All Comments on 'Miranda, A Lost Wife Ch. 01'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a pile of crap!

1 star for bull shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
not bad

next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Nothing but another cuck troll writer who has no fucking idea about punctuation and editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
in the past....

he'd be justified in beating her pretty badly, and her seducer to death.

and the hubby would be beaten and thrown backwards on a donkey and paraded through town to humiliate him for not keeping his marriage in check. why?

cuz children were still seen as valuable.....not in today's society obviously. we could care less for broken families today and how cheating ruins families. hell, recent news has been praising parents for letting a lil' boy play dress up and go clubbing with large men grinding on eachother. are they grinding up on the lil' boy? who knows. but i know a generations ago, a lil child would never be allowed to go to an adult only sexual met up place.

she had to cheat, so now husband has to divorce her. she never cared about his input/feelings which was a clear 'no'. that's no longer a marriage of trust and communication. not only would i divorce her, but i'd make her watch me fuck a younger and hotter escort. i'd do what she did and wear her down emotionally. then divorce her. she'd never expect it, like he never expected her to actually cheat.

lust is a type of love. period. we resist it. if we agree to do monogamy. if we decide, 'let's update our monogamy....become open marriage'...you got to very carefully do it. no sneaking around, no manipulation, and a strong push to fairly give both partners ample time to find partners the other approves of.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Meh

"I walked away a beaten man, I was crushed." - He's only beaten if he doesn't do something about t!

bioman57bioman57about 5 years ago
Well done story

Interested to see if he turns into a wimp or if he kicks her out...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Qestion?

Why are so many cheating wife writers so dumb.

Please, I don't want to insult you Cagivagurl but husband is always a dimwitted idiot while wife is an addict that has no controls of her self.

I do know it is a fiction, but there are 10s. of thousands of stories like above one, and reality is that 99.9% of man (I am saying MEN not males) would rather burn the slut.

What I am trying to say: Ratio doesn't add up!

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Clear out

She doesn't love or respect him. Move on and find someone who actually cares. Do not become a willing or unwilling cuck.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

Well written, sexy, perfectly captures the no-win situation of a spouse when their partner is having an affair. Can't wait for the next chapter...

Midnight53Midnight53about 5 years ago
No coming back ..

If she was my wife, the locksmith would be doing overtime.

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 5 years ago

Am hoping there is more to come... Maybe its time for brad to eat a cream pie that hubby made inside his wife..

PlanerguyPlanerguyabout 5 years ago
Cuck

Should have went in beat his ass, then go home pack his stuff and leave the cheating cunt.

PlanerguyPlanerguyabout 5 years ago
Bullshit

Would have went in beat his ass. Take pics. Go home and show his daughters what a slut their mother is. And make sure they know this is why we are divorceing.

tizwickytizwickyabout 5 years ago
Nuclear Revenge is the Only Appropriate Response

The ball is in your court idiot. Let’s see what your made of. Are you a weak cuck or are you a man? Time to put up or shut up.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Brad

Brad had a great day surfing, sunning, and chatting up the pretty girls at the shore. It was full dark when he reached home. He was whistling to himself thinking about the fun he would have later with the hot milf Miranda. She would be coming round after she put the poor cuck Gordo to bed. The poor old sod didn't stand a chance against Brad. He knew that he would soon tire of Miranda, as his real love was destroying marriages and breaking hubands. Gordy was no threat at all, he was already broken. Brad noticed a dark figure standing in his path. It was the poor cuck Gordo, probably coming to beg for his manhood. Brad barely noticed the bright flash, the loud explosion, or even the heavy blow to his chest. He realized that he was on the ground and looked up at Gordy's smiling face as things went dark. His last thought was that this wasn't the way it was supposed to go at all.

Next door, Miranda heard the noise but didn't pay much attention. She was nervously planning on how to get Gordy off to bed so that she could go to Brad. He was late and she was getting impatient. Suddenly the door burst open, and she saw Gordy's smiling face. She also saw the short barreled shotgun in his hands. "Honey, I'm home!" he said. Then the real fun began.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 5 years ago
Not but but wimpy

Good writing and good STORY and character development. But my problem with these stories is that in reality, I think most husband's would man up and put their big boy pants on at the first sign of trouble. The first time the wife expresses interest in a date, I'd shut it down real quick. Why the hell did this husband not react immediately? At this point, I'd like to believe that the first time the predator expresses interest in the wife, he gets spoken to. The second time, he's threatened with bodily harm. The third time he gets his ass kicked. The second time the cunt wife expresses interest she gets tossed to the curb. It's time to pack up and go because the marriage will never be the same. I don't understand husbands who would let this get so out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No choice

His wife already made up her mind. I think that she has probably forgotten that he is entitled to his choices also. Personally I don't think she thought this all the way through. There daughters obviously had a crush on the guy, we all know how level headed teen age girls can be! She is just a selfish person who should know better, but like most people does not see the flawed reasoning bouncing around in her own head. He was not a "cuck" he was just a poor guy who's wife took him for granted. Personally I feel sorry for him and know that his decision is an unenviable one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Quotation marks

Yeah, you use them, but you don't seem to know how to use them. Sometimes you use them, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you use them to enclose narrative.

<P>

Why do I make that the point of my comment? Because it's an apt analogy for your story. It goes back and forth. He's angry, he's conciliatory, The one time he should really be acting on his emotions, he's just standing there listening to the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Many thanks to Charlie, who helped me with suggestions and editing."

Well, if this is edited, Charlie is a moron. Either that, or I'd hate to see the state it was in before it was edited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
he should have stopped it now the marriage is over

he never should have let it happen, should have gone to marriage counseling before this event. now what. now divorcing her she gets the kids and he pays for lover boy too. something is rotten here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's a stupid conversation

A wife asks her husband if she can go on a date with another man. What does she expect her husband to say? That he's not hurt and disappointed? Telling her husband that she wants to date another man is telling him she has no love or respect for him. Gordy needs to expose her cheating to her daughters, the rest of her family and friends and then make sure to bring the pain to Brad. There's nothing sexy or erotic about her actions. The fact that Gordy lets it happen makes him a spineless cuckold. Why, in the end, would he be crushed? He let it happen. At least step forward and stop them this time. Then file for a divorce. Unlikable characters. Lousy story.

1 star no matter how you might end it.

abitshyoneabitshyoneabout 5 years ago
good

a good start , I liked it, looking forward to part 2, I wont say what Gordon should or should not do, or what he should have done,,, its your story to tell,, looking forward to part 2,, thanks for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I am affraid only 26thNC

is really a writer. He has to be a Marine or SEAL or RANGER, and his balls are brass. The should be bronzed when he passes. Because the vast majority of his comments are 5 star and so valid they hurt the dipsticks around the venue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Date

A repeat of "The Date " it takes bullshit to a whole new level.

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
Now what?

Now what? The answer will make this a good story or a very bad one...Never will be a very good story, because the husband reaction was the one of a weak man...Any normal man would have said: "IF you go, no need to come back, EVER"! So 1* for now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part1

You've made good so far with the set up, the slow conniving manipulation and the final betrayal. Now don't ruin it and turn a 5* classic into a 1* pile of cuckfest drivel. You've brought the pain now let your betrayed husband act like a genuine one and bring on his own brand of restitution.

Cautiously waiting for part2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just more of the usual

cuck drivel. Another misandrist tale about a defective man. Not worth a 1

FragBot3000FragBot3000about 5 years ago
Intrigued

I understand a few of the negative comments, but this is also a Chapter 1. A well written Chapter 1. I hope the story continues before too long as my interest is piqued. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She’s Fucked – He’s Fucked!

This was an extremely well written story that was emotionally intense. When a wife hits a certain age, even if she has been faithful up until then, she is susceptible to being seduced by another man – especially a younger, attractive one like in your story.

Like many of us men, the husband in this story was stuck between a rock and a hard place. If a wife enjoys getting attention from other men, she will be happier, dress better, get in shape, and even be better in bed with us. So happy wife = happy life. That is, until she wants to take the final step and fuck him, like the woman in your story.

My wife went through a similar phase as she hit 35. We had married when she was only 18 and by then our kids were in their mid-to-late teens. Our sex life was good, but routine. We loved each other, but it was no longer exciting. We both knew we were “lifers” and were happy enough to grow old together. But she was wanting a little spice in her life.

Her temptation began at work, where two attractive men took turns complimenting her on her looks, flirting with her, urging her to dress sexier, and daring her to be less of a prude. They would take turns taking her to lunch and were gifted conversationalists, which excited her. I knew where this was going but said nothing. If I denied her this pleasure, I was sure she would just sink into a depression and my life would be worse.

She told me ahead of time that she was sorry, but she was sure that she would eventually go to bed with them. The more intense the flirtation became with them, the more exciting our sex life was – even though we never discussed why.

It took the first one a whole year to break down her resistance and bed her. Then, six months later she gave it up to the other guy. Then, for about the next two years she was sleeping with either one or the other of them on alternate days. Later, she broke off with them when she moved to a new company.

However, she continued to sleep around until she hit about 42. Emotionally, I just sucked it and got plenty of sloppy seconds for about seven years. Now, she has finished that phase of her life and we are back to normal. I put it behind me.

Your story was well told, showed all the various conflicting emotions, and unfolded naturally to the climax. There he was, heartbroken, standing outside the guy’s bedroom window, hearing his wife having the best sex of her life. Please continue with additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BALL-LESS MAN. HE GIVES HIS WIFE AWAY

STOMACH CURDLING BULLSHIT. Husband has no balls like her other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Usually I find 26thnc a little too harsh

Not today! In fact, my first thought upon reading this was that three bullets to three brains were needed, for the "friend" Brad, the whore wife, and the pathetic wimp of a husband. But hubby would never have the balls. You know what's needed? StangStar's sandman to put them all away. Old Gordon could just call up the service to take them all out.

ctdansctdansabout 5 years ago
well that sucked

I thought for sure it would be like many others where the husband says if you go don't come back. If there is a part 2 then it will be a RAAC cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
difficult to understand

why the main character is always a wimp, he listens in as his wife is getting fucked by another and doesn't do anything about it. Wimp, plain and simple, but then it wouldn't be much of a story would it, if he interfered in their fuck fest. Get rid of the whore, she isn't worth keeping. He should slink away with his dick between his legs limp as a noodle. He envies a guy because he can rock his wife's world,what a moron. One Star, stories like this just piss me off. Men are always portrayed as wimps unable to take matters in their hands. What you want to bet he does nothing about this whore and they live happily ever after.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
You write good.

But this is cuck and whore bullshit.

Miranda is a two dimensional pathetic bitch that I do not buy or appreciate.

Your protagonist is pathetic as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pathetic...waste of time

You have written a museum quality specimen of the stock LW cuck/wimp husband and the cunt wife. The husband is such a twat that a rational reader almost would hope that the cunt wife leaves him for Brad. In fact, the husband is such a spineless twat that caves to the suggestion of one of the daughters at a critical point and allows the cunt wife's boy toy, Brad, to have a kind of relationship with his family.

BUT, never fear! in the next installment the profoundly cuckish husband and the cunt wife undergo magical personality transformations. Cuck boi does some very minor physical damage to Brad and fucks "Lynda's" magical pussy, and his "manhood" is restored! Of course, these might help if it had been a clandestine affair. But the fundamental problem is that he's a spineless cuck, and nothing remotely resembling spinal surgery occurs. The wife, having gotten to spend the night with her younger, better lover, fuck toy boy WITH her pathetic husband's permission, now doesn't want to lose her meal ticket/security blanket, and suddenly becomes the model wife. The result, a steaming pile of RAAC. The plot is cliche after cliche, utterly implausible if you aren't a sentimental elderly reader looking for a "happy ending". This story, however, is perfect for readers like Timriv.

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageabout 5 years ago
Very good

Good build up, I liked the growing animosity and the eventual ‘giving in’ moment of the husband. Very difficult to nail, but I think you nailed it!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Waste of talent and 5 star writing on an insensitive and cruel trope of a selfish "wife", and a capitulative over-modern husbands

As always, by definition, the guy hanging the horns is a piece of wasted DNA that deserves any and all vengeance jock level rage and nerd class intellect can wrath upon him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Blame it on Darwin. The cuck deserves to become extinct.

If it hadn't of been Brad it would have been some other alpha hunk. The husband is a weak timid ineffectual waste of human debris, because that is how he thinks and acts. A totally reversible condition that lacks the testicular content to make it happen. There's plenty of room for him in the tar pit.

The sooner he off's himself the sooner the whore and Brad can get married, have more children, and populate the gene pool with some real strength and vigor.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
call it what you want

its a cuck story, and there are people out here that like them, me being one. i like the build up, and the way it unfolded. the girls of the family are going to pick-up on it, and ask mom, and that will only add to the story. 4 stars.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years ago
Good story!

You have written an interesting story--very interesting--but your writing craft was awful. I must say, I never noticed that in your other stories, but I'll have to read one over to see if I was just that careless. If so, it means I was so wrapped up in your story I blanked out all else, which I suppose is a good testimony to your story telling. Remember, the ability to tell a good story is inherent, but you can learn to improve your writing craft.

Good Luck! cd

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Lost Husband

He should have got his own date and left her. Every time she mentioned her man, he should have talked about his date and how much fun they had.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
No

Couldn’t even finish page 1

Whataputz. And I’m not talking about the mc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nothing more than a really nasty whore story

She the definition of a whore and his nothing but an fucking moron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
26thNC: White American Disabled War Criminal tried his hand at writing. Ha ha ha. Pathetic

Stick to masturbating, asshole. This is a sex stories website not some murder porn. I guess you cant help it, disabled psychopathic war criminal. What the hell is this???

"Brad had a great day surfing, sunning, and chatting up the pretty girls at the shore. It was full dark when he reached home. He was whistling to himself thinking about the fun he would have later with the hot milf Miranda. She would be coming round after she put the poor cuck Gordo to bed. The poor old sod didn't stand a chance against Brad. He knew that he would soon tire of Miranda, as his real love was destroying marriages and breaking hubands. Gordy was no threat at all, he was already broken. Brad noticed a dark figure standing in his path. It was the poor cuck Gordo, probably coming to beg for his manhood. Brad barely noticed the bright flash, the loud explosion, or even the heavy blow to his chest. He realized that he was on the ground and looked up at Gordy's smiling face as things went dark. His last thought was that this wasn't the way it was supposed to go at all.

Next door, Miranda heard the noise but didn't pay much attention. She was nervously planning on how to get Gordy off to bed so that she could go to Brad. He was late and she was getting impatient. Suddenly the door burst open, and she saw Gordy's smiling face. She also saw the short barreled shotgun in his hands. "Honey, I'm home!" he said. Then the real fun began."

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Hmm

Should have named the story patient wimp. Perhaps autobiographical?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disgusting!

Why would you write a story about such a pussy whipped excuse for a man??

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Annony "war criminal"

Here's some " murder porn" for you. AbdullaAnonnymouse and his Muzzie brothers sped happily through the hilly desert of Shitholistan in their Toyota Land Cruiser. They had spent a long, pleasant day of rape and pillage in the village, all in the name of Allah the most merciful. All praise to him. They were nodding their lice ridden, rag wrapped heads to Bohemian Rhapsody when they heard it. The buzzing sound of the dreaded American War Criminals ' dreaded reaper drone. A white hot flash instantaneously sent five more devout shitstains to meet George and the other 71 Virginians they always dreamed of. The end.

York1234York1234almost 4 years ago
really..?

a real man would have put Brad at his place just after the first kiss....nothing else to add...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Communication about sex in a marriage is the key

Now that Brad gave Miranda her best orgasms ever, hopefully hubby will up his game.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
BS

Way late dumping her

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 4 years ago
BOTH GOOD AND BAD

THE GOOD:

The story generates a lot of emotion, and if I place myself in Gordon’s shoes outside the bedroom window I can feel his turmoil, heartache, and sense of loss and bewilderment that the wife he’s known for over 16 years could do this to him. A similar scene can be found in “A Promise Made, A Vow Broken” by Hooked1957. Very well done in that regard and worthy of 5 stars.

I can also accept Miranda’s confusion as to her feelings. This was written as a typical person experiencing Limerence, which is the modern name for Eros. This is a common form of love that is almost all-consuming but doesn’t last. I think a good example in Loving Wives would be Jezzaz’s Kristi in “Words”.

The only thing wrong with how the author has described it’s affects on Miranda is that it’s never only sexual and is much more like total true love, so she’s probably lying when she says she doesn’t love Brad.

THE BAD:

Where to start? How about the piss-poor editing, which was terrible (as many have already pointed out). This usually detracts from a good story yet it’s the easiest thing to fix before submitting, so I don’t know why more authors don’t make the effort.

And how about the daughters, who must be no older than 15 (assuming Miranda got pregnant immediately after marrying) yet they both have this huge crush on a 28-year-old guy. Even if I buy that, what I can’t buy is that the eldest daughter seriously suggested she go to the ball with him. If Cagivagurl had made them, say, 17 and 19, then it would be plausible.

But I think the biggest problem is how Gordon is portrayed. How on earth could anyone, after seeing his wife in a passionate kiss with a younger man, NOT mention it or remonstrate with her? And to make it worse, she was only meant to be his escort for the night of the ball yet here she is locking lips and laughing, drinking, embracing and being a bit too intimate in the early hours of the morning.

Straight away the author has set up the protagonist to be a wimp and it’s not very enjoyable to see that our hero has feet of clay. It certainly doesn’t make me want to keep reading with the same interest I started with.

Overall, I thought it was a really good story with a strong emotional element, but the weak protagonist detracted from it and let it down for me.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 3 years ago
Pathetic

Time for the pussy, to send the skank packing! Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ditch the bitch

She’s a selfish bitch. While I dislike the term, he’s wimp if he stays with her. He should buy a baseball bat and use it on Brad as a farewell present.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Why

Why can’t the husband ever say FUCK NO, when his wife asks to sleep with another man, 99% of real husbands would but neatly every author on literotica has the husband as a pussy⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pathetic

What a pathetic, spineless worm this guy is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Idiotic nonsense. The husband acts as a total wimp and yet the author choses to portray him as strong in dialogues. Any full blooded male would be killing here not going for peeping tom to his wife affair. Total BS.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

I'd tell her that I'm going out also, and don't wait up!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Are all men idiots for you as a writer? Which husband with two teen kids would go along with shit like that? Any normal man would show her the yellow card and then the red card. Or do you only know such idiotic women who force things like that in all seriousness? You must have a really underground circle of acquaintances. This woman only deserves two things. 1. that she becomes infected with HIV and suffers a slow and painful death and that he 2. has the divorce papers served to her first!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - put her to the curb - throw the bitch out.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

As usual with this writer, we get strong emotions strongly conveyed : sexual jealousy, betrayal, loss. And also as usual we get a sense of genuine friendship between husband and wife. Many LW stories state that the married couple were best friends, but that sense of friendship is seldom delivered. So, another check in the plus column for this tale.

.

In the minus column : the author struggles with sentence construction. The proper use of quotation marks appears to be beyond them. And the characters are always exasperating : the wives are weak-minded and weak-willed, the husbands all talk and no action. In this Gordy is emblematic : strongly voiced opinions on the principles of marital fidelity, but when it comes time to act, he's standing outside ineffectually wringing his hands as his wife screams to her lover "Make me yours fuck me."

.

"Make me yours"? She's now Brad's woman, not Gordy's. The marriage should have ended right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although it's well written no husband would change his stance on something like that just for a peaceful life. It would be more like, "I can't stop you but there will be consequences if you do."

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Her husband was written like a lump of meat. He sees his wife kissing Brad the first time and does and says nothing? Hard to care about a character who acts so much like a potato. Gosh, better let you have your way, or it'll fester? As though knowing they fucked wouldn't fester for the MC. Not much logic, but, as always, the writing keeps it moving, so while it loses any grasp upon reality the tale is sufficiently engrossing to move the reader along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story telling but Gordy should have started divorce proceedings after he caught them after the Mayoral Ball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucking whimp.

Seriously. This dude hitting on his wife right in front of him? And he does nothing? I would have seen red the first damn time. And this asshole wouldn't have knee caps or nuts anymore. Let him try and run or surf without workable knees and he wouldn't be able to seduce any more married women. Ever.

But I guess that's the difference between a "modern man" and my more primitive cave man brain.

And my "wife" would be out on her ass. And she'd be able to have those "fire I my tummy" feelings about fucking younger men any time she wanted. She'd be the town slut. You know the saying...like a door knob where everyone gets a turn. She's a fucking retard to think this isn't gonna ruin her marriage. Stupid cunt. What kind of moron writes a character this stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His lack of concern for his own children is shocking. Which makes this really stupid.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
An Inauspicious Lead-in

Sorry, Cagivagurl, not much here to praise. Well, I take that back - this story certainly raises the ire of many of your readers. If that was the goal, success!

It is hard to like a story that has zero admirable characters. Brad is a wife-stealing seducer who shops in his own neighborhood. Miranda is a hot-to-trot milf who can't avoid the heated call of the hot cunt. The husband rolls over under the "pressure" exerted by his wife to violate her vows? Blah! Even the teenagers are morals-impaired.

Add in sloppy punctuation and this is not a fun read.

Thanks for the submission, hope the part two offers some redemption.

Keep 'em comin'.

62276227over 2 years ago
What crap

Gordy needs to grow a pair. Should have shut this down long ago. Why do you keep writing this same crap with drawn out stories of stupid women and wimpy guys?

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Why did he not just tell her no and tell if she proceeded, they were done. This author is just ridiculous with male characters, what did Gordy spect would happen. Pure garbage, typical from this writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hub was a fool.

She told him "I could never cheat on you" so he should have held her to it.

He should have said no to the date and told he "Now let's see if you go behind my back and cheat or if you cheat by simply allowing my refusal and your anger at it to eat you up until it destroys our marriage. Your play, and remember how much fun it will be explaining to your parents just why we are no longer together. Oh and while you're at it you can enlighten our girls about their "modern" attitude to married women going on dates with men other than their husbands and the consequences that come from it".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hahahahaha...another paralyzed and ineffective husband who seems.like his vocabulary doesn't include the words "no" or "hell no". Written by Cagi of course.

No husband in their right mind is going to just allow his wife to go.on a public date with a young hot guy.

Truly a delusional mind. Premise is just ridiculous.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Brad looked across at me, "You wouldn't mind would you Gordon?" fucking right i would you go with him his house will be gone the next moring but i guess the story would end there wtf kinda guy accepts that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another dumb cucked husband, deserved to be cheated on...what a dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid husband and slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I was crushed"...serves him right for allowing her to play. He should have said "Go on the date and we're finished"

Told her he'd ask her Mom to apply the husband test to her actions.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

The husband allowing his wife to cheat because she otherwise would've been very angry otherwise makes absolutely no sense. The author must love wimp cuck men.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 1 year ago

Typical Cagivagurl dopey story. Wife badgers husband to have sex with another person and he gives in because he is tired of the bullshit from the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any husband that acts as this one has deserves whatever he gets. He's a spineless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So... another cheating slut wife. All we need now is for the weak husband to finally take her back and slurp other men's leavings from her disgusting body. What wonderful stories cagi writes: every story is the worst of humanity... and for cagi anyway, he thinks this demonstrates true love. So sad. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another one of this author's weak husbands who don't tell the wife to cut the crap and don't confront the asshole seducing his wife in front of him. Good writer but miserable stories a good part of the time. I bet this marriage is going to be OVER. If not it will be even worse. 2 ** for the writing but what a bitch the wife is.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Remains to be seen... Are all your men weak as wimps and willing to be fucked over? Your women get everything they want regardless of the pain it causes and the lack of integrity, yes?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The usual tripe from this mentally ill male author.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

that was... painful

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What kind of dumb fucking husband acts this foolish? What a dumb cuck. Or, just another cuck Cagivagurl piece of shit tale of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There so no marriage there anymore. She killed it. A husband hearing that would not get past it. Her premeditated moody behavior to force the issue was bad enough. She leaped on his conditioned and concerned borderline consent and never listened to his concerns or warnings. She had cosmic sex with Brad in a way she never did with her hsuband.

The weirdest part is even in the next chapter, he never tells her that he heard it and it cut him to the bone. She knows what she was like with Brad. Her answers to her husband's questions afterwards were evasive and did little justice to how overwhelmingly she enjoyed the sex with the asshole Brad. That missed opportunity is strange and a good editor should have pointed that out. Moreover, it is not believable. It is in fact the only way he can communicate adequately his pain to her. But doesn't happen.

Ocker53Ocker534 months ago

Why in every single story of this author the husband never has any balls?

It just repetitive, no originality, every story the same⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good guy, letting things go too far. I could see myself doing that and unsure at all, whether I would explode or just move out and let her know it was not survivable if she continued.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He told her "no" several times and as is typical of the women in THIS author's collection, she had made up her mind, did as she pleased because she "deserved" it and STILL lived happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good luck saving that marriage. And what a coward for not intervening. He listens but does nothing? He told her "no" multiple times and she only heard what she wanted to. Based on her reaction this was their first time. Still, husband made it worse by listening to it and taking no action. No way he can get past that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Let me tell you how this will end...the wife will get what she wants, have very little discomfort and the guy who did nothing wrong will keep her...it's the Cagivagurl formula that is rarely deviated from!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES