All Comments on 'Mira Ch. 11'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love this story.

I love this story and please PLEASe continue writing it. this is one of my favorites after Leader of the pack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Eeeee!

More more more! Are you making her into a vampire? You're making me worried with all this gaunt, pale stuff. I don't want her to fade away like Elizabeth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the anticipation!!!

I absolutely **LOVEEEEEEE** the Mira series!! I was so excited to see that ch 11 was out!! I can't wait to see what happens next- Mira and Rillan need to be together! PLEASE post the next chapter soon- I'm sure all your fans are just as eager as I am to see what's next!!!

DianneTheReadDianneTheReadover 15 years ago
Tear jerker

Damn! I feel like crying with Mira. She's deffinately on the wrong side of the gate. And making her chose her replacement is just plain cruel.

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Mira Doesn't Realize

That Rillan loves her. I love this story, it's a classic beauty and the beast. I'm hoping for a happy ending. It is very mean of you to leave us waiting like this but I know that the coming chapters will be just as good or better than the previous ones. Thank you for sharing your stories.

ShondramwwShondramwwover 15 years ago
God I love your writing

I was so glad to see the new chapter and I loved it and am craving more like always LOL keep up the great work and I will what as long as it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please hurry!

Exquisite writing. Please hurry and write the next installment!

SmallwandaSmallwandaover 15 years ago
Well done I like the way this is going.

Thank you for this chapter. I think now that some of what had happened in the perivous 2 chapters now fall into place. I would like to know a little more about the bad guy. As always a well write story. I'm looking forward to the next piece.

Smeeker082Smeeker082over 15 years ago
Great work

I was so happy to see the next chapter! I really like the Mira book, please continue!

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
More :)

I am still holding out for true happiness for Mira and that isn't with Liam. PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Goosebumps

WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Teary T.T

Gahh,, I hate it that he's gonna send someone else. But damn it! it's the heart talking here...

Feel bad for Mira and Rillan.. stupid couple... Y.Y

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous