All Comments on 'Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 04'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 5 years ago
Oh, yeah!

A very nice installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crazy hot, like always

I was expecting Connor to fuck his mom into submission, tho.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 5 years ago
Mixed feelings...

I'm glad you've finally got round to a bit of incest. All your best stories involve some hot and heavy family fucking. But, if I'm going to be brutally honest, I don't get off much on stories involving grandmothers screwing their grandsons. A MILF I can get into; a GILF is a lot less appealing. I was hoping we were going to get some dirty daddy/daughter action. Nonetheless, this was fun and sexy...albeit a bit disposable and inconsequential.

I don't know exactly where we are now in the saga of Miracle on Slutty 4th Street, but it feels like an appropriate moment to stop, take a breath, and analyse how things are going. This is clearly an interesting experiment, you're trying to do something different, but all this flitting around from one story to another, is somewhat taking the momentum out of things. We have one couple who end up fucking each other, and then we jump to a completely different couple in the next story. There's no real thread connecting everything, and it all seems a bit inconsistent and lightweight. Your best stories are intense, they build up over time. This is too patchwork and fragmented.

I don't hate it by any means, I've happily tossed myself off to every story, but it seems a bit slight compared to what you're really capable of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FINALLY.

Haven't even started reading. Just FUCKING FINALLY. LOL.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 5 years ago
I hope Connor bangs his mom

Very good chapter. I didn't read the other ones because I prefer your incest stories. That said, I hope you planned to include Penelope in the incest festivities. She is so against her son it would be fun to have him seduce her and tame her with his big weapon.

I actually like your concept. In just 5 pages you gave us a hot story about a grandson and his grandmother. It's so much less than what you used to give us. I really love the way you build up the relationship between a man and a woman until they go at it like animals but sometimes it's a bit much so it's refreshing to have a story in which you don't waste much time in build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And all thru the house, not a creature was stiring except...........

Joy to the world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I was afraid this would happen...

Dear TheTalkMan,

I feared that this would happen - and it did! We finally get an incest story from you and it ends up being an old-hag granny story. Are you deliberately trolling us? What is your fascination with women who are practically on their way to being '6 feet under'? Seriously?

The previous chapter was very good and felt like you were getting back into your groove; however, this story proves that it was a fluke. I am disappointed once again.

It is a bloody shame that all of your competition (klrxo, braindard, GH Lawrence, Leon22Reloaded) left this place a long time ago. Perhaps if they were still around, it would motivate you to write better stories - at least, better stories than this one.

Three strikes and you're out. One more strike, and I'm done with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In response to Anonymous03/17/19

The point of thetalkman's stories are their over the top nature for God's sake,I mean come on some of the breasts on the women in his stories are ridiculous but that's what makes it good its the set up of the situation I personally think that its really hot that a grandson dicks his grandma not because I wanna shag my grandparents or anything they're all dead its the sheer absurdity of it that makes it hot .

Oh and one extra thing don't try and dictate what he cannot and can write he is entitled to write whatever he wants so f*** off nobody cares if you don't like it stop reading it you're not forcing it down your throat.

That's it I personally loved it and hope you make more of this type of stories as foxy grandma was one of your best for example

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Tale

This was fun. Everybody gets in on the action.

Must say though, really looking forward to more young, manipulative hot girls completely inencumbered by silly things such as morals.

When they talk so casually about sex because they have more and far

more varied experiences than people twice their age it really sets the table for a great session. Their 'marks' can't help but get in line.v

This whole storyline is mayhem. Very fun.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To Trolls

To the anon comment that claims the the author is "trolling" his readers, since when are your tastes reflective of all his fans?? This is common among internet trolls these days, acting like the artist/creator owes them and that they represent the majority. Its simply not true. Look at the ratings for his "Old Ladies..." series, all of them are rated HOT. And that's despite you and however few trolls like you that unfairly down vote it every chance you get with a 1-star which more dramatically affects it than those that give it 5. That means that there are way MORE 5-star votes than those that hate on it like you. Stop pretending that these stories and this author belongs to you and that your opinion matters more than everyone else's. I happen to like his dad-daughter stories the most, but that doesn't mean I'll hate on him whenever he doesn't post my personal favorite. Sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This was so hot! Great addition

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The best of the series so far for me!

Really great chapter to this story arc. The level of filth, of 'wrongness' was fantastic. You could have even expanded on the 'foreplay' in the kitchen scene for me (more extreme 'accidental' groping, grinding etc, all while both just amorally/immorally playing up to it, and it would have fit well with the characters to develop their level of 'darkness' and built more tension between the characters). The little aside that Polly had inadvertently fucked her husband into an early grave was funny and formed the impression of some deliciously dark stuff going on in her head, more of this dark twisted stuff too please, perhaps more info on her 'letting go' of what propriety she has left and enjoying the more evil side to her personality!

Finally, ignore the 'momma's boys' trolls who seem to be upset by anything other than an analogue to fucking their own mothers! That's their hang up and not something you should take on board as valid critique, after all, you are investing your free time at no charge to us so do what interest you! Mother/Son stuff is great, but not all the time. Whatever you fancy writing about is fine by me, in fact I like the breadth of your work within this delightfully dark and twisted genre. Also, those awesome review averages don't lie.... keep doing what you are doing, it's really enjoyable... and more of Polly being an even darker souled slut wouldn't go amiss ;-)

TheRealSerratedTheRealSerratedabout 5 years ago
Penelope

Please make a part five where Connor dominates his bitchy mom, and please also add a generous amount of tit ducking this time! That would be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please don't stop, and continue next chapter

I have been visiting this site for the last 5-6 years. And this is the first time I am commenting on this site!! And obviously a big fan of your stories. Please make next chapter. PS: please add the erotic parts where they are not alone. Like in the same room or house where other people/ relative are also there (not threesomes, but increasing the level of thrill or risk).

Sirus69Sirus69about 5 years ago
Awesome.

Ive read this story so many times already, I can't stop. Love this topic when you write about it. Was my biggest fantasy as a teen, right up to being a young man. I was never that fortunate, but I love reading it anyway. I'm hoping you can find more for Polly to get up to.. fingers crossed.

D_KaceyD_Kaceyabout 5 years ago
Utter perfection!

You are by and large my favorite author on the site, and this story is as my title says, utter perfection. The build up, the payoff. Amazingly executed. And I know this series a sequence of one-offs, but I do really hope Connor gets a crack at his mom later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The stories are great, I just wish there was consistency in the timing of release. They take as long as they take to write, but they were supposed to be rolled out in January, then late Feb they were supposed to be rolled out as editing was done. At the rate, the series might be done by 2020.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleabout 5 years ago
Magnificent!

The buildup between Connor and Polly was perfection. The sex was terrific. The bit where you contrasted them with other family members was masterful.

My only "issue" was the long discussion on incest in the middle. Reminded me of the history chapters in "War and Peace"! I'm pretty sure it was good and I'll read it another time. But this time, I just skipped to the good stuff.

This is the first of your stories that I have read. I will read more. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Plz squeal where Polly and Connor dominate Penelope and Connor breeds his mother and grandmother through the power of Christmas

Sapper257Sapper257almost 5 years ago
More Old Ladies

Good story. Loved the detail and how Gran came on to her Grandson. Great to know how oldies love sex at that age. Even better for an old lady to receive her love making from the family that both love each other.

I love the Granny incest with the large age difference. Maybe you could introduce an elderly neighbour that Gran knows wants some extra loving especially if there married. Food for thought.

Five pages I thought was a bit long as I like 3 pages. Don't like Anal but the finger up the bottom is nice and acceptable for me. Horses for courses!

Keep writing.

REgards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...