Miranda Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

Jack was silent.

"I had a lovely morning, ordered breakfast in the room - already paid for, by the way - had a leisurely swim, a massage in the spa, a shower and a light lunch. You spoil a girl."

"It was all included in the gold membership package. I didn't do anything."

"Not all of it - I asked. Then I got to airport and when the man at check-in saw my ID, he said that there was bag left for me. He brought it out and Voila! It was a Louis Vuitton. I opened it and found a Hermes scarf, Manolo Blahnik shoes and a Bordelle bra, panties and stockings. The bag and its contents are worth over $3,000!"

"Did he tell you who left the bag for you?"

"There was printed card in the suitcase with the words 'FROM STAN' on it."

"See, I told you he's the man you really love."

She wagged a finger at him.

"It was so transparent, I had to laugh. I. Stan has never even bought me flowers for Valentine's Day! He wouldn't know the difference between Manolo Blahnik and Nike running shoes. Jack, if you want to be an asshole, you'll have to try a lot harder."

She laughed now and moved her hips, her warm pussy stimulating his captive cock and stirring it to semi-tumescence.

"Then the airline's station manager came rushing out and said that I'd been upgraded to Chairman Select, the highest class of their frequent flyer program. With a note from the CEO of the airline himself! The manager escorted me to the aircraft and the pilot saw me to my seat. They ordered Dom Perignon 1982 champagne specially for me! There was a Mercedes limousine with a liveried chauffeur waiting to take me home when I landed. I wonder who arranged all that?"

Jack did not respond verbally, but the rotation of her pussy on his shaft with her clitoris rubbing on his mount soon spurred his semi-tumescence to a full blown erection. He arched his back to gently thrust into her.

"I began one day as a beggar maid and ended the very next day, a princess, delivered home in a Mercedes coach! And it went on. When I got to work on Monday, I fully expected it to be like Cinderella's midnight - the end of the dream. I was on probation for non-performance, and had just returned from another trip with no sales. I expected to be fired, simple as that. But my boss came to my cubicle all smiles and congratulated me for making a big sale - a complete software suite ordered by the Foncault Group - $500,000! He showed me the purchase order, signed by Farah Hojjat, your executive assistant - 'following a sales meeting with Mr. John Grierson, CEO.' My commission is $100,000! Presto! I'm still a princess!"

"That $500,000 process system firewall has already blocked over $15 million in hacks at our refineries. It was worth every penny. And you sold it to me."

"I just mentioned the firewall system in a five minute conversation and you nodded your head. I never dreamed you would buy it!"

"You're a sharp girl, Miranda, and you understand the links between hydrocarbon chemistry and IT better than anyone I know. That purchase was no gift, it was a hardheaded business decision."

"And what about spoiling me with all those hotel specials, the gifts and the airline VIP upgrade?"

"It was nothing, just a few phone calls. I did it because I wanted to fuck you again."

She smiled and did not reply, but intensified the rotation of her hips, creating more friction between her pussy and his organ. He reciprocated by beginning to arch his back and fuck her in a steady rhythm.

"Like I'm fucking you now," he said.

She was panting now, her excitement was showing on her face, and beads of sweat began to course down the sides of her face. But what Jack said brought forth a wide smile.

"You're ... not ... fucking ... me ...," she gasped. "Stan ... fucks ... me. You're ... making ... love ... to ... me."

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers