Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oddly and unnervingly, he took a step back when she stared at her reflection in the mirror as if she was staring at him and as if she knew he was standing there watching her and seeing her without her clothes. Could she see him through the glass? Does she know he's there watching her? He stood still holding his breath while hoping to God that his mother didn't know he was standing there spying on her. As if he was looking at some other woman, someone else's mother, or a woman he didn't even know, he couldn't wrap his brain around seeing his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, never has he been as sexually excited. Naked, naked, naked he was finally seeing his mother naked.

His mother was naked. Just a wall width away, his mother was naked, naked, naked. She was naked. He couldn't believe she was naked and he couldn't believe he was seeing her beautiful, naked body. As if she was a woman in a peep show, a whore and/or a prostitute exposing her beautiful body to men for money, she may as well be a whore and/or a prostitute in the way that he was treating her and abusing her. As if he was a peeping Tom pervert paying his money to see her without her clothes, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's tits, her ass, and her pussy for an extended period of time and for free. Only, the price he'll pay to see his mother naked may be more than just mere money. What he'll pay in guilt and shame, will continue to charge him remorsefulness the rest of his life.

It was strangely surreal to stare at her without her knowing that he was watching her and seeing her without her clothes. If only she knew he was peeping on her, she'd be so pissed. If only she knew he's seen her in her panty and bra, topless, and/or naked, she may ask him to leave her house. God, if only she knew he was peeping on her, she'd really be mad. He hopes to God she never finds out that this is a two-way mirror and he's been peeping on her.

Yet, worth him being caught for stealing a prolonged peek and an extended stare, leer, and ogle at his mother's underwear clad, topless, and naked body, his justifiable excuse, she was the woman he loved. If she was to blame him for anything, she could certainly blame him for loving her too much. Had she returned his incestuous, sexual affection and had sex with him, he wouldn't be guilty of any crime. Acting as if his incestuous perversion was all her fault, if only she had gone to the nude beach with him on Nude Day and in celebration of her birthday, he never would have installed this two-way mirror. If he was guilty of anything, he was guilty of being in love with his mother and of wanting to have sex with her.

* * * * *

Now that he's seen her stripping off her clothes, now that he's seen his mother in her underwear, topless, and naked, not nearly sexually satisfied, he wanted more. He so wished he could have sex with her. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with his mother. He loved to know what it feels like to have his cock in his mother's soft hand, buried in her willing mouth, and immersed in her warm, wet pussy. He so wished he could make love to her. He so wished her could fuck her, fuck her senseless while literally pounding her pussy until she exploded in a screaming orgasm of sexual pleasure.

He'd like to see her cum. He'd like to hear her cum. He'd like to know what her naked body feels like in his arms and in his horny hands while she's in orgasmic pleasure and having multiple orgasms. With him having imagined it enough times, he'd finally love to know what she's like in bed. Is she loving or is she wild. Is she submissive or is she passionate? The only way he'd have answers to all of his questions is to have sex with her. Yet, it's one thing to see her naked and quite another thing to have sex with his mother.

Hard for even him to believe that she was 47-years-old, she was so very beautiful. Not looking anywhere near her age, she was so very sexy. Something that can't be said about most women, with the shortcomings of their bodies hidden by their clothes, she was even more beautiful and sexier without her clothes than was with her clothes. Maybe he was biased because she was his mother and he was her son and obviously in love with her, but one of a kind, he believed that she had as good of a body as any Playboy model. If he didn't know she was 47-years-old, judging her by her phenomenal body, he'd think she was in her thirties.

Looking so phenomenal in her birthday suit, he wished she'd change her mind and accompany him to a nude beach to celebrate her birthday naked on Nude Day one day, some day. She more had the body of a 35-year-old woman than she did have the mature body of a 47-year-old woman. Then, suddenly, as if staring directly at him and catching him by surprise, she looked through the mirror instead of looking at the mirror. Eerily frightening and guiltily chilling, she stared at him through the mirror as if she knew he was there watching her. Oh, my God, her concentrated, focused stare unnerved him.

'What is she doing? Why is she looking at me like that? Can she see me? Does she know I'm here watching her? Did she purposely strip herself naked to give me a striptease show of her naked body?'

As if she knew he was there watching her, dumbfounding him and strangely enough, she appeared to be talking to him through the mirror. Yet, how could she know he was there watching her and peeping on her? She'd have to suspect this was a two-way mirror. With her only looking at the mirror on the surface and without looking closely at it, unless she was an expert mirrored glass person, there was no way that she could tell that this was a two-way mirror.

Unless she's seen lots of two-way mirrors before, with this a good quality two-way mirror and not a cheaply made one, he didn't think she could tell that this was a two-way mirror just by looking at it. Hell, he knew it was a two-way mirror when first seeing it displayed in the glass store and even he couldn't know it was a two-way mirror. Maybe she's just imagining he's there watching her. Maybe she's just hoping that he's there watching her. Maybe she's just sexually fantasizing that he's there watching her in the way he's sexually fantasized his mother being with him whenever he's masturbating himself.

Besides, there's no way that she could know that this is a two-way mirror just be looking at it. She didn't cup her hands over her eyes to stare in the mirror. She didn't turn off her light to shine a flashlight through the mirror. She didn't rap her knuckles on the mirror to see if there was a hollow sound. She didn't even touch the mirror with her finger to see if her fingertip reflection didn't have a space between her finger and the mirror. With her just looking at the mirror and staring through the mirror at him, even though she appeared to suspect that this was a two-way mirror, he didn't think that she could tell if it was a two-way mirror. Yet, she continued talking to him as if she knew he was there watching her.

'What is she saying?'

Unable to hear her through the wall, staring at her lips, he leaned in closer to watch her mouth the words.

"Thank you for giving me a wonderful birthday, Joey. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful birthday gift," she said as if she knew he was there watching her.

"Oh, my God," said Joey reading her lips.

Unnerved by her talking to him as if she knew he was there, he didn't know what to believe. Maybe she could see him standing there behind the mirror. Some two-way mirror this is. Now he wondered if she could see him standing there watching her. He should have tested it somehow but how? He'd need another person standing on the other side to test it. Too late now but he could have tested it himself. He could have removed his Dorian Grey painting, went in his mother's room to try cupping his hands over his eyes and/or used a flashlight to see if he could see in his room. Only, she didn't do any of that and he feared that seemingly she knows that this is a two-way mirror.

"You're welcome, Mother," he said as if having a private conversation with her and as if she could hear him and/or see him answering her.

Certainly, she didn't know that this was a two-way mirror. How could she know that? With her knowing he was in his room, obviously she was just talking to him as if he was standing there. Certainly, she didn't know that he was standing there watching her undress and strip herself naked. How could she know that? She couldn't see him, could she? Certainly, she didn't know that he had watched her remove her blouse and her short skirt. Certainly, she didn't know that he had watched her parading around her room in her underwear. If she knew he was there watching her undress, she never would have removed her clothes. She never would have stripped herself naked.

'Right?'

Or maybe she was using this two-way mirror as her justifiable excuse to undress without fault or penalty. With this her perfect way to flash her son her underwear clad, topless, and naked body, would she still have stripped herself naked if she knew this was a two-way mirror and her son could see her? Certainly, if she knew this was a two-way mirror and he was watching her, she may have stripped herself naked and paraded around her room without her clothes, if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wants her. Perhaps, with her his modest, moral mother, as evidence that she doesn't that this is a two-way mirror and doesn't know that he's peeping on her, she never would have stripped off her clothes if she suspected the ruse.

'Wow! Yet, still baffled wondering, what if she knows that this is a two-way mirror?'

Maybe she does knows this is a two-way mirror. Maybe as her way to have her cake and eat it too, while preserving her motherly morals and incestuous innocence, she's pretending not to know that this is a two-way mirror. Perhaps with her fully aware that this is a two-way mirror, she's giving her son just what he wanted, to see her naked on Nude Day. If that's the case and she does know that this is a two-way mirror, after she knowingly stripped off her clothes in front of him anyway, what's his next move? Should he confront her or should he play it cool? Should he not say anything about her striptease show and wait for her to make her next move or should he take this as her green light for him to make the next sexual move? He didn't know what to do.

Surely, she doesn't know he had watched her parading around her room in her white, low cut bra and white, bikini panty. Surely, she doesn't know that he had watched her remove her bra to expose her shapely breasts, areolas, and nipples to him. Surely, she doesn't know that he watched her slide her panties down and off to show him her trimmed, black pussy. Surely, she doesn't know that she exposed her pussy and ass to him. Surely, she doesn't know that he saw her topless, topless, topless before seeing her naked, naked, naked. Surely, she doesn't know her son was in his room masturbating over all that his mother was unwittingly showing him. Surely, she doesn't know that she's so nakedly exposed.

How could she know he was masturbating over her unwittingly showing him anything? Then, again, with this two-way mirror and his sexual intentions so obvious, how could she not know that this was a two-way mirror and he was spying on her? How could she at least not suspect that this is a two-way mirror and that he had been peeping on her? How could she not know? Surely, she must know. At the very least she must suspect that he's been watching her.

Yet, nonetheless whether she knows that this is a two-way mirror or not, the best day of his life, his mother's birthday, finally his mother stripped naked in front of him. He couldn't believe his mother stripped naked in front of him. He couldn't believe his mother was standing on the other side of this wall in her panty and bra, then topless, and now naked. On Nude Day of all days, the most appropriate holiday to see his mother without her clothes, this is the best Nude Day he's ever had.

Showing him her tits, her ass, and her pussy, after parading around her room in her underwear before moving around her room topless, she walked around her room naked. Then, while brushing her beautiful, lush, black hair, she stood in front of her mirror naked while talking to herself and while seemingly talking to him. Even though he could see her but she couldn't see him, nonetheless, she rattled him enough to make him wonder if she could see him. He couldn't help but wonder if she knew he was there. Yet, with the reward of seeing his mother in her panty and bra, topless, and now naked well worth the risk, if she knows he's been peeping on her, he'll take that chance.

As if she knew he was standing there watching her, by her talking to him through the mirror, she made his heart sing and his cock harden. Had he not had a hard of hearing, hearing impaired, and nearly deaf, best friend in high school who taught him how to lip read, he never would have been able to read his mother's lips. Yet, totally befuddled and adding to his consternation, his mother knew he could read lips. If she suspected that this was as two-way mirror and suspected that he was there watching her, then she knew he could read her lips to know what she was saying.

He watched her talking to him as if she could see him and as if she knew he was standing there watching her while she nonchalantly leaned against the mirror naked. As if he was in the room with her and as if he could hear her what she was saying, he read her lips. Then, with her confessing all that he had been thinking, he couldn't believe all that she was saying. Shocking even him, sexually arousing him, and making him incestuously wanting her in the way he's never wanted her before, she said something he never expected her to say.

* * * * *

"If you were here with me now in my bedroom, I'd kiss you, really kiss you, French kiss you while allowing you to feel my naked body," she said to the mirror with her arms outstretched and her hands resting on the mirror frame. "Something I always wanted to do is kiss you, really kiss you, French hiss you," she said giving him a sexy look as if she could see him. "I enjoyed you French kissing me before while feeling me through my clothes as much as I enjoyed French kissing you while feeling your hard cock through your jeans."

'Oh my God,' he thought to himself while reading his mother's lips. 'Fuck me. I don't believe this," he said out loud and for no one to hear but himself.

As if he was dreaming and/or as if she was someone other than his mother saying those sexy things to him, he stared at his mother astonished by what she was saying and by all that she was admitting. In the way he always wanted to French kiss her, he couldn't believe she always wanted to French kiss him too. If only he knew she wanted to French kiss him too, he would have French kissed his mother years ago. If only he knew she enjoyed him feeling her through her clothes, he would have felt her through her clothes years ago. If only he knew she enjoyed feeling his hard cock through his jeans, he would have put her hand on his pajama clad erection years ago.

If only he knew his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, he would have exposed himself to his mother a long time ago. Instead of waiting for her to make the first incestuously, sexual move, he would have walked around her naked and moved her hand to his naked cock. He would have wrapped her fingers around his prick before pushing down on her shoulders for her to fall to her knees and take him in her mouth. He would have pushed her back on her bed, spread her legs, and mounted her. If only he knew then what he seemingly knows now, he would have had sex with his mother years ago.

After finding out this sexy, incestuous secrets about his mother, extrapolating to the next incestuous, sexual step, he wondered if she had been masturbating herself over imagining his naked body in the way that he's been masturbating himself while imagining her naked body. He wondered if she had been masturbating herself while imagining having sex with his naked body in the way he's been masturbating himself while imagining having sex with her naked body. Always wondering if she sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her, maybe with her surprising and unexpected, mirrored confession, his prayers are answered. He stared at the mirror as if this mirror was his magic eight ball and was reading his future.

"I enjoyed you touching me and feeling me through my clothes," she said touching and feeling her naked body as if her hands were his hands and as if she was wearing clothes. "You made me so very wet when you felt and squeezed my ass," she said staring at him before turning her ass to the mirror to squeeze it.

As if looking at him staring at her ass, she turned to look at herself in the mirror. Then, bending forward, she reached around behind her to feel her ass and to squeeze her ass before slapping her ass. She bent forward a little more to give him a better view of her round, shapely ass. Finally parting her ass cheeks with her hands, she showed him her glistening wet, pink pussy. If it wasn't enough that her nipples were erect, his mother was wet, so very wet.

"Oh, God," said Joey stroking himself faster. "Are you fucking kidding me? I can't believe she's saying this stuff. I can't believe she's showing me her naked body and now flashing me her naked ass and pussy. Jesus, my Mom is such an incestuous whore."

Joey stared at his mother's naked ass and her naked pussy while continuing to stroke himself. Then, temporarily interrupting his free show of her naked body, she turned around again to talk to him in the mirror again.

"You made my nipples so erect when you fondled my tits and fingered my nipples. You made me so horny when you felt my breast and fingered, pulled, turned, and twisted my nipples," she said standing upright and turning to face the mirror while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples.

Pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples, she felt her tits and fingered her nipples in the way that he wished he could feel her tits and finger her nipples.

"Jesus," he said watching her touch herself while he stroked himself again.

He watched his mother as if he was watching a scene from a porn movie.

"When you lifted my skirt to expose my panties, hoping you'd touch and finger my pussy through my panties. I was so sexually excited when you finally moved your hand between my legs," she said moving her hand between her legs.

Mesmerized by watching his mother touch herself, he stared at her as if he was hypnotized.

"Oh, my God," said Joey stroking himself faster.

"Then, when you cupped my pussy through my panty, I thought I was going to faint when you ran a slow finger along my pussy slit through my panty and pushed down on my clit with your finger." She leaned in closer to the mirror as if she was talking to a prisoner next door through the bars. "I so wished you had moved my panty aside, rubbed my clit, and inserted your finger deep within me," she said. "I so wanted you to finger fuck me."

She reached down with both hands and leaned back while opening her pussy lips with her fingers to show him her glistening pussy before rubbing her clit and burying her fingers inside of her cunt. Wondering if she was going to masturbate herself, hoping he'd see her give herself an orgasm, he'd love to watch his mother cum. As if he was in church, he remained so still and so quiet while watching his mother finger herself. Then, she moved her fingers to her mouth to suck her them.

"Jesus," he said watching his mother playing with herself and then sucking on her fingers.

If it wasn't enough seeing her naked, he couldn't believe what he was seeing in her touching herself.