All Comments on 'Miss Allison Ch. 05'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizons5 months ago

Adding a hot French intern to the mix is a great i!

appyBappyB5 months ago

This story just keeps getting better! Thank you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

1 star.

A true Domme would have made tubby hit the gym. She would have forced him to actually work out daily, get rid of his flab, make him eat healthy, co from his blood pressure, cholesterol, take his medicine for his enlarged prostate.

Mundane? Yes. But being a dominant isn’t about sex, it isn’t even about power, it’s about giving your sub what the need, when they need it and in a safe, controlled setting.

You and almost every other BDSM author confuse Dominant with a Sadist. A sadist inflicts pain because it turns them on, a Dominant inflicts pain as a lesson. A sadist doesn’t care about their victim beyond the pleasure their agony can give, which is the law of diminishing returns. Like a drug addict, there needs to be more and more extreme for the same euphoric high.

A Dominant cares about the emotional AND physical well-being of their submissive. Giving them what they need vs what they want.

In short, being a Dominant is hard work, being a sadist is easy.

MWMnoviceMWMnovice5 months ago

If you can work the full survey into the story I know I’d like to see it

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

"We celebrated by having my three Dommes whip and fuck me. Clearly one of the best days of my life."

Fabulous line!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Outstanding ! Just the right amount of rough dialogue !

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSub5 months ago

I think I need to takw this survey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES