All Comments on 'Mirrors'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Not badly written but . . .

On the edge of Nonconsent/Reluctance. What part of "No" did he not understand? She acquiesced at the end (and sometimes a raped woman will orgasm during the rape) but that does not imply legal consent. Or maybe she really wanted it to happen but couldn't say it. In this very short vignette, we the readers really don't know. Maybe another short one (Ch 02) from her point of view would be helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree with Vulcan

and adding some husband are in fact in left field.... never processing in their minds...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No means no. Not maybe and sure as fuck not yes.

Next time, put it in the appropriate fucking catagory.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
I think she wanted it to happen

if she really didn't want it to happen, bust the fucking mirror, scream, kick Will in the fucking nuts. She gave in. I know women that freak out when you look at them much less grab a tit. (3)

adgeonadgeonalmost 11 years ago
It could have been better

The writing was fine but I just didn't feel the excitement from the fear of getting caught, which is what makes this type of story erotic. In fact, it was more like a revenge fuck which I never find it erotic, but that's just me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Close, but no arrest

Sweetie has a history of tolerance with The Bull. At every step, she is one or more steps BEHIND the escalating intimacies to which she is being subjected.

In REAL LIFE, a guy MIGHT get by with such boldness and get lucky. He might also get a cell with Bubba the Bunghole Buster, and a lifetime of being publicly ID'ed for sex crimes! Potential penalties FAR outweigh any benefits.

In FICTION, Bull reads her demurrals as temporizing rather than absolute rejection and bulls through (sorry!) quickly. Before she can explain that she is not THAT kind of girl, she IS! Most male readers (and perhaps more than a few female readers) will applaud the confidence and male-stereotype guts of our Hero Bull and wish we could emulate such behavior (or be overwhelmed by the irresistible force, for those readers of the estrogen persuasion.) ((please go back and re-read second paragraph))

5*

(And yes, when I walk out after a Western (Oater) movie, my right hand is prepared to 'clear leather' within milliseconds!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Marriage over.

And a guy out of a job, but a stupid reason to cheat, -1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
shiniest turd

Today ashson has given us the best story of the day. That's only because everything else sucks ten times worse. So this story, which is just the same as everything else this retard writes, is the shiniest turd today. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I guess

No doesn't mean no in your world. Just keep raping them and they'll like it eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dandy little story

Amusing and still in line with the loving wife theme. Highly erotic too, watching the hubby through the one way mirror, and suddenly enjoying what was happening to her. The psychotics of course are outraged that the hubby wasn't a willing cuckold, but they count for nothing anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Story non consent

This story should be re-categorized as non-consent. I stopped reading it as prick Will continuously ignored her no's, fuck off's and everything she said to him which he platently ignores and violates her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
will needs aquiet ride with a cement truck

to be fired should be the leastt of his worries, being part of a stew might be more like it

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
A Woman's Fantasy

I challlenge the guys commenting here. Have you never had similar fantasies in reverse? Holier than thou isn't a good look.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Rape Story

Erotic if you consider rape to be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cut the bs, this is a cute story

She knew the guy, liked the guy, and didn't stomp on hie foot, or seriously object. Great plot device, no great suspension of belief, 5star

Chilley

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Will got her out of her bad mood

She wasn't as bitchy after she had an orgasm from Will's big cock. It probably turned her on by getting fucked in front of her husband,

It seemed the only thing she minded, is having to go clean her pussy that was full of Will's cum.

I'd like to see Will fuck her again and this time in private where she can let herself go and enjoy having sex with Will even more than she did this time..

user110user110almost 11 years ago
rape should be so easy

where are all these masochist women?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Garbage

Anyone who enjoys this tale condones rape. Someone said this was a "cute" tale? There are some seriously deranged people out there. I'm insane but I'm not a criminal rapist. Die assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well, I lived it. *****

Thanks. tom anon

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

A nice hook on the usual fucked spouse story. A good imagination is a wonderful thing and considering how many stories ashson has done he has a hell of good one. By the way tho I'd like to - I'd get my head knocked around backward if I tried that on my fav barmaid!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous