front door, he locked it behind them. He grabbed her hand and they ran to his car. He got her into the passenger seat first and ran around the car and got himself in and buckled. He pulled away in a hurry, probably much too fast for the little cul de sac they were in, but he didn't care, his friends had been shot for God's sake. What in the hell is wrong with this world?

Vivian told him to take a right when they got to the intersecting street at the end of the dead end road they were driving on. Neither noticed the two black, unmarked vans pulled over to the curb on the other side of the street, facing Jonathan's house. Had they had any of the people that lived on the sleepy little street with them, there would have been a question raised. But it didn't even register to Vivian or Kory, which was too bad.

₪> * * <₪

There was shear mayhem in the front of the Foundation House, as all the girls and basically the entire neighborhood were watching the medics work fast and professionally on Jonathan, who was still laying on the street. Mindy had been helped out of the car and was on a gurney ready to be put into one of the ambulances, but her wounds were not as severe as Jonathan's, and she asked if she could stay close to him as they worked feverishly upon him.

They finally had him stabilized enough to lift him onto the waiting gurney and he was rushed into the nearest ambulance. Mindy watched in horror as they slammed the doors shut and screamed at the driver to go "as fast as this thing will take us!"

The other medics now returned to Mindy and put her into the other ambulance. "How is he? He's gonna be alright isn't he? He's not going to ..."

"He has multiple wounds, and that's all I know, I was staying by you checking on your bandages and making sure you weren't losing any more blood." Said the attending medic.

"My shoulder really hurts," Mindy muttered.

"I'm afraid you took a bullet through your shoulder and through your other arm. Neither are life threatening but will probably need some work, maybe surgery on your shoulder."

"Was anyone else hurt?"

"Yes the other gentleman in the car has a wound in his leg, and the other woman was very lucky as she had a graze wound on her forehead."

**********

Dirk had made it back to make sure Christine was ok. He didn't have to show his ID as the two patrolmen working the roadblock recognized him and waived him in. He parked a little away from the two gunshot cars and went running up to Christine. There was a medic with her who had wrapped her in a blanket and was trying to take her blood pressure.

"Is she ok?" he asked the medic.

"She is in shock, and I am trying to keep her body temp up."

"Well let me hold her then, so I can help keep her warm."

He put his arms around her and held her close. She was basically unresponsive and didn't even seem to recognize him at first. She finally managed to croak out a whispered "thank you."

Dirk was worried about her and held her tightly. He asked one of the other girls, "What in the hell happened?"

It was Alexis who was finally able to speak, she was the newest escapee from Pain's horrible web. "It was Pain, he sent them to kill us all!"

"I thought he was lost in Africa."

"He somehow made it back, and came back at us with a vengeance."

Finally one of the investigating detectives came over to talk to Dirk.

"From what we've learned, this Pain asshole sent some guys here with automatic weapons to do a complete wipeout of the people in these two cars. I hear they are pretty young, and they really didn't know how to use an automatic weapon to its fullest. The bullet pattern on the two cars is all over the place. I also heard the driver swerved to miss a dog who happened to be walking across the street at the time. Go figure, they're sent over to kill humans, but screw that up by swerving the car to not hit a dog! These folks should probably try to find that dog and give him the royal treatment, he probably saved their lives, at least the driver of the first car. They got him pretty good before the swerve."

Dirk didn't want to hear any more of this roadside philosophy and started walking Christine into the house. She was having a hard time moving one foot in front of the other and he supported her as much as he could to help her along. She was such a tiny thing he felt like picking her up and carrying her, but thought the attempt at walking might be helpful to her overall recovery. She rested her head against him as she struggled up the stairs. Just as he thought she was doing better, he heard her gasp as she saw some bullet holes in the beautiful oak front door's windows. All of a sudden she seemed to regain some sort of strength and went running into the house. Dirk had to run after her to make sure she would be ok.

She stood in the entry room and was crying, as she looked at the back wall. This was where she kept her 'shrine' for Mia, pictures of her throughout her transition and into business career. Two of the largest pictures had been hit with the stray bullets and had fallen to the floor, frame and glass broken, with bullet holes in them. The most horrifying one was right in Mia's forehead as she stood accepting her college degree.

Dirk could see what this had done to Christine and went to hold her. Just in time, for she collapsed and he was able to catch her before she fell to the floor. He started carrying her to her room when he saw Vickie. "Vickie, will you please go out and tell one of the medics out there that Christine has fainted and might need some more medical attention.

₪> * * <₪

Kory and Vivian tried to go down the side street to the Foundation House, but it was blocked by two police cars. Vivian told Kory to stop and wait there and got out of the car to talk to the policemen.

"My name is Vivian Guitierrez and I live in the Foundation House. I need to get to the house to see how I can help out! I am the second in command there, and I am worried about my girls!"

The policeman communicated with a patrolman at the scene who was able to verify the story after talking with Alexis who was still a bit in shock herself, standing in the same place she stopped at when she came out.

The policemen at the road block got back into their cars and moved just enough for Kory to drive through, and then quickly closed the gap again. As they got closer to the house and could see all the commotion, they were both afraid of what they would see.

Just as they pulled around the corner, Vivian gasped at the amount of blood by Mia's car. "Oh God Kory, something terrible has happened! I know that bastard Pain is behind this and I am going kill the son of a bitch!"

She got out of the car before Kory could come to a complete stop and went running up the stairs shouting, "Where's Christine? Is she ok?"

Alexis was able to respond to the question, "Dirk took her inside, she isn't doing very well."

"Where's Mia?"

"They took her in the first aid car, her head was bleeding."

Vivian gasped, "Shit! No wonder Christine's in shock, she saw them taking Mia away in a medic van with her head bleeding. God Damn that Pain, I am going to tear him apart with my bare fuckin hands!"

Vivian ran up the front step, saw the bullet holes in the front door windows, got into the house and saw Mia's pictures on the floor and the one with the bullet hole in her head. This only pushed her harder and she flew up the stairs to Christine's room.

Dirk was standing a few feet to the side of the bed, giving the medic plenty of room to go through her paces to try to make sure Christine was ok.

Vivian walked over beside Dirk and whispered, "Mia was shot in the head? Is she going to be ok?"

Dirk had his radio on with his earpiece in, so he was able to hear just about everything that was going on, and ask questions if he needed to. "She is lucky, I heard it was just a glancing wound, across her forehead, so that creates a lot of blood, but the bullet didn't penetrate her skull."

Vivian fell to her knees, and for the first time in longer than she could remember she made the sign of the cross across her chest, bowed her head and gave thanks.

Suddenly, she jumped up and ran back to Dirk.

"Alexis said Christine saw them taking Mia into the medic van with her head bleeding, she has to be told it was just a glancing wound and Mia will be alright!"

She said it loud enough for Christine to hear, and just like magic her head suddenly perked up from the bed and she tossed aside some to the medical equipment.

"Is that right Dirk?"

"Yes honey, I just heard from one of my men, it was just a glancing wound, no penetration at all. They took her first because she was going to be the easiest to treat."

"Oh my God, I was so scared, I sorta flipped out, I thought she had been shot in the head, I thought I had lost my little girl!"

Dirk ran over to her side and held her hand, "It's going to be alright Christine. We all need to worry about Jonathan, he took the brunt of the shooting. I really think since he was walking back to the car, he took a lot of the bullets that could have hit the others. In a way, he is their hero right now, and we all have to send our best thoughts of healing his way.

Christine sat straight up in bed, and threw the rest of the medical equipment to the side. "For heaven's sake, I'm fine, we have to go to the hospital and see how Jonathan is doing.

₪> * * <₪

The emergency crew was waiting at the hospital doorway when the van with Jonathan inside screeched to a halt in front of the doors. The team advanced as one out the doors to meet the medics and slide the gurney out so the wheels would click down. They had been following all the information from the medic's instruments, and began hooking their own up as they ran alongside the gurney as it was being rushed to the emergency surgery room that was being prepared for just about everything multiple gunshot wounds could create.

Mindy's van arrived just after Jonathan's. As they pulled her out of the van she craned her neck to see the crew running alongside Jonathan's gurney. She could see the intensity on the faces of those in the surgical crew who had taken over from the medics as soon as he had arrived at the hospital. The tears were streaming down her face as she saw them burst open the surgery doors and he was gone.

"If there is a God, please be with my Jonathan, he is a good man, the best."

As Jonathan's gurney was wheeled into the surgical room, Mindy thought to herself, 'Pain, you are a dead man.'