Misplaced Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers

"Then why do I feel so bad?"

"Don't worry sweetheart, you didn't lose a lover, you gained a life time friend."

"Tam, why don't you get the heck out of here and go home. You must have a million things to do besides baby-sitting me. I've got my journal and need to make an entry or two. Go home, go out, get laid, do something fun for a change."

"I think my baby needs some alone time," Tam said giving me a kiss on the lips for the first time ever. "I'll check on you Sunday. Maybe I'll sneak you in a beer. Would you like that?"

"Go. Now." I said throwing a pillow at her.

I spent the better part of the next day and a half writing in my journal. My shrink would be proud of me. I thought long and hard about my life and where I wanted to go, and who with, before finally putting my book away at 2:00 am Sunday morning. The only reason I stopped was because Debbie came in, grabbed my journal and told me it was nighttime.

"Just five more minutes," I pleaded.

"Steve, don't make me get tough with you. You need rest if you ever expect to get out of this place. Don't make me have to give you another sponge bath," she said with a smile on her face as she walked towards me with a wet sponge.

Tammy snuck in a Big Mac and a Corona in an empty bottle of ginger ale. Can you say heaven, because that's what it tasted like. She stood guard by the room door until I finished. We washed out the bottle and I had a few mints to mask my breath.

"Thanks I needed that," I said repositioning myself on the bed. Getting ready for the next chapter of my life.

"How long Tammy?" I asked looking at her sitting on the chair next to my bed.

"How long what?"

"How long have you felt this way about me?" I asked again.

"A long time. About a month after you first asked me to flirt with you."

"Why didn't you say something? It took me a while to put two and two together and then I didn't even believe it myself. What are you forty two, forty three?"

"Forty seven but thanks for the ego boost," she said holding my hand. "I was so jealous of Ann. You went to such lengths to get her back and she didn't even care. She went out of her way to get her revenge on you, and for what? Because you tried to put that spark back in your marriage, I would have killed to have a man like you chase me. My husband died fifteen years ago and he took a little piece of me with him. You're the first man I can honestly say that could fill his shoes, among other things."

"I didn't know at first but the more time we spent together I felt something but thought I was just imagining it," I told her.

"You weren't supposed to know. Hell I didn't fully realize it until I found you at the hospital just coming out of your coma. I was so angry with them, all of them that I was just seething. I read them the riot act and then when Ann came in the room to see you, I totally lost it. I told her that she threw you away and that you were no longer hers to abuse. That's when I realized for the first time, that I wanted you. I wanted to be your Ann."

"But, I'm a lot older than you. Just like I told Connie, why would you like an old fart like me?"

"How many old farts do you know that can run twenty miles? How many old farts would have given up their lives to save a bunch of strangers. How many would go to the ends of the earth for the one they love? Not too many I imagine. I'm not asking you to sweep me off my feet, shit Steve you can't even walk yet, but to just think about it. That's all."

With a big sloppy kiss and a little tongue tag Tammy left and I was alone again for the second time in three days to think about what I wanted.

For the next two weeks, Tammy was a permanent fixture in my hospital room. When the doctor came in to check on me, it seemed he was talking more to Tammy than me.

"You've got to keep your husband off his feet if he ever wants that leg to heal," he told Tammy.

"I'm not Steve's wife, just a friend," she replied.

"Sorry about that, it's just that your name is on his chart as a first contact person and I just assumed," he said as he tried to back track.

"No I'm not married to Steve or anyone else."

A week before I was scheduled to be release the doctor came into my room and read me the riot act for the last time.

"Here is a list of things he can and can't do. He needs to exercise his leg but make sure he doesn't go over board. Here's my card with my home phone number on it," he said giving it to Tammy. "Call me anytime day or night if you have any questions or for anything else you might need."

Two weeks later I was back home again sitting in my torture chamber trying to strengthen my good leg. After the second month I was making more than a little progress, but not over doing it. With my I-Pod on and the music blasting I never heard her come downstairs. She watched me for a few minutes before saying anything.

"If you push it too hard, you're going to end up back in the hospital and I'm going to have to babysit your ass again," she yelled loud enough that I heard her over the music."

"Just making sure it doesn't stiffen up on me," I replied. "The doctor said I can start on my other leg in two weeks and by Christmas, I plan on testing it outside. What do you think?"

"You'll never learn will you?"

"Yes my angel," I said as she came close enough to kiss. When she took one step back and started unbuttoning her white work blouse I knew she had another kind of workout in mind.

I got off of the machine and pulled off my tee shirt, dropped my shorts and moved towards her. Her hungry lips cover mine as she almost sucked my tongue out of my mouth. I slipped her sports bra over her head and dropped her skirt.

"My favorite flavor," I said as I looked at her red thong moving it to the side so I could get to her honey pot. "I think instead of quick frying it, I'll just heat it up nice and slow. This way I know it'll be nice and tender," I said as I spread her legs and pulled her pussy to my lips.

Sitting on the floor, her pussy was the perfect height for eating. Since I'd gotten her to trim her bush short, I no longer had to worry about getting hairs in my mouth. A couple of flicks here, a lick there and driving my tongue totally inside brought her to her first climax. She fell forward pushing me onto my back on the floor with her pussy planted directly onto my face. I continued to feast on her as she now worked her clit with her fingers.

She pulled my toy away as she bent down and licked my lips before kissing me deeply. She moved with the speed of a mink as she twisted around and consumed my already hard dick.

Her tongue action made me want to cry, cry with joy. I use to think I was gifted at oral sex and pleasing a woman with my tongue. I was a novice compared to her. She took me to such heights; I didn't think I'd ever come down. And her muscle control made me think I was making love to a sixteen-year-old virgin.

Even though I wasn't a hundred percent yet; I had the most satisfying sex of my life these past few months. For once I had to cry out uncle when my dick go too sore to even get hard.

"God, I hope you don't need that little blue pill yet. But a four hour hard on, that might be something I'd like to try," she said kissing me as I tickled her rolling her over on top of me.

"Now, get dressed. We've got Tammy and her boyfriend coming over for dinner and I'm going to need your help."

I started to say something about my leg injury but she cut me off.

"Remember who you're talking to," she said walking up the stairs still nude.

She took none of my guff as she now ruled the roost here like she did at work. You see, she had seen me at my worst and loved me for who I really was. It didn't hurt that she was an animal in bed also."

Tammy wasn't happy when I told her that I just wanted to be her B.F.F. I told her the age difference was only one issue and that I valued her more as a friend than a potential lover or mate. We did however test each other out one night just to be certain. It would have been heaven to stay in her arms forever, but sex wasn't everything. I found that out the hard way. When she asked if I was going back to Ann I just shook my head.

You see Ann wanted me back because I was easy. I was predictable and she knew she could always count on me to do anything she wished. Ann knew she'd made some mistakes but figured we could both move past them. However, I never could get that picture of her and Tom out of my head, even after I erased it off my computer. Everyone told me I was making a huge mistake not getting back with Ann, but it my mistake to make. Jimmy and I still talk weekly. He told me to follow my heart and to get as much pussy as I could eat. I took his suggestion. My mind was already made up anyway.

With my house sold, I moved in with Debby. Her place wasn't huge and I ended up getting rid of seventy five percent of my old furniture. You see, she had a large king size bed and more than a few weekends we never left the bedroom. I guess you could say, "We lived on love." You see that after one of her 'famous' sponge baths we took it to the next level, more than once. Those last two weeks in the hospital were almost the best two weeks of my life.

We had plenty of time to talk and get to know each other. We had more than a few things in common and our differences didn't add up to a hill of beans. She was just what the doctor ordered.

Speaking of doctors, that's who Tammy is currently dating. The doctor who performed both surgeries on my legs. Even after we talked, she was always around and so was the doctor. It got to the point that he started to talk to her instead of me when he came in the room. After that, it was coffee in the hospital restaurant, than a movie and then dinner and then... well I don't think I have to paint you a picture do I?

I now walk with Tammy on weekends and hope to do my first 5K in two months, with Debbie's ok that is. As I said, Debby rules the roost.

She never let me forget that if I screwed up, she'd kick my butt and if I didn't believe her, to just try her.

Am I happy? Yes. Am I planning on marrying Debby? Not right now, maybe in the future after we move to Sarasota.

Would I do it all over again? NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers