All Comments on 'Miranda and Geraldine Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This was an excellent chapter & the story has been fabulous! Hopefully there will be at least one more chapter & maybe more.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 12 years agoAuthor
More?

Yep! A couple more at least. So far it has been a continous and relentless game. Now the twists and turns of a plot are planned. Hope you appreciated the hints about her husband being absent!

Some other people and places will be brought back into the plot too! You might like to read the last 2 chapters of Brandi and Kelly to get a feel for those characters and a hint for the next 2 chapters of Miranda and Geraldine.

I'm saying no more!

GeneseepawsGeneseepawsover 12 years ago
Miranda & Geraldine

Oh, damn that was a wonderful romp! Oh, I would love to see more. The college girl in the porn-shop did recognize her. The missing submissive boy? Something needs to be tied up there. And the husband will need his affects, and clothes. And, ...and, ... And! So many loose ends, to finish off. Please?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

The submiisve boy? Worked it out eventually! The boy referred to and that whole scene is in Brandi and Kelley ch 09. he is the young guy who comes into the store and plays with the two captives. Brandi tries to pass him a message.

This is the same store Miranda takes Geraldine into. Read chapter Brandi and Kelley ch10 and see the connection of the two stories. They are independent stories and only slightly connected. In the next chapter of Miranda and Geraldine they connect again with the store owner.

M and G Ch06 will be ready in a few days time . . .

88girfriend88girfriend6 months ago

Thank you for this series. It is quite enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...