Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Had you rubbed my clit and finger fucked my pussy, I would have given you sex."

Now he wished he had pushed her panty aside, rubbed her clit, and fingered her pussy. Perhaps they'd be having sex right now.

"Oh, God," said Joey stroking himself harder. "She's teasing me. She's playing me. She's driving me crazy. She must know that this is a two-way mirror. She must know that I'm standing here watching her."

Feeling so guilty after slipping her his tongue and kissing his mother, French kissing her before, he couldn't believe she just admitted that she enjoyed him French kissing her then as much as he had enjoyed French kissing her. Thinking that he was taking sexual advantage of his mother by touching her and feeling her through her clothes while kissing her, he couldn't believe she admitted that he had made her just as wet as she had made him hard. After reading her lips with her wishing he had moved her panty aside with his finger, rubbed her clit, and fingered her pussy, he wished he had inserted his finger inside of his mother.

Now in hindsight, wishing he had been more aggressive with her, he wished he had played with his mother's cunt. He wished he had masturbated her. He wished he had given her an orgasm with his fingers. Maybe if he had rubbed her clit while finger fucking her, as she just said, she would have given him sex. With her his loving mother and him her loving son, perhaps she would have felt compelled to reciprocate and give him sex. Maybe if he had played with his mother's wet pussy, she would have played with his hard cock. Only, now, even though she's talking dirty to her mirror, he didn't know if she was talking dirty to him. With her perhaps just talking to herself, he may never know if making his moves would have caused her to make her moves too.

"I'd love nothing more than for you to feel my naked breasts while fingering my nipples and sucking my tits," she said.

He watched her feeling and fondling her naked breasts while she fingered her nipples and while she stared at him through the mirrored glass. Then, doing something he never expected his moral, modest mother to do, she lifted her breasts to her mouth to suck them. He couldn't believe his eyes. She sucked one nipple before sucking the other nipple and while staring in the mirror.

"Holy shit. I don't believe this. I can't believe my mother is sucking her nipples," he said.

He couldn't believe his mother was standing in front of the mirror naked and sucking her tits in the way that he so wished that he could suck her tits. Totally erect, her nipples were so big. He couldn't wait to finger them. He couldn't wait to suck them.

"Look at her. Just look at her. As if she's a stripper on stage teasing her audience, teasing me instead, her own son, my mother is a slut, an incestuous slut. All this time with me thinking that I'm the pervert, my mother is my sexy slut. I only wish she knew this was a two-way mirror. I only wish she was sexually enticing me to have sex with her."

Obviously, whether she knew this was a two-way mirror or not and knew he was standing there watching her or not, she was teasing him as if she knew this was a two-way mirror and knew that he was standing there watching her and peeping on her. Giving him a real, sexy show, as if he was there in her bedroom with her, the more she talked to him through the mirror, the more sexually aroused he became. As if he was a dormant volcano hiding his volcanic activity for years, but for his obvious erections whenever he was around his mother, especially when she wore her sexy nightgowns, he couldn't be any more sexually aroused than what he was now.

"If you were here with me now in my bedroom, I'd kiss you, really kiss you, French kiss you while stroking your cock. I'd love nothing more than to make you hard with my hand," she said moving her hand back and forth as if giving him a hand job. "If you were here in my bedroom with me now, I'd fall to my knees and suck your prick before fucking your prick. I'd love nothing more than for you to cum in my mouth," she said running a slow tongue over her full lips while staring at him in the mirror. "I'd love to swallow your cum."

He stared in the mirror as if he was watching a porn film on TV and his mother was a porn star.

"Fuck me. I don't believe this," he said for only himself to hear. "What? Huh? This is so unbelievable. Did she really just say all that I think she said? She wants to suck my prick? My mother, the love of my life, just admitted that she wants to blow me. She'd love for me to cum in her mouth? She wants to swallow my cum? Seriously? Are you kidding me? I don't believe this."

He couldn't believe all that she was saying. He couldn't believe all that he was seeing.

"I love you Joey. I want you Joey," she said. "I need to make love to you. I need you to fuck me."

Joey stared at his mother's naked image while reading her lips and not believing what she was saying. Better than any sexual fantasy he's ever had, he felt as if he was dreaming while imagining all of this.

"After sashaying around me, sexually teasing me, and incestuously enticing me in her sexy, low cut, short, barely there nightgowns, I can't believe my mother wants to blow me. My mother wants to suck my cock. My mother wants me to cum in her mouth. She wants to swallow my cum. My mother wants to have sex with me. My mother wants to make love to me. My mother wants me to fuck her," he said. "My sexual fantasy come true, this is so frigging unbelievable."

Shocked, as if she knew he was standing there staring at her and as if she could see him in the way that he could see her, he stared at her staring at him.

"I can't believe she's saying everything that I so wanted to tell her and everything that I so wanted to hear her say," he said continuing to slowly stroke his cock while staring at his mother's naked body. "If only there wasn't this mirror between us, I'd take her in my arms and kiss her, French kiss her, while feeling her naked body," he said while wondering again if she knew that this was a two-way mirror.

Totally baffled by her odd, sexual, incestuous behavior, he didn't know what to believe. He didn't know what to do. Out of character, she was acting nothing like his modest, moral mother. She was acting like the slut that he always hoped to her be whenever he imagined her without her clothes. She was acting like the whore he imagined her to be whenever he was masturbating himself while imagining having sex with her naked body.

"Why would she say all of those things if she knew this is a two-way mirror? Why would she say all of those things if she didn't know that this is a two-way mirror? Whether she thought this was a two-way mirror or not, why would she say all that he's been thinking. Judging by her private conversation that wasn't so private, she obviously sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her."

He stared at his mother's naked image while wanting to make a funny face at her to see if she'd laugh as proof that she could see him.

"She couldn't possibly know that this is a two-way mirror. How could she know it's a two-way mirror? She didn't peer into the mirror, rap on it with her knuckles, hold a flashlight to it, or touch it with her finger. Obviously and without a doubt, she'd never say what she's saying to me now if I was standing in her bedroom with her, would she? Still, as if I'm eavesdropping on her private conversation, it's good to know that she sexually wants me as much as I sexually want her," he said.

Still trying to wrap his brain around all that happened in such a short amount of time, he couldn't believe his mother wanted to hold his prick in her hand while stroking him. He couldn't believe his mother wanted to take his cock in her mouth and suck him. He couldn't believe his mother would not only allow him to cum in her mouth but also would love for him to cum in her mouth while she swallows his cum. He'd love nothing more for his mother to stroke his cock before sucking his cock. He'd love nothing more than to cum in his mother's mouth.

He couldn't believe all that his mother was saying. Does she know that this is a two-way mirror? Does she know that he can see her? Does she know that he's been watching her? Does she know that he saw her undressing? Does she know that he saw her parading around her bedroom in just her low cut bra and bikini panty? Does he know that he saw her topless and now naked? Does she know that he can read her lips? Does she know that he now knows that she wants to blow him? Does she know that he now knows that she wants to make love to him and wants him to fuck her?

* * * * *

He hoped she wasn't just talking to herself in the mirror. He hoped she wasn't mocking him. Even though it was sexy, so sexy, to watch her talking to herself in such a salaciously sexual way that would be just crazy if she was talking to herself, right? Nonetheless, whether she was just talking to herself in the mirror and/or just mocking him, no matter which, he was seeing his mother naked while enjoying the sexual fantasy of her sexually wanting him.

It was so hot to watch her strip off her clothes and parade around her room as if she was alone. It was so hot to watch her standing in the mirror naked while looking at her naked reflection. It was so hot to watch her finger her pussy and lick her vaginal secretions from her fingers just as it was so hot to watch her suck her nipples. Yet, somehow, she seemingly knew he was there watching her and peeping on her as she stripped off her clothes and gave him a masturbation show. He hoped that she was talking to him and not just to her reflection in the mirror. He hoped his mother wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

Maybe, as if he was there with her now, she was talking to her mirror because he was right next door in his room. Maybe it was nothing more than talk, sexy, dirty, salacious, naked talk with things she'd never say if he was there with her in her room. Maybe she has no idea that this is a two-way mirror. Maybe she has no clue that he had watched her remove her clothes and strip naked. Even if she knows that this is a two-way mirror, maybe she doesn't know that he can understand every word she says. Only with her naked image and body language worth a thousand words, he didn't have to understand all that she was saying. He could deduce her meaning by her sexual actions.

Yet, whether she meant her words or not, she encouraged him with her words to do what he needed to do. This was his chance to have sex with her. An incestuous, sexual opportunity that may never happen again, this was it. Whether she knew that this was a two-way mirror or not, for her to say all that she said told him that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, he couldn't help from believing that she meant every word.

She wants to have sex with him. She wants to blow him. She wants him to cum in her mouth so that she can swallow his cum. She wants to make love to him and then she wants him to fuck her. His mother wants him to fuck her. The happiest son on Earth, he couldn't believe his mother wants him to fuck her.

He was so sexually excited. He was so invigorated to take action. This was it. This was really it. About time after six, long, sexually frustrating years, this was his time to make his move on his mother. Whether she was sexually serious or incestuously rejected him, he needed to know if she meant all that she said.

Taking a giant leap of faith after reading her lips while hoping that she meant all that she said in the mirror, whether she knew he was standing there watching her or not, Joey walked to his bedroom door naked. As if opening a door that was so forbidden, something he couldn't do and somewhere he couldn't go before, he was ready to cross his threshold and to go past the point of no return. If he hadn't been encouraged by his mother talking to herself in her mirror, never would he have ever done this. He opened his bedroom door and walked out of his bedroom naked. Naked, naked, naked, Joey was naked. Walking down the hall naked, he stood in front of his mother's closed bedroom door for what seemed like an eternity.

He was naked and knowing his mother was naked inside of her bedroom, Joey was naked too. Naked, naked, naked, he walked out of his bedroom and walked down the hall naked. Intending to walk in his mother's bedroom naked, ready to call her bluff, either she'd want him or she'd reject him. Hoping for the former over the latter, he was ready to have incestuous sex with his mother. Afraid to make a sound, he stood outside her bedroom door. Naked, naked, naked, they were both naked. Naked, naked, naked, mother and son were naked. Either this was a big mistake or the beginning of something so very beautiful.

This is it, this is really it, this is the nest big step and a giant leap of faith across the line of incest. Hoping that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, willing to risk it all, he hoped he wasn't taking too much of a gamble. He hoped he wasn't making a mistake, one that would ruin the close relationship that he enjoyed having with his mother. He hoped that them having sex was a sure thing. He hoped that them having sex was the best thing. Once he opened his mother's bedroom door naked, once she saw him standing there naked and he saw her standing there naked too, there was no turning back. Seeing one another naked would be an ingrained image that they'd have for the rest of their lives.

Only, having second thoughts and serious doubts, what if his mother didn't mean any of those things that she said in the mirror? What if she was just talking to herself? What if she didn't know this was a two-way mirror? What if, with her knowing that he's sexual attracted to her, she was joking while mocking and teasing him?

Ready to embarrass himself as much as he was ready to embarrass or embrace his mother by opening her bedroom door, he was ready to do whatever it takes to have sex with his mother. Ready to make a bigger ass of himself than he already has in trying to put the incestuous, sexual moves on his mother by seducing her, what if she doesn't want to have sex with him? What if she recoils and rejects his incestuous, sexual advances? She may ask him to not only leave her room but also leave her house. Yet, wanting to believe all that she said in the mirror, he hoped that she was sincere in her sexual attraction to him as he was sincere in his sexual attraction to her.

* * * * *

Filled with apprehension, he was paralyzed with trepidation. Afraid to turn her doorknob and open her bedroom door for fear that she'd not only reject him but also throw him out of her house, he put his hand to his mother's doorknob and paused to reflect on the seriousness of his incestuous actions. Once he opened her bedroom door, with his decision made to expose himself to his mother, there'd no turning back. Showing his cards and playing his hand, he'd be making his incestuous decision once he opened his mother's bedroom door. Once he opened her bedroom door, as if opening Pandora's Box, he'd never be able to close that lid ever again. Once he saw her naked in person instead of through a two-way mirror and once she saw him naked too, it was either put up or shut up.

Yet, something that he'd regret not doing and that would haunt him for the rest of his life, he'd be kicking himself if he didn't open her bedroom door. He needed to know if she was serious in what she just mouthed in the mirror. What if she was serious and he didn't take any action on all that she said by not opening her bedroom door? Missing his perfect opportunity to have sex with his mother, he'd regret that for the rest of his life if he didn't act upon all that she said when talking to him in the mirror. Whether she knew it was a two-way mirror and knew he was there watching her or not, she gave him more than a glimpse in what she was feeling and what she was thinking about him.

Besides, if for no other reason, if only to catch her without her clothes, he needed to see his mother's naked body up close and personal just as he needed her to see his naked body too. Ass, pussy, and tits, just as he wanted to see her naked, he wanted her to see him naked too. Hoping she'd fall to her knees and suck him, he wanted her to see his cock. Just as he was hoping she'd allow him to touch her, feel her, and fondle her naked body, he hoped that she'd reach out her hand to touch him, feel him, and fondle his naked body too.

Ready to open his mother's bedroom door unannounced, without knocking, and without being invited inside was his only way to finally get the answers he was hoping to hear. The least he'd do is to embarrass and humiliate himself by walking in her bedroom naked. The least he'd do is to embarrass and humiliate her by walking in her bedroom and seeing her naked too. She may ask him to leave her house but that's the chance he'd have to take. The most he'd do is to finally know that his mother sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her. The most he'd do is to finally have sex with his mother.

This is it. This is really it. There's no turning back now. Knowing that his mother was naked behind her wooden door, he turned the knob and slowly opened his mother's bedroom door. Giving her a chance to deny him entry to her room, expecting her to scream, he waited for her to yell, 'Get out! Don't come in! I'm not decent.'

When there was no response to him turning her doorknob, he ever so slowly opened her bedroom door. She didn't yell for him not to come in and that she wasn't decent. More and more, just a little bit more, he opened her door more. He continued opening her bedroom door wider and wider. He opened her door wide enough for him to see inside his mother's bedroom, to see his naked mother, and for her to see him too.

He opened her bedroom door wide enough for him to walk through her door. With her door now wide open, she didn't scream her embarrassment when he saw her without her clothes. She didn't scream for him to get out or not to enter her bedroom when she saw him without his clothes. In the way that he stood there staring at her, she stood there staring at him.

With her naked too, as if she knew he'd open her bedroom door, she stood facing the door while staring at him and staring at his naked prick in the way that he stood there staring at her naked tits and pussy. With her not having a negative reaction to him exposing his naked body to her nor her having a negative reaction to exposing her naked body to him, this was it. This was really it. This was finally it. Sex between him and his mother was finally going to happen. He couldn't believe it. This was either the start of something so sexually beautiful or so incestuously forbidden. They were going to have sex. Mother and son were finally going to have a sexual, incestuous relationship.

She made no attempt to cover her nakedness and with him making no attempt to cover his erect prick, they stood there as if they were both fully dressed. As if they were two deer caught in a car's headlights, they just stood there staring at one another's naked bodies. The longer she stared at his exposed prick, the harder and longer it grew, and the more he sexually wanted her. The longer he stared at her naked breasts and pussy, the more erect her nipples became. He wondered again if she was as wet as he was hard. For sure, she was more beautiful naked than he had ever imagined her to be. Definitely more beautiful without her clothes, she was even more beautiful than she looked in the mirror.

"Finally," she said with a laugh while breaking their silence. "I've been waiting for you to open my bedroom door. What took you so long?"

To be continued...