Miranda Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,473 Followers

Stan: 'You're fucking my wife, aren't you?'

Jack: 'Yes.'

Jack tapped quietly to avoid waking Miranda.

Stan: 'Are you done?'

Jack: 'I've got all night with her. I'll probably fuck her 2-3 more times.'

There was long pause. Jack put his phone down on the bed and closed his eyes. He was nearly asleep when it buzzed again.

Stan: 'I want to watch.'

* * * * *

Seho Kim had come to the U.S. as a young man to go to college. He graduated in business studies and got a job as a sales agent for a large industrial company, and took to using the name 'Stan' to fit in. He worked hard, but found that in sales, his heavy Korean accent and foreign ways were big detriments to making connections with buyers. He did not have the ready stock of jokes or folksy ways that many of his colleagues used to befriend buyers and make sales. Years passed and he saw colleague after colleague promoted over his head, till he was reporting to men ten years younger than him.

He was frustrated at work, but that was nothing compared to his frustration in bed. He was mediocre at his job, but he was a total failure on the dating scene. He tried bars, he tried online, but no matter how much effort he put into it, no woman that he found attractive would have anything to do with him. Finally, in his late thirties, he began going to his Korean-American church and there he found a group where his language, his humor and his persona were appreciated. He volunteered for more and more church activities and soon became a leading light of the congregation.

He saw Miranda Park, as she was then, grow up before his eyes, blossoming from an awkward teenager to a beautiful young woman. Recalling his disastrous experiences with women, he was cautious, only talking to her at church events and never bringing up anything personal. But he assiduously cultivated her parents. The Parks were like him, immigrants from Korea, but not very educated. They operated a laundry and had to work long hours to make the money they needed to send Miranda to an expensive prep school and on to Yale.

When Stan brought up the idea of marriage, they were enthusiastic. A college educated Korean man for their daughter! They conspired to throw him together with Miranda at events at church, and then invited him to their home. Soon he became a regular at the Park household, dining there three or four times a week. He began by asking Miranda out to the movies. It was innocent enough, and she reluctantly agreed. She only did so to please her parents, who seemed very keen that she accept.

One movie led to another, and another, and then dinner dates. Miranda was not sure what to make of this older man, but he seemed very earnest and was clearly very smitten with her. When he proposed, she said she would think about it - with her strict church upbringing, she was still a virgin and Stan had barely put his arm around her in the movies. He was different in every way from the American men she had met at college and at work; many had tried to get physical with her and some had tried to "convince" her to yield. Stan's timidity came across as gentlemanly respect. He was not exciting, but he was safe.

She got subtle pressure from her father and not-so-subtle pressure from her mother. She felt guilty to refuse her parents, who had sacrificed so much for her. So after a few months of resistance, she accepted him. They were married in their church and Stan thought it was the happiest day of his life.

Virtually the entire church flock attended. Miranda wore an ivory off the shoulder wedding gown with a tight bodice that hugged her exquisite figure all the way down to her upper thighs. All the young men on both sides of the aisle got hard watching her sway up to the altar on her father's arm.

Several of them joshed Stan at the reception about how he managed to marry the hottest girl in the congregation. As the drinks flowed, their talk grew more raucous.

"So Stan, how is she in bed?"

"Envy you, man! Why did she choose you? You must have a big cock!"

"Let me know if you need any help in the wedding suite tonight."

"Let's get Stan drunk and asleep, so we can give Miranda a wedding night to remember!"

Stan was alarmed by this line of talk and tried to escape it by spending time with Miranda's parents and the older parishioners. He danced his opening dance with Miranda to polite applause, but when the younger men aggressively demanded dances with the bride later in the evening, he was unable to deter them. Miranda was clearly uncomfortable with the way some of them pawed her on the dancefloor, but when she asked Stan to "do something" he was unable to protect her.

Their wedding night sex was superlatively exciting for him, and but only mildly so for her. He was as inexperienced as her when it came to sex - most of his knowledge came from pornographic films. He tried to initiate some of the techniques he had seen on their honeymoon, but she was horrified and refused pointblank. They settled into a regular routine of missionary sex - and even with her stupendous body, and great looks, he eventually grew tired of the repetitious activity. He returned to secretly watching pornography late at night after she had gone to sleep.

* * * * *

Stan had been recording the call with Miranda. After he exchanged texts with Jack, he sat back in his chair and wiped his brow, surprised at how much he was sweating. He cued up the recording of the call and now played back several segments.

"I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! OMIGOD, I'M CUMMING SO HARD!!"

He played back Miranda's loud orgasmic cries three times. He felt his member swelling and he soon had an erection that was stiffer than any he could remember. He played her orgasm the fourth time and this time he let it run on till he heard the bit where Miranda made it clear that Jack was fucking her.

"My God, Jack!" she mumbled finally. "I'd forgotten how hard you make me cum. I almost passed out."

"The night is young," said Jack. "I'll try harder."

Stan texted Jack again: 'When are you going to fuck Miranda again?'

He waited impatiently and the minutes crawled by. Then twenty minutes later, his phone buzzed.

Jack: 'I need a nap. Maybe in an hour.'

Stan: 'I really want to watch. Set up a video.'

Jack: 'OK. I'll use Miranda's phone.'

Stan: 'You have a big cock?"

Jack: 'Women seem to think so.'

Stan: 'I want you to make her gag on it.'

Jack did not respond.

* * * * *

Jack went back to cuddling Miranda, and fell asleep holding her close. A few hours later, arousal woke him up. His raging hardon was right against Miranda's skin. He slid out of bed silently, hacked through her password into her phone, arranged it on the bedside table at just the right angle and hit Stan's number with the video on. Then he unzipped Miranda's skirt and slid it off her. As he slipped her translucent blouse down her arms and off, she sighed in her sleep, mumbling, "Jack, Jack, I'm so sleepy ..."

He gently turned her sideways on the bed, hands on her bra straps under her armpits and arranged her head on the edge, so that it tilted backwards. Then he got on his knees and lined up his erect member with Miranda's face. He ran his fingers through her glossy, jet black hair and looked over at the screen of her phone. It was filled with Stan's face and his slant eyes were almost round as he watched the action, totally agog - he was clearly mere inches from his screen.

Jack put his thumbs in Miranda's cheeks to splay her rosy lips. The intense smell of his precum drew her out of slumber and her narrow eyes popped open - and the first thing she saw was Jack's engorged organ an inch from her face.

"Wha ...!!"

She had barely time to get a word out before Jack pushed his thick cockhead into her mouth.

"UMMMPHPHFFF!!"

Her strangled cry drowned into strong suction as she strove to draw breath into her lungs around his oral invasion.

"Calm down," Jack's voice was soothing. "Open wide."

She complied, but even so, his thickness spread her jaws to their maximum extent.

"I'll go slow. Inhale as I draw out, suck as I push in, exhale as I thrust deep."

He held her head firmly, fingers in her silky hair, as he kept insistently increasing his penetration.

"Easy now, easy now, do as I say," Jack's soft tone had its intended effect and she calmed down. He rocked his hips back and forth, increasing his penetration each time. He kept coaching her to "inhale, suck, exhale", as he kept slowly fucking her mouth. She began to fall into his rhythm, and soon the pleasurable sensation of her sucking enhanced the feeling and sight of her rosy lips on his shaft.

He kept one hand to steady her head and reached with the other to knead her small, firm breasts exposed by her pulled down bra cups. His thumb ran over her nipples and stimulated them back to hardness. He periodically glanced over at Miranda's phone screen, but Stan's rapt gaze never wavered.

Jack arched her neck back, lining up her throat with her oral cavity.

"I'm going deeper, honey," he said, keeping his voice soft. "Just stay with my rhythm, don't gag, don't panic. Alright?"

He had to push harder to go through the back of her mouth. Her throat constricted his cockhead and in spite of his tender coaching, Miranda began to panic - her body thrashed in his grasp and her hands gripped his wrists, trying to free herself.

"Shhh ... shhh ... calm down, baby ... calm down ..."

"UMMMMPHPHFFF!! UMMMMPHPHFFF!!"

Jack withdrew partially, and she breathed noisily, sloppily sucking on him in the process. Her saliva drooled out of her mouth around her cock, providing additional lubrication. Her nose ran copiously and her eyes watered with clear salty tears that dripped on to the carpet.

"Just remember what you were doing," Jack's voice stayed low, calm and level. "I doesn't matter how deep I am, you can still follow the same rhythm."

It seemed to help for the next time Jack pushed his member into her throat and felt the velvety tightness around his cockhead, her body thrashed less and she sucked more. His thrusts into her mouth grew steadily faster. While she still gagged at the apex of each one, she was able to swallow almost his entire massive length.

Jack allowed his free hand to reach down, follow the line of her sternum from her breasts to the swell of her belly, and tickle her belly button. He leaned forward, and his fingers found her crotch again. He caressed her pussy lips, stroked her line of fine down and teased her clitoris in time with his oral fucking. Her sloppy breathing became interspersed with strangled cries.

"UMMMMPHPHFFF!! UMMMMPHPHFFF!!"

Her smothered cries took on a higher note as his fingers grew more insistent. Now her body thrashed on the bed with sexual excitement rather than panic. He enjoyed watching the twitching of her pussy lips and when he glanced over at her phone screen, he could see from Stan's concentrated expression that he was at the climax of his masturbation, ejaculating his load.

Miranda began to cum soon after, her sweat glistened body twisting on to her side, speared on his cock like a fish on a hook. Her black stockings and the metallic studs on her high heels glinted in the dim lamps as her legs fluttered. Her hands frantically clenched his wrists again, but this time she held on like she was drowning.

"UMMMMPHPHFFF!! UMMMMPHPHFFF!! UMMMMPHPHFFF!! UMMMMPHPHFFF!!"

Jack took one more glance at her phone screen and saw Stan's still staring. His mouth dropped open as he witnessed his wife's explosive orgasm.

Jack drove once more into Miranda's mouth as he felt his load coursing out of his balls. The view of her caught like a fish with his cock deep in her mouth, combined with her husband's ogling stare goaded him to climax. His lower body shuddered and he pumped his gouts of semen into her in two thrusts, lodging his cockhead deep into her throat with each one.

She gagged and spluttered as his thick, pungent discharge went straight down, just as she was trying to inhale. She involuntarily swallowed most of it, but lots of the thick, milky fluid gushed out of her mouth around the seal of her lips on his shaft. Impelled by her abrupt exhalation, beads of the milky, gelatinous fluid flew in all directions - some were even propelled far enough to hit the screen of her phone. They clung there for a moment, before seeping downward, adorning Stan's image with streaks of Jack's semen.

Jack kept his cock in her mouth even as it began to soften. Globules of his semen were in her hair and he massaged them into her scalp through her thick, silken mop. His shrinking member allowed her jaws to relax and she felt her tongue again. She lapped his glans as he finally withdrew, slowly and deliberately.

A thin trail of residual semen slowly dribbled out of her mouth, diluted with a great deal of her saliva and clear salty tears. A thinner trail of similarly diluted semen trickled out of her nostrils. She sighed, but made no attempt to wipe the fluid away.

"OMIGOD, Jack," she whispered loudly. "I've never had a cock in my mouth. You never did that to me before."

"It was a special request," said Jack.

"I must have asked for it in my sleep," she smiled.

Jack looked over and saw that Stan was gaping at his wife's post-orgasmic kittenish demeanor.

"Clean up, darling, and let's cuddle," Jack said, handing her his handkerchief from the bedside table.

"I don't know how I'm going to get back to sleep," she murmured, as she wiped her face. "I'm so high!"

She slid easily into his arms and he pulled the covers up to their waists.

"I should take off my shoes," she said in a low tone.

"No, no, it feels so much naughtier when you still have them on," responded Jack.

He nuzzled her neck.

"Go to sleep, Miranda."

In spite of her claim to be on a high, Miranda drifted back to sleep very quickly. The sexual romp had clearly tired her. Jack nuzzled her neck and looked over at her still-live phone screen. Stan had blanked his own camera. Clearly, he was still watching them, but his own image was replaced with a blank screen. Then Jack's phone buzzed with an incoming text.

Stan: 'I want you to tie her down.'

Jack: 'Why?'

Stan: 'So you can fuck her in the ass.'

There was another long pause.

Jack: 'I've never done that with her. Have you?'

Aan hesitated before responding, 'No.'

Jack: 'Why do you want me to do it?'

Stan: 'She won't let me do it to her. But she can't resist you. And with your big cock, it will be very painful for her.'

Jack: 'You want me to hurt her?'

Stan: 'Yes.'

Jack: 'Why?'

There was no response for a few minutes. Jack had just closed his eyes, when his phone buzzed again.

Stan: 'She's cheating on me! She's being unfaithful to the vows she made in church! She's got to pay the price! Punish her - hurt her, bruise her. You will be God's instrument and earn his forgiveness for your sin of fornication.'

Jack: 'I won't hurt her.'

He muted his phone, closed his eyes and was asleep within seconds.

* * * * *

Jack's internal clock woke him in just over an hour. He had another hardon and it was tight against Miranda's thigh. He sat up soundlessly and drew off her Balenciaga silk scarf. He used it to quickly and efficiently tie her wrists to the heavy slats on the bed's headboard. Then he turned her on to her belly and put a pillow beneath her mid-section to raise her buttocks. Her pussy and anus peeped out at him from between her legs.

He got a tube of skin cream out of her purse and squeezed a healthy dollop on to his palm. He dipped his fingers in it and with swift, economical movements, smeared her anal ring. With gentle moves, he pushed a cream greased finger into her ass, so gradually that she merely sighed in her sleep, but did not wake. He progressively pushed his finger deeper and deeper into her anus, working the cream in to lubricate her anal passage.

He put one hand on the back of her neck at her choker and steadied his hardon with the other. He leaned over her and kissed one of her ears. The warmth of his lips on her sensitive ear woke her and she said sleepily, "What time is it, Jack?"

"Time to fuck," said Jack.

"Again?" she asked. "You're insatiable." She tried to move her hands, but found that she could not. "Why have you tied me down?"

"You'll see," he said.

He had his gigantic organ positioned at her ass, but she did not realize his intention till she felt his cockhead on her anal ring.

"Jack! You can't go in there with your big cock! You'll tear me apart!"

"Relax, Miranda. It's a new experience for you, but you can do it. The more you relax, the less it will hurt at first."

"Why, Jack? OMIGOD! OMI ...UMMPHPHFF!!"

Jack had to push very hard to get his thick cockhead into her and she cried out. He used his grip on the back of her neck to drive her face into the pillows and stifle her screams. Simultaneously, he leaned forward like a rider in a saddle and whispered in her ear, trying to calm her.

"Just relax, Miranda! Easy does it! The hardest part is over, you've got the thickest part of me in you. I've pre-lubricated you, but your own fluids will soon begin to flow and it will become much easier."

She continued to struggle, her hands pulled hard on her scarf and her muffled cries came from the pillow. He gave her enough room to breathe and her body threshed in time to her panicked puffing. He penetrated deeper into her, and his organ felt like a hot bar of steel. She felt a tight sensation in her throat - it made her panic again and she thrashed against her silken bonds.

"Shhh ... shhh ... don't be afraid ... calm down, darling ... " Jack's soft voice continued in her ear. He pushed steadily, but very slowly. The sharp pain of the initial impaling eased and her panicked breathing slowed. She moved her hips to better accommodate him. With a final push, he felt her round buttocks against his mount.

"You have a great ass, Miranda," he whispered. "You were built to ride."

He began to move in her, slowly. He pushed one hand under her and began to tease her clitoris as he rocked, generating a steady rhythm. She felt the pain slide away and it was replaced by a steadily growing heat. His teasing fingers stoked her excitement and his deep anal penetration became less intrusive and more stimulating. She felt filled up in a new and different way.

Her panting breaths gave Jack a clear message and he began to ride her hard, his mount slapping her round ass. Her ass was even tighter than her pussy and she gave small screams as each thrust sank home. Jack other hand curled around her neck and his fingers caressed her throat. It was a strange feeling with his huge organ ploughing deep into her ass, invading her intimate regions that had never been touched before. Her body began to respond with fluid secretions that alleviated the sharpness of the pain and allowed her excitement to build faster. His anal invasion intensified the pleasurable sensations of his continuous caressing of her clit many times over. She was soon mewing wordlessly and arching her back to give him a better angle to pound her.

Jack felt the beginnings of her orgasm with her first contractions deep inside and they were accompanied a moment later with a higher pitch to her keening cries. His fingers tightened around her throat and he began to choke her. The asphyxiation accelerated and heightened her orgasmic outburst and she twisted violently in his grip, tugging hard on the scarf that tied her down, her sweat-covered body bucking and thrashing. Incredibly, her anal muscles clenched even tighter and Jack knew he would not be able to resist her body's demands.

He pulled out of her ass and with the same motion, thrust his full length into her pussy. He was just in time, for his coursing ejaculation shot out just as his cock hit the soft depths of her vagina.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,473 Followers