All Comments on 'Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 00'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ranfallboyranfallboyover 5 years ago
Great Present!

Happy Holidays TalkMan and thank you for this early gift! I love all the setup and teasing and am very hyped for the Janet and President of the company chapters, they feel like they might be some of mine favourites. But I am looking forward to reading this whole monster and just want to say don't feel like you have to rush at all especially during this time of year, I love your stories man so I hope above all else you can have an happy holiday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A slow start, but excited for more!

Not much going on, but it's the prologue. Excited to see how the rest of the chapters turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such a tease

Great, super intriguing start, cannot wait to get more of this, some very promising characters

UnknownKitsune7UnknownKitsune7over 5 years ago
Merry Christmas

Hope to see more of Jamie! Always love me some busy Asians. And I hope you have a great holiday!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 5 years ago
It's a Christmas miracle...

...finally, a new story from my favourite purveyor of large-breasted, high intensity, (slightly) misogynistic, hell-for-leather filth. It's been a long time coming, but it arrived on Christmas Day, a little festive present for us all.

It is only a taster, a soupcon of promises yet to come, but it seens fairly intriguing. You've clearly set up various strands that will be explored in greater detail, and I'm excited to see what will happen, and how all the nastiness and carnality will be unveiled.

I have high hopes for Gwen and her dad (I love, love, LOVE me some incest) but I'll be happy to let everything wash all over me. I just hope it doesn't take too long for all the stories to be posted. And I hope we might get some more regularly posted stories from here on in.

Anyway, Merry Christmas, TheTalkMan, you are doing the Lord's work (well, possibly the devil's). Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Goddamn.

Imo you write so well a part of me is ashamed wanting you to never start selling books/stories and just keep writing for free solely because of your passion for it. This seems to be worth the wait: can't wait for for more.

TheGayInBlackTheGayInBlackover 5 years ago
Wowzers

What an amazing Christmas present! I like the prologue and can't wait for the next chapters. Keep 'em coming TalkMan, you are one of the best writers I follow here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good to see you again!

I'm glad this year didn't end without at least something from you. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

A new Talkman story is the best of gifts. The prologue is very very good. Lots of young studs and so likelihood of lots of young cock action.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 5 years ago
Hurrah..

... good to have you back! An interesting premise with a lot of foreshadowing right from the start.. Can't wait to read the whole story already. Have a good new year and an inspiring next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good to have you back.

I missed you writing about female college students getting their ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope to see everyone involved

With this many characters it seems like quite a few tangled love affaits will take place. Super excited I hope we get to see some of these innocent church wives getting plucked up into the action too. Watching prim and proper ladies slowly turn into dec maniacs would be super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but not Great!

This story wasn’t as good as your other ones feels a bit rushed and since it’s stand alone feels like we won’t be invested in the characters to get that emotional high when things do go bad for the characters.

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Promising

Eeeh, "Anonymous 01/04/19", you didn't notice the word "Prologue" in the description I gather? Let's give it a chance to go somewhere before any negativism, ok?

Like most others here I have been looking forward to a new story by one of my fav writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wild

Jamie, so confident and ready to do anything to prevent taking the blame for the accident and having it affect her holiday in any way. Love it. The description of Jamie gives the impression of a well off college girl with fancy clothes and a cute sporty car. Here she is convincing the hard working guy who is trying to get by to take the blame for the accident. It wasn't my fault, I slid on the ice - only to find out she was texting. She fucks him, casually suggests they hook up again and hits him up for cash for repairs. Then so excited by her management of the situation fucks him again for pleasure. What a great character!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story set up

What stories do you see being set up because I can see a daddy daughter and an old man and big titted woman seduction but I can't see anymore maybe I'm just stupid but would like to see what everyone else thinks is being set up here

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why does she need money?

Is Jamie just gaming this guy? He takes the blame so his insurance will pay for her damages right?

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 1 year ago

This seems like an intro to meet the main characters. Was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...