All Comments on 'Minister's Family Embraces Incest'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
wil0831wil0831over 4 years ago
Wow

I loved your story..i have read many in my years here but yours held my interest..made me feel like i was there. Keep writing my friend!!!

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 1

Please be aware this is chapter 1 of a multi part storyline. I neglected to make that point in the title. Chapter 2 has been submitted and I am working on chapter 3. Thanks.

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
more pls

i hope the sister gets into the act as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A slight twist

I read the original and enjoyed the story and follow on chapters. This is a nice slight twist and a what if? scenario. You have done it good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!!

Not really a fan of anything forced, but this was hot once Mom and Son finally got together. The thought of the chair rocking on two legs was very hot. Would love to hear some more M/S trysts, and bring in sis for a threeway. Are there some hot parishioners that might also be included? Plenty of potential. Would also like to see the illustrated version. What a hot Mom!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very good start!

A very good start to this story! One that should continue to see where they go! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A real good story but.....

I enjoyed your story. I hope there will be future chapters to your story. How about getting Sissy involved with mom & Ricky?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

more about mother & son

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone

Thank you all for your comments and compliments. There is definitely more to come. It's a big family. LOL.

As for the anonymous comment beginning "Author's ego wants comments?" I'm sorry you have not found my stories to be to your liking. But thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weak rewrite of original

Original story was hot! Great dialog and setup. This was a very weak rewrite of the same story, told poorly. Write something semi original next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
agreement!!!!

mom and son agreeing to sex is very hot even a pastors wife and son cant wait to read the second installment.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
This srory was hot.!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Why would anyone not like it, until at the end mom and son said, lets do it again. Good read...THANKS ps.5+*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Read A LOT

...And yours is an A+!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad

Not bad for a start. Keep writing and we will see where you take this.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Great story!

Good job! Heading over to part two!

philteephilteeover 4 years ago
Good Story

Good story overall. I have to agree with leaving the father where he is and out of the picture. You will have to bring him back and that will be interesting to see. My only question is how to explain the missing family car? The only plausible story would have been to say there was a robbery and dad was hit over the head but still conscious saying he was going to bed and then collapsed. You only rate a 4 for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!!

Great story. I say leave the father in a coma for a while. Maybe introduce the daughter to sex with her mom and brother. Maybe she could catch them in the act and they could re-enact with her what happened the night of the intrusion but with her tied to her brother as her mother looks on and explains things. When the father does come back into the story, will have to have the mother drive him crazy with sex, maybe catch the son and daughter doing it before he finally does the daughter.

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

I definitely enjoyed this story and look forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot stuff!

Keep um cumming. More please;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
amazing love

very original, great mother son love story. 5 star

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it. Very hot. On to chapter two!

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Great Start!

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Confusing.

You start off the story in first person then halfway through you write in the third person then switch back to first.

It means the story doesn't flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

looking forward to reading more , so far , so good .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you decided not to have dad and daughter fuck as in rgb650's story. Interesting I must read whats to come

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Yes, a wonderful story, quite simple in it's writing, yet has the emotions between mom and son building up quite well!d

**5** stars...and looking forward to the next chapter!

Girthywood7Girthywood7about 2 years ago

Would love to meet your mom 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doing me horny to read

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it!!! It brought back super hot memories of my mother and sister and me!

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderabout 1 month ago

If he and Grandma thought sex wasn't for anyone, married or not, how the fuck did he have kids, and how the fuck did she have him?

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderabout 1 month ago

Another note... Did NONE OF THEM have the common fucking sense that anyone who found them would see that they were tied together; in such a way that they couldn't have done it themselves, and that their car and valuables were missing?

Are they all 10 years old? Or were you the writer that age when you shat this out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...